The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated - Page 6 Empty Re: angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated

Post by RazielSpiritus Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:37 pm

James Fired his gun to the side without looking, cleanly breaking Lynessas blade and knocking it to the ground.
" He lies Lynessa....Hes acting like nothing more than a child. afraid to let go of his toy."
He locked eyes with Lucifer and levelled his guns at him.
" Now look Lou...She may not be able to kill you for good....but I can, and so can Dagon. Now why dont we make a deal here....You Leave Adelyn and Lynessa alone for all eternity and I convince Dagon that I killed you and fed your body to C'thul'hu. Oh and That also includes completely letting go of your connection to either of them."

James finished his smoke and cocked the hammers of his revolvers.
James knew Lucifer was terrified of Dagon,and he was happy to see the wheels turning in the Fallen angels mind.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2012-03-30

Back to top Go down

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated - Page 6 Empty Re: angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated

Post by AdelynRosett21 Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:44 pm

-she pulling back from her memories, her expression smoothed over as she stands slowly. she then without a second thought, raced out of the house and began flying far, she not knowing where she was going but following where her heart connected.. she in her head was going to settle this once and for all. even if it meant her death. -
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Lynessa felt Adelyns sudden change. Take care of this, she is running im going to find her. i cant let her kill herself. Lynessa flashed and grabbed Adelyn. "what are you doing? we are fixing everything, if you run we cant help. i wont let you hurt yourself. life is worthless alone, and your the first fallen i have met that isn't under his control. dont kill me by leaving me alone and under their power." Lynessa screamed, tears rolling down her face.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:52 pm

James nodded and walked over to Lucifer, pressing his guns right to his eyes.
"So whatcha gonna do Lou?" he asked tapping his foot impatiently and charging the sigils to call Dagon.

"Fine! Enough already! You can have them both, Ill leave them be and breaky my bonds to them! Just dont call Dagon down here!" Lucifer shouted in panic.

James Grinned and holstered the guns, and held out his hand for Lucifer to shake.
" Glad ta hear it. ya back down or reneg and i wont hesitate and you know it Lou... now get lost." James locked eyes as he shook hands and sent Lucifer off.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:37 pm

It is my problem though!!! Lucifer is my husband and i should be the one to take him!! he will never lose connection with me! he is lying to you. i have his partial soul within me..i can never escape him.. now let go of me.. - jerking her arm away and flying forth, following the essence through, eyes watering as the pain subsided but memories remained-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Lynessa dropped to the ground and cried. she was lost, no longer sure of her life. she started flying, planning the whole way. she had a deadline to meet.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:46 pm

James left the church, Lighting a smoke as he used the sigils to get him back home. Once inside he sat down on the sofa with his guns holstered, and leaned back hoping the two would return so he could set a few things straight.

he then reached under the sofa and brought forth a large bottle of whiskey and began sipping it leisurely as he waited
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:02 pm

-he growing stronger as she continued onward, flying up and down the way around the clouds. she keeping in mind that she must show restrain from him.. she may loved him still but she couldnt let him rule, couldnt let him keep on this living.. - im Sorry Lynessa, i hope you can understand. i just hope James isnt still there, keeping him at gun point...
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Lynessa flew to James' home, she stole a gun and went to the firing range. im sorry. i cant keep this up. she whispered to james before screaming "Ch'thul'u i call upon you now. come to me." when he appeared she shot him til the gun was empty and then waited for her death to come. when he didnt kill her right away she threw the gun at him and started slashing at him with her swords. finally he gave in and killed her.as he body slowly slid from his tentacle/hands, she remembered her final act was to try and save a friend.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:19 pm

James Tossed his Whiskey to the floor and tore open a rift back to where lucifer was and stepped through drawing His only blade...the Blade taken from the scythe of Charon Himself.

" Lou...you neglected to mention something...and that counts as a Reneg in my book." He said placing the Reapers blade to the base of Lucifers skull.

"Now im gonna kill Ye....and Adelyn will no longer feel you or have need of your misbegotten flesh." He growled as the blade lit up with the eldritch light of Charon.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:26 pm

-spiraling to the ground as she felt a deep emptiness within her, a flash throughout her body as pain ruled her entirely, holding her chest as she closed her eyes. hitting the ground hard, endenturing around her as she opened her eyes again and gazed blankly at the sky, an utter loneliness had consumed her - he cant be gone... he just cant be..
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:00 pm

James stood there for a moment contemplating what he was about to do.
"This is whats best anyhow..."
James Drew the Blade back and sheathed it, Pulling Lucifer to his feet.
" I havent yet been ordered to kill you Lou. But that doesnt mean I wont make you beg for death if you dont sever your ties to her."
Lucifer nodded in silence as he focused on Adelyn and completely broke all ties from her.
" It is done....are you happy now James?" Lucifer spat these words out at James's feet.

