The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fox's Fear [Private/Mature]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Fox's Fear [Private/Mature] Empty The Fox's Fear [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:15 pm

The Fox's Fear [Private/Mature] B1148f6c

"I am taking her away from you," a female voice spoke sharply, facing the male with anger and defiance. A growl came from the male, and he grabbed the woman roughly. "You'll never take her away. She's mine."

Creeping through the hallway, a young dark haired girl moved slowly, towards the arguing man and woman. It soon got out of hand, and she heard a scream, and them a thud. Gasping, she rushed over to see what happened. Pushing open the door, the first thing she saw was her mother on the ground by the wall, with blood pooling around her.

Anger gripped her, and she attacked her father in vengeance, using everything she had. Anger and vengeance caused her to be more powerful. She overpowered him, and defeated him. Then seeing what she had done, she fled, not checking to see if he was dead.

Kali ran for hours, not stopping. she needed to get away, before her father's men found her. When they found her father, she was sure they would be after her. She was a demon, but only half blooded.

She kept running till she came across a river, where she stopped to have a drink, and splash water on her face. Using this time to catch her breath, and to take a short break. Her body was tired, and she found herself falling asleep by the river.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Fox's Fear [Private/Mature] Empty Re: The Fox's Fear [Private/Mature]

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:12 pm

[img]The Fox's Fear [Private/Mature] Winter_Elf_Boy[/img]
Fhris is a frost elf. He was granted with mystical ice powers. Fhris loved too do a lot of thing but the one thing he loves to do the most is ride on his pet frost griffin. The Fox's Fear [Private/Mature] Frost_Griffin Fhris was riding his griffin over the crystal lake. It's called the crystal lake because the water was crystal clear and no water taste any better then the water from that lake. He was looking down when he sees a girl passed out on the ground. He glides his griffin over to the girl. He lands on the ground near her and he gets off and apporaches her. He walks over to the girl and touches her soflty on the forehead to see if she was running a fever. He then storkes the hair out of her face and taps her shoulder softly trying to wake her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:27 pm

Kali felt the touch on her shoulder, and her eyes opened slowly. Then she saw the man's face, and she sat up with a start. Her first thought was her fathers men found her. Fear gripped her, and she started to move away from him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:43 pm

Fhris reaches out to grab her and says, "Settle down." His arm just catches her ankel. He pulls her back to hiim and lets go. "I am not tyring to do anything I was flying over and I spotted you on the ground and wanted to make sure you were okay." He looks around and says, "Is everything arlight you seem a little tense." He looks the girl over awaiting her answer.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Kali growled when he grabbed her ankle and pulled her back. she trembled, weary of this man. "I'm fine," she replied softly. She sat there and pulled her legs close to her, not sure she could run away from him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Fhris looks at her and says, "Well as much as I love the attention I get in demon territory I don't think this place is safe for you." He extends his hand. "The least I could do is give you a ride across the lake and too some safer territory." His eyes dart around as he hears something he doesn't like. He turns and smiles too the young girl. "Give me a minute I have something to handle. He takes his hand back and summons his ice scyth. He gives the young lady a smirk and then disappears into a near bush. He then whispers something his griffin then walks up and spreads it's wings as it lays over the girl covering her. A demon spots the girffin and heads at it full force. Even though the griffin cleary saw the deamon it didn't move. And before the demon could get half way their it was lobbed in half. Fhris comes out of another bush and walks over to this young girl he had just meet and extends his hand once again as his sycth melts away.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 pm

He was offering to take her to safer territory. If she was still in demon territory, then that meant she hadn't gotten far. When the griffin came over and covered her, she frowned, and tried to push it off. Then the scent of demon came to her nose and she tensed up, hoping that it wasn't one of her fathers men. Sje needed more time to escape. The girl heard the elf stranger slice the demon, and she was amazed.

Her gaze shifted to him as he came back. She supposed she could go with him, if he could get her farther away, she'd be able to handle the rest. With a sigh, she took his hand.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Fhris smiles as he felt her soft hand take his hand. He then lifts her up pulling her into his arms. He then lets go and steps away from her. He then looks around again. This time he glares at the strange girl. He pats his griffin's shoulders. He then helps her on its shoulders. As she got onto it's back. He then turns to the woods as he sense three more demons He then summons his ice chinese broadsword. He looks as he sees the first demon he dodges the its blow and slices off its arm and a leg. As the other two revel themselves. Fhris dodges their attacks with great easy. One he takes off its head with one swing and the other he cut in half. He then turns to the first one he wounded. He whistles and his griffin dives down at him. Fhris runs and jumps off the injured demons back and into air. He throws the sword into demon's skull and watches it melt away as he is caught by his griffin. He swings himself under it and onto its back. "How rude of me. My name is Fhirs and what is yours?" He says aloud in her ear as they fly away.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:42 pm

Kali felt him pull her into his arms. She glanced up to him, then climbed on the griffin's back as he helped her up. She held on as she watched him kill the three other demons. More than one. It felt like they were after her. Once he was on the griffin with her, she heard him introduce himself. "Kali," was her soft reply.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:03 am

