The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

2 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Final task ( open. Could be Mature ) - Page 17 Empty Re: Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:20 pm

She pulled back from his kiss. "Jin? Honey?" she looked at him with concern "Are you ok babe?" she knew something wasn't right. He looked at his face.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Final task ( open. Could be Mature ) - Page 17 Empty Re: Final task ( open. Could be Mature )

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:25 pm

He laughed slightly cocking his head to the side...."What do you mean am I ok?.....Don't you love me any more Rose?" He questioned grabbing her arm tightly. "I won't let you leave me again..."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:32 pm

"Jin this isn't you." She used her hunter skills to look at his body, the demon he was was fading into something nice, something she had fallen in love with and there was another presence, a dark one. "Oh shit. Jin listen to me. This is not you Jin." she looked down at her arm as he grabbed it tight. "Jin let go" she said in a warning tone.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:43 pm

"I told you I won't let you go..Rose...I never will....No one will have you." He growled as he gripped even tighter...Jins eyes then started to have a hit of red in them. "You know you can't stop me rose..." He growled
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:48 pm

She closed her eyes took a deep breath then played along "yes my love, I'll never leave you. Never be anyone else's. I won't leave." she put her hand on his that was gripping her arm tight. "my love you need to loosen your grip" she said softly.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:50 pm

He smiles. "Thank you for listening to me my dear Rose." He says as he looks to his hand..."Your right...I must have over reacted." He says as he let her go..Will you please Forgive me my love?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:55 pm

"I will. I just have to use the bathroom ok love?" she slipped out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. She had a seeing potion in the bathroom, she would use that to see what she was really dealing with but she could never hurt Jin. If things got to bad she would have to leave.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:00 pm

"Alright love...I'll be right here." He says with a grin as he watched her walk off licking his lips. He then sat there waiting for her to return
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:07 pm

She found the potion and took some then returned to the room and looked at Jin or whom she thought was Jin. She saw more then she wanted to see.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:10 pm

When she seen Jin his body had a completly different demonic Aura. Someone had possessed him..."There you are my love..." He says with a grin as he stood up off of the bed walking towards her. Even they way he walked was different.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:18 pm

She backed away and started to speak in an ancient tongue, she watched as the sprit was slowly being drawn from Jin's body but she was unsure what she would do once it was out.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Jins hand gripped his head..."Noooo...What are you doing...Stop this at once..." He growled as he rushed to her only to drop to the ground to his knees..."Tierra....Wh....What are you doing to me....Ahhh it Hurts...." He says threw gritted teeth as he then passed out when the spirit was fully removed from his body...When the spirit was removed it seemed to fade away
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Once she couldn't feel the spirit's presance she knelt by Jin's side. "JIN. Jin listen to me, open your eyes" she said shaking him. "Jin listen please. Open your eyes" she was starting to shake.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:30 pm

His eyes opened when she was shaking him..."Wh...What happened....Did I fall?" He questioned as he rubbed his head..."Why do you look so woried/' He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:32 pm

A tear rolled down her cheek and she brushed it away then took him in her arms. She didn't speak she just held him and sighed. "It's nothing my love" she whispered.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:34 pm

He looked at her..."I'm sorry if I scared you Tierra..." He says as he wraped his arms around her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:40 pm

"It's ok my love" she whispered. "I...I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't want to hurt you." she rested her head on his shoulder.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:42 pm

He looks over to her..."What do you mean..." He asks her...He couldn't remember anything that had happened..."I'm not hurt...Honestly." He says stroking her hair.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:56 pm

"I know. I know" she said holding him. "Never mind what happened my love." she said looking him in the eyes and kissing him softly.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:58 pm

He smiles kissing her softly. "I love you." He says with a grin trying to make her feel better
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:03 pm

"I love you to hun." she said running her hand through his hair. "Let us get ready for the day." she said getting up and pulling him up also.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:08 pm

He smiles getting up when she did. "Alright then." He says with agrin as he cocked his head to the side..."I'm ready for today." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:12 pm

She still wasn't sure about Jin at the moment but she smiled and started to clean herself up. "Would you prefer a boy or a girl?" she randomly asked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:16 pm

He looked over to her and smiles..."Eithers great with me...But if I had to choose I would choose a girl..." He says with a smile as he cleaned up as well. "What about you?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:21 pm

She smiled. "I wouldn't mind. Why a girl?" she asked ash she tied her hair back into a ponytail.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next