The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tangled up Memories Reserved

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tangled up Memories Reserved - Page 2 Empty Re: Tangled up Memories Reserved

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Hamona blushes as he complimented her and gave her that smile. Her knees felt like they were going to buckle. She gets in his truck with ease even with heels on. Like she had been doing it all her life. She says once he is in the truck, "Dinner and then a drink sounds great Dusty." She was happy to be going out. She left her phone in her room so Roger would get the point that they were over. And so he would not ruin her night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Dusty smiled and headed off to the restrony. He parked out front. The place was very nice, but not over the top, and not to classy. Dusty opened the truck door and gave her a hand to help her out. Dusty then walked to the front door and opened them.

When they were seated and their food had came Dusty looked at her. " So tell me about yourself."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Female Number of posts : 127
Location : Under a midnight sky. Where the moon is always full.
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Hamona smiles as he helps her out of the truck and they head inside. Once they are sat down at a table she says, "Well there is not much to me really. I work from home. I am an online proffessor of advance liteature for the Unitversity of Pheanix. I am offically divorced from my husband of five years. And I am looking forward to a fresh new start in this town."

Meanwhile Roger recieves the devorce papers by fax. He throws glasses at the walls and signs the papers before faxing them back to Hamona's laywer. He was going to make her pay for this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Dusty listened as she spoke. " Well I'm sure there is more to learn, but I'll work those out latter. So how old are you Hamona?" Dusty asked before he ate a bite of his food. His phone went off in pocket but he quickly flipped it off.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Hamona blushes and says, "I am 27..." She takes a bite of her pasta as he deals with his phone. She swallows her food and says, "I am a writer when I am not teaching. Mostly romance thrillers..." She takes a few more bites of food as she feels nervous again. She swallows the food and asks feeling like this is Deja vu, "So tell me what do you do? And you mentioned you have a son...how old is he?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Dusty nodded when she said her age, sounded about right. " I'm 25." Dusty took another bite. " Um, I would rather not say what I do quite yet." Dusty sighed, nor would he ever Valdor would kill him. " Devon is almost five his birthday is in five weeks."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Hamona nods understandingly about not wanting to share things about his job. She had a feeling that he could not tell her about it. That was fine with her. She finishes her food calmly. She smiles as he says his son's age. She says, "He must be a cutie pie. Do you have a picture? I love kids sadly I have none of my own."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Tue May 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Dusty smiled and pulled out his wallet. Letter four pictures fall down. " One from every year." Dusty smiled and sat then down as he finished his meal. Dusty waited for her to look at the before paying and putting it away. " Are you ready to head to the bar?" Dusty asked with a smile looking over at her.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 9:40 am

Hamona smiles as she looks at the pictures of Devon and says, “I was right he is a cutie pie. He looks just like you.” She gives him back the photos and waits for him to done with his meal. When he asked if she was to go to the bar, she nodded. She felt oddly comfortable with Dusty. It still felt like Deja Vu though. She had no memory of him before now other than her fantasy dreams. Her head was pounding as her memories were still scratching at the surface trying to come to light. But something else inside her was fighting afraid of what she may find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 30, 2012 1:35 pm

Dusty smiled. " Yeah he's cute, you should meat him. He's like a little teddy bear he's so sweet." Dusty smiled and stood up. " Lets go then." Dusty gave his clasic smile and headed to the door. Dusty opened both the front door and the truck door for her. Then got in and headed to one of the nicer bars in town.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 1:47 pm

Hamona walks out with him and gets in his truck with a smile. Once they get to the bar, she orders a raspberry pucker. A mix drink of seven up and a heavy amount of raspberry pucker. She sips the drink slowly so she would not get drunk. She thought this night was going pretty well. Considering she can’t remember the last time she went on a date. She looks at him calmly as she was still trying to figure out how they knew each other while suppressing the images from her dreams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Dusty walked in with her and sat down. " Just a beer please." Dusty came here often. It's how he met his sons mother. the water smiled and got him a beer.

" here ya are Smith." The man leaned on the counter. " So hows that job of yours goin'?" Dusty had done some jobs for this man. So the man knew him very well.

