The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primal Instinct

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Primal Instinct - Page 5 Empty Re: Primal Instinct

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 31, 2012 9:54 am

Nightmare gave a savage growl when he smelt the other predator, Taigi narrowly avoiding getting herself caught by the tentacles falling back to avoid them giving a groan whens eh banged her head and whistled to Nightmare to come back down before he got attacked as well. Getting back onto the deck she found her way to a good position aiming her arrow at the eyes roughly the same time as Fallor and jerked seeing the new predator. This wasn’t any good at all.

She soon saw the huge jaws snapping around the giant squid ripping it from the ship which made it rock, she gripped onto the boat and kept Nightmare with her “Everyone ok?” she shouted looking around to see if any were injured. She went over to help those who needed it tending to a few wounds as well before she looked up to Fallor “Guessing you’re ok then?” she shouted up crossing her arms as she looked up at him. She stumbled as the ship was hit, and looked over baord careful not to fall. What looked like a huge shark like creature had gone under the ship and had knocked it quite harshly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:13 am

The two giant predators fought each other, trying to get the upper hand. As they fought the crew hurriedly cut away any rigging or wood that would slow the ship so it could get out of the area. Jeb was on deck shaking his head at the damage done to his ship. He would have to be in port for quite some time as repairs were made. He was a man of the sea and enjoyed it more then he did being on land.

Fallor just smiled as he slowly decended. "Of course I am. It is you that was in more danger. You need to be more careful." He stood before her looking down at her and the abundance of flesh that showed, especially her lovely tits. As he again wondered about how they would feel in his hands, his cock began to grow hard.

Jeb came up to them. "Something seems to be spooking these creatures. It just is not natural to have three of the largest denisens of the deep attack the same ships in one day."

(So Sorry about not posting. Just have not been able to do much. Only got two down for Xuna and now ours. )

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:27 am

She rolled her eyes “yeah, yeah… also you could’ve gotten grabbed by one of the tentacles and swolled whole” she said crossing her arms over her chest. She spun around and looked to Jeb, “Yeah maybe the boat should be taken in for a bit, the damages could be more serious than they look” she suggested. “Better not to risk things” she said smiling a little. “Also another thing that shark could’ve jumped over the ship and also eaten you whole, so you were in just as much danger” she said a bit of relief in her voice showing that she relieved he was ok at least and Nightmare looked up at her barking a little and wagging his tail.

“Also you a liar as well” she said turning him around and frowning at the scratch, “you got hit whether you noticed it or not” she sighed and took him inside with her making him sit with his back turned while she cleaned them out. “You should not lie about such a thing” she frowned at him as she finished up checking him for anymore but avoided him gaze completely.

(No worries I’ve been busy as well, had to organise a lot of appointments for myself and stuff… best thing is I get my pesky braces off, also sorry about the reply not my best.)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Fallor had not even noticed the minor wound that he had received. It must have been one of the tenticles that had hit him while they were flailing about. "Well one can not be a liar if he did not know it happened." he chuckled and let her lead him to a spot where she could tend it. He sat down and as she cleaned it he looked back at her over his shoulder. She looked a bit worried and releived as well.

Once she was done cleaning his wounds, he began feeling the pain. It was not bad but more irritating. They would heal and probably without scaring. He turned and faced her. "Thank you." he said and reached up and caressed the side of her face. He looked back over at Jeb and thought of what he had said. "It is strange to have three such creatures attack in such a short time." he stood up and then looked out over the vast ocean. The two creatures were still at it, the water churned and splashed about.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:03 am

"It's not a problem" she said to him with a light smile leaning slightly into his hand when he caressed the side of her face bfore she turned to Jeb as well. "Yeah that is weird, wodner what's disturbing them all" she said nodding. "Be interesting to find out what it is" she said "But first we really should take the ship in for repairs, even I know that" she said nodding a little worried about water leaking in if there was any serious damage to it. She knew a little after asking around the crew and finding some other things as well. "Well maybe ehading towards the port soon would be best, the sooner it's there the sooner it'll get repaired" she said quite liking traveling in the sea herself now. Nightmare troted up and nudged her gently to get attention making her stroke the wolf's muzzle gently and she smiled before she turned to Fallor "And you need to be more careful as well" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:51 am

The next few days was fairly uneventful. The two ships sailed towards their destination. There was no more sightings of huge sea monsters, just normal sized whales and such. These didn't bother the ships or even come near them. In those days Fallor began to think of Taigi in a differnt light. But he did not say anything to her about it, not sure what she would say or do.

That was when the storm hit. It was something Fallor had never seen before. The wind blew hard, the waves crashed up over the ship, sweeping anything or any one off the deck, unless you were lashed to something. The ship pitched widly as the rain and water from the waves drenched everthing topside.

"Captain." The navigator knocked on the Captain's door and entered. "The Isle of Death is off the port side Captain. We be blown off course some and be to close to it." Jeb nodded and left his cabin to brave the weather on deck.

Fallor followed, "Island of Death?" he asked.

"Aye. None that have ever ventured there have ever returned. Submerged reefs that can tear the bottom of a ship out, sheer clifs rise from the sea to a hundred feet above. The wreackage of many a ship lie in those waters near it, along with their crews."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:06 am

Taigi was on deck she was lashed to something to keep herself safe and looked over at the crashing waves, Nightmare just stayed in her room keeping safe from the storms, the young pup did not wish to brave the storm. She looked to the so called Island of Death and spotted some old buildings. “Wonder what that building used to be and what is it doing there anyway” she said looking to Fallor for his opinion before listening to what was said about that island. “Certainly sounds interesting” she said looking to them both looking over to the crashing waves again before looking to the island “Any way we can go there? I’m sure it’s not all that bad most likely just an old myth” she said.
She tied her hair back in order to keep it from her face, she sighed a little thinking to herself having a lot to think about she looked to Fallor “Are you ok,, your acting a little differently” she said to him a little worried about him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:25 am

"No one goes there now days lassy." Jeb shouted over the wind. "No one really knows of any way through the reefs that surround it. It is also a vast island. No one knows what lies beyond those cliffs." he looked at the buildings that Taigi had noticed. "Ruins of perhaps part of one of the old cities of the past. "

Fallor was looking as well. If it had been fair weather, he would have been able to fly to it and have a look. But with the bad weather he would not stand a chance. He was about ready to tell Taigi that she had best go below, when the huge waye swept over the ship, ripping apart the robe that kept Taig secured to the ship. Fallor and Taigi both were swept overboard into the rough sea and swept away from the ship into the dark waters and the night.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:50 am

She looked to Jeb as he spoke, “Too bad though” she said. She looked to it a little more shielding her eyes from the salt water when the huge wave came before she noticed it had snapped what secure her to the ship before they were swept away. She came up gasping for air and struggled to keep her head above the water’s surface before blacking out. Waking up she looked to the sand and groaned a little rolling onto her back and staring at the grey clouds above her. Sitting up eventually she looked around. “Well I got my wish” she grumbled before standing up looking at the grazes she had received from the corals and walked along a little before finding Fallor. “Fallor?” she asked kneeling down beside him “Oi, wake up” she said poking him a little before she looked over him briefly luckily he just had a few grazes as well. "Fallor you ok?" she asked poking him again as she leaned over him a little.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:38 am

Fallor coughed up water and spit it out as he sucked in air. He was drenched in saltwater and his clothes were coated with sand. He felt someone poking him and then heard Taigi's voice. "I will be if you stop poking me." he mumbled. He felt drained. Having been washed overboard, he managed to keep himself afloat, which was no mean task sence he had never swam before. But he learned quite quickly.

The swim to the island, through the rough waters was a tiring experience. The waves lifted him over most of the reefs and he only got a few cuts from the sharp coral. He moved his wings that were coated with sand and wet from the ocean. He would not be flying for a while, not till they dried and he got rid of all the sand in them. They normally repeled water, having natural oils, but being in the water for so long seemed to nullify that.

He looked up at Taigi. "How about you? Are you alright?" He slowly got to his knees and then to his feet breathing hard and looking around. They were on a beach, the waves crashing on rocks and the reefs not to far away. Sheer cliffs rose from the small beach but with the flash of lightning Fallor could see a pathway going up the face of the cliffs. At a distance it blended into the cliff and could not be seen. "Come on lets get up there so we can find some sort of shelter from the storm."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:49 am

She stopped poking him and nodded little glad he was ok, she had most likely drifted there by herself. She looked up to the cliffs. “Hmm good idea and I’m fine a few grazes never hurt anyone” she said not really that bothered by them at all. She looked to him noticing he wouldn’t be flying for a bit “first let’s find a way up there that’s safe” she said nodding a little before she soon found a way up for them both, carefully heading up the cliffs there were some smalls caves sheltering from the storm.
“Find anywhere?” she asked him before she found herself beside him and looked through the curtain of raindrops to see a fairly sheltered cave. She pulled herself up the ledge before offering him a hand to help him up and then headed inside it glad to get out of the chaos outside she gave a sigh of relief. “Too bad we can’t make a fire to keep warm, all the twigs I found on the way are soaked” she said sounding a little upset about that.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:51 am

He walked up the pathway and to the cave. He loked about to make sure no creature used it as a lair. Satisfied he rusled his wings trying to shake off as much of the sand as he could. The natural oils would help keep the sand from clinging to the feathers. Plus standing out in the rain would also help wash the sand off.

He removed his wet custom made shirt and laid it out on a large rock in the cave. "You are going to have to get out of your wet clothes. That leather might shrink with the time it was in that salt water." he told her. "Going to have to see if they do shrink." A fire would be nice, but it was not all that cold.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:32 pm

She squirmed a little uncofortable about that fact "Wish I'd worn my other clothes now" she mumbled to herself quite hesistant to do so with him there. After a bit she sighed knowing he'd most likley be right anyway "I'm stealing your shirt when it's dry because unlike some I don't want to walk around naked" she said shrugged her leather clothes off and really wishing she had wings to wrap around her body and hide herself by now but clearly she didn't so looked aorund a little to try and find something.

When some clothes were dry she kept her word and did nick his top off him slipping it on it was like a short dress on her but at least it was more comfortable than having nothing.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Fallor only grinned as she stripped out of her leather garments. She did look quite good naked. He looked her over and smiled. "I think you look quite lovely that way." he chuckled a bit. He kept his wet pants on since he did not want her to see how aroused he was.

Once his shirt was fairly dry she took it and put it on, but until that time he had a very good look at her and he was not the type to avert his eyes. He did look out of the cave now and then at the storm that still raged. He could not see to far away from the cave. He looked up and with the flash of lightning he saw the strange looking structures that seemed to just sit a bit back from the edge.

Once she had his shirt on she seemed to look a bit more comfortable. "Mmmmm pitty." he mumbled.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:24 pm

She blushed quite red at what he said and also noticied him watching her as well until she put hsi shirt on and stuck her tongue out "Well too bad, bet you enjoyed the show" she frowned just messing with him a little. She coudl still hear the crackling thunder outside and sighed leaning back against the cave wall having the make sure she kept her lower half a little more covered sicne she still felt a little uncomfortable anyway. "We need to sleep and I don't think this storm is going to let up anytime soon, also I get the feelign we might ahve to find our own way home but maybe we should explore this place a little first i want to see what's in that old building" she smiled
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:08 pm

He laughed and then nodded when she said she wanted to explore some. While they were there it seemed it would be the best thing to do. One never knew what they might find there. If it was something from the past then it could hold treasure or what those of the day would consider treasure. Perhaps ancient technology or perhaps books that contained information that would help those trying to dig themselves out of the mire of what some called the new stone age.

"You are right about getting some sleep." he said. The only real light in the cave was the ocasional flash of lightning. "You go ahead and get some sleep. I will stand watch to make sure there is nothing nasty out there."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:47 am

"Don't forget to sleep as well" she said frowning at him before she settled dowon close to him curled up to try and keep warm that night. She slept almsot silently resting her head against him as she slept as if making sure he didn't just vanish suddenly. Every now and then she'd opened her eyes a little sleepily but woudl soon drift off again and hoped he would go to sleep as well since he did need sleep after all. She woke up alter that night and nudged him "Come on you get some sleep to, I'll keep watch" she said looking up to him as she spokebut didn't let him argue about getting some sleep as well. She sat herself up a little hearing something and looked almost confused "Hear that?"she asked hearing a sort of wailing sound.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:38 am

Fallor nodded and streached out on the floor of the cave by the entrance and tried to get as comfortable as he could. When the strange sound came he sat up and looked out into the darkness again. "Yes I hear it." he said. "Best stay in the cave." he told her. It had sounded like an animal cry and a large one to be heard over the storm outside. The world was almost a new world now.

Gone was the old ways, and civiliazation that had once been. Now the world was populated by new races along with the humans and a varety of strange animals. Back home there were the cat people, his race the Avians and the humans that lived along the coast line of the great ocean and a bit inland. He knew of several vareities of animals, from the grade Dagger tooth Cats, to the giant spiders that spun their webs in the jungle. There were ape like creatures with one great eye and sharp fangs, along with their great strength. There were other creatures as well that seemed well adapted to the jungle. He was sure that further inland there would be more.

The great accident that spilled the substance that was used to create the new races had spilled into the water and into the air. Who knew what other mutations had occured. He also knew that the cause, the Greate Shake, that shook the whole world and turned it upside down had destroyed the once great cities that had been all over the world. This was from the history tellers of his people. Those that had learned it from their parents and would teach it to their children. Those people and some books that had survived had taught him much.

His people were not ignorant savages and if they had the material and guidance they would be on equal terms as Zeb's people.

"Once the storm has passed we will go out and explore." he laid his sword and dagger near him so he could grab them if necessary. It was to bad Nightmare was not with them. He would have been able to let the two of them sleep. His sensitive hearing and smell would have alerted him of anything coming.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:10 am

She nodded a little at what he said "Ok then, but get some sleep" she said sternly and settled herself keeping watch as the storm rumbled and clashed over head. She rustled her hair a little, sinigng softly as the storm kept on it's grumbling, she kept watch while he slept and when he awakened the storm had died down a little. "It's died downa little and we need to find food anyway and maybe some dry twigs since it's cold in here and I don't have huge feathered wings to wrap around myself and keep me warm. She tugged his top a little and definately wasn't goign to give ti back to him for a little while since he clothes seemed to have shrunk a little.

Sure enough when the weather was good enough she took the lead and carefully walked down the cliff paths to the island below and looked around. "Wow, so strange" she muttered softly and looked to him a little "Thsi place sure is weird huge, even teh terrain is different"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:03 pm

With the storm abaiting and wind and rain dieing down, he followed Taigi up the path further to the top of the cliffs. There he looked down at a lush valey of tall grass and hills, and beyond a forest unlike anything he had seen. It was not a jungle but tall trees. To the right was the higher cliffs and a climb that would lead them up to the ruins. A gentle slope to the cliff's crest went down to the valley below.

"Well now I guess you want to have a look at those ruins." he looked a Taigi and saw how the shirt barely covered her ass cheeks. He now took the lead and began the accent up to the ruins. This close to them he could see opening in the walls, square openings that seemed equally spaced. They reminded him of the windows as they called them in the trading city. They had a material called glass in them. These did not.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:29 pm

She followed him as he took the lead before she look to the building "I wonder, maybe someone is in there?" she said softly and curiously before she took the lead again and found a way in almsot stepping on some broken glass on the way inside and winced a little cutting one of her feet but didn't say anything wanting to explore this place more. There were strange coloured liquids and chemicals all around the place in which she was careful not to touch and then called out wondering around a little before she gave a yelp at this strange ghostly creature that floated before her, it looked like a jellyfish but it also didn't look very freindly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:27 am

Glass was strewn all over the place. They had to go through one of the windows that seemed very low to the ground, and they entered the ruins into a large room filled with tables that had glass beakers, tubes, and other things filled with colored liquids or what use to be liquids. Now they were all dried out and only stained the glass containers they had been in.

Off the room there was a door and it lead out into a long corridor that had more doors that he assumed lead to other rooms. When Taigi yelped, he turned and drew his sword. The strange thing infront of ther was something he had never seen before and was not sure if it was friendly or not. He slowly moved up to her and pulled her back behind him. Then he gently began pushing her back towards the door as he also moved back from it.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:57 am

She didn't take her eyes off of it and looked to it, another one snaking up behind and wrapping it's tenticales around ehr arm she winced jerking ehr arms away getting a flash of memories from it but her arm was burnt now."T-Their ghosts, they used to be humans, but they are... sort fo like corrupted ghosts" she said to him rubbing her burn"Let's just get out of here" she said softly she could see mroe in the otherrooms floating around and that made her nervous, she backed up to the door and tried to open it, wahtever they were they were terrfying.. well to her anyway. She piked the lock on it and then opened it "I think I know why it's called island of the dead" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:17 pm

"I don't think they are ghosts?" he tod her. "Ghosts would not be able to burn you like that." He slashed his sword down cutting the tendreal that had touched her. "And ghosts would not be able to be cut like that." No they were something else, another life form. Perhaps intelligent or perhaps just going on instinct, but what ever he didn'tlike it. With the creatures that inhabited the ruins, any survivors of ship wrecks would have probably been food for them.

More appeared as Taigi got the door opened. It lead to a stair case that ran up and down. He thought that strange since they were on the ground floor of the structure and it only went up maybe another three levels. Pushing her through he shut the door behind them. "Up or down?" he asked her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:15 am

She looked to him "Then why did I just see human memories in them" she said nervously as she was pushed back towards the stairs she looked almost confused. "How about down, we can run back up if something scares us" she said "Or me in this case" she said a little jumpy and looked to the burns on her arm frowning a little at them before she took the stairs that went down. It grew darker with each step which made her very cautious and constantl checked that Fallor wsa there behind her "Hello, anybody?" she aksed ebfore light flashed on adn she covered her eyes quickly before she looked up and shivered a little.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum