The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackBird Spiral

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

BlackBird Spiral Empty BlackBird Spiral

Post by Ekstaze Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Felix shot out of bed breathing heavily and sweating, “the same damn dream. How many times am I going to have this dream?’ He thought to himself as he swung his legs over the side of the bed and put his head into his hands. The dream started at the year anniversary of his family’s death, he hadn’t actually seen the event but by the police reports he could imagine what had happened to them. Things only got worse from there, the debt piled up and he had only one option to pay it…that he could see. As time went on so did his life and so he moved from day to day trying to ignore everyone, he hadn’t realized that most of the people that he called friends were changing. One day he had looked in the mirror and realized that he had yet to fall in love with anyone; well there was one person but Felix was sure that he didn’t feel the same way as he did.

He finally decided that it would probably be best just to forget the dream once more and get ready for the day. Only a few more years and his debt would be paid off and he could actually do what he wanted to do with his life. Even though he had thought several times about dropping off the face of the earth and starting over but that took a lot of money not to mention he didn’t want to leave the only person he thought actually cared about him. Felix got to his feet stretching his body in all directions that it would go and then walked through his small home to the bathroom in the hallway.

After a quick shower and small breakfast he was ready to head to the club. The walk was rather lonely and his mind was having a hard time letting go of his dream, even as hard as he tried. But this was something Felix was used to because ever since that time he had hardened himself to where he hardly felt much though for some reason when Felix looked at him, he felt something. But he’s not sure if it’s hate, love or maybe something else. Felix is happy that he feels something at all ‘today is going to be a good day’ he decided when he was halfway to the club and that was only because he was going to get out of work early however he knew that it was probably unlikely for him to do that. He was after all the number 1 host at BlackBird Spiral club.

((Felix works off his debt working at a host club at night. He lives alone in a medium sized appartment and hangs out with friends most of the day if not sleeping. One night character B (your character) goes into the host club (for reasons of your choosing) and falls for his host, Felix or as your character knows him Falcon. For awhile they don't tell each other their feelings for the other. As they begin to hang-out outside the club, they begin to drink inside their houses and one of them slips up about his feelings. Now this is just a basic idea and won't move that fast. Also the plot can be tweaked as we see fit. Any questions please ask me, I won't bite. I have a profile for Felix up on the profile board))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

BlackBird Spiral Empty Re: BlackBird Spiral

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Justin Mcadams walked down the street heading toward the Black bird Spiral club. He wondered if he would be there. He had stolen enough glances at the beautiful man. They chatted little bit but he wanted more. But he was gay and surely no one that good looking would be interested in someone like him.

Getting to the club he showed his ID then sat down his phone went off and he smiled as he checked the caller ID. “Hi Jessa” He smiled “Yes I know, I’m coming home this weekend too” There was a pause “Yes I know Jenn is having her birthday” There was another pause , “Of course I am coming back for that too I wouldn’t miss it for the world” His sister was graduating from high school but since him and Jessa had been adopted together they were really close and she wanted him there.

He talked for a bit longer then hung up. He ran a hand through his curly hair. He sighed and sipped his drink. He licked his lips and looked around to see if McDreamy was around. He had to get to the pool, he didn’t swim yesterday which meant he had to make up for it so it would be at least 12 hours of swimming! But he did want to see him. Something was off with him Justin’s “gayard” picked up something but maybe it was just high hopes.

Many people thought that Justin was stuck up, he came from a rich family. Well was adopted into a rich family, his life before that was of horrific abuse . He shuddered trying to block out the memories. He didn’t want to remember the burning or the rapes. He and Jessa were safe now they had been for years why did the memories still haunt him?

He looked up to see if he was here yet, he had to go soon to swim, he had to keep up his body. Which was looking good in skinny jeans and a t-shirt with a jean jacket he sighed and ruffled his hair again wondering if he was going to show. Knowing his luck his secret crush would have heard the phone call then would really think he was nuts!

surely no one that good looking would be interested in someone like him.

((Hope you like I can redo when I get back if you wish))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:13 pm

"So nice of you to join us Falcon" Someone called to Felix as he walked through the backdoor to the club, he knew that he was a few minutes late but it wasn't anything new. As the number 1 host at the club he was granted a few extra privileges "Bite me" Felix short Oliver a look, he was just made that he had never been able to overcome Felix in the hosts standings. But they went a few rounds in calling each other names and then they patted each other on the back. "So what's on the agenda today?" Felix asked the managing director and he pulled out a sheet of paper on it. There were only two names on the list for Felix but he was probably going to make the most money tonight. Felix's first client of the night was a well published author of romance novels and the other was a politician. They were two of his regulars but the only reason he continued to see them was because they had a lot of money.

"Alright. You all have your client list now hurry up and get ready. The clients are already starting to show up and we have a few potential new clients so everyone be on your best behavior" the managing director announced and then he turned to Felix. He started to talk to him about his clients tonight and how to please them and Felix just stared at him "I've been seeing these two for about a year now. I think I know what to do" Felix snapped at him, it was cool that the new director was trying his best at his job but Felix really didn't care. When he was sure that was taken care of he made his way towards the back dressing rooms and decided to change up his attire a little more. He checked to make sure his hair looked good for the night and put on a little more cologne.

All the other hosts were already out on the floor and Felix finally made his entrance. Several of the clientele turned and looked his way. He knew what they all were thinking, multiple people wished they could become his client but Felix was very picky about the clients he took. As he walked through the club but to those looking at him would probably have said that he was floating through the club. Felix let his eyes wander through the club and made eye contact with several clients that were here for the other hosts but that stopped when his eyes landed on him. The one man that he wished would be his client just so that he could talk to him, every time that Felix looked at him he felt a flutter in his chest.

At the sound of someone clearing their voice he snapped out of his daydream and noticed his own client standing at the door to their private room "Good Evening Mr. Blackwell" Felix greeted and bowed his head slightly "It's been awhile hasn't it Falcon, I'm glad I was finally able to get a time slot with you" "It has. How has the book writing been? Did your book tour go well?" Felix started the small talk and entered the room shutting the door behind him.

((I enjoyed your post Smile))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:37 pm

When Justin turned around again he met eyes with him. His heart skipped a beat his breath got caught in his throart and he felt a stiring in his pants. He wanted this man, but for more then just sex. He sighed sadly when he went into the room. Deciding he took the letter out of his pocket and handed it to the Manager “Can you make sure Falcon gets this please”

Licking his lips he left the club. The letter said as follows “Falcon if you wish I would love to get to know you outside the club, I know it is not the norm but I will be at the local pool tonight till late, the back door will be unlocked I will be alone training. As this is not the norm I am willing to pay 5 times what your norm for an initial meeting is”

Justin then went to the pool. It was empty he knew it would be he requested it. He liked to train naked and since his family had paid for and donated it. Plus it felt good on his scars. He knew that if the Falcon showed up he would see it but right now he didn’t mind. They weren’t that bad just scars from burnings and whippings.

Justin started out in the weight room, for this he remained in work out clothes, a couple hours later he stripped down naked and moved to the pool, after this he would be in the hot tub but he kept looking to see if the Falcon had showed up. He had to do his laps he had a competition coming up.

His toned tanned body moved through the water. You would only see his scars once you got closer. He hoped that the Falcon wouldn’t mind him being naked. Suddenly this didn’t feel like such a good idea he was starting to think that he should put some clothes on he grabbed a hold of the ladder to start pulling him self up.

“You are so stupid Justin and ugly” he muttered to himself.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:41 pm

The time had to move so slowly, Felix wondered if he was still here, maybe he had different host tonight or if he stayed at all. He tried his hardest to focus on his clients and it seemed to be going well. The author had ordered two expensive bottles of wine and tipped Felix an extra three hundred dollars. The politician however wasn't as lose with his cash. Felix had to work hard for his tip and after that he had only gotten an extra hundred from him. Though both promised to be back next week and he said his goodbyes as he always did.

