The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Reserved for TP)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(Reserved for TP) - Page 2 Empty Re: (Reserved for TP)

Post by tomatopride Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:50 pm

The American chuckled despite feeling a little annoyed with the British man. He kept telling himself he wasn't going to let his sour mood affect him; Alfred was too positive for that.

"Well, he did say you were in charge of me now and he said something earlier about you being partner less and something about a lack of muscle." Alfred grinned and gave that Brit a friendly punch in the shoulder. "You aren't scared of me are you?"

tomatopride

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tomatopride Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:02 pm

"I know, stupid. I grew up too, you know," He stated blankly. Actually he was quite surprised how much huskier he was than Antonio, and he was guessing he surpassed him by a few inches.

While glancing away aimlessly, Lovino foolishly let his eyes settle on Antonio's, where he felt so safe. The memories of the two of them flooded back, but worst of all the memories of Lovino's desperate nights. His thoughts of Antonio touching him in places a brotherly figure wasn't supposed to. Those sinful thoughts that made Lovino feel like the devil. The pit in his stomach grew when he thought of how wrong he was to want Antonio to join in on his sinful dreams.

Out of nerves, Lovino toyed with the cross necklace, something he always did out of habitat. That's when he remembered who gave him the necklace to hold on to.."I suppose you want this back now.."

tomatopride

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Inwardly his jaw had dropped to the ground. So he was the poor wanker who got stuck with this stupid git? He was feeling sorrier and sorrier for himself. He better not be. He would talk to someone. Anyone. Someone else could have the American.

Arthur grabbed his shoulder where he was so rudely punched. He didn't mean to pout, but god blimey, his lips just sort of did it on their own. "No, I'm not scared of you. I'm not scared of anything. You're going to have to shape up or I'll have to box your ears." An idle threat, but real threats weren't actually allowed if you wanted to keep a good appearance for the higher ups.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:18 pm

"You've grown a lot," Antonio commented once they'd locked eyes. He wanted Lovino to know how sincere he was. "You're growing into a fine young man like I expected. Probably have all the chicas on your arms soon, right?" It would almost be sad to the see young man with a lady or two on his arm though. He was so used to having the young boy on his own arm out of playfulness or the closeness they felt as family.

He noticed the brunette focus his attention on something else. A small trinket that looked only too familiar. When Lovino brought it up himself, Antonio only shook his head.

"No. I want you to keep holding on to it. I want you to have the best luck possible. I am already very lucky, you see? I want it to keep you safe." So perhaps his current condition wasn't the best example of his luck, but he felt lucky knowing he had the Vargas family to fight for, and to return home to. So maybe seeing Lovi hadn't been the plan, but at least he had the chance now. It was very lucky, if he would say so himself.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by tomatopride Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:22 pm

The American thought that comment was way to much for him to handle. The Brit was threatening him? Couldn't he see that Alfred was almost twice his size? Not to mention had a lot more muscle mass. Unlike a normal man, Alfred wasn't angry at the other, oh no, he was intrigued. He admittedly concluded that the English man had a lot of guts, and couldn't be that bad. Maybe the two of them could actually get along?

"Calm down, comrade. There's no need to get your panties in a knot," he chuckled at his own joke again. "I'm willing to be friends with you, Artie. I'm sure I can tell you all about the wonderful land that is the most perfect country and you can go on and on about your old man stuff." Alfred ruffled the shorter one's hair.

Alfred was sure that Arthur would fall for his friendly charm; there was no way he couldn't.

tomatopride

Back to top Go down

Post by tomatopride Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:30 pm

He couldn't have felt more special that Antonio noticed his changes, but at the same time he wanted so much more. He wanted Antonio to call him handsome, tell him how much nicer he looked than his brother. Chicas? Ha. Although he nodded politely at the comment, just because he knew Antonio meant well by it. What he really wanted was Antonio to be on his arm.

Lovino looked at the cross quickly. It should have been burning his hand for he was a sinner, but he then concluded he must have tainted the pure cross with his dirtied hands. "Grazie." he muttered, trying to sound as unpleasant as possible.

That didn't last for long when his eyes drifted back to Antonio's and his body almost seemed like it moved on its own to lean closer to the Spaniard.

tomatopride

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:52 am

Arthur sputtered in embarrassment. "P-panties in a knot? Who wears those?" The perverted youth -Arthur was well aware that just saying panties did not make one a pervert, nor was it that perverted- had a brash tongue. Arthur would need to work on that with him.

The Briton snorted sardonically when the American expressed his ideals towards him, as well as ruffling his hair. "We'll see. I'm not so sure my 'old man' ideas and your 'wonderful land' ideas are ready mix just yet." He wasn't quite sure what he thought of the lad. On one hand, he was ambitious. On the other hand, he was extremely obnoxious. Perhaps not the best combination. "Well, tour is over. Don't you have something else to do?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:59 am

Antonio did not miss the turmoil that raged behind the Italian's eyes. He felt the need to address it, but then decided that his concern would be turned away with Lovino's guarded personality. He knew the other well enough that the truth would not be drawn out unless he acknowledged it though, even if it would be turned down the first time, and maybe the second and third.

The unconscious leaning the younger male seemed to be doing was not missed, either. Antonio reached out an arm to wrap around the waist of Lovino, pulling him as close as he was able while he sat in the chair.

"It's okay to want a friendly hug, Lovi," he informed him. "We're like family. I'm here for you if you need anything." His hand rubbed small circles from where he had placed it on his not-quite-brother's back. He was attempting to relay the message that he was comforting, not prying.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by tomatopride Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 am

Alfred couldn't believe the Brit got so flustered over the panties comment. It made sense to Alfred now because he couldn't imagine that Arthur had ever seen a pair of panties before. His new roommate was obvious more innocent than he let on, like a little pansy.

Alfred grinned at the smug look Arthur was giving him. Oh yes, he decided it was definitely going to be fun to pick on this one. "Well, sure! I still need to get my stuff settled in our room." He gave the Brit another friendly punch in the arm, "Catch you later, Artie-brows!"

He took off towards the compounds, leaving the Brit to fume to himself.

tomatopride

Back to top Go down

Post by tomatopride Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:23 am

Lovino's brain almost momentarily shut down from the intense feelings Antonio's touch brought. Even he couldn't stop himself from leaning more into the other's embrace. "Antonio...dammit," he squeezed through clenched teeth.

That family comment hurt him more than Antonio could ever know, and Lovino wanted to show him what torture he put him through. Without much thought, Lovino pushed his reddened lips Antonio's forcefully.

He didn't stop for a breath or anything, not when he was sure if he pulled away he would get a stern look or a slap from he target of choice.

tomatopride

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:51 pm

One more punch to the shoulder. It was starting to hurt, he wouldn't be surprised if he had a small bruise. He supposed it was good that the new kid had strength. He would need it for the war, after all. He just wished he would stop using it on his own comrade.

"Artie-brows, Artie-brows, that's new." The blonde couldn't help but watch the other take off, wondering just how screwed he was in having a new roommate. He had quite liked his solitude.

Now, what was he doing again? Arthur just grumbled as he took to his own activity, of which he had to find first.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Of course Antonio was no idiot. He was often called oblivious, though, and he would agree to being a bit oblivious to some situations. This situation caught him completely off guard, thus oblivious was very fitting. Antonio found himself connected to the closest person he could consider a brother via their lips. He was shocked, confused, but not unwilling.

