The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'This is my Territory' (Reserved, Mature)

2 posters

Go down

'This is my Territory' (Reserved, Mature) Empty 'This is my Territory' (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:59 am

'This is my Territory' (Reserved, Mature) Calla-Flowers-11

In the darkest of cells was where she resided, sealed up for some many years, forgotten about completely, her life was nowhere near over, her entire body frozen in time. No one quite knew why she was there; dust and cobwebs covered her body and wings, her scythe was in no better condition the twin blades broken and the bandages around the handle eaten away by the insects that lived there. The darkness however, that hid the fact those fierce eyes of hers had been open, slowly breaking the accursed seal that was around her and kept her lock up here.

She lifted her head slightly, something was happening and she could smell it. She was old, several centuries old yet in appearance she looked no older than 18 years old. She was no vampire, she couldn’t even drink blood plus her teeth were far sharper than any vampires’ fangs. She had awakened, not knowing how her body had survived she stood in the chains still and picked up her scythe. She could still reach her faithful scythe, he companion, her friend, her partner.

Those glowing eyes of hers soon searched darkness and smirked seeing an person standing in the doorway she sang softly luring them in like a siren, that powerful sweet voice of hers calling them closer, blood stained wings of silver made her seem like an angel. However, that was one thing she was far from.

She soon picked the keys from them unlocking her own chains they soon snapped from it and she lunged leaving her scythe standing on its own on the silver crescent blades. Ripping the soul from them with her bare hands she licked her lips and ripped at it with those hellishly sharp teeth of hers. Picking up her scythe she twirled it once and let her drink the blood and eat the bone and flesh.

Escaping that place was easy for her, she had torn her own seal off by now though and returning to the old ruins of Utopia, the city she once called home. Landing in the ruins she lifted a hand up and a raven landed on her gripping her pale skinned fingers, the moonlight was enchanting that night and the young huntress had returned to her own lands after so long.

She smirked and raised her gaze, they had come after her, angels and demons; she licked her lips and pushed herself off the ground, holding the double edged scythe. It did not take very long for the ruins to return to a battlefield, she pinned down the last one and looked them straight in the eye. Blood leaked onto the floor in masses, she did not care and soon this one was dead as well. She settled on her scythe gladly eating the meal before her, the souls of angels and demons, the sweet bitterness of them both was so enticing to her.

She let her head fall back in a playful manner “Care to come out? I know you are there” she said, licking her lips. She soon stood on the ground and in front of this intruder on her lands. “Well, were you going to come out and show yourself or not. She wore some torn jeans and a white shirt her neck had a pale blue tattered scarf around it and on her back from the back of her neck a scar ran all the way down between her wings and down her back.

Her feathers changed their colour a calm midnight blue tipped with black the silver feathers simply hiding under the wings as under feathers. The old scarf she word held a crest when wrapped around her neck, the symbol of the utopian assassins. “What do you want in my lands?” she snapped waiting for an answer from the person who dared to enter her territory and hunting grounds. “Answer me, vampire” she said, the last word rolling off her tongue as her eyes peirced into the cold dead heart of the vampire before her, she hated anyone hiding on her lands.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

'This is my Territory' (Reserved, Mature) Empty Re: 'This is my Territory' (Reserved, Mature)

Post by kira3x Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:00 pm

He stepped out of the shadows to reveal himself to her, his hair was short and his body was well built from when he was a human. His eyes were a deep sea blue, but the most noticable thing about him was a tatoo on his neck. He used the tatoo to cover the bite that turned him. He smiled as she called him a vampire, almost as if she was insulting him. He was leaning against a small ruiend wall while saying," your lands , says the bitter old hag who is to weak to actually fight and fights peasants to feel strong." he was chasing his meal till this woman made her scurry away, so now he plans to take what he needs from her by force if needed be. He raised his hand to her and said," you have two choices, give me what i need or fight me and i take what i need from you."

kira3x

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Back to top Go down

'This is my Territory' (Reserved, Mature) Empty Re: 'This is my Territory' (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:10 pm

She stepped aside showing the ruins he stood in “You are wrong they are not peasants, warriors from the angelics and demonics, seriously think I would lower myself to kill the weak.” She said bluntly, what she said was true, they were warriors holding shields and swords and other weapons, mages were among them, they had clearly been after her "Also no one lives in the ruins, this is the home of the utopians, not them"
“Also I believe I am still younger than you old man, for my race I am barely even through my life, so do not call me old when I am only young” she smirked, barely through her lifespan she was still considered a young utopian. “I do not fight to feel strong either, I only fight to survive unlike some races mine were peaceful. Unfortunately out talents in fighting skill was all that was remembered.” She spoke in a suddenly sad tone “and do you forget, these are the ruins of the utopian city, the long dead race that you all considered monsters” she smirked “Well, one of them is back and she wants her lands returned to her plus I do not plan to give you what you want, so leave” she said bluntly to him.
Aand you are such a usless hunter you let your meal run away"mockng him, Deadly sighed and turned into a scythe and got picked up resting neatly between the young womans wings as she waited, jsut to see hwo he'd respond.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by kira3x Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:39 pm

he stepped towards her while saying,"i didnt expect you to give it to me, thats why i planned to take it from you." he made a few hand gestures while walking in a certain step and style while saying," i live here... And im starving." he was slightly annoyed when she tried reversing his insult to call him old but he didnt let it bother him, he was focused on doing one thing to get what he needed. He looked at her and finished the step sequence and said,"burn!!!!" he made a punch in the air gesture and flame appeared out of nowere and began racing to her with impressive speed and furoisty.

kira3x

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:45 pm

She let herself fall to the ground swiftly just avoiding it folding her wings in tightly to avoid getting her feathers burnt. She stood up swiftly and held up her scythe hissing angrily at him, she had only just missed getting burnt and was glad she hadn’t dulled down too much. She lunged forward and the scythe rested at his neck leaving a shallow cut on his neck “leave now, pathetic vampire” she snapped, she did not want to kill someone she had no reason to, territory was not a good enough reason to her. She pulled back cautiously watching his every move, she had fought vampires in the past and they were a race she found very annoying when fighting, for they could beat her in her best fields and the one she weakest in, strength, was one of their strongest.

Soon she let herself bled with the shadows and walked through them in silence twitching her fingers she let small threads wrap around his throat “Move and your dead, or rather you’ll die again” she said a smirk on her lips.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by kira3x Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:11 pm

The cut that she inflicted upon him healed near instantly, he had a fiendish grin at this. He felt challenged and wouldnt deny a good fight. He snapped his fingers and made an uppercut motion, not aiming to punch her but to get her with the flame that would travel not far behind the inital attack. He was a fire bender and been able to do it not long after birrth.

He rubbed his arm and whispered to himself,"be careful, dont do it..." he looked at the woman as he was in control and said," give me what i want and we part ways."

kira3x

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:12 pm

She looked to him, those fierce eyes of hers once again piercing through to his. “I am not given to anything” she said to him walking from the shadows and sticking her tongue out tightening the strings a little “Either way you are going to leave these lands and I’ll make sure of it” she said to him taking a few steps towards him all the while twitching her fingers every now and then making sure he wouldn’t dare to move. “Go find different hunting ground, these are mine and also you can find a new meal with that speed of yours, so leave” she said to him.
She did not fear him, she showed no fear and she remained in her proud state. Not caring at all what anyone thought, however, if he had seen her before all that would'ce been seen was her sadness forin this life she'd lost everything and everyone she held very dear to her heart.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by kira3x Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm

He simply wouldnt find his meal elsewere, he was tracking the girl because he was starving but he didnt have the time to hunt again. He now wanted hers for some strange reason. He ran at an angle, using a vertical wall as a ramp and jumped into the air while doing a complex set of hand signals and gestures before yelling,"haido ken!!!!" he then aimed his right hand at the girl with his hand fully opened and creating a full spread bombardment of pure fire, a sign of the pure hatrid that he has built up through the years as a result of a certain event that took place. If not handled properly he could loose control and go into a fit of rage against this woman. He started to come back down to the ground, he couldnt fly bit he could move fast to immitate flying. He landed on his feet and was breathing slightly harder as the rage he has was begginning to consume him.

kira3x

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:14 am

(Sorry, Edited version below)

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by kira3x Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:22 am

(im lost. I dont know what to do in the rp. I dont know how to turn this into anything... )

kira3x

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:00 am

She hissed the threads snapped instantly as she moved out of the way, grimacing at the burns and flexed out her now burnt wings, she sighed and reached back ripping the wings out of her own back and letting them turn to ash, the wound bled a little but soon stopped, it did not heal but did not bleed after only a few seconds. “Look just leave my lands, this is my home and has been since my race moved to this world. Please, just leave here” she growled staying on guard, she picked up the anger rising in him and became cautious,

She knew when to leave her instincts telling her to stop, she twirled Deadly above her head once and rested her on her back "Forget it an angry vampire is a deaf one, take that angel and leave" she said angrily and suddenly lunged pinning him down, a sudden change in her instincts made her mind change, that reckless side of her coming out, she had somethign to rptect here and he was not going to get near it "these are my lands, not yours get out" she snarled her scarf having fallen off and exposing a seal that burned around her neck snarling at him having left her scythe behind, she took advantage of the fact he might not be exspecting her in reality she was not much stronger than a human.

(edited it a bit... sorry think I went a bit too far ahead again..)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by kira3x Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:21 am

He was caught off his guard, the impact made him fall to the ground hard as she pinned him. She thinks that she has him, but she only gave him exactly what is is needing... A chance. He watched the scarf fall down and revealing a seal, his fangs grew to there full length as he ignored what she was saying. Suddenly, without warning he moved as fast as he could. Almost like a bullet. He wrapped his arms and legs around her, putting her into a very tight hold. He called this the anaconda, holding her in place. Even if its only just long enough for him to get what he wants then he will be happy. He quickly raised his head to her neck and didnt hesitate to bite her. Sinking his fangs into her neck revealed what he was after this whole time. The sweet tasting blood that he craves, but it was weird... Her blood tastes extremely good.

kira3x

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:35 am

She hissed angrily flicking the bone wings that had grown from her back at him harshly in an attempt to get him off of her trying to struggle and hissing angrily at him. She jerked when he bit into her neck and at that moment every part of her told her to get away from him, more than they ever had. She hissed looking at him angrily as he fed from her and still flicked the sharp bone of the point of her wings at him “get off of me now, vampire” she hissed angrily.
Eventually when she got away she raised a hand to her neck hissing angrily, fierce angry eyes looking to him, unfortunately her neck had never healed very well and annoyed her greatly cursing she went for her scarf to hide the seal once more, being careful of not going near him as she collected it... She had become cautious. She had been bitten before and almost died because of it. Watching every move...
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by kira3x Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:48 pm

He let her go so not to drain her but now he has a desire for her blood and her blood only. Something about her is different, as if she is not from here or this world but all he knows is that he loves her blood. He wiped his mouth to make sure excess blood wasnt there, he looked at her as she recovered her scarf. He wanted to stay near her to get more of that blood of hers when he needs more again.

he asked,"may i join you?" he paused some as he was slightly high from the blood rush, he then said," i get very grumpy when hungry."

kira3x

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Wrapping her scarf round her neck she ran her fingers on the bit and let small threads repair it, stopping the bleeding at least, bitten by another vampire in the past she hoped it wouldn’t happen again. She snarled at him and turned her back giving a growl as an answer “Do whatever you like” she snapped and went to the old library, settling herself in a chair and trying to relax, Deadly, the white hell hound settled at her feet growling a little when he walked in.
Seclusion was not very happy in the slightest; she was a bit of a sour loser some would say, she looked at him with eyes full of complete hatred, she had picked up an old book and began reading to take her mind off it. “What do you want? You got your meal… leave” she said simply. Deadly snarled a little "Who are you? name yourself vampire" she snapped, not happy about what had happened either the hell hound was like family to the young woman.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by kira3x Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:19 pm

He followed her to the libarary, he looked at all the books while saying," to be honest, i like you. Its been a while since i met a woman that i liked so much as you." he smiled some and said," that and you have good blood, its very calming." he traced his fingers over the spines of the book while reading there names and titles and said," my name is Jasper." he picked up a book and flipped through the pages slowly while saying," to be blunt and honest, i want you."

kira3x

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:25 pm

She simply chuckled "hit your head hard then" she chuckled and stood up putting the book back and stretched the bone wings out they irritated her and the feathers were growing back slowly. "I know I have good blood, partly because of my family but also because I have been bitten before, I hate it" she said bluntly back to him, she searched through him, seems he was telling the truth at least, he was grumpy when he was hungry.

"I am Seclusion and this is Deadly" the young Utopian said bluntly and looked to him after his last sentence, she looked at him blankly before speaking "Go find someone else and No I am not letting you bite me again" she said settling back down on her chair with another book.

Deadly chuckled a little, the white hell hound and soon let ehr gaze wonder to him, he reminded her of someone, she stood up and trotted over "I think before you say such a thing you shoudl try to gain her trust a little first..."

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by kira3x Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:16 pm

He smiled when she said she wouldnt let him bite her again, he was grinning and whispers," you didnt let me before." he put the book back and asked," and how do you expect me to do that? " ( your alt characters elude me, i dont kno what they are... Or who they are.")

kira3x

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:13 pm

(Deadly is a hell hound that turns into a scythe, Seclusion is a young Utopian who weilds Deadly and can be hostile...yeah I wrote my last reply when I was extremely tired...so it was a fail... also you can control the angels and demons as well...)

“Don’t bite her or restrain yourself a little” said Deadly bluntly to him, the old hellhound soon went back to her place at the feet of Seclusion who looked up at what he whispered “Then I’ll just make sure I stay well away from you” she said “or that you stay away from me” she answered, that slight anger still in her eyes but she couldn’t get him out of her lands so she would have to tolerate him.
Closing her eyes briefly she thought for a moment slowly dozing off into sleep wrapping her half feathered wings around her, today had been more tiring than she had expected. Lighting a small candle she palced it on the table and watched the flame flickering as the rain before to pour down outside. She sang softly, as though trying to get herself to sleep. Small ghosts ran through the library, playing children stopped and searching adults turned to look at her.

Unknown to her a smaller groupd of angels and demons had landed there and were searching for what she protected and also for her. She lifted her head a little thinking after her sweet song stopped, the once luring sound had faded. She soon remebered something "Deadly, I forgot to complete my mission, I still have the three kings left to kill" she said she jumped seeing the doors burst open she stood up and hissed "get out of here" she snarled picking up the now scythe form of Deadly. "Seclusion,Ash Alma, you are being taken in for the death fo 12 angel lords, 100 humans, 14 demon lords and destroying half of heaven.. anything to say?"
"They were very tasty" she smirked and licked her lips a smirk on those lips of hers as well, a few went to restrain her and she quickly made her way out crashing through one of the windows after she had been chased around a little, unable to fly she simply fell on the ground and rolled herself onto her feet staying in a crouch and hissed loudly "Come on then cowards" she shouted, she stood up and picking up her fallen scythe she waited for them, one however ventured further sensing another prescence thinking it was another utopian.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down