The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

2 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 24 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:08 pm

He grinned as he looked to her and then the cat..."oh alright." He says with a smile as he did what she said petting and scratching the cats ears and chin..."yup see you don't worry about things when your busy or when your doing somthing interesting.! He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 24 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:18 pm

blinking she smiled warmly. Leaning against him. " yes you are right. and it is okay. i know just sometimes my uncomfortableness gets a bit... out of hand i guess.. its something papa has had to deal with as well. " shrugged before leaning back. " i hope things are okay.. i hope papa gets here safe .. and that lord devon doesn't hurt him. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:22 pm

He smiles as he looked to her..."its OK." He says with a smile as she leaned against him.."I'm. Sure he will make it here alright." He says with. Smile as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:12 am

she smiled, relaxing, glad that he was there to help her relax and reassure her that things where going to be okay, even if none of them really knew for sure. Getting up she tossed a few more logs on the fire before standing by the couch again, kicking her shoes off, and her stockings, leaving herself barefooted as she slipped back onto the couch next to him, curling up against him completely as well as resting her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes and slipping her fingers lightly around his upper arm.

Her other hand went to the cat, gently stroking his ears.. " you know... i am glad your here.. i am happy i met you and i am happy i was able to help you feel things you have never felt before. its true that i don't do well with most of the men i have known. . you.. i can be comfortable with, i can talk to and not get bored. . "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:05 am

He watched her get up and toss some logs into the fire before taking off her shoes and stockings and then sitting back down currling up next to him. He moved his arm around her and smiles to what she said..."I'm glade I met you as well....With out you I would still be a cold zombie like person." He says with a smile as he kissed her forhead softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:55 pm

she grimaced, looking up at him. " i didn't like you like that.. you interested me. but .. you showing no signs of any emotions?... it just wasn't.. normal.. granted i know different people and.... civilization's have different ways to do things but... making someone a zombie is just not normal. it really isn't.. " sighed and kissed his chin. " all in the past . got the future to look forward too." yawning a little she smiled watching as the cat got up , stretched and waddled off of his lap. " he really need's to go on a diet i think. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24