The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unwanted treaty. (( for scy, mature R,.))

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

unwanted treaty. (( for scy, mature R,.)) - Page 3 Empty Re: unwanted treaty. (( for scy, mature R,.))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:52 pm

he arched a brow,watching every movement she made and even noted the fact that she grabbed the fullest bottle of wine on the table. he got the feeling it would be empty before too long.

feeling the tug on his hand, he moved forward,letting her lead the way as he tightened his fingers on her hand a little. "so true. and i would hate to get someone else in trouble just because they bothered us. " he couldnt help the grin as he followed her up the stairs. "oh do you now?. hmmmm and why do you say that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

unwanted treaty. (( for scy, mature R,.)) - Page 3 Empty Re: unwanted treaty. (( for scy, mature R,.))

Post by Scylothia Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:18 pm

She blushed again. "I don't know. I just sense that we do. I mean, you like to do manual labor. I like to get down and dirty with my soldiers. Plus I do like growing things." She shrugged. "I'm sure there's other things we have in common, too."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 am

He grinned" i like it because you get a good feeling of accomplishment when your hard work shows good profit with whatever you grow. even helps the people when they need food. " he continued to follow her, letting her lead the way to whatever room she was dragging him into. " mmm and getting down and dirty is definitely good. . mm your stubborn and i am stubborn, thats another thing we have in common.. where are we going lass?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:33 pm

She guided him to the suite that her mother had had prepared for them. She dismissed the guards, who no doubt were off to tell her mother that the 'lovebirds were in the nest'. Once inside, she shut the door.
"We're going right here. It's the most isolated room in the castle. We can talk without being overheard."
She squeezed his hand, then pulled away, selecting an alternative outfit. Hiding behind the screen, she slipped out of her constraining wedding gown and put on a simple, comfortable cotton one. "There's clothes for you too, Aodhan." she said.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:42 pm

He smiled, watching the guards leave before shaking his head, surely they where going to go and inform the queen of them being in here. sighing he looked to her again , squeezed her hand back before releasing her so she could change" really ?" he glanced about before spotting them." got them, and alright , this is a good.. comfortable spot. " setting things down he reached up and began to unbutton his coat, loosening things before slipping out of it and draping the items over a chair, once the coat was done he worked on his shirt, unbuttoning it and pulling it out of his pants.keeping his back to the screen as he was now shirtless and draping that over the chair " well, what exactly would you like to talk about now?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum