The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 30 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:09 pm

Draque slowly krept his thick erect cock into Savannah's tight anus, pushing himself deep inside her. "Mmm, oh baby." He whispered kissing her neck.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 30 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Savannah bucked her ass backwords. "Hmmmm give it to me baby, I need to feel you, I missed you so much" She turned to him and kissed him. "You are so good to me I love you" She took his hands and brought then to her front snaking one to her pussy. "Touch me the way only you can" She pleaded with him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Draque pushed himself all the way in, then pulled out of her. After slapping his dick on her ass cheek, he stuck himself back into Savannah's tight ass. Again he pulled out after fucking her a little more, licking and fingering her tight twat. Draque smaked Savannah in the ass, hawked a big wad of spit in her anus before smearing it on her hole and reentering her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Savannah whimpered out as he pushed himself into her tight ass. She gasped as he slapped her ass. She wrinkled her ass. She sort of liked that. She groaned out then bucked backwords but again he was teasing her. She growled. "Damion did I upset you? Why are you teasing me like this?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Draque rubbed her soaking wet pussy, licking her anus again. "Mmmm, no you didn't upset me." He said getting up and pushing his hard dick inside of her. "I just like how soaking wet you get for me when I tease you." He said thrusting his throbbing erection into her ass.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Nearly coming undone as he rubbed her pussy then licked her ass. She tried to hold on for him he hadn't told her that she could come as needed. She moaned out his name as he pushed his hard dick up her ass. "Ohhh god that feels so good baby" She bucked her ass backwards for him. "Hmmm you feel so prefect" She said then licked her lips. "Ohhh yeah"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Draque felt his cock swelling as he started to reach climax, but he wasn't ready yet. Slowling down he pulled out of her again, sticking two fingers in her now dripping pussy and licking her clit. "Mmmm, you taste so sweet." He said laying on his back. "Come sit on Master's cock." he played.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Savannah felt his cock starting to swell she whimpered out for him and tried to squeeze her ass for him but he pulled out too soon. She groaned out as he fingered her then laughed as he laid down. She climbed up on him and slowly impaled her ass onto his cock. "Baby how does that feel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:15 pm

As she started to purposely clench her ass just to aqueeze his cock, Draque became suddenly rock stiff. She could feel his masculin hand grab her arms in passion and pulled her to him. "Oh god!" He cried out as his hips started to quived and his cock started to burst. "Don't stop!" He pleaded. Draque loved having his cock massages by her rectal muscles. "Squeeze it all out of my fucking cock baby."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Savannah smiled at his groans. "Hmmm you like that do you?" She tightened her muscles even more as she pounded down on him. "Ohhh let me see you come my love" She didn't even realize what she had called him in the passion of the moment she shuddered in his arms and squeezed her eyes shut only for a moment then opened them to stare at him. "Ohh you like that don't you" She licked her lips and pounded hard on him making sure her ass was squeezing him tight as she could.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:35 am

Draque kissed her deeply as his cum started to become lubricant for his dick in her ass. "Oh baby. Don't stop." He pleaded. "Don't stop, I have a big one..." He panted grabbing her pussy. Two fingers pushed into Savannah's gushing pussy as his palm rubeed her clit and held her stiches together.
Draque exploded, squishing out and erupting from her tight cum filled asshole. He kept fucking her hard as more cum niosily squished and queefed from her tight hole. "Oh god!" He screamed in passion, kissing Savannah and moaning loud. His cock trembled as he pulled out and started to use his fingers to push the loads of messy goo from her ass and pack it into her tight oozing pussy. Savannah's pussy was coated with as much cum as Draque's sloppy gooie wet cock.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Moaning out as he felt him explode into her tight ass. She screamed out his name. She arched as she felt his fingers in her. It was on that boarder of being painful but she injoyed it. This new sensation confused her. Pain was turning her on, at least when he did it. She wondered if he ever did that. Whippings and such, not like the monsters had done to her but more like for her sexual pleasure. She shook her head it was unlikely that he would ever do that. She knew she was still badly scared up, least most of them would fade, or least that is what the doctor had said.,

She licked her lips and moaned out as he started pushing his cum towards her pussy. She had a feeling why he did it. He seemed to want to claim what was his. She kissed him. She had extra pills for this, her birth control would take a few more days too kick in again. She kissed him passonitly and laid on his chest her own chest gasping for air. She waited till she was calm then smiled at him. "Feeling better my love?"

She started to sit up. "I do have to go do some things, are you going to school or going to wait here?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:24 pm

Draque smiled and continued to play with her pussy as they talked. Draque had no problem touching Savannah, he knew he was allowed to and she'd never question. "Mmmm. Yes dear. I think I'm going to wipe off and get to school. I'll talk with Anne to have a little play date tonight to really celebrate your coming back to us." He said kissing her again and getting ready for work.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Savannah moaned out as he continued to touch her. She had missed him. She watched as he stood up. "A play date, you sure this soon?" She asked then smiled. "Alright Damion it sounds good I am just going to go to the doctors. She the shook her head. She just remembered that she had no money now to even go and visit the doctors. She looked up at him. "I am sorry sir, but can I borrow some money so I can go to the doctors and get some meds, until they unfreeze my bank account.

