The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unwanted treaty. (( for scy, mature R,.))

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

unwanted treaty. (( for scy, mature R,.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: unwanted treaty. (( for scy, mature R,.))

Post by Scylothia Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Gail was silent a moment, then closed her eyes, and smiled. “More like the scheme she thought up. I suppose then she’s already told you everything. That’s alright. The sooner you knew the better. And I apologize for putting up the ruse. But our own countrymen are just as likely to turn on us as they are on the other side at this point, since word of this union’s spread far by now.”
She looked around, then lowered her voice as well. “But, if I know my daughter who is so similar to me, now that she’s seen you and seen that you’re actually a very handsome man, she’s probably starting to look forward to it now. After all, I think few women can look at a youth such as you and not think certain things.”
She looked up at the light coming through a large hole in the ceiling. “…Well, I always wanted a window there anyway. It’s getting late now, if you wish to be shown to your room while I relay the news to my daughter.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

unwanted treaty. (( for scy, mature R,.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: unwanted treaty. (( for scy, mature R,.))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:58 pm

He arched a brow, looking up just as she did " mmm would be nice to have a window up there, let some of that warm sun in. " looking back at her he frowned." uh huh. she told me everything.. after she tried to jump me. " he grinned slightly ." she has alot of spunk thats for us.. " he shook his head as he glanced around then back at her. " i don't know about that ... atleast, not with her, she may have seen me but i still doubt she will touch me.its alright." he wasn't too worried about it, after all, his worries where on his health and of course his soon to be wife's health .

" if you wish me to rest then i suppose i should retire. but i will be up early in the morning so if you have things for me to do then. " he shrugged, he was always the gentleman, and needed something to do with his hands, he felt so antzy as it is.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Gail gave him a warm smile. “Bless your heart, son. And even if she doesn’t, I’m sure perhaps her curiosity will get the better of her.”
Then she guided him along, once more up the ruined staircase. She led him down the same hallway where Sarianna’s room was, and showed him the door of the room across from Sari’s. “You can spend the night in here. It’s probably the most well put together room we have left.”
She opened the door and swung it in, while she remained standing in the hall. “Now, if there’s anything you need or desire, I’ve already given the servants orders to fetch it for you. I’m going to go speak with my daughter about tomorrow, so feel free to at least try and make yourself at home. After all you’re family now.”
She waited until he went inside, and to see if he had anything else to say, before politely dismissing herself. “I’ll have a bath drawn up for you. And now, good night, young Aodhan.”

Sarianna was listening to the voices in the hallway while she sat at her desk. She couldn’t really make out the words being spoken, but she did recognize the two voices, one as being her mother, the other as her fiancé.
She was having mixed feelings about this whole affair. Yes, now that she’d met him, and they’d connected a little bit, she was starting to look forward to her upcoming marriage. Perhaps it would be alright after all. But then, she didn’t know this man and although she respected him and appreciated that he was making sacrifices too, she wasn’t in love with him and just a few months ago they and their countries had been enemies. And then there was the wedding night. She could handle the wedding and being legally attached to him, but she wasn’t sure what to do the wedding night. She was having mixed feelings about that too.
Letting him take her and consummate the marriage would seal it and make it perfectly legal, so that at least she knew in her mind that the treaty had been fulfilled. But although she would probably have to lose her virginity to him in the long run—either he’d demand it or she of them would become aroused—she wasn’t sure she was ready for the act. She’d looked forward to one day knowing the physical pleasure others seemed to desire, to seeing if it really was that blissful. But now all of a sudden the fact that she would have to learn it instead of simply choosing to learn it made her balk.
After all, what if it wasn’t everything she’d romanticized it to be and she didn’t really enjoy herself? Or what if he forced himself upon her like she’d heard other women talk about? He seemed nice enough on the outside, but what if he really wasn’t?
Her thought train was interrupted by her mother’s signature knock on the door.
“Come on in.”
Gail entered the room and shut the door behind her. “Wow, you’ve really gotten it looking almost the way it was now.”
“Yeah…. Too bad I won’t be here to enjoy it much longer.”
Gail’s eyes softened.
“Sweetheart, are you getting scared?”
Sari had always hated that her mother could read her like an open book, but today she was grateful for it.
“…Is it that obvious?”
“Unfortunately, yes. But I can understand why.”
“I just want to get this over with, I guess.”
“I thought as much. I’ve moved up the wedding to tomorrow, and your handsome fiancé has already agreed. That way the sooner it can be over, and the sooner he can take you home, and the sooner we can move on and finish patching over the past.”
“Tomorrow? You’re that eager to get rid of me?”
“No, child. If it were up to me you’d never leave my home. But in the long run once you mull it over you’ll probably agree that it’s for the best. That way you can breakaway from the scars we’ll always have here.”
“…Scars the define who we are and where we come from.“ she said defiantly. “Mama, I don’t want to live in Askyia. I killed their prince. Why would they want me around after that?”
Gail pulled over Sari’s sitting chair, sat behind the princess, and pulled the brush off of the desk. She untied her daughter’s hair and proceeded to brush it. She was scared too.
Sari closed her eyes. This was a ritual they’d performed since she was a small girl, and it was always comforting, and a bonding process.
“My child, you have to try and see things from his perspective too. He’s as uncomfortable here as you’ll be there. Everywhere he goes around here he’s met with scowls of disapproval, and the threat of assassination is present all around. But at least there, though yes, it was your blow that killed their prince, you’ll have protection. He is a general’s son after all, and well trained in the militant arts. And, for some reason people always seem to warm up to women than to men.”
“But I’ll be away from everything I know.”
“Not everything. Young Aodhan has already said that I am welcome to visit whenever I can, and I’m sending your two captains and your lady in waiting along with you to keep you company.”
This news brightened the rest of Sari’s evening, and well after Gail had said goodnight, as the princess lie in bed, her thoughts formed for her a very pleasant scenario. A handsome husband, a country home, a life away from the pressure of ruling a kingdom. And maybe, later, some children.
It was a pleasant scenario, and one she hadn’t really thought of in great detail before.

But the next morning, while she was being fitted into a white wedding dress, the details of that scenario kept her warm in the castle’s chill.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:38 pm

he followed her up the stairs before waiting again patient as ever as she showed him the room. giving her a slight smile. " its alright. i dont need anything right now.. but thank you. " he gave a small nod as she mentioned bath water. he needed a bath that was for sure. would help him relax. frankly he didnt need a room. he would have slept in the barn if she wanted him to. but this was nice. watching her leave. he closed the door before pulling his sword off again.seting it aside before sitting down and tugged on his boots. taking them off til he was bare footed. then came his shirt as he unbuttoned it before placing it on the back of the chair. wearing only pants now. he went to the fire place.checked it over thoroughly before building a small fire just as the maids came in with the water.he was quick to shoo them away. giving only a half smile when they practically oogled him. before he had the door locked behind them and stripped the rest of the way before bathing quickly. making sure he was clean before going to bed.

by sunrise he was up and already dressed in his best. as well as his sword back on his waist.. he finished tieing his hair back before he made his way downstairs. refreshed, lert. and completely starving for breakfast.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Gail had seen to it that breakfast was waiting for him. She was busy running errands and making last minute adjustments before the ceremony.
It was going to be small, most certainly. Just the shaman and the servants, and the remaining handful of the court, plus the elite soldiers, all twelve of them.

When everyone had eaten, and Gail had proceeded to the ruined grand hall, where the hole still remained un-repaired in the ceiling.

Sari was, surprisingly, nervous. She’d never thought that she, who had no problem getting herself in trouble, would ever be scared of such a thing as marriage. Sure, Aodhan had shown himself to be a gentleman, but that was out in the open. What if, behind closed doors tonight, he proved himself to be a cruel man who took what he wanted?
She swallowed. Well if that was the case then there really wasn’t a damn thing she could do about it. As long as it meant her people would be safe. After all, she could defend herself well enough, as she’d shown.

The dress she wore wasn’t anything special. Just what her two ladies in waiting and she herself had been able to sew together over the last week and a half.
They heard the bustle downstairs, then draped her veil over her face. A young girl, the baby sister of one of the handmaidens, offered the princess a bouquet she’d made herself from daisies and wildflowers, and then the four of them all took deep breaths, and headed down the hall and down the ruined stairway for their entrance.

Sari’s eyes flicked to her fiancé. He certainly did look handsome in his finest. Then she looked at her beaming mother, and then back down the aisle, and hoped the veil covered the fact that she was biting her lip.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Aodhan found breakfast soon enough and with thanks to the queen, he ate his fill, he should be nervous of the wedding, but he wasn't. He was merely nervous of everything else, his safety for that matter.Once his meal was done he went and got cleaned up again before he was directed to his rightful place as he waited for his bride to be.

He waited, hands behind his back clasped together politely. He was still getting some grumpy looks from others but the other half actually seemed a little nice, but he of all people knew that looks could be deceiving. Sighing he waited before looking up as everyone else turned when she walked in, he looked her over from the bottom of her dress to the top of her veiled head. she was beautifull, even he could see that.

Aodhan stood and waited for her to come forward, Once she arrived and held his arm out for her to hold onto. he kept quiet for the most part before he leaned forward" relax. i don't bite." he whispered, he could easily tell she was nervous.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Ceremoniously, and somewhat grateful for an anchor though ironically it was a contradiction in terms, she smiled beneath her veil.
“Oh, you’re sure of that, are you?” she whispered back. “I’ll hold you to your word.”
But nevertheless she held onto him tightly, encouraged by the fact they had a mutual understanding and respect.
All too aware of the eyes upon them, she bit the inside of her lip this time, and curtsied to the shaman, ritualistically, and waited for the rites to begin.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:16 pm

He nearly laughed at her response but didn't want to get a look from the shaman so instead he just slid his hand over hers on his arm , and gave it a slight pat as she tightened her hold on his arm, again keeping his voice low as he leaned close again. " relax, seriously you act like your getting your hand cut off or something. " He greeted the Shaman at the moment he was meant to before going silent.

The shaman , who ignored the little whispering between the two, held his book up as he rattled off the lines and rites of the matual, usual stuff about the holy lord blessing the marriage and why the people where gathered that day. Something that Aodhan tried to pay attention to but her nervousness was distracting him, he did manage to catch the part's where he was to speak and following the words of the Shaman he recited the line . considering he didn't have a ring since it was a rushed marriage he would have to just do what the shaman told him to do.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Sari did her best to take her husband-to-be’s advice, and with a deep breath she calmed herself, and even stopped shivering.
She acknowledged his speaking sections with her own, and didn’t mind that she wasn’t getting a ring right away. She doubted it could fit what with her nervousness swelling her fingers slightly.
Finally when the Shaman was preparing to start the third part of the ritual, she turned to face him and stole a glance to her mother, who was being a typical mother and crying softly. That gave her new resolve, and her nervousness shattered, and she completed her part in the rites without a flaw or fault.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:14 pm

He turned to face her at the appropriate time, even stole a glance towards her mother , giving a slight smile before turning back to face Sari, he waited once again till the appropriate time before he lifted the veil up and over her head before so he could see her face, he waited for the shaman to announce that he could now kiss the bride.

Ignoring any others in the room and leaned down , but showing respect, since he didn't know her that well he kissed the corner of her mouth lightly , though he was tempted to go straight for the mouth. Leaning back he watched her a little, actually forgetting for a moment where they where, atleast until the Shaman cleared his throat and poked at him to sign the wedding certificate, blinking and mumbling a quick apology he leaned forward, lifted up the feather type pen to dip in the ink before scrawling his name across the line then handed the feather over to Sari'' your turn , " he gave a slight smile, glad for the fact that she managed to suck in her nervousness, he was beginning to think she was to type to feint with pressure like that. since it was way different from battling.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Sari was grateful of his consideration, and gave him the same kiss on the corner of his mouth in return--and she had to admit that she tingled a little from even that modest display, and felt much more comfortable as she held the kisses with him.
She was a little annoyed with the shaman's interruption, but when she was handed the documents--two copies, one for Hadria, one for Askyia--she signed them appropriately.
She sighed, then looked up at her new husband and smiled.
"Well, that's that then." Then, boldly, she gave him a trusting wink.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:53 pm

He gave a small laugh at her little look of annoyance and he could only guess as to where it was aimed at.. The shaman who apparently was eager to get the ordeal over more then anyone else in the room.

He looked to her and arched a brow, blinking in surprise when she winked at him, he couldn't it but smiled at her response. "mmm definitely , now i think your mother wants to come and hug the both of us.. though i do not object to it." he grinned, sliding a look over to Lady Gail again. Who, like any other natural mother seeing her daughter being married off. Was tearing up with joy. well atleast he hoped it was joy. " now i promised your mother can come and visit whenever she wants. so please try not to torture me too much." he teased, giving her a small teasing look as he stood up and handed the things back to the Shaman who shuffled off to have the other one delivered to the other side. He slid his hand over her lower back once they turned around, to direct her towards her mother.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Sari grinned at his comment. “Well, I’ll try and entertain myself some other way then.”
Suddenly, now that it was official, her confidence seemed to have received a huge jump, and put her arm through his, smiling and glad to be rid of her veil.
As the small congregation began to disperse—there wouldn’t be much of a reception. There was work that needed to be done before the snows came—Gail came up to them, and hugged them both.
“Promise me you two will try and make it work.” she said, only for them to hear.
“I promise I’ll try, Mama.” the princess whispered back. “I really will try.”
Gail smiled at her daughter, and kissed her forehead. “You look absolutely radiant in that dress, child.”
She turned to her son-in-law. “As for you, young man, keep her happy and she’ll behave for you.”
“Mom!” Sari said, looking a little flustered. “You’re making me sound like some spoiled child.”
“Ah, but to me you always will be. After all, you’re my daughter for life.”
Sari smiled sheepishly, then kissed her mother’s cheek.
“Yes, Mama.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:02 pm

He couldn't help the laugh that came from her comment, shaking his head, Aodhan glanced to her as she slid her arm in his. " uh huh. why do i think i should be worried about that?" he teased, blinking in surprise when Gail came to hug the both of them, he wasn't used to such things but he hugged her back. Arching a brow as he could barely make out what was said between mother and daughter.

Now when she turned on him, he immediately straightened up before arching a brow at her words. Laughing again, at Sari's sudden outburst response to her mother. Shaking his head he grinned. " ahh well. i can only make her as happy as she alone will let me.. 'tis up to her whether or not be happy and accept things." He shrugged before eying the two. "though i think i have my work cut out from the two of you. no telling what other surprising things your plotting to do to me. not harmful i hope. " he was merely teasing. leaning towards the fact they had already played one trick on him within the last fourty eight hours.. He grinned as he glanced to Sari again as he leaned forward to speak to the queen.'' though if she knows how to avoid getting the smack on the backside, she will behave. and not play some strange or bloody awful game on me. i still think i have my work cut out for me."again he was teasing Sari. seeing how she would react as well as her mother, though he got the feeling her mother had a very big sense of humor.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:50 pm

"hehe, maybe because I'm impish and curious?"

She and her mother gave him innocent looks. Gail burst into laughter, and Sari laughed sheepishly. "Some man I've married... Though I do owe him."
Gail grinned. "We both do, and bless him for having such good spirits about it. I'd heed his words though about your behavior. I get the feeling he'd have no problem swatting you if you get out of line, and he's got my permission to do so when necessary."
Sari blushed and said nothing, looking elsewhere.
Gail widened her grin, then made a 'shooing' motion with her arms.
"Now, off with you two. And try to keep it down."
Sari had to bite her tongue as she blushed even deeper.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:10 pm

He arched a brow as he looked to Sari" whats that? questioning my manliness are you?" his grin widened." you know i can easily fix that . " he had no time to even embarras sari since of course her mother Gail was already on it and he watched Sari curiously as she turned several shades red..

At the moment he was completely relaxed as his gaze kept jumping between the two before smiling." definitely not a problem doing it. but only when its neccesary of course. ." at Gail's last words as she shooed them off he rolled his eyes and felt a small blush creep up his face." uh huh. who say's we have to make noise?" grinned, sliding his hand over Sari's lower back as he led her away ,s haking his head" you and your mother are something you know that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Sari smiled at him, but suddenly, the reality of things hit her, and she had butterflies in her stomach. Here she was, freshly married, and being escorted away while everyone was busy celebrating so that the marriage could be sealed.
She was nervous. Would it hurt? She'd heard that it did, and that there was even blood involved. Would he be gentle to her, or rough? And what would happen after? This perhaps scared her most of all. Would he have enjoyed himself, or be disappointed. How much pleasure could she be after all, an inexperienced virgin who didn't know what the hell she was doing? Or if she did please him, what then? He'd expect her to get pregnant. But if for whatever she couldn't? She didn't want to--not right now anyway. And if she did, she'd heard awful stories of the pain--
Her thoughts were interrupted by his voice. She looked up at him, and managed a smile. "Well, everyone around here thinks we're crazy."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:44 pm