He let the younger work it out of his system. Pulling away could force the other to jump to conclusions of rejecting. Encouraging it without having a word put in would only distract them both. Once Lovino pulled away, he would tell him what he really thought.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by tomatopride Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:10 am

(( Should we have a bit of a timeskip? I have an idea I think I want to run past you about how Alfred and Arthur will grow closer ;D It will probably be after their tension filled training I'm guessing. I'd love to pitch this idea to you, and hear ideas you have))

Alfred settled himself quite nicely in his new quarters, even pinning a small American on the wall above his bed. He collapsed on his bed for he came a long way just to get here. Looking at the ceiling, he imagined himself in the air combating against those Germans, becoming a hero.

By the time this war was finished "Alfred F Jones" would be a known name; Alfred wouldn't settle for anything less. He was going to become a war hero.

Last edited by tomatopride on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total

tomatopride

Back to top Go down

Post by tomatopride Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:13 am

Lovino wasn't ready to look Antonio in the face, not yet. He tilted his face upwards and laced soft kisses over Antonio's neck. Although his breathing hitched in fear, he felt good finally taking control. For once Lovino was taking what he wanted.

But he didn't dare open his eyes to the cruel reality he knew he'd be faced with.

tomatopride

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:07 am

(Time skip would be best because I have no idea what I'm doing with this part of our rp right now >3< Since you suggested something about after their training, it would involve something like Arthur recognizing Alfred's not as dumb as he thinks)

Arthur spent the rest of the day making himself busy to avoid the new recruit. Anything to avoid the new guy. He had gone around and asked a few others if they had seen him, heard of him, whatever. Most people hadn't quite yet, but soon they would.

Arthur had a feeling the new kid, the American, would be shaking them up quite a bit. Not just from his hyperactive personality, but from the actions he may choose to make in the future.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:10 am

With his mouth freed from the connection of Lovino's, Antonio felt the need to get a quick word in. It would have to be quick, indeed. If he took too long, or if he used the wrong words, the hasty Italian might jump to unnecessary conclusions and be scared off. He could tell the other was very fearful. Maybe uncertain in his actions.

The Spaniard shivered as the younger took control to his advantage. As his neck was peppered with appreciative kisses, he took in a shuddering breath.

"Lovi, Lovi," he began softly. Think quickly, think quickly! "How long have you wanted this? Wanted more?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by tomatopride Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:07 am

(Alright I'll start the time skip now then. Just amusing they have got a bit of training in and know each other a little better )

Months had passed and the World War seemed to be escalating even bigger as time went on thus there was no time to waste for the trainees especially impatient ones like Alfred F Jones.

He was in the cockpit of the newest state of the art fighter plane with goggles pulled over his eyes. His hands clenched the shooter which activated the guns and hit every target with accuracy. In the back he listened to his British co-pilot holler directions at him. Arthur was there to observe and learn, but Alfred had to admit the calming dictation of the Brit helped keep him composed in the air and his results really showed that.

"I'm going to take her down, roger Artie?"

tomatopride

Back to top Go down

Post by tomatopride Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:14 am

Lovino paused, coming back to the real world because of Antonio's voice. His eyes grazed upon the soft hickeys he left on Antonio's neck, which caused him to sicken to his stomach. However, at the same time he felt victorous for leaving such marks on his tan skin to show who Antonio belong to. Lovino licked his lips, still tasting Antonio on them, and he shivered with pure bliss.

He mind was trying to conjour up some sort of excuse, like how this was now a typical greeting in Italy or his mouth slipped..a lot. Lovino knew he couldn't totally lie, but he couldn't exactly tell the truth either. If Antonio knew he had had a crush on the hi since their younger years Lovino assumed Antonio would have been disgusted with him.

Avoiding eye contact, Lovino muttered, "A while..I guess." But what he wanted to say was 'Since the day I met you and you smiled only at me'

tomatopride

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:00 pm

In the time span after first becoming acquainted with the American pilot, Arthur found him to be much more than just an eating, sleeping idiot. Training together, he found the other picked up lessons quickly, and often when it seemed like he wasn't listening or caring, he was actually absorbing everything. Arthur couldn't lie that he was impressed. A few months into training he found himself as co-pilot to the young man who had went far above his expectations.

