The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fox's Fear [Private/Mature]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Fox's Fear [Private/Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fox's Fear [Private/Mature]

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:58 am

Fhris looked down as he felt her lay against his chest. He just smirked as he guided his griffin in the direction of the icy medows. He smiled as he saw another lake the water so clear you could see the bottom the trees and plans coverd in a light frost even with the sun beaming down. They had been flying for about an hour. The griffian lands in the feild as it does so the ice and snow fly up inot the sky from where they griffian landed in the medow. Fhris looks down and decides not to wake up Kali so he rides his griffin to the hide out. With every step it took in the feild snow and ice flew up behind it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Fox's Fear [Private/Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fox's Fear [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:27 pm

Kali's eyes opened slowly when she felt that they were no longer flying, instead the griffin was walking along the ground. Sitting up slowly, she glanced around, studying her surroundings and pulled the blanket even closer to her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:58 pm

Fhris saw the movement out of the corner of his eye. He turns to her and says, "Yes to keep the blanket close would be a good idea." He reaches up and pulls the blanket off of her head. "Let the blanket keep your body warm but the sun rays kiss your face and cover it with warmth."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:10 pm

Kali looked to him when he pulled the blanket off her head.She blushed a little. "Why are you being so kind to me?" she asked him, not used to anyone being nice to her. Her father was always so frusterated with her, her mother was afraid of her, and the other demons didn't pay any attention to her, unless they wanted something from her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Fhris looks at Kali and says, "When my kin where slain and my people laid slaughterd acorss the plains. Their was nobody to help me and nobody who would even look at me." He looks ahead and says, "I wouldn't wish that life style on my worse enemy." He then turns back to Kali and says, "Their." He points to a small hill. He walks over to the hill and on the other side was a small door and stable. "You can go inside if you want to I am going to get my griffin settled in."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:57 pm

Kali nodded. He was so different from what she was used to. She smiled softly at him. "Oh. Thank you," she stated softly. Her gaze shifted to the hill he pointed to. She saw the door. That was strange, yet cute, a home inside a hill. Nodding to him, she moved over to the door and slipped inside, then found a place to sit and cuddled inside the blanket.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Fhris heard the thank you but did not acknowledge it. He didn't see much reason too. He was sure she was sincre but he wanted no thanks for helping her. He made sure his griffin was happy where he was and then he walked into the home. He looks at Kali in the corner and says, ""Would you like something to eat or drink." He looks at a little fire pit and then to Kali he walks back into his room and comes out with another blanket. He kneels down next to her and wraps the second blanket around her. "You should move closer to the fire pit. It's much warmer over their." He smiles at her as he stands up and removes his jacket and places it near her. It keeps me fairly warm." He then walks over to the table and sits down as he enjoys another cup of tea.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Kali glanced to him when he walked into his home. "I'm okay," she replied to his question. she watched him go into his room, when he came back he had another blanket, which was put around her. Blushing, she accepted it. He mentioned the fire pit, so she went over there, actually probably closer to it than a normal person would be. but the heat of a flame soothed her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Fhris watched her get really close to fire pit. He kept an eye on her. His light crystal blue eyes following her every move. When she said she wasn't hungry he didn't push it any more he just let it be. He smiles at her as he noticed that he was actually staring at her. He then finally says, "Tomorrow we start training."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Kali glanced to him as he mentioned training. She frowned a little, studying him, all her life she was training. she tired of training. "Training?" she asked him, a bit cautiously.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Fhris looked at her and says, "I am sure as a demon you have had some forms of training but if you have training from someone like the demons I have meet today then you won't last long on your own if we do get split up." He smiles and says, "You see that couch over their lift the cushions up and you will find a stair way that leads to a storage room with every weapon ever made." He smiles and says, "You see I have the ablilty to some it in the form of mystical ice verison of any of those weapons." I will be teaching you to use them." He looks at her and says, "Pick you weapon and tomorrow morning we train." He looks at her and says, "Tomorrow is your no mercy day so I would pick the weapon you are best with." He smirks at her and looks around the hut. "One last thing. The griffian out their you can have fun with anytime we are not training but becarful its a feirce sparring partner. And never use a real weapon on it." He takes another sip of his tea.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Kali thought about that, then nodded. "Okay." She yawned,then shifted to her black fox form, and curled up under the blankets, too tired to really do anything. She felt like she could relax around him, and she felt the most comfortable in her fox form.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Fhis's eyes widened only for a second. This girl was full of suprises. She killed the Demon Lord and ran several miles to the lake. He then stands up and goes over to the couch and lays down on top of it. He closes his eyes and lays down and slowly drifts off to sleep. He then glances over at her one more time before falling asleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:08 pm

