The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

2 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:55 pm

she arched a brow at him. " i told you , but i am used to it. " she shrugged and reached for the door, but didn't even get a chance to get her hand on the knob as the door quickly opened and her father stood there scowling at her. " .. uhh.. hi da.. "

he snorted as he tugged her inside. " do you have any idea how late it is? and you where told not to go out tonight!. do you never listen?" he blinked and eyed the male over. " who are you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:57 pm

He looked to her blinking as the door opened and tugged her inside..."My names Gage sir." He says with a slight bow..."Bumped into your daughter and I walked her home...." He says as he looked to him..."It was my fault she was late....I'm sorry for that." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:01 pm

she squirmed and nodded" yeah da.. he was nice enough to walk me home. so i wasn't alone. "

he grunted and eyed his daughter then turned to Gage, eyeing him over, giving a sniff, frowning as he detected were but with something else. he wasn't quite sure about yet. " i see.. " he he eyed him thoughtfully, thinking it over. "' she didn't cause you any problems?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:03 pm

He nodded his head at what she said and then smiled looking to her father..."No she didn't cause my any troubles actually she was pretty good company sir." He says with a smile. "Hope I didn't cause any troubles." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:07 pm

she looked to him, relaxing a little, considering it didn't look like her father was about to go off and attack the guy ." told you i could behave myself and be okay da."

he grunted and glanced over at her. " oh hush now. go sit down " he grumbled, pointing to the living room as he glanced at Gage. " you sure?.. huh.. that don't sound like her, she is always trouble... would you like to come in ? "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:10 pm

He looked to her father and smiles..."She seemed ok to me." he grinned as he then nodded....."Sure thank you." He says with a smile as he stepped inside...."Thank you for your hospitality sir." he says with a smile and a slight bow.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Amelia sighed as she headed straight for the couch and plopped down, yep, she was in trouble, but atleast he wasn't yelling at her at the moment.*

he grunted" well like i said, thats a first.. " he closed the door and shrugged" your welcome.. now where exactly did you find her at?. " he glanced at his wayward daughter, he was going to find out where all the location's she visited where at so he would know where to send people.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:15 pm

He looked to her father..."She was just walking down the street a few blocks down...she turned a corner and bumped into me...She was listening to that Ipod thingy." he says with a chuckle. "We got to talking and I decided to walk her home." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:17 pm

she grinned, glancing up .before shaking her head, making sure her broken ipod was out of sight in her pocket. *

he frowned then snorted" blasted ipod's.. i tell you she goes through those thing's like crazy. we have to constantly give her new ones because she is breaking them all the time, either fight's with the others . or dumps them in water.. " he shook his head, going to the kitchen." well atleast she bumped into someone she actually talks to.. i try getting her to meet other guys and she just.. out right ignores them.. so what do you do ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:22 pm

He glanced over to her and back to her father..."I see." he says with a chuckle as he cocked his head to the side looking to her father..."I guess i'm a lucky one." he grinned as he then thought a moment..."I'm a contractor....When people need things taken care of I do it." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side almost forgetting about the sword on his back..."I was actually headed back from sword practice at the local dojo" He says with a chuckle. "Gotta keep in shape."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:57 am

She arched a brow, listening as he quickly came up with what he did, and then explained the sword on his back, she wondered if he had to lie like that alot, he must have to if he was fast in coming up with stuff like that. she wondered how long he had to do that for. *

he nodded as he got down a few glasses" yes i think you are. wonder what it is about you that she likes. .. contractor huh. like construction or just .. get sign up for whatever business need you for?" he glanced at the sword on his back, would have asked but Gage already beat him to it by explaining. " ohhh dojo man. " he slid a glance over to his daughter, then back to him. " i wonder.. are you living here or are you just in town ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:42 am

He looked over to her sensing her curiosity before looking back to her father. "Just what ever business needs me." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."Well I live in the big house that looks over the city..." He says "It was passed down to my by my father." He says as he looked to him
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:25 pm

she grinned innocently as he looked over at her, arching a brow and shaking her head.*

her father frowned as he got the drink ready. ' thirsty?.. ahh .. i have seen that big house maybe once or twice ... how long have you lived here?"he glanced to Amelia then back to Gage." i am merely asking cuz Amelia need's something to do.. maybe you can take her to that dojo and teach her a few thing's.. would mean she would stay out of trouble." he snorted' and i will know where she is at so i won't have to get mad at her. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:42 pm

He looked to him and shook his head..."I'm good thank you." He says..."I've lived there all my life." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."I wouldn't mind that as long as she doesn't." He says with a grin..."I can assure you she will be safe with me."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:56 pm

Amelia looked up and frowned. " my ear's are burning, what are stuff are you talking about me ?" she stretched out and moved to get up before freezing when her father looked at her*

he grunted and glanced over at her. " stay put. .. and we are just talking. " he grinned over at Gage." suit yourself" taking a drink from his own glass he headed for the living room. " and i would hope so. otherwise i would not let her be anywhere near you... soo. you got a girlfriend?"

amelia squeaked" da!" now her face was going bright red, running her hand through her hair.*

he grinned" wha. i am merely asking sheesh. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:07 pm

He looked to her father....."I see." He says with a smile as he then shook his head..."No sir I'm single..." He says with a chuckle as he looked over at Amelia..."You sure did embarrass your daughter." He says with a laugh
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:11 pm

he grinned. " oh she can deal with it. anything embarrass's her. so then, when's your next class at the dojo?". he took one of his chair's and sat down before pointing to the couch. " have a seat.. unless your in a hurry to leave?"

Amelia grunted and leaned back , rolling her eyes. " can't believe you asked that da.. geez. " she blinked and glanced at Gage " dojo ?... wha?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:19 pm

He looked to him..."I usually go every day..." He says as he took a seat looking to her father..."Going first thing in the morning actually." He says..."I can come by and pick her up if you would like." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:23 pm

amelia blinked and glared at her father. " wait.. pick me up to go where?.. geez what did you set up now? . "

he grinned and rolled his eyes. " we where just talking about the possibility of you getting some lesson's at the dojo. " he glanced at Gage." paid for of course. i don't expect free lesson's. "

Amelia frowned then glanced at Gage, smiling slightly . " what sort of lesson's?. and.... what time in the morning?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:27 pm

He looked to her and then back to her father...."I cannot accept pay sir." He says as he sat back slightly and looked over to Amelia..."Self defense lessons..." He says. "And at 10am." He grinned but I'm gonna come an hour eairly." He says as he looked to her and then back to her father..."If that's ok with you?" He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:41 pm

he frowned" and why not? . your going to be teaching her, has to be some form of payment. if you don't want money, just tell me what you want and i will get it done. " he grinned" sure , coming early is fine, i will be sure to get her up in time for you to be here. "

Amelia leaned back and rolled her eyes laughing softly . " as long as i can have breakfast first before our lesson. " she eyed gage and her da, glad the two where getting along." i swear you two are against me. heh . least i will enjoy this. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:46 pm

He looked to him and shook his head...."I don't need anything for doing this sir I assure you." He says...."I'm sure she will be." He says as he looked over to her..."I will take you out for breakfast." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:51 pm

he frowned, leaning back in the chair and rubbing his chin. " well alright then i suppose. but if you ever need anything just let me know.. don't believe i asked how old you where yet though. mind if i ask that?"

Amelia as she nudged him. " alright, breakfast sound's good. oh man da. come on.. don't grill him to death seriously ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:53 pm

He looked to her father..."I will let you know sir.." He says with a smile as he then chuckled slightly when he asked about his age another thing he had to lie about..."I'm 20." He says as he looked to him before looking back over to Amelia..."Its alright I don't mind." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Amelia groaned and rolled her eyes. " don't say that. now he is gunna want to know everything about you , all the way down to where you grew up and who your friend's where and all that. "

he laughed softly " hey now i am not that bad. i am just a father looking out for his daughter missy. " he looked over to Gage" twenty huh. mmmm bout the same age as her actually, thats a good thing. you know your alot more mature then most men her age. i like that.. so other then the dojo and your freelance contracting.. what else have you done?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next