Fhris smiles as he hears her name. He then guides his griffin to his hide out as it lands on the ground a little roughly he grabs Kali's waist to make sure she didn't fall. He smiles as he gets off. He then gives Kali a hand off the griffin. He then looks at her and says, "Why did I save you from four demons." He looks into her eyes and says, "The one demon could have been just pure wrong place at the wrong time but four in one area. Its highly unlikely." He then turns and leads his griffin into a nice stable and tosses it some carrots and fish. He then turns to Kali. "If you want to discuss it you can come inside." He extendsh his arm to the door in his hide out. He looks at Kali and waits for her answer.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:14 am

Kali glanced to where he had taken her. She climbed down from his griffen with his help. His questions made her look away. She debated telling him. After a moment, sje told him, but only half of the truth. "their after me. I....ran away from them." her gaze shifted to his hide out and shivered a little.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:20 am

Fhris noticed her shiver. He lowers his hand and says, "My apologies I know my touch is fairly cold but my house is very warm and I have plenty of blankets and quilts inside for you too use for warmth." He then walks over to the hideout and opens the door for her. He smirks and says, "Come on in and tell me all about why you are running from demons."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:38 am

Kali was a bit uneasy. She should be running, not telling this elf her woes. She moved slowly, toward his home, and she slipped him inside. He wouldn't like her story, she knew he would proably kick her out if she told him she killed her father.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Fhris follows her inside smiling as he walks by her and into the next room he grabs a nice big blanket. He walks into the room with Kali and smiles as he hands her the blanket. He looks at her and says, "Do you drink tea." He walks over to a small fire pit and pulls off some hot water and two glasses as he waits for her answer.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:14 pm

She took the blanket with a small thanks and wrapped it around herself, then found a place to sit. "I never had tea," she admitted softly. Curling up in the blanket, she burrowed into it's warmth, sighing conently.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Fhris smiles and says, "Well then I can tell you this if your cold its one of the best things you can ever drink." He smiles and pours her some tea in a cup and then hands it too her. He sits down in front of her and says, "If you don't like it that way put some sugar in it." He sits back adds some sugar to his and sits back in his chair. "Alright would you like to tell me why you are being hunted by demons and also why you were sleeping in demon territory while being haunted by them?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:07 pm

She glanced to him and took the tea he offered her.She studied him. "because I ran away from my father." Kali was afraid to admit she killed her own father. Sighing deeply, she pulled the blanket over her head.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Fhris looks at her and says, "You have been very bold up until now." He looks over at her and says, "Their are a few holes in you story that you left to the imagination. Like if you ran away from your father why is it demons are chaseing you." He smiles and says, "If you want to leave those holes unfilled thats fine by me but if their is something I should know before I extend my next offer too you I would appreciate it if you said it now." He places his cup on the table. "If I find out something else I would be upset with it." He looks at her. "I wouldn't do anything to harm you but I would hope I didn't cause harm to me." He then picks up his cup and says, "Plus I want to know how much trouble I have signed up for." He smirks and sips the tea.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm

She sat back and frowned at him. "you shouldn't have helped me," she told him. "my father is the demon lord and I killed him." she told him, he would just keep insisting. Better he just make her leave now.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Fhris sits foward with a wide smile on his face. "So you have killed the demon lord." He places the cup on the ground. "Then I have made a very terriable mistake." Fhris summons an icy naginata at his side and lays it on the table. "We should move this safe house is way to close to demon territory." He smiles as he stands up and once again extends his hand to Kali. "Here is my other offer. I take you to my safe house out in the icy meadows and we train." He looks at her. "Don't worry I will let you leave when ever you are ready but you should know those demons are going to bring everything the got at you and I am always down for a good fight so you have me and my powers at your disposal." He smiles as he opens his hand to take hers.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Kali studied him, cautious. "why are you helping me? I'm a demon..." she didn't mention she was only half demon. He was willing to help her, instead of kicking her out and forcing her to deal with the demons on her own. Her gaze shifted to his hand. Oh, she would like to take it, and accept his help. But she still couldn't help but to be cautious.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Fhris looks at her and says, "My clan and many other elven clans where slaughtered by demons who were just looking for fun." He looks out the window. His eyes darting around like how they did in the woods. Then the door flies right at him. He snatches the naginata off the table and deflects the door. As three more demons try to poor into his hut. He takes the blunt in of the naginata and forces them out. He then smiles as one tries to come into the window he digs the staff into the ground and uses it to keep perfect balance and kick the demon out the window. He then goes outside for a few seconds and comes back in his weapon gone and three dead demons on the floor. He walks back in and extends his hand too Kali once again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Kali's gaze shifted to the door, her body tensing, seeing the demons. She was weakened from using all her power to kill her father, otherwise she would have helped this elf man. She watched him go outside to fight the demons. When he came back, she took his hand, fear of being caught motivating her to go with him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:49 pm

Fhris pulls her into his arms once again this time cataching the blanket with her. He then bundles her in it and says, "We gotta move quick come on." He lifts her up in the blanket and says, "I hope you don't mind but its going to get really cold up their. My griffin can fly and and fast the wind chill alone will freeze you." He puts her on its back and then gets on behind her and pats his griffin's side it takes off at an incrediable speed. It soars high into the clouds and then soars up their for almost three hours.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Kali glanced up to him as he pulled her in his arms. Her hands clutched the blanket. She let him lift her in his arms and carry her out to his griffin. She wasn't looking foreward to this lcy land, the cold and her, weren't friends. But if it got her somewhere safe, away from the demons, she'd deal with him. Once they were on the griffin and up in the air, sje leaned against the elf. Eventually, she drifted off to sleep onbthe warmth of the blanket.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum