The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

2 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP Empty The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:18 pm

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP Kazuki_Yone_002-copia

Jacent walked in to the palace eyeing everything but showing no emotion on his face...It was the way he was raised since he was a boy. He walked into the main room sitting at a table looking to a man. "My name is Jacent Alexander Knight. I'm here as replacement for the guard you lost during an assassination attempt. I assure you that I have read over my duties and will follow them to the point. No accomidations will be needed I can attented to my belongings as needed. Just show me where I and needed." He says as he bowed still showing no emotion.

The guard leader grinned slightly...."No need to be so up tight around here...And the ladie wants me to to test you.....I'll need you meet me outside in the court yard." He says as he stood up and dissappeared.

Jacent just nodded his head before standing up and following. Once out side he eyed the three mean looking guards sizing them up.

The guard leader grinned..."Alright who do you want to go against first?" He asks...Jacent looked to him still with an emotionless face... "All of them." He says as he stepped into the training arena. The three guards stepped in and all charged Jacent. It didn't even look like be moved and all the guards fell to the ground unconsious..."I hope thats good enough." He said emotionlessly as he stepped over them before looking up at the Ladie that was watching them from a balcony. Apparently he was speaking out to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:47 am

(( mine no one touchy XD )
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:41 am

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP 461

Avani sighed as she leaned against the balcony and looked down the moment she heard voices of the guards and some unknown man. Arching a brow in curiosity, she folded her arms on the cool stone of the railing and watched the men appear. Her father was definitely eager to hurry up and find a new guard to protect her from the recent assassination. She had no idea what happened to her other guard, being as her father liked to keep her out of the loop, or not tell her anything to protect her. At least that is what he says.

Shaking her head and reaching up to tug a few strands of hair behind her ear she watched the leader of the guards lead the stranger out into the open, she counted three other men, probably those that where supposed to test this new one. Growing more curious to see what he would do and how he would fare, she watched quietly.

She watched the whole event where the leader asked him how many he would go against, to the stranger declaring he would fight all three. Avani never even got a chance to blink and see him move before all three men fell unconscious. It was very impressive, and to her surprise, the stranger looked up at her and seemed to ask her if it was good enough. Glancing from the captian then back to him she shrugged. " He seems good enough to me. does he meet your standards Captain?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:51 am

The captain looked to him in awe...Before looking back up..."Yes my Ladie...I think he may be the best we have got." He says as he looked to Jacent..."Alright then...Let me show you to your quarters." He says as he then turned and headed inside before ordering his other me to check the other guards...

Jacent nodded his head as he then followed the captain back into the palace grabbing his bag and then headded up a flight of stairs.

"Your room will be right accross from Ladie Avani's room...Well then...I'll leave you to it." He says as he walked off.

Jacent turned to the door and opened it walking inside sitting his bag on the ground. He then started to pull his clothing out. He was apparently a very tidy person. He refolded all his cloths perfectly before putting them away. He even walked around the room straightening some things including remaking the bed. After he was down he sat down in a chair by the window. "You can come in if you wish...After all I am just a guess untill my services are no longer needed." He says knowing that she was standing in the door way.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Avani nodded, watching the shocked look on the Captain's face was hilarious and yet shocking too. he rarely got shocked like that. Watching them leave she stayed out long enough to make sure the others had been taken care of.

It didn't take long before she heard the two out in the hallway, so pushing away from the balcony railing. She headed back into her room and around the bed tot he front door, opening it in time to see the captain's retreating back.Turning her gaze to the door in front of her she nudged it open silently and watched the stranger move about straightening things and other knick knacks before sitting down by the window. She nearly jumped at his words, before shrugging and stepping in. " My apologies. i was merely curious.. the Captain failed to mention your name and frankly . i would like to know who is guarding me."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:15 pm

He stood up and looked to her..."No apologies needed my Ladie." He says as he then straightened up. "Jacent Alexander Knight at your services my Ladie." He says with a bow still showing no emotion. "I will be your personal guard until your father sees fit not to keep me around....I am one of the best you can get...Your life will be protected and the assassin will be handled with great ease." He says as he looked to her..."Is there anything you need my Ladie." he asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:22 pm

She smiled" Jacent? well that sounds like a good strong name.. " she shook her head and waved her hand. " nonsense, father never gets rid of a good knight, so you are practically here for good until you either... die or leave on your own. " she looked him over, though he seemed decent enough , still she was shocked that he had moved that fast. " where are you from sir jacent? what region and how old are you ?" she couldn't help herself as she reached over to pick up one thing or another.. turning it this way or that. before placing it carefully back in the same spot she had gotten it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:27 pm

He looked to her nodding his head..."Thank you my Ladie.....It seems I will be here until I die then." He says calmly. "I am from far north in a villiage in the mountains." He says..."I am 22 years 200 days 46 minutes and 35 seconds old my ladie" He says as he watched her pick up some things looking them over before placeing them back down in the same spot...."Your father informed me that when ever you leave I must accompany you at all times...So if you must please let me know my Ladie." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:33 pm

She frowned. ' you keep tack of that down to the second?... why? just a little curious and all.. " she gave a slight snort as she folded her hands in front of her and came over closer. " well like i said.. until you die. or feel like you must leave on your own. i am sure my father will pay you well. " She rolled her eyes before leaning against the wall near the window. " really now?.. so your like...a baby sitter needing to shadow my every step? . i will tell you where i go but if you can't keep up then that's not my problem.. i hope your good at riding. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 pm

He looked to her.."It is the way I was trained my Ladie." He says..."I cannot leave on my own...And money is not my concern...I'm to do my job and protect you and only you." He says he then nodded his head.."Thinking of me as your shadow is the best example my Ladie." He says..."I promise you I will keep up." He says. "And yes I can ride."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:46 pm

She frowned" and why can you not leave on your own sir jacent? .. you have free will do you not? only me? so if another soldier is fallen will you not help?" she didn't know if she liked him or not , certainly his attitude was very intriguing .Smiling more she reached over and circled her fingers around his wrist and tugged him to get up " sir jacent you will have to prove that to me then. i have not been riding in almost two weeks. i am eager to get out, you will ride with me and show me that you can keep up."

Her father didn't like her riding unless there was someone to watch her back, and frankly she knew it would be jacent given on how fast he was at beating those three soldiers in the courtyard. she figured this was going to be extremely interesting.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:03 pm

He looked to her..."only if you ask me to help them my ladie....but if it puts you in danger I would have to refuse.." he says as he then cocked his head to the side..."I have no free will unless you give it to me.." he says as she grabbed his wrist and pulled him up..."as you wish....my horse is in the stable next to yours." He says as he then followed her silently.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:25 pm

She frowned, stopping immediately and releasing him, planting her hands on her waist as she narrowed her eyes " nonsense. you have a free will, everyone does, you are not a slave. only a hired guard that has proven himself worthy to protect me.. father would even agree if he saw how fast you took down those three men. now no more talk about this no free will thing or i will insist on boxing your ears. do you understand?" she was beginning to think he was hypnotized or something..

Shaking her head and blowing out a frustrated breath she took his wrist again and tugged him out into the hallway, down the hall and then turned to the left to go down the stairs, she had hoped to get him to agree to a ride so she was already wearing her riding boots.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:36 pm

He looked to her..."sorry my ladie I didn't mean to up set you...but I only speak the truth....if you wish it dropped then it will be" he was as she took his hand again. He followed her out side.. he whistled loudly and his horse let it self out of its stable and came running to him his horse was perfectly white with a black face. "My ladie this is Thunder." He says with no emotion. His horse then bowed as well. "You lead the way and I will follow my ladie." He says as he mounted his horse.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:53 pm

She sighed, he had a thick head on his shoulders and frankly she figured he wasn't getting the point. Rolling her eyes she nearly jumped at his whistle and to her surprise yet again, a horse came running out of the stables, even bowed to her a little so she reached up and petted his soft muzzle. " well Thunder it is nice to meet you . " glanced over at Jacet. " heh lets hope you have more smarts in you" teased, giving the horse one last pat before heading to the stables, at this time of the day, hardly anyone was out, it was nearing dark but she didn't mind.

Quickly saddling up her horse and leading the chestnut bay out of the stables, she smiled" this is Sugar, don't let her name fool you though, she is not very nice to strangers. " throwing the reigns over her head and around her neck she went over to the side and quickly pulled herself up into the saddle, settling down and getting her feet in the stirrups. " well come on then. we have open fields to ride in. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:00 pm

He looked to her and nodded is head..."I'm hoping that I do my ladie." He says as he watched her get Sugar ready.."I can tell she has a hostile look when she looks to me my ladies." He says as he then nodded his head before taking off and following her closely...."we don't have much time before dark." He says..."we should make it quick my ladie" he says still with no emotion. "Though its not my call it was just a suggestion" he added as he followed her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:07 pm

She laughed as she got Sugar going at a decent gallop stride. glancing back at him every now and then. " Sir Jacent, my name is Avani, please do use it.. and i know its getting dark. the moon will be bright tonight, will give plenty of light and i know these hills,hardly any holes in the ground, just follow me and we will be fine. "

She patted Sugar lightly on the neck before tightening her hands on the reigns. gave another kick and spurring Sugar into a full out run, Sugar listened immediately , her legs eating up the ground as she stretched out in the run.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Jacent looked to her and nodded.."as you wish ladie Avani." He says as he then nodded his head. "Alright then ill keep close." He says as he watched her take off. He gave his horse a light romp to the side and it took off as well staying right with her.."is there a specific place he are heading to ladie Avani?" He asks her with no emotion
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:21 pm

She kept silent until they reached the edge of the area, no longer able to go forward because of the large lake in front of her, pulling her horse to a stop,, letting her horse dance about for a moment before settling down with a snort as she reached up and pushed her hair out of her face, glancing to Jacent again. " as far as here mainly.. my favorite place to go. .. " she studied him for a moment before sighing. " what is wrong with sir jacent? .. you sound like you have been... hypnotized and just droned out.. you are showing no emotion's at all. why is that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:30 pm

He came to a stop beside her watching her get off his horse. "I see its not to bad." He says as he then cocked his head to the side. "Nothing is wrong with me ladie Avani....it is his I was trained that is why I am like I am." He says as he started to break out in a sweat..with out saying any thing he pulled out a pouch and a rope tieing it around his arm and pulling out a needle and vile filling the needle and tapping it slightly before looking to her seeing her looking at him oddly..."is something wrong ladie Avani?" He questioned sitting the needle aside.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:35 pm

She slid off of Sugar and patted her on the neck, her eyes on Jacent as she watched him break out into a sweat before pulling things out, her eyes widened at the needle as she eyed it curiously ." are you alright Jacent?" she wondered if he was right in the mind as she edged closer to him, confident that the needle was definitely not meant for her, so it wasn't some sort of kidnapping scheme..." are you ill sir jacent? if so you should have said so and i wouldn't have dragged you around."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:49 pm

"No I'm am not ill ladie Avani." He says as he looked to her..."the serum is something I have to take every 8 hours..it kills emotions making me able to focuse 100% on the task at hand. It also makes me 100% proficient at what I do." He says as he still looked to her. "It is not my choice to do so...it is that if a higher power..." he says. A red flashing light could be seen threw his shirt. "Sorry if I worried you ladie Avani" he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:52 pm

She frowned as she moved forward and leaned close to eye his shirt " you need to tell me what is going on Sir Jacent.. what is under your shirt? and why would you take something to kill emotions?.. that is definitely not healthy. and what higher power? whose choice?" she certainly didn't like this one bit as she reached out to touch his shirt. wondering what that light was.

" you do not need that stuff i assure you. having emotion's is a good thing nt a bad thing.."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:02 pm

He looked to her..."I have already said more the I should ladie Avani..." he says as he picked up the needle again before hearing somthing whizzing in the air..he was quick to push her aside taking an arrow in his shoulder. "Ladie Avani stay behind the horses." He says showing no emotion as he then dissapeared into the woods. It wasn't too much longer he came walking out dragging the body of an assassin..."I was wondering when he was gong to attack." He says as he looked to her before dropping to one knee and clenching his shoulder..."I need my shot..I'm starting to feel pain..." he muttered as something had cut his shirt and the red light could be seen it liked as if it was attached to his nervous system, he pulled out the arrow and nearly passed out from the pain..."please ladie Avani...the needle....I need it now.....he muttered as he then passed out.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:15 pm

she yelped in surprise when she was suddenly yanked aside and an arrow embedded itself into Jacent's shoulder. It was so sudden that she was having a hard time believing what all was going on, it was hurting her head too. Ducking behind the horses she waited until he showed up with the assassin, scowling " you knew he was going to attack this soon ? No! don't pull it out!" she groaned, he already done it.

Sighing she snatched up the needle before going over to him, finding him passed out now" damn .. what the hell is that?" scowled, annoyed at whoever made him do this, she lightly touched the thing before sighing, checking his shoulder, then gave him the shot, not wanting him in pain if and when he woke up. " you owe me for this mister. " grumbled, pulling his shirt off carefully so she could see his shoulder wound. going to her horse she dug in the saddle bag and pulled out the small knife and the small shawl she had, using the knife to rip it into pieces , folding some up to use as a make shift bandage and hold it to the wound. it took her a bit of time to wrap the rest awkwardly getting him bandaged up as much as she could.

She couldn't lift him so the only thing she could do was bring the horses close and then sit with Jacent, having his head resting in her lap as she waited.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next