" Fine." Was the only thing Dusty said. The man nodded and started mixing drinks again. Dusty downed the beer in minuets. He could drink 50 of the things with out getting drunk so he was good for now. " So where are you staying?" He asked looking over at Hamona.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Hamona looks at him with a slight smile and says, “The Holiday Inn for now. I am not worried about getting an apartment or house right now. I like the fact that I don’t have to cook for one. It’s very depressing for someone whose used to cooking for two or more.” She sips her drink a moment. She felt out of place here but she relaxes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Dusty looked over at her as she spoke. " No one like you should be staying in a hotel. I have five open rooms if you would like to stay with me. That is if my dogs like you." Dusty chuckled and gave a crooked half smile.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 3:09 pm

Hamona looks at him in slight shock as he offered her a place to stay. She says, “I am glad that you offered but me staying with you would put you in danger. My ex will most likely come after me and he can do a serious amount of damage. I am used to taking a beating so I will be okay. But you could end up getting killed and I can’t bear to see you get hurt.” She looks down at her drink as she fights the urge to cry. She says, “I have seen too many of my friends die…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Dusty chuckled and rested a hand on her sholder. " I don't think he could kill me, before I killed him." Dusty chuckled again. " Huh Ray!" He asked the bar tender.

" Damn straight." Both men laughed and a beer was slid over to Dusty.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Hamona looks at the two of them and tries to smile but there was no way to undo five years of learned behavior in one night. She says, “I doubt that my friend.” She takes a big swig of her drink finishing it off and orders another. She drinks that one slowly. She pays for her drink and looks at Dusty. She says, “No one can stop him.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Dusty pulles out his 38 from his back belt loop. " Do you want me to stop him?" He asked spinning the gun over his finger. " I can if you would like." Dusty chuckled as he got gasps from some of the people around him.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment as he twirls the gun on his finger. She takes it from him easily and puts it away where he can't get it. She says, "Guns are not needed. Although I am flattered that you would get rid of my ex for me. I rather not risk it." She smiles at him sweetly making her deep blue eyes sparkle and takes another sip of her drink. All the while she kept wondering to herself where she got the courage to grab his gun. Most of her life she has been afraid of guns. At least that is what Roger told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed May 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Dusty frowned when she took his gun. " Hey." He said like a little kid getting it's favoit toy taken away. The bar tender chuckled and shook his head. Dusty looked at her he could help but looked into her eyes. There were such an amazing blue. " I love your eyes." Dusty said giving one of his heart melting smiles. Dusty leaned into her. This all seemed like it had happened before. Why?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Hamona laughs as he sounded like a little toddler who got his toy taken away. She blushes as he stared into her eyes for a moment. She blushes deeper as he said he loved her eyes. She says, "Thank you...I like yours as well." She takes another sip of her drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:38 pm

tag ur it

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Dusty looked at the blonde haired women infront of hima nd gave a light smile. " You are very welcome." He said turning and taking a swig of his beer. " So tell me about you past home life with this man of yours. " Dusty said looking bck at her. For some reason he could shake the feeling that he know the beautiful blonde, it was starting to drive him crazy.

The bar tender looked over at Dusty who had his eyes locked on the girl, and just then a man walked tough the door followed by two more. ray cleared his thoat getting a bad vide from the men. Dusty glaced over also getting the say feeling. He looked back at the girl with a questioning look.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Hamona looks at Dusty as he takes a drink of his drink. She still had the feeling she knew him. She was about to answer his question when the men walked in like they owned the place. Hamona recognized one of the men. She says to the one in the middle, "What do you want Andrew? Did Roger send you to get me?" The man known as Andrew nods and says, "Roger wants you to come home. He said you are just tired and aren't thinking straight." He looks at Dusty and his eyes widen. He says, "You are supposed to be dead...Dusty ..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:41 am

Dusty looked at teh men as they spoak to the girl he had taken to the bar. The man then met his eyes and said he should be dead. Dusty was confused, how did this man know who he was. Dusty stood and grabbed the gun that had been taken from him and placed it back in his belt loop, he hand hung rather close to it. Ready to grab the weapon if need." How the hell do you know who I am?" Dusty asked glearing at the other men in the door way. Ray leaned on the wall and waited to watch the show.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next