James Grinned and Lit another cigarrette as he turned away.
"Damn straight im happy, now she aint gonna feel you or rear you anymore Lou...it all i wanted"
He then turned and went back to his home and laid back upon the sofa and waited for the two to return.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:26 pm

-she laid there for hours, stunned at the severed connection within her chest. she couldnt fathom how he had no longer a grasp. she was lost to him now.. forever.. with this she sat up, a searing pain shot through her wings and body. pushing the pain does she stand slowly and adjust her dress and look about her. - oh now where did i just fall.. this place looks slightly familiar but not enough to return home..
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Draven Black was sitting covered in blood when the police showed up. He started laughing as they stared in horror, unfurling his wings he took off, using an air duct to get out of the building. This wasnt the first time he had been caught covered in blood. Draven was a sado-masochist and the thought of the twisted body he left behind had him sporting a hard on like granite. he liked pain, his or yours, no matter. He couldnt keep his appetites controled any longer, needing the pain almost daily now. "i wonder if there are others like me out there." he mused as he flew.

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated - Page 6 Malean11

Last edited by olizashardaecobriana on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:37 pm

James looked over at the sigils on the adjacent wall, hoping they would light up soon to indicate the Return of the two fallen.
"might a well catch some shut eye" he said as he pulled his shirt off and used it to cover his eyes as he rested.
As he Laid there he thought of the event s that had brought the two fallen in his path. how if he had stayed in that bar none of this wouldve happened. He also began to think more about Adelyn, How she looked, and how she handled being around him.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:44 pm

-she began walking toward what seemed to be the right direction for in fear that she may not be able to fly quite yet. she held her arms about her and began trying to connect to James, hoping that he could hear her thoughts and come help her . she then broke channeling as she sensed an unfamiliar essance, coming at a fairly fast pace. she turned and looked around, then toward the sky. nothing. but she couldnt shake the feeling she had.. something was coming.-
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Draven slowed his flying and reached out to this new aura he felt. hmmmm have i been provided another toy. maybe i can slake this lust with her body. he mused. he flew towards her and landed right in front of her. he could feel pain radiating off her. his dick hardened in the most pleasurable pain he had felt in days. "and who may you be my sweet?" he asked the woman in front of him. (adelyn its you)[u]
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:56 pm

James stirred as he caught a faint whisper of Adelyn.
He stood up rapidly as he tossed his shirt and duster on and Lit up the sigils associated with her and stepped through to land only inches at her side.
He saw the other man and Dropped his hands to the guns at his side.
"Adelyn Ya alright Sweetcheeks?" he said not taking his eyes off of the new male.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:07 pm

-she looks at him, half unexpected , half not surprised for she sensed a certain essence about him that wasnt natural. she then looked beside her to see James there, a little startled does her body jolt. then returning her gaze to the man before her, his appearance so eliquent yet sadistic, she made rigid before him.- im fine now James.. as for you.. Im Adelyn and that is all need be known.. whom are you. where did you come about ?
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Draven eyed the new male whoa cowboy dont shoot, i might like that more than you would want me to. *winks* "Adelyn i am Draven, and you look absolutely delectable." Draven said with deadly calm. "i seem to be lost, where am i do you know?"
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:16 pm

James rolled his eyes at Draven as he took a cigarrette from his duster and Lit it.
"Youre 'bout as lost as this smoke is alive Draven." James said dryly
"Now why dont ya tell us why youre really here?"
He said drawing deeply from the smoke as he Looked at Draven then to Adelyn.
" If ya want Adelyn we can head back home and get shit situated before we deal with any young 'uns like him" He said Grinning slightly.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:23 pm

-looking at James astonished at his remark does she elbow him deeply before regreting her said action, wincing slightly as the pain corsed through her arm, smoothing her expression in the next. her attention to Draven, seriousness and light pain written across her face- I could not tell you where we are for im only slightly familiar to the area.. but as stated. i think we should reside back to the house.. that is if you could be trusted.. - drawing crimson from her, gripping frimly- otherwise we will take action if needed Draven. im sure you understand ..
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:29 pm

oh im quiet harmless if im kept fed. but if its a fight you want bring it. *he smiled* you see i like pain, and if you keep me fed on it i wont have to hurt any of you. unless threatened. *Draven drew a sword from his side* this is Shadow master. we have been together for years. *Draven mumbles as he wipes the blood of the blade* sorry i just got done feeding him, oh what a glory that sight was. *he just stood there remembering the screams of the girl he left behind. he felt himself growing hard again and he tried to pull himself from the reverie.* "sorry about that" he smiled.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:35 pm

James again rolled his eyes at the new punk.
" Put that pig sticker back kid before I send ya to the Abyss myself. I dont care If ya like pain or if ya like Takin it up the ass by C'thul'hu himself. Any bullshit at my house and Ill end your life and you WONT be able to feel it."
He said putting out his smoke on the ground, and Opening a rift back to his house.
" Go ahead, Adelyn and I will be right behind you Kid."
James said motioning for Draven to go through.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:50 pm

-she glaring down at Dravens blade, eyes churned ever so lightly before meeting his smirking gaze. she then retracting her blade at James words and stepped within the the corvex, gazing back as Draven followed through.- do take head to his words...
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6