He walked out from the private room he always had and walked his last client out. So that was it for his night and now he had some extra cash, Felix had wanted to do a little more shopping for clothes or maybe to even get food in his apartment. Just as he was heading out of the backroom from changing back into his own clothes he heard his name called. Though he wasn't really sure if it was his name, there was one other host here whose alias was close to his. So he turned to head out the door and felt a hand on his arm "Falcon, there was a letter dropped off for you" someone told him in a breathless voice. He slowly turned around to see one of the new bartenders and took the letter from him "Thank you" Felix said softly and exited the building.

It was strange for him to get a letter like this, he was more use to getting bouquets of flowers or chocolates or wine but not a letter. Felix turned the letter over in his hands and figured why not, it wasn't like he had much going on right now. As he opened the letter and read it over he was a little put off. Who could this person could be and wondered about actually meeting this stranger outside the club. The thing that made him consider it was that this person was willing to pay 5 time the amount of a first meeting. He slowly walked along the streets of the city back towards his apartment wondering what he truly wanted to do.

It wasn't until halfway to his apartment that he stopped and headed off in the direction of the pools. There was no way that he was going to pass up that much money and not to mention it was just a meeting. If anything went wrong he had the club's emergency number on speed dial. Felix followed the directions from the letter and found himself walking into an empty room with just one person in the pool. Well at the moment he was in the pool but Felix watched the person to get out of the pool.

From the distance that Felix was at all he saw was a well built body and there was water running off his back. Something in Felix stirred but he quickly snuffed that out of his thoughts and walked up to the guy. He cleared his throat a little bit wondering if this was even the right guy. "Hi, I'm Falcon. Are you the one who wrote this letter to me?" He questioned as he got closer to the guy and finally realized that he was completely naked, it wasn't that it embarrassed him or put him off, Felix just found it weird that someone would be swimming by themselves naked. It just seemed pointless without another person there with you.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Justin jumped slightly hearing sounds he turned and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around him. “You came” he couldn’t keep the smile out of his voice. He looked down and blushed slightly. “I find it easier to train nude, it helps me feel the water better” He licked his lips a little nervous now.

He reached down and put one his sweater and pants but left the zipper of the sweater open. He guestured towards the bench. “I guess your wondering why I asked you here, I was a bit nervous about asking for a session with you at the club, I am not your normal client type.” He looked down at his hands then at him. “But I really wanted to finally sit and talk with you” He blushed again. He wasn’t really experienced as others were. That was one of the reasons why he started to go to the club to try and get the nerve up to do something to prove to himself that it was different then when they were little. But he just hadn’t gotten up the nerve yet.

“I hope the letter wasn’t so strange, it was the only way I could think to reach you” He sighed “Sorry I ramble when I am nervous”

((sorry its short harder to think of something without controling anything))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Felix stopped about two feet away from the guy and about jumped backwards at the response he got, he wasn't expecting to meet anyone that sounded that happy to see him. Most of his clients just wanted something from him but this guy seemed so happy just seeing him come here. As his eyes wandered over the mans face again he felt that twinge in his chest and then his eyes met the others. It was the one that had captured his heart, no matter how much he would deny it. Felix didn't love...anyone. Not since the death of his family but this guy seemed to have come really close to making his heart feel that way once more.

He let his eyes drift over the guy's body and didn't really find any problems with it but he seemed rather shy about something like this and wondered what could have caused something like this. But Felix quickly cleared his head, what did he care why this guy was they way he was, if he was willing to pay Felix money that was all that matter. Not the fact that Felix seemed to be developing a crush on the guy.

"You're right about all of that. It was strange to receive a letter asking for a meeting from someone. This is not my typical way of seeing someone either but I wasn't doing anything after my duties tonight so I figure I would see what this was all about" that was the way to play it, aloof and not like he really cared about getting a new client though part of him felt rather horrible that he was acting this way to such a person.

"You can ramble as much as you want, it helps me to get to know what type of person you are. Also helps me decided if I want to take on a new client or not. So why don't we sit down and talk for a little?" Felix told him and finally decided to sit down on the bench that he had gesture towards. "To start off, what is your name? Or if you don't want to use your real name, what would be something that I can call you?" Sometimes this help to put people at ease if Felix talked to them as if they were old friends.

((It's alright on the shortness and you can control more things, for example: this character gestured towards two chairs and after they walked over this character took a seat))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:55 am

Justin smiled as he watched him. “Justin” He responded with his name. It was his adopted name if he tried to research it he would only to be able to go back till when he was 9 and adopted with his sister Jessa. His new parents had two older boys and one younger girl. Jessa and Justin fit right in the middle. It was a big family but accepted Justin and Jessa right into their family.

Both him and Jessa had suffered horrific sexual abuse. It made it really hard for either of them to be touched much both of them had come a long way. Justin was now proud that he had made it this far that he could be with a stranger alone.

He looked at Falcon and smiled. “So was it just the promise of money that brought you?” He raised an eyebrow. He was blunt, but it was a far better way than the frightened, angry child that came to live with his adopted parents.

He smiled. If the Falcon only knew how much money he and his family had Justin knew he would take him on as a client, but Justin didn’t want to be used just for the money. He wanted more, but once people found out how rich he was, or his family was anyways, they tried to use him.

He again looked to the Falcon to see any responses. His shirt was wide open and you could see small scars on his lower stomach but there wasn’t much fat on Justin, he was well toned and muscular came from swimming and working out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:36 pm

He liked the sound of the guys name, it was normal and he was sure that Justin lived a normal life. Asking for a host was probably something he just did on his downtime because there was no doubt about it that this guy had money. He studied Justin a little bit wondering what kind of activities he would have to do for him. "Money is nice but really I had nothing to do after work tonight" Felix told him but it was kind of a lie, Felix would do just about anything for a lot of money and most of his clients took advantage of that. Well all of them did, Felix wasn't shy about his money hungry issues but they never really asked him why he was so hard up for money. None of them really cared just like he didn't really care to know any of his clients. "Alright, I'll give you the same courtesy that I give my other clients before anything is decided. I am willing to do anything for money. My situation calls for it, if you are looking for something more then a physical relationship then I'm not the host for you. I don't get involved in my clients life if I can help it and I am there just to please my client. Nothing more, nothing less"

Most would have already said no thank you, Felix was rather a harsh guy but that was only because he didn't want to get hurt again or make ties with anyone who would just leave him in the end. The reason why his client list was the way it was, business men and politician's didn't really want anything else but instant gratification and Felix was perfectly fine with that. "I may be willing to take on a new client under certain conditions"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Listening to him talk Justin begain to fret so his idea wouldn’t work he had hoped that someone like Falcon would help him get over his fear of being touched. It was foolish to think that he would even agree to that, even more foolish that Justin would even think about it working.

He stood up and started to pacing. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair and looked like a defeated human being the hope and spark that was there just moments ago was lost but he tried to hide it.

At his last comment Justin looked up “What are the conditions and just so I know what are your normal rates other than for the first meeting?” He kept standing now feeling a little too edging to be sitting still.

He looked the man over and felt that stirring again he turned away slightly as his pants didn’t hide his condition at all. He felt embarrassed he looked towards the hot tub knowing he should relax his muscles but he wasn’t going to do that know it might make Falcon feel uncomfortable. He sighed and half turned to him still trying to hide his condition and waited for his answers to his questions.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:27 pm

This was probably the most fidgety client that he ever had but it still wasn't anything new to him. When Felix had first started doing this he acted just like that and then he got more confident and he had several clients after that who acted just like Justin was now. With a soft sigh he watched the guy get to his feet and start to pace, now that action made Felix a little nervous but he kept his resolve. "Condition one: no falling in love, condition two: you understand that I am not solely yours, and condition three: you will not become possessive. Things you need to know. I do most my meetings at the club but I am willing to go to a hotel. I will not go to your personal home and I will not invite you to mine." Felix got to his feet just because Justin's pacing was making him a little jumpy.

Felix was a little confused, he thought that Justin knew his rates but apparently he was wrong "An initial meeting runs about $2000 and every meeting after that is anywhere from $500 to $1000" Felix wasn't sure if he felt something for the guy or just felt bad for him. His prices that he named were discounted but something about this guy made Felix want to be a little nicer and not just take his money. Though in reality his rates were almost 3 times that much but the way that Justin acting Felix wasn't even sure if he wanted to become a client.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Justin knew his rates but it was a way to calm his nerves. He raised an eyebrow at the prices. He had been prepared to give him 12,000 but now 14000 sounded a bit better. It might take some explaining but his parents were really good at letting the older kids handle their own money but Justin also had made good investments and had sponsors with swimming and with all the competitions that he won and then the commercials he was fairly rich as some would call it but he was wanting to get over his issues. Maybe Falcon wasn’t the right one. Should he admit now that he didn’t like to be touched.

He took a breath “I was thinking 14000 for this initial meeting, but its not really safe to walk around with that much cash”

He would go on but his phone suddenly rang. “So sorry this is my sister, she never calls this late something must be wrong” He answered but didn’t use her name. “Hey little bear…yes” He paused and looked at the Falcon. “What? Did you tell mom? Alright I will see what I can do, stay off the computer for now, yes I will as always, I will see you soon, love you too” He hung up and looked at the Falcon. “Sorry about that” He swallowed but wouldn’t give details.

“Now you should know something before you agree to take me on” He sighed closed his eyes. “I have never…well, I don’t like to be touched, is that something you can help with?” If he asked why he would take off his sweater and show him the scars but until then he would just wait.

“Because of the strange predicament that it is I am willing to pay 1000 dollars or more a session depending on what you feel I am coming to you because I know you will keep this secret, If Falcon hadn’t clued into who he was yet it wouldn’t take too long to do it, maybe with the swim cap and goggles. He was the highest rank competive swimmer in their state and was moving towards the Olympics.

He finally looked up at him and waited…the waiting was the hardest.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:09 pm

So maybe this kid couldn't hack it with a host and that he was probably just dreaming that something like this could happen Knew this was a waste of time Felix thought to himself and already started kicking himself mentally for even believing that someone would pay so much for an initial meeting, though the fact was that he wasn't even that truthful about his rates but still. With a soft sigh he was about to tell Justin to not worry about all this and that he would pretend it never happened. That and he didn't want to get in trouble with the club about the fact that he was meeting a client outside the club.

At Justin's mention of how much he would pay for this first meeting Felix about choked. Did this kid really have that much money and not to mention with him but just as he was about to say something the guys phone went off. A bit rude but this whole thing is unorthodox Felix thought to himself as he waited for him to get off the phone. What was he going to say to him? Felix could really use that money but he didn't feel that it was right taking that much from him.

"How about we call it $5,000 for our initial meeting and it's all good" he finally said, maybe that would put the guy at ease and if he became a regular client then he could just make up the rest later. Felix did still have his other clients that paid the full amount and he didn't feel one bit of remorse for taking their money. Felix just couldn't do it to Justin, there was something about him that made him think twice about the money.

Felix walked back and forth a couple of times just trying to sort out everything in his head but when Justin mentioned that he didn't like to be touched he stopped in his tracks "That's not a problem. I've dealt with that before. Our meetings would be dictated by you, so anything you want me to do I will or not do in this case" Felix explained to him and there was a question that was bugging the hell out him. Well rather a few questions "How old are you? It feels as if this is your first time making a contract with a host" Felix finally mentioned, he had to know though to before he agreed to take Justin as a client. He did have morals and anyone underage was off limits not matter how much money they offered him.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:33 pm

Justin knew that answering the phone was rude but him and his family agreed always to anserw no matter what time. Or where they were Falcon just couldn’t know that yet Justin was going to keep his family out of this. He had to protect them at all costs he always was.

When Falcon lowered the price he raised his eyebrow. Was he not worth the money he agreed to pay? He suddenly felt unworthy know. He rubbed his arms he hoped that Falcon could help him with his issues, he would never find anyone if he couldn’t be touched.

He smiled when Falcon said he could help him. “That would really be great” He sat back down on the bench and listened to the questions.

“I am legal age if that is what worrying you, I am 21” He paused “So I am that obviosu am I?” He sighed. “You are right this is my first time asking for a….client, its my first time with anything, I get really nervous when anyone touches me, I tried before with just random guys on the net, figured that would be easier but the second they touched me I couldn’t handle it”

He bit his lip “I didn’t mean to say that, but guess you need to know what you are getting into” He sighed. “I have to admit that I already feel more comfortable with you, You just have something about you, does that make sense?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:58 pm

So he was right about this guy but at least he was of legal age but then again he could be lying if he really wanted Felix as his host. Though by the way he talked Felix wondered if he even know all the rules that were being broken tonight and that Justin would at least have to make a formal letter of some sort to the managing director about being Felix's new client. No matter how much he thought Felix still listened to what Justin had to say, he was still trying to figure out if this would be a good move for him or not. Though things at the club would have to be shifted around for him to accommodate a new client.

"Well that's good that you are legal, sorry that I had to ask but it's for my own safety that I ask" Felix informed him and followed suit to sit back down on the bench. His own phone beeped at him to warn him of the time and that he would have to get going soon so that way he could get enough sleep for tomorrow night. "It does make sense. I've been told that before hence why I'm number 1 at BlackBird Spiral" just moments after taking his seat Felix got back to his feet and turned to Justin "Well Justin I have to be going. Come to the club tomorrow night around 9pm, I'll already have a slot for you but you need to make a formal notification to the managing director about your choice of hosts. There will be some paperwork that you need to sign but it's basically everything that I went over with you tonight and your acknowledgement of being told the rules. After that he will tell you what room you need to go to." That was all that Felix could think of for now, he was sure that things would go smoothly from here but he had a feeling that with this guy it was going to be interesting.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:13 am

"I understand you having to ask, been told I have baby face" Justin chuckled slightly. He sighed as he admited to being number one. "Yes I gathered that much as I watched out there trying to get up the nerve to contact to you"

He heard the phone go off and jumped slightly. "Getting late I guess" He smield and stood to walk him out so he could lock up and maybe soak in the tub for a liitle bit but then he sopke again Justin rasied an eye brow "Alright, but the paperwork is kept private right?"

He licked his lips again, "When should I give oyu the money, might not be safe for you to walk around with it"

He sighed agaiin he was looking forward to 9 the next night, nervous thoughbut still excited. He needed to get through this and this was the frist step.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:34 am

He was glad that Justin understood what needed to happen and he followed as Justin walked him to the door "If it makes you feel safer you can give the money for tonight to me tomorrow night. Just make sure that you have the other amount for tomorrows meeting as well" Felix explained to him and then opened the door to the pool. He turned to him once more before leaving "With most clients I would give them a kiss before leaving but seeing as the circumstances at hand this is the best that I can do for now..." Felix bowed to Justin and not just his head but part of his upper body as well and then he stood straight once more. "Be safe" he said as his last words and then left for home.

When he was far enough away he let out a deep breath, that was probably the most nerve racking meeting since he started as a host. He still wasn't sure if the whole thing wasn't a joke but he would see after tomorrow night and if Just actually showed up. Oh right he thought to himself and pulled out his phone. The boss should still be there even at this hour but as his eyes fell onto the time it was later then he had expected. Felix had gotten off work nearly two hours ago, his brows knitted together. Another strange thing for him, he hardly let initial meetings go more then an hour but he shrugged it off as he crossed the main street once more. The call to his boss took a little bit but he was able to fit Justin in, though he had to move another potential client's meeting off till next week but he was sure they would understand. Finished with his call Felix noticed that he had only two more blocks till he was home and then he could crash out for a few hours.

Those last two blocks felt like eternity but he was finally standing outside his apartment door and after fiddling with his keys for a moment he was finally inside. Felix kicked the door shut and locked it. He dropped his keys in the bowl that was next to the door and walked through his small place stripping off his clothing. By the time he made it to his room he only had boxers on and he face planted onto his bed. Felix stayed like that for about five minutes before he grabbed his comforter and pulled it up to his chin getting comfortable and passing out.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:44 am

Justin walked him to the door biting his lower lip When he mentioned the kiss Justin stiffened but when Falcon gave him that act of honour he gasped and licked his lips. He nodded and watched him leave, He closed and locked the door then stripped again and slipped into the hottub. He knew he had to relax his muscles.

Soon enough he got dressed, added the extra chemicals as was protacole Dressed and headed home. He was greeted by his two pets. Feeding them he showered and then climbed into bed he wore some PJ pants.

The next day he did his morning workout had the shake that was required of him. Sent off the emails and answered the fan mail. He then had to call his agent he agreed to do some media spots and then let him know what he was doing. The agent wasn’t too pleased with it till Justin explianed it was just to get over his fear of being touched. His agent agreed grudgly.

When 8 rolled around Justin had already had his shower. Was dressed in his jeans and a t-shirt he made it to the club with all the money. He went to the manager “Uhh Hi I am here to see Falcon” He shifted a bit nervously but tired his best to seem calm. He wasn’t sure how Falcon was going to help him but maybe just diving right in was what he needed. Surely the Falcon would be able to help with that.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Felix's phone started to go off and he groaned loudly. There was no way that it was already time for him to get up but his phone still buzzed at him and he finally obliged. He stuck a hand out of the comforter and picked up his phone to look at the time "guess it's that time again" he commented to no one and got out of bed. He was still feeling a little sore from last night, that politician was a little more rough then normal but Felix had to go along with it no matter what.

After his shower Felix grabbed himself a granola bar and walked back into his room. Reaching his room he tossed the wrapper to his breakfast on the floor and quickly dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. He didn't care to dress fancy right now well not until he got to the club. He grabbed a light jacket on his way out of his apartment and then headed out of the door. Felix quickly locked the door and headed to work.

He made sure that he was a little early to work this time because Justin was coming in to night. Felix walked into the building through the backdoor making a few people stop and stare at him "yes I know, I'm early" he hissed at them and then quickly walked to the dressing rooms. He looked through his outfits and wondered which one Justin would want to see on him. It came down to the wire before he chose a pair of dark blue slacks, a white button up shirt and a navy blue tie. He slicked back his hair with just enough gel to make it stay out of his eyes and then he was done.

"Oh good I caught you. Is everything set up for the new client?" Felix asked as he sauntered up to the manager and with his question several others started to whisper about Felix getting another new client. "Yes everything is taken care of, now we just wait for him to come in and finish the paperwork" Felix nodded his head and then walked out onto the floor. There were only a few people there and he still had one client before Justin would arrive.

He made his rounds about the club and then to his private room, there he waited for his first client of the night. Felix was happy that it was just something that enjoyed talking to him and rarely led to sex. "Good evening Mr. Pratt" Felix greeted as his client walked in. He offered him a glass of wine like always and everything seemed to be going smoothly.

Felix was only with Mr. Pratt for two hours, the only probably with that was of all nights he wanted to get physical and when Mr. Pratt got physical it was rough. He kept the smile on his face the whole time and made the guys night. "As always it's been a pleasure Falcon" he was told and gave his client a kiss after walking him out. Felix had just enough time to fix himself up before Justin would be there, he wanted to make sure everything was set up and ready for him.

Back in his private room Felix waited for Justin with a bottle of fine wine, it was custom that first time clients got a bottle of wine as a complementary gift. Felix hoped that he chose the right kind of wine that Justin liked but would be sure to ask what kind Justin liked to drink for next time. Now he sat relaxed on the couch waiting to hear that knock.

--
"Good evening Justin. Falcon has informed of your arrangement. All I need you to do is sign these papers and then you can see him" The manager handed a clipboard with a few papers on it to Justin and a pen so he could sign them. "When you are finished with that you can leave give them to the bartender and your room is 1A. It's down that first hall, first hallway to your left and then it's going to be the four door on your right" The manager explained to him and then excused himself