He frowned, he could tell she was tensing up on something, not sure what as he steered her back inside,figuring maybe away from everyone , they would get a chance to talk , or he could atleast figure out what was on her mind.

the moment they where out of sight from everyone he reached over and picked up a goblet of wine off the table, finding another for her as he pushed it into her hands. " drink it will help calm those nerves i can feel rolling off of you.annnnd.. " he reached down to her hand she had clutched on his muscular arm, working her tight fingers a little loose. " keep you from peeling skin off me. heh. wanna tell me whats going on and why all of a sudden your nerves of steel have been .. loosened?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:52 pm

She blushed again, bright red and nervously sipping the wine. "Eh.... sorry about your arm. I'm just nervous about, well, you know... later."
She blushed even deeper. It felt awkward, but good to actually admit to him.
"I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to that."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:01 pm

he frowned, trying to figure out what 'that' was what she was talking about. it only took him a second however as his eyes brightened up as it clicked." ohhhh." he gave a small laugh as he shook his head" is that all? . geez and here i thought i was doing something extremely wrong and no one was telling me. " he grinned, downing the whole drink before setting the empty mug down before cupping her cheek and lightly kissed the corner of her mouth. " you my dear. need to relax, you should know already that i will not force you to do anything you do not wish to.. unless of course its for your own safety and then i have a right to enforce it. "

he lightly brushed her cheek with his fingers." you shouldn't worry about that, its a natural thing, and if your not ready to .. try it, then you do not have to. i am a patient man Sari. only person i think i would be afraid of on pushing that. is your mother heh, she seems to want it to happen quickly. . but this is your choice, not hers. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:11 pm

she listened to what he said, and then if it was even possible, she blushed more and took a deep draft from her glass. She shuddered a little--the wine was particularly strong. Setting the glass down, she stood and looked at his handsome face, listening closely to what he was saying, and then laughed softly at his comment about her mother. But nonetheless, she smiled.
"...Thank you."
She studied him a while, and then did something probably neither of them were expecting--she cuddled him, resting her cheek on his chest. Perhaps this 'curse' was a blessing in disguise. After all, most men wouldn't have cared what she thought. They would take her body and that would be the end of it. But perhaps with him, there was a chance... that maybe she could enjoy her marriage.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:16 pm

he smiled" your very welcome, its the honest truth." he watched her studying him before his eyes widened in surprise as she got up and actually cuddled him, he couldn't stop the sudden pull in of air when she did it, but quickly relaxed, the drink helping with that as he slid his arms around her and rubbed her back. " don't know what anyone else thinks of me, but i am not a bad man. i am hard working and i protect those that are mine." he grinned, lightly nuzzling her temple." and you just became part of that circle, so try not to give me any grief yea?. "

He was now a hundred percent relaxed , which was strange he hardly ever did that, but he figured it had something to do with her cuddling him, half closing his eyes he watched her silently.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:28 pm

She felt a tingle, the likes of which she'd never known, shoot down her spine from the nuzzling, and the softness of his voice. She closed her eyes and nuzzled his neck, and be it from the drink or the kindness he was showing her, she found herself growing fonder of him--substantially fonder.

Across the room, Gail looked over and blinked. Was her daughter actually showing affection for this young man? Then she grinned broadly, and proceeded to subtlety shoo the small contagion of guests and workers to the other side of the room.

Sari opened her eyes when she noticed it was much quieter, then looked around and blushed yet again. Then she looked up at her new husband. "...So, what now?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:31 pm

He barely noticed the decline in noise as he focused solely on her, enjoying the feel of her in his arms before arching a brow at her voice and words." hmmm?" looking down at her he thought for a moment." well.. whatever you wish i think. i have nothing to do that is important, and i think we already did a bit of dancing about, what would you like to do?"

He gently rubbed her back silently as he leaned against the wall." or we could retire somewhere and just.. do whatever i guess. i don't mind doing a bit of talking, get to know each other a bit more?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:36 pm

She smiled, and nodded. "Talking is good. In fact, let's just get away from people the rest of the day. Let's just head upstairs and escape--since no one will be bothering us today--else they know my mother will skin them alive."
She picked up a bottle of the wine, then pulled away and gently tugged at his hand.
"I get the feeling we've got a lot in common."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum