The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 31 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Smiling when Damion moaned. She loved being able to make him make those noises. She tried to remain calm as he held her had she breathed in deeply through her nose to try and moaned causing the vibrations to go on to is cock.

Seeing that his back was away from their company that she now remembered because she could hear them she played with his tight ass hole with her pinkie waiting to see if he would be accepting of it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 31 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:26 pm

Draque didn't clench his ass when she started to finger him, he loved every second of ass play.
Finally, Draque couldn't take it anymore. He lifted Savannah up and started to kiss her wildly before tossing her on the bed. Slowly Draque climbed up after her, kissing her soft thighs and gripping her lace panties. He loved her outfit, licking her panties and biting her pussy under them. Draque tugged off her underwear and spread her legs, keeping her silk see-through nightie on.
Gently he kissed her soft vaginal lips. Her pussy was flowering and soaked from Kate and Matt. He loved how aroused she was and conitnued to tease her entrence.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:36 am

Knowing that Draque was enjoying her playing with his ass she stroked his sensitive spot trying to make him moan out for her. But before she got him to that point. He had pulled her off. She looked up at him then kissed him back. She moaned and held on to him as if he was a life line and she was drowning.

She watched him lick at her. "Oh god please DA-sir please take me, I am yours" She whimpered and tried to arch into his mouth more begging him for more of him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:48 pm

Draque sucked Savannah's tender clit wildy as he pushed his chin hard against her entracne. Then he pushed here waist up and started to attack her tight little asshole. She could tell how much he loved eating her tender holes.
Draque soon started to crawl his hand under her silk nighty and played with her breasts, the feel of silk arousing him more.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Arching up wards so that Draque could go deeper she starting moaning out and shifting. She gripped the sheets and moaned out even more for him. "Oh Draque" She maoned out and shivered under his touch.

As his hand hit her sensitive nubs she bit her lip. "Ba- I mean sir I am going to cum if you don't stop"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Draque loved hearing those words. He wanted to so much to make her cum from oral for a change, so he only munched harder. He could feel her cum ooze out as he slurped her up, soaking his face with her suculant cum as he moaned into her pussy.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:37 pm

No longer able to hang on to her composure she let out a loud scream and cam. She was panting and unable to even open her eyes she was panting and trying to catch her breath. "Oh God Sir that was awesome"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Draque pulled her under him and started to kiss her passionatly, holding her body close to his. His other hand embraced her face in the kissing. Savannah could feel his throbbing erection grinding her soaking pussy, begging for attention.
Finally Draque lifted off her top and hurled it to the floor. He then bent Savannah over infront of him, getting her to her hands and knees facing the others while they were on the bed. Draque crawled over her and started to kiss her neck, his hard cock teasing her entrence.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:30 am

Savannah moaned into the kiss and returned it. She felt his hard erection at her entrance and knew that she would feel him soon there. She whimpered out for him. "Please" she begged. She was rewarded by being flipped over and she raised her head to see the others smiled at them through all her buries and cuts. When he lifted her shirt off she hung her head ashamed. Now they would se the ugly welts all over her body.

She sighed then bucked her body for him. "Please master" she begged "please wash it away, only you can do it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:08 pm

Draque bent down and spat a big wad of spit on her soaking pussy, watching it ooze down. Finally, he smeared his enlarged tip against her sloppy entrance and finally pushed himself inside.
Draque was so horny for her that she could feel every vein in his cock. Slowly, he pushed his thick shaft inside of her. He couldn't get himself all the way in, so he decided to just fuck her until she opened up while he stretched her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Savannah glanced up at him with love and trust she licked her lips and arched upwards as she felt his tip on her. She groaned out and gripped the sheets she calmed her breathing so she could fit more of him in her.

She reached around and played with his ass in hopes of helping her. "Master thank you" She moaned out and turned her face catching the ones that were watching her and him. She licked her lips then turned her attention back to him. "Hmmm I missed you" She said softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:07 pm

Draque was loving this, and his thick hard erection was more than enough evidence to prove it.
As Savannah fingered her tight little asshole Draque moaned. "Mmmm... I wanna taste baby." He said when she offered her fingers. Draque licked and sucked Savannah's anal juices of her fingers. Savannah was doing very well pleasing her master, so in return her master pushed himself deeper into her until she felt his balls press against her thighs, tearing her just a little bit.
Draque put Savannah's finger back into her ass and licked them again, then spanked her tight little ass hard. His hands curled into her hair and started to tug a little.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Savannah couldn't keep her eyes from Draques. She wanted to see him, to see the waves of pleasure wash over him. She blushed as he sucked off her fingers. She arched up and tears stung her eyes as she felt him tear her. She wouldn't let him stop though, blood could be cleaned up she needed him and needed this. Especially if she was suppose to have a relationship with Ann's pet* She yelped as he spanked her and moaned as he curled his hands into her hair.

She moaned out. She was getting close to cuming but she didn't want this to end. Her pussy muscles tightened around his cock tight like a vice. She took her one hand and brought it to his neck and pulled him down. She lightly bite down on his shoulder. She whispered in his ear. "I love you, but I am ready for more if you want, I know you get off on multiple partners. What ever you want my master"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:28 am

Draque was so turned on his tarted to loose himself as Savannah held back from coming. Bending over to her he kissed her hard at first, then more passionately. As they kissed Savannah could feel his cock tremble as it exploded a huge load of cum in her pussy. Draque grunted as he tried so hard to keep fucking her, but his cock shook too hard so he just let himself breath and moan as he kissed his young little pet.
"Mmmm, your such a good girl for me." He spoke out loud then whispered in her ear. "That's why you always get the first load." He added flipping her on her back and slowly re-entering her again. "Mmmm, why don't you call your girlfriend over."
Kate heard him and slowly made her way in grabbing distance. She had been sucking her little brother off while he fucked Anne. Matt tried to fallow but Anne pulled him back. "Hunny let Mr. Draque play with your sister. Besides I want you and me time." She said pulling him back into her, sitting on Draque's desk and watching him while Matt fucked her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:42 pm

Savannah kissed him back smiling. She knew that Draque loved it when she played with her muscles. She kissed him back equally passionately. When he filled her with his seed she screamed out had her own release. She trembled in his arms then stiffened as he flipped her over. She preferred to see him but she remained calm.

She smiled at Kate and motioned for her to come over. "What do you want to do Kate?" She asked softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:26 am

Kate bent down and started to make out with Savannah, Draque still thrusting Savannah slowly. Draque grabbed Kate and kissed her himself, pushing her over Savannah's face and facing her away from them. Bending her over Draque watched Savannah lick her wet pussy and joined her, only sticking his tongue in her asshole.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:59 am

Kissing back Kate and thrusting her ass backwards to meet Draque's thrusts she moaned out and whimpered when the kiss ended. She smiled and started to lick and nibble on Kate's pussy. She looked up at Matt with a twinkle in her eyes. She knew it turned him on to see his sister doing stuff like this.

She groaned out. "Mmmmm so prefect" She moaned out then gently bite the clit of Kate.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:47 am

Kate's pussy was drenched by Savannah's licking skills. She moaned out load. "Show me baby! Show me how good he's fucking you."
Draque was now pounding Savannah good. Their gooey mess leaking from her pretty pink pussy. His face was still deep in Kate's anus, licking her dirty hole out. He snuck down Savannah for a dirty french kiss, licking her tongue and lips.
Kate leaned back after Draque was done with her ass, leaning into him with he clit still in Savannah's mouth. Draque curressed her breasts then moved his hands down to her clit and fingered her violently.
Kate screamed in passion, breathing heavily.
"Do it... Do it." Draque commanded.
Kate sprayed her female ejaculation all over Savannah's face, squealing and shivering as she did.
"Good girl Kate." He said pulling her back and watching her crawl on Savannah to embrace and kiss her.
Draque pulled out and watched.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:14 pm

Savannah groanded out and pushed to fingers deep into Kate's soaking pussy. She Moaned out as Draque pounded her hard. She Kissed Draque back then shoved harder into Kate then as she exploded she found her own release. She was panting and shaking as he pulled out and Kate embraced her. She kissed her back and then shakily pushed up looking at all of them.

She was nervous it was her first time back since her gang rape. She wanted to see how the others liked it. She was dripping in sweat and sighing. She wanted to see what would happen next. "I think we should switch she said softly. "Mistress Ann and Kate do you want to please Master Draque?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:44 pm

Draque watched them a little bit, enjoying there public threesome. As they finished up he crawled back to the girls, looking to continue having fun with just the two of them.
As Savannah mentioned she wanted to switch partners, Draque glared. He was sure she wanted him, she had been begging him during the whole session. Now he was upset, she didn't want to lay with him anymore. Both Kate and Anne stared in shock as well.
"Uh..." Draque said, Kate crawling over to him and brushing up against him.
"What's the matter Mr. Draque?" Kate asked sweetly.
"Oh, I guess I haven't satisfied her..." He spoke, looking a bit harshly at his pet.
"Mmmm, you can satisfy me Mr. Draque."
Draque, still staring coldly at Savannah, took Kate's hand and slept off the bed. "Kate my dear, would you like to see my hot tub?"
"I haven't seen any other room but really this one. I would love to see what other fun rooms we can play in." Kate responded.
"Come let's leave Savannah to her other... partner..."
"Damion!..." Anne said with a big sigh, trying to calm him down.
"Coming Anne?" Draque simply replied, giving Savannah the cold shoulder. Walking through the door and grabbing Kate, early similar to the way he would grab Savannah.
Once they were out Anne tried to take charge, sighing again she looked to Matt. "Go downstairs." She commanded, Matt fallowing orders. "I don't think Mr. Draque an other man's stink on his bed. She'll be down soon."
"Yes ma'am." Matt said, grabbing himself to keep himself hard and walking out of the room.
"Listen to me dear." Anne said sitting next to her. "Your new to this game, so I'll be nice. Right now your man, your master, your lover is over in the other room balls deep in a stupid slut whom has had ten times the cocks in her holes. And you chose a dumb jock nobody with a young hot bod and a decent piece over a man who has more power then the leader of our country... You saw the card right? You spent his money, right? That man will buy you the world and treat you like his king."
"Anne!" Draque called.
"Coming!" She called back. "Just think about your options next time you act. Cause if you can't keep him between your legs..." Anne pointed to the bathroom were her master and Kate were alone. "Some whore will..." She added sighing and slipping out of the room.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:27 pm

It all happened so fast. She watched in disbelief, she hadn't wanted to fuck Matt. She had thought that the had just watched, that her body, and mind would have a mini break but that her master wouldn't have to suffer.

She tried to speak up, to tell him that he had it all wrong but he just glared at her. She shook her head "No master that is not it at all" but he either didn't hear her or didn't want to. The tears were streaming down her face she watched as the love of her life took another woman to their hot tub. It was theirs, but he called it his, did one misworded request really make her lose everything?

She was still being ignored. She watched ass Ann dismissed Matt. She felt sick to her stomach watching him grab himself to keep himself hard. Much like the monsters had as they all rapped her. She began to shake as Ann spoke. Again trying to tell her side but she was gone before she good say anything. She watched her leave then after what seemed like hours but was really mere minutes she rolled over to his nighttable and wrote a quick note.

My Dear Damion for you eyes only.

I did not mean for you to get mad all I needed was a few minutes break, I didn't want to ruin your fun as I knew you were not ready to stop, I was too scared to tell you, I did not touch Matt and he did not touch me, I will be in my room please forgive me I still have shadows from my time away from you, shadows I did not want to bring to your door"

Sealed it and put. "Master Draque" on the front wondering if he would get the significatist of her calling him by his real name. She walked to the bathroom, knowing that she deserved to hear the noises coming from that door as her punishment. She put the letter on the bathroom counter. Grabbed a robe and walked down stairs the tears still flowing down her face.

She found Matt and looking at the floor spoke softly. "I am sorry Matt, all I really wanted was a break for a few minutes it was getting to be too much too fast, but I can not let you touch me, nor will I be touching you."

She turned to leave and go to her room to wait but there would be lots of time for Matt to grab her if that is what he wanted, not that he would hurt her he would never hurt her.

((Figured this gives her a bit of depth I meant this from the start and not this isn't going to happen all the time just this once, first time back you know hope all is well miss you))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:04 am

Matt was upset, he hated being told he couldn't have something. Feeling lonely he wandered upstairs to the hot tub. Draque was becoming frustrated.
Leaving the hot tub he saw the not and read it, smiling as he wandered into the room with it in his hand. "Perhaps you should not misspeak. Mistakes happen when don't think before we speak." He spoke softly to her, tossing the note aside. "Now, will you come and join me. I could use one of your great apologies." He said holding out his hand.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:04 am

Savannah had made it to her room, the room that she had never slept in, she was always with Damion. She was crying into the pillow when he came in. She raised her head. She was slightly hurt that he wasn't concerned that she was upset. Or that she was still hurting from her time in captivity but she quickly whipped the tears from her face and crawled over to him she bowed down and kissed his feet. She worked her way up and kissed his legs.

She wanted to whip his cock, to ride it of the taste of Kate, she just wanted to taste him but also didn't want to upset him so she took him into her mouth, stripping off her light nightie that she had been wearing the whole time with the others. She looked up at him through the top of her eyes to see if he was enjoying it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:44 pm

Draque moaned and looked down at her. "Mmm... Good girl Savannah." He said petting her hair and caressing her back. She could tell he hadn't cum yet, Kate and him didn't have enough time. "This was all planned wasn't it?" He teased, brightening the mood. "You just wanted to make a scene so you could have me to yourself again, huh?" He said sarcastically as he continued to enjoy his cock being sucked.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Savannah relaxed as he touched her. His touch could always relax her and help her. She ran her tongue down the vein in his cock. She brought her hand to his ass and touched his hole. She was purposely teasing him. She smiled up at him and shrugged cheekily. She broke her grip on his cock and ran her hand up and down roughly.

"Maybe my love" She licked the tip of his head and massaged his balls. She then went back down on his cock and deep throated him. After a few minutes of that she came up again. "My love I don't want to ruin your night, I can go back if you want, I just want to please you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next