She hung her head low ashamed that she would have to depend on him more. "Also, did you manage to grab any of my clothes when you picked up my pets?" She shook her head. "They, took all my clothes" She couldn't raise her head but a single tear rolled down her cheek. She was clearly ashamed of having to depend on him. She had forgotten how rich he was and how he had already promised to always take care of her when they first started this strange relationship, before it blossomed into what it was now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Draque wiped the mess of his large cock and used a wet towel to clean himself.
He smiled and went into his wallet, grabbing a special credit card and handed it to her. The card looked like no credit she ever saw before. It was light metalic black with a solid gold outline of the "all seeing eye." There were no names, numbers, or even bumps. Just the black swipe strip and the symbold was on this solid durible card.
Draque smiled. "It has no limit and you may take how ever much money your like. If you swipe it anywhere, almost every machine skips the pin sequence and just approves the purchase. If it comes up with a pin screen, pick anything you want. What ever four numbers your heart desires to hit will work." As he explained he got dressed and leaned down to kiss her. "A limo will be here in a few hours to take you to your appointment." He said smiling, it was his surprise to her. "Then he's taking you to the mall and anywhere else you wanna go. Pick up a smartphone for yourself and while your there get me the new tablet that came out." Draque said, waiting for another kiss... He was hoping for a big one.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:05 am

Savannah licked her lips and the her eyes went wide as he presented her with the card. She took it and looked to him. She had tears in her eyes but this time was for a another reason. She kissed hi back and then smiled. "You are too good to me" She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him strongly on the lips slipping her tongue into his sweet mouth. "Thank you so much"

Se bid him farewell, had a shower then dressed in jeans and atop, basically the only clothes she had here. She waited nervously for the limo then when she was picked up she went to the appointment and although it was very painful the stitches were removed. She was given the all clear to have sex. Savannah had to look like that was the furthest thing from her list but she did ask for more birth control. The most scary part was to come. The ultersound to make sure that she wasn't pregnant. The nurse knew what she had been through so did it. She smiled "Good news there is nothing there, the pills they gave you at the hospital would have stopped anything anyways"

Once that was done she hit the mall. The limo drive came with her. At first she was hesitant but wth a little prodding she picked up the smartphone and the tablet, then went and got her hair washed and cut, not much but enough to make her look better. She also got a mani,pedi, and then hit the stores, she picked up some bras and underwear, sexy sleep wear, along with five jeans, some shirts, shoes, and some dresses, ones that she could go out and about with. She got some comfortable clothes too.

She wasn't sue how much she spent but she knew that Damion wanted her to feel special. She went home and thanked the Limo driver who saw her inside. Savannah slipped into some lingerie that barely covered her ass and she slipped into bed, exhausted she fell asleep being cuddled by her pets and she waited for Damion to come home.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:17 am

As she started to wake up, Savannah heard thge front door downstairs open. She was still sluggish, so she mearly tossed and turned, waiting to be accomponied in bed. She could feel someone crawl in with her, kissing up her gentle stomache. Hair tickling her soft skin as there lips traveled up her slender body. Her neck being kissed until she was greeted by a passionate deep kiss, she could feel a tongue ring and smell a sensual perfume.
"Mmmm, god I've missed you." Kate said as Savannah's eyes met with hers. "I've got some great news to tell you."
"Hey Savannah, how you feelin'?" Matt asked in the background, leaning against the door. He loved watching his big sister play with other people. Kate was wearing her tight cheerleader outfit.
"I told the school we were a couple, while you went missing. Anne and Mr.Draque approve. We have their premission to act as a lesbian cover. Draque says it helps your cover and we get to have play dates more often. As long as we act like we're serious. Go to proms, formal dances, school functions in general. Doesn't that sound great!?" She said hugging her and leaning in for a kiss.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:13 am

Savannah at first was terrified. She felt hands on her and she was back in the foster home. But then she felt the tongue ring and she smiled. "What a way to wake up" She smiled She sat up slightly and then listened to Kate's plan then looked at Damion then back at Kate. "Okay sounds like a plan" She kissed her back then licked her lips and turned to Damion. "I will be right back" She stood and walked up to Damion. "I missed you"

She wondered if he would notice her hair and nails, she stood on her tippy toes and whispered "The stitches are out and I have been given the okay for sex but please I want you to claim what's yours before you let anyone else" She then kissed him again. "Mater I have missed you today, but thank you for it, I think I am set" She winked and waited to see what they would do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Draque grabbed Savannah close. He loved the feel and look of her lace panties. He ran his muscular hands up her smooth leg and wrapped it around his waist. He was still in his work close when she felt his huge cock harden under his dress pants. Draque unzipped his pants, he wasn't wearing underwear, so his throbbing cock sprung right out. He rubbed his stiff tip on her sweaty pussy.
Looking over Kate had taken her shirt off and was sucking Matt's hard cock on their bed. Draque started to passionatly make out with Savannah, becomming increasingly aroused. Watching the siblings do their taboo was intoxicating, Draque was wild with passion.
Just as Savannah and her master were about to go crazy on each other, a hand grabbed Draque's large cock from behind. "Now, now. You said we could talk in the kitchen Damion." Anne said ripping Draque away from his sexy young aroused partner.
"Ugh... Can't this fucking wait!" He said to Anne, sounding fustrated.
"This is business Draque! Fucking her can wait." Anne stated, snapping Draque into action.
Draque sighed, leaning into Savannah for a kiss. "Your right Anne, I'm sorry."
Anne sighed in return. "No, it's alright. Listen Kate take Savannah and keep her warm. Matt, keep it in your pants until we get back."
"Ah! Can't I wank it a little. Kate's just gonna tease me." Matt pleaded. "Please Mistress..."
Kate walked over to Savannah and held her close, kissing her neck and reaching down between her legs. "Mmm, make it fast gracious Mistress and Master. Savannah and I are so horny it hurts." She said rubbing Savannah. "Come on Savannah, lets fool around until they get back. Then he'll fuck you good." She said pulling Savannah to the bed and kicking her little brother off.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Savannah was grateful that Damion understood her fears. She allowed her leg to be wrapped around his waist she stroked his chest pawing at his clothes she wanted to feel his skin no she didn't want it she NEEDED it she was despert for it. She wanted him to wash away all the bad memories of her gang rape. She wanted him to love her again. She moaned out and tried to move down on his massive cock when she felt the tip she kissed him widily and ripped open his shirt she could hear buttons hitting the floor but she didn't care. She stoked him but all to sson he was pulled from him.

The look on her face was of utter fear she clearly didn't want to be alone, even with people that she had already played with. She looked at him wanting answers to what was going to happen to how long he was going to be but there were no anserws.

She tensed as Kate touched her pussy. She shook her head. "Sorry, but I need master to do that first, I need him to claim me again, to wipe away the memories of...." She trailed off and kissed Kate massaging her breasts in hopes of her not asking any more questions.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Kate took Savannah's hand and pulled her over to the bed. Matt was sitting on a chair stroking his young cock while he watched his sister play with Savannah. Kate pulled Savannah on top of her and started to kiss her deep as her hand wandered up and down Savannah's thighs.

In the kitchen Anne was talking to Draque.
"You know the balls coming up..." Anne said breaking the silence.
"The Masquere? When?" Draque replied.
"Second friday of next month." She said walking closer. "Are you taking her?" She asked, fallowed by a slight pause.
"I had planned on it."
"No Damion... Are you taking her?" She asked again.
"I hadn't thought of that... She's everything I would want. Obidiant, selfless, flexible, and she wishes to serve only me. I don't see why I couldn't make her more then what she is." He said proudly.
"But she's so young... Do you think she's ready?"
"Where you?" Draque asked snarkly.
"That's not fair, you know I had to!" Anne protested.
"And I don't have to make any actions at the Masuere. I'll just introduce her to our lifestyle. If she wishes to stay. We can see where we go."

After what seemed to be a while, Draque and Anne came to the room. They were kissing and fondling each other to make it look like they weren't argueing.
Finally Draque walked over to Savannah and started to embrace her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:35 pm

One she was on the bed she turned to Matt. "Missed you hunni" She said soflty. She then turned her attention to Kate kissing her back and massaging her sides bringing her hands down to her ass an pinching it softly she held her close then kissed her ears. She knew both of them would keep their secret so she had to let go of that fear.

When Draque came back in she went to him and took his cock in her hands. 'Sir, can you take back what is your?" She said loud enough for everyone to hear then whispered only so he could hear. "Make me forget please Damion make me forget" She then kissed him and dropped to her knees on the bed waiting to see what he wold do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Draque moaned softly as she knelt down infront of him. His large hard cock rested on Savannah's face as he ran his fingers through her hair and held her head. "Mmm. First why don't you claim what is yours..." Draque said caressing her fac with his throbbing erection.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:53 pm

For the moment it was just them in the room. She took his thick cock into her mouth and hollowed out her cheeks and started to strongly suck him. She drove it down into her throat allowing her gag reflex to tighten around his head while she brought a finger to his ass teasing his enterance.

She stared up at him looking to see how she was doing. She wanted to please him. She knew her pussy would be a lot tighter then before thanks to the stitches and with being without him for five weeks. The other boys were a lot smaller then he was. She was excited to see that reaction.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:39 pm

Draque moaned loud as she started to gag on his huge hard cock. Looking over, Anne and her pets were hard at it too.
Kate was sucking Matt off while Anne and Matt were locking lips and Anne was rubbing herself hard.
Draque took Savannah's head and helped her gag on him. He loved watching her worship his cock, which she was so good at. "Come on ba... hun." He cried out trying not to make it so obvious. "Get it... Make this cock yours!" He groaned in passion, face fucking Savannah.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next