The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated - Page 2 Empty Re: angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Lynessa screamed when she felt someone clamp onto her arm. She heard her saying she was his lover and tried harder to run. when that didnt work she dove toward the ground. she would die before going back to him. "just stop i wont go back, not after what he did. I cant let him do that again." she screamed pleading to be let go.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated - Page 2 Empty Re: angels and demons. (reserved for Razielspiritus, AdelynRosett21) R rated

Post by RazielSpiritus Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:36 pm

James spat out his smoke as he started his bike and began riding off towards his home on the outskirts of the city. " have fun ladies....Y'all can find me easily enough, Ill be waitin." he said aloud as he passed underneath them. He was seriously wondering why he hadnt stayed in the bar and had a few more drinks before returning home for the evening.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2012-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:37 pm

" I would never betray a fellow angel, let alone let him ruin more lives! I fought hard to keep him from doing what he did and im sorry for not trying hard enough! Look. if we continue falling, we will parish harshly like before. but im not letting go! i need you. i need your help in taking Azazel down! " still gripping to her arm as Adelyn falls through the sky, prepared to endure the pain once more.
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2012-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Lynessa flashed them to safety far away. "What do you know of his actions? Do you know that the children you claim as yours are stolen from the humans he raped, the other fallen he violated in ways i wont even voice. if it were up to me i would shred him with my bare hands but the creator wont allow the revenge against his favorite fallen. do you know of the bet for these pitiful human souls? the fact that they mean less to him that that little shit you married. Do you know it was your lover that convinced the creator to send me down here as a monster, forced to feed of these poor creatures like they were nothing but a toy to be broken. I hate the humans for being so weak. they worship something who could care less if they even perish. he only sees them as a toy." she screamed, needing to tell someone what she had seen, what she had endured.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:52 pm

James pulled into the driveway of his ranch a few moments later and walked up to his garage and flicked the lights on and walked inside, eyeing the workbench littered with old texts and Dissasembled weaponry forged by Hells weaponsmith.
"well looks like I get some R an R for a switch" he murmured as he sat down by the bench and began flipping through one of the tomes with a mild curiosity as to why they seemed familiar.
Suddenly his cell rang out with a chilling ring tone, Sighing in disgust he flipped it open and answered briefly before hanging up "Im not takin any jobs tonight no-matter what the pay. sorry chief" James reached for a flask on the workbench and thumbed it open and took a sip. "sure do hope they get here before I get too drunk to remember why I invited them" he said as the demonic booze sank into his belly.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:02 pm

releasing grip steadfast as she retracts back suddenly, enraged at the accusations " my children are my own! do not patronize me about his wrong doings either! im aware of what hes done! i was there! i partook in some of those decisions! I too hate humans for they are nothing but a neucence and are feeble and vial to this earth! I only ask you to join me into stop him, to kill him! though i wouldnt care for what happens to the humans on this tainted land, i have to keep to my vow as an allure and protect them reguardless of the loss of my title! " continues to glare enraged at the false pretenses. " now i am curious as to whom that follower was and what he wants, so if you wish to join me fine. if not then i do hope to cross your path on a better note or the next time i will kill you." glancing for a moment before flying off, picking up on his trailed essence as she goes, again hoping to make it before nightfall.
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Lynessa sighed and flashed herself to the strangers home. stealthing herself she watched him as he downed something from a bottle and studied a book. she still didnt trust him. he seemed.... off.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:08 pm

James noted the presence of Lynessa and paid it no mind, he knew that either she would show herself and start asking questions...or that she would run away like the last fallen that had seen him in his garage.
James took another Swill of the aptly named Hellfire whiskey and continued searching through the ancient book for more details on these two fallen. somehow he knew that it wasnt going to be so easy but he searched anyway.
just then a picture fell from the opposite wall and to the floor without drawing James's attention, it was a picture of a young man in an old uniform from the great war the humans fought years ago....
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Adelyn coming up to what looked to be an estate, swooping down the a long drive. she then walks forth slowly to the garage. opening the door leading inside, noting the weaponry and scrolls " so i see you are well versed in alot of our history hmm ? what is it exactly you know? " adelyn continuing forward as she peers around and then locked eyes with you, looking studious. her wings rigid and body slightly tensed, ready to defend at any cost.
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Lynessa noted the arrival of Adelyn and uncloaked herself. "He knows more than either of us gave him credit love. His weapons are made by a hellsmith, and the books are about our histories. and did you see the fucking tank in his yard. I mean holy shit, what is he expecting a war in his front yard." she scoffed pretending he wasnt in the room. She didnt trust him. She sniffed and took his flask, taking a huge swig before tossing it back. "damn he got the good shit from that old rotter."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:30 pm

James at first tried to be respectful and not laugh, but when Lynessa brought up the tank he couldnt contain it any longer and he fell off of his stool laughing.
" darlin THAT tank is just a memoir from the war and its only for show...and the occaisional traffic jam" he said still choking from laughter
" Well... now that Y'all are here I s'pose we have a bit of a chat ahead of us" James picked himself up from the floor and walked over to the sofa sitting in tha beack of his garage and plopped down on it breathlessly
"First off ladies...let this be a lesson...dont assume to know who or what someone is, I may dress like a human but a human I sure aint."
he said as he pulled out a smoke from his pocket and began looking around for a lighter.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Adelyn walks forward and picks up a lighter and tosses to James, gazing at him slightly peturbed " you dropped this whilest laughing hysterically... in any case, i sensed something off but i didnt pin point it. second, there is no lesson you could possibly teach us for we are way beyond your time. let that be known. " looks over to Lynessa and smirks slightly then brings contact to his eyes once more as he steps forward more, sifting through his readings " Where should we begin, James.. how about lets start into what extactly are you . truely.. "
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:42 pm

"If he wont tell us can i play with him, his insides will look lovely on the outside, or on fire." Lynessa smirked, remembering the town she destroyed in a much similar way. She slowly advanced on him, hoping he would attack so she could have some fun.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:50 pm

James took the lighter with a nod of thanks and lit his smoke.
" darlin....no matter how old ya get theres always a new lesson to be learned and sometimes from the most unsuspecting places. But as far as what I am... I dont even truly know" He said blowing a sigil into the air with his smoke.
" and as far as You Lynessa.....you dont frighten me, if you were the child of one of the ancient ones...then maybe I would be a lil scairt...but not now." James shudderd as he Recalled his first meeting with S'hugath and Azathoth " now I'll tell ya my story and maybe one of yall can fill in some blanks for me....but first I have to be a good host for you two ladies" he said Winking at Adelyn and walking through the wall of the garage and into the kitchen of his ranch, motioning for them to follow.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Turning her head for a moment as he winked at her and then glanced over at Lynessa in hopes she will follow with her, walking after him as she peers around more at the estate " so if you do not know what you are, then how do you know what youre body is opposed to and what it is ammuned to then James" walking into the kitchen, rather intruiged at the aparrel around her. looks back and makes sure she wasnt too far behind before gazing back at James, studying his movement..
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Lynessa followed Adelyn and James, rolling her eyes at James' flirting. She couldn't admit she was jealous of this fallen, she had never been flirted with unless she put her charm on heavy, and she hated doing that unless she was starving.

Lynessa fell into a trance as memories of her first days on earth flashed through her minds eye, along with images she had never seen before. These images were through someone elses eyes, always watching her. She felt theatened by this presance, like it meant her harm, then suddenly she was watching as this entity attacked innocents. she tried to scream and wake herself up but she was trapped in this horror world.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:19 pm

James chuckled at the question and turned to face her as he brought down three glasses and poured a small amount of Hellfire whiskey in one and Jade tea in the others and handed the tea to the fallen.
" I know that Im immune to all but weapons forged by the Hellsmith or weapons from the Ancient ones, I know that I was once human....about 200 years ago, but that ended when I went on a hunt to find the ones who killed my mentor. they were some form of human/fallen hybrid...and they took me out, untill Azazel decided I could be of service to him in killing those " mistakes" but he didnt count on me learning the truth about why he brought me back....and why he had the hellsmith forge my guns"
James said sipping the Hellfire and eyeing Adelyn curiously
" It turned out he was afraid that if anymore Fallen children came around that it would draw the attention of the Old ones...and I tell ya hehe...old Lucifer is damned good and scairt of them. so he originally had me going about killing those kids with my guns, then once i caught onto his little powerplay I made sure to turn the guns back on him...and I left"
James looked down over his glass and sighed thinking back on those days.
" Apparently my Actions got noticed by the old ones and they gave me a gift...I would live forever and be more powerful than Azazel/lucifer and All I had to do was make sure to keep their Pets from noticing the mistake unleashed upon the world by lucifer and his brother.... And so....for the last century or so Ive been acting as a contract killer for the Ancient ones, and also for the Vampires and Fallen. No matter the target...I can kill it."
James finished as he looked up at the two, expecting violence to erupt from his admissions.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Adelyn taking the tea as she listened intently to his story, reflecting back as well, all the centuries spent being reborn into this world only to fail the task at hand again and again, dying in a different way. remembering Lucifer vowing to be there when the war came upon them, vowing to re-unite her to her children, only to realize later that she was just a neucense in the end. looking up at James as he continued to speak, she looks back for a moment and notices Lynessa lost deeply in a trance. Adelyn turns to her, grabbing her arm and begins channeling her energy to her in hopes to awaken her. " Hey. Hey! can you hear me in there? awake.. wake up okay ? cmon snap out of it! "
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Lynessa looked at her arm in horror, it was being rent from her body. she screamed and tried to run but couldn't move. something was holding her in place, stopping her from escaping these visions. suddenly she saw a tall shadowed figure in front of her, heard a voice speaking in her head.

you will be a tool of destruction, kill the fallen one who has committed the deeds i showed you. His name is Rakshasas. He is a thorn in my side and i want you to find him and kill him immediately. when I release you, you will have the coordinates for him. kill him and i will reward you handsomely.

Lynessa snapped out of the trance and disappeared.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:44 pm

James looked over to Lynessa and Immediately knew what what going on, and while she was in her trance activated the sigils that would cause anyone trying to flash out to be rebounded back to the exact spot that they left. with that being done he looked back to Adelyn and Smiled " looks like we have trouble brewin sweetcheeks, but since we're stuck for a while longer...why dont ya tell me a lil ab-- Crap!" he swore violently as he heard the voice speaking to Lynessa, the voice was the same voice those Fallen who killed his mentor had heard....and the same voice that always tried to fool James and others that had known Azazel. It was a voice not to be trusted or taken lightly, It was the voice of none other than Azathoth Himself. " why now? why old Raks?" james wondered as he awaited the inevitable escape attempt....
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Adelyn trying her hardest to snap Lynessa out , only to find herself failing, begins to becomes widly concerned, looking back at James, wanting him to do something other than stand there. she advances forward as Lynessa begins to dissapear, gripping her arm even tighter only to find that it disipated in her hand. looking back at James searching, " what do we do ? do we go after her ? who the hell was that talking to her?!"
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Lynessa reapeared in the same room, frustrated she tried to run, she had to do what the voice said, maybe he would free her from this hellish existence, or free the humans. Screaming she ran out the room.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by RazielSpiritus Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:57 pm

"Relax Sweetcheeks I know what to do" James said dryly as he triggered the barriers on his home and went forward to grab Lynessa
" Look...Lynessa the voice you heard.....Ignore him....He's only testing you, If you obey him then he WILL break you for your weakness. He dislikes the fallen who cant think for themselves. so please darlin...Think for yourself and stay put ok?"
James said as he took hold of her and spoke into her ear soothingly, letting out his southern drawl.
RazielSpiritus
RazielSpiritus

Back to top Go down

Post by AdelynRosett21 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:10 pm

-gazing after them, Adelyn can only imagine what horrors she saw . she then turns her head away for a moment, trying to clear her mind of her own horrors.. horrors that she caused herself. turning back she looks intently and anxiously as James coaxs her, bringing her back- i..iis it helping ? Lynessa i.. i didnt mean to frighten you when i grabbed you..
AdelynRosett21
AdelynRosett21

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Lynessa broke free and kept running at the barrier. "im getting a damn migrain" she screamed before darting towards the far end of the house. "NO OPENING HERE. CANT GET OUT" she shouted, running full force for the other end of the house. "NOTHING HERE EITHER" frustrated she threw herself on the ground and cried.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next