"Roger," he replied, keeping an eye on the meters and gauges. He was sure Alfred would have been trigger-happy or something but he was doing well and keeping control.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Antonio hummed in response and thought back to how long 'a while' could be. Before he left? Years before he left? Antonio had never considered feeling more than a brotherly inclination towards either brother. He had always believed they would all go their separate ways in the future. When the war struck down Antonio had feared one of them would fall in battle. He still feared it now, of course.

"Is this what you want?" Is this what he wanted? "What would your grandfather think? Your brother?" What did he think? He could want this once he wrapped his head around the idea that Lovino would be more than a younger brother figure to him. But during the war? Was it really smart to get so close during the war? Antonio decided waiting until after the war was too hopeful. What if he regretted never making a move? He didn't want to think of it, but the worst could happen, whether or not he made his move.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by tomatopride Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:57 pm

(( So Sorry this has taken so long to reply! I'm going to try to update more often now, but my internet up here is crap. I'll do the best I can~ Also I'm trying to establish this relationship between Arthur and Alfred without it going fast since we agreed it would progress. Tell me if I'm going too fast ))

Alfred messed with the gears, flipping switches in the right order and took the plane down onto the airbase. This landing was a lot less bumpy then his other flies. It was evident that Alfred was getting better and better with every flight with Arthur. He got out of the plane, waiting for his co-pilot to catch up.

Alfred had to admit he was starting to like hanging out with the sour Brit. Arthur wasn't half bad, for one thing he was extremely intelligent. Where Alfred was a bit of a wild person, Arthur was the calm and composed one, which was a good balance for their team. There was also something about Arthur...something he couldn't put his finger on that caught the American's attention. "So want to grab something to eat? I think we deserve a break for that!"

tomatopride

Back to top Go down

Post by tomatopride Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Lovino suddenly froze with his hands against Antonio's chest. It was even hard to swallow while feeling Antonio's heavy breathes make his chest heave up and down. Lovino's tone of voice became bitter, maybe it was because his brother was mentioned. "My grandfather and my stupid brother? Who gives a fuck what they think!"

He felt bad after releasing those words from his mouth. He didn't really think his brother was stupid or hate him. Sure, he got annoyed by his whining and crying, he couldn't hate him. Then there was his grandfather, who even though ignored Lovino a lot of the time still had taken him in when their parents had died and sheltered him. Although Lovino wanted to be mad, he just could not.

He took a deep breath and look blankly at the wall behind Antonio. "We were raised in the catholic church, under God...what do you honestly think they would say?"

tomatopride

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Arthur stretched as soon as he got out of the plane. As much as he hated admitting it, Alfred was really quite stunning in his performance. He would only get better and better the more he practiced. He really couldn't wait to see what else the young pilot was capable of. Maybe he would do something fantastic someday. Arthur hoped he would be there to see it.

"Sure, I suppose you do deserve something," he agreed, wondering what exactly the American was in the mood to eat.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:43 pm

"Lovi!" Antonio exclaimed. "You shouldn't talk about your brother and grandfather like that," he chastised. Once he heard Lovino continue on why he felt that his family would perhaps discourage his interest in pursuing a relationship with another man, he tsked a bit.

"I'm sure they will understand," he soothed. "I'm sure they will love you no matter what. Your grandfather is just that kind of man." Or so he hoped. He saw their grandfather in the highest spot, it would be a shame to see him on a darker side.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by tomatopride Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Alfred beamed over his shoulder at the shorter blonde. He was glad for once Arthur agreed with his stomach.

"I think we should hit a diner outside of base, what do you think?" He elbowed the Brit in the ribs, grinning wildly. "Maybe you can pick up a pretty dane. Or I can help you, I was pretty good with the ladies at my last base!"

tomatopride

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next