The fox watched him when he moved to the couch. She made sure he wasn't going towards her, before she drifted off to sleep. Her body was very exhausted, worn out, weakened from what happened earlier. Her dreams were filled with her mother, and the guilt that she couldn't save her.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Fhris wakes up a few hours later. He walks by the sleeping girl and out the hut he returns with some fish and fruit. He places the fruit on the table as he fillets the fish and cooks it. He prepares some more tea as the fish started to finish up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:30 am

Kali's eyes opened slowly when she heard him walking by her. She lifted her head and yawned a fox yawn. When he was gone, she quickly shifted back to her human form, and pulled her black dress back on, to cover up her naked body. it was annoying to shift forms and not be able to keep her clothes on. When he came back, she watched him, scenting the air as he cooked the fish.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:30 am

Fhris looks at her and says, "Nice to see your back in human form its easier to keep up with you in that form." He turns and finishes the food and puts it on the table. He turns and goes to the other room and returns with a thick leather vest. He drops it on the table with a loud thud. "Thats your training vest. After breakfast thats what I need you to wear when we train."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Kali glanced to him. "Easier to keep up with?" she asked softly. "But my fox form is so fuzzy and cute." Pushing to her feet, she moved over to the table. "Why do I need a training vest?" she asked him, not real thrilled about wearing that thick leather thing. It looked heavy and uncomfortable.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Fhris looks at her and says, "Even though I will be holding back on my skill to teach you. We will be sparing with the real deal weapons." He picks the vest up and says their is a thin strong piece of metal in between the leather in the fest. This will allow me to strike you and show you your open spots with out hurting you. While also allowing you to spar with the feel of a real weapon in your hand." He flips open the couch reveling the sub level with at least three diffrent forms of every type of weapon known to man. "Choose your weapon when you finish eating I will be outside tending to my griffin." Fhris walks outside and starts to groom his griffin and feed it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:46 pm

"Interesting," she stated softly, watching him. She sighed deeply, this was a nuisance. She would rather not fight, and just hide away till the demons have all rotted, or forgot about her. When he went outside, she ate the food in silence. Fish really wasn't to her liking, but she ate it none the less. After she ate, she went and chose a sword, and a couple of daggers.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:41 am

Fhris was out in the field he was actually sparing with his griffin. Griffin's are very smart creatures and made one of the best sparing partners Fhris could ever have. When Fhris thought he had it beat at every move it made on the ground it would fly. Forcing Fhris to worry about its aerial and its ground stratgey. After training with the girffin for so many years Fhris made it look like it was nothing to fight this hybrid beast.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Once she picked the weapons she liked, she headed outside, where she found him sparing with his griffin. they fought well together. She watched from a safe distance, not sure if it was safe.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Fhris smiles as he ducks under a few blows and moves form left to right out of the way of the bird. He finally moves in so fast that if you blinked you would have missed it his weapon at the griffin's neck. He smiles as the creature settled down knowning it had been beat. Fhis turns his head to see where Kali was and the griffin grabs the handle of the naginata and slings Fhris right at Kali. Fhris was hoveing over the ground in a full path towards Kali. Fhris flips over and lands on his feet. The strength of the throw sent him sliding backwards at a fast paste towards Kali. He then extends a scyth from his hand. It ripped into the ground and slowed him down. He stops only a few yards from Kali. He smiles and waves at Kali as he looks at his griffin and signals for it to leave. He turns to Kali and says, "What do you have their."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Kali watched Fhris as he fought with his bird. It was a bit like dancing, they seemed to know each other very well. Then the griffin threw Fhris at her, and that surprised her, but luckily, the elf didn't crash into her. The man had skill, it seemed, to flip over and land on his feet like that. "Impressive," she stated, smirking. "What do you think I have, I have weapons. Like you wanted."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Fhris looks at her and says, "It looks like you have a nice Tai-Chi sword in your hands and a couple of daggers." He turns his head to the side and says, "Oh they look like sai's." He smiles and as he lets the icy sytch melt in his hand. "Do you know what you are doing with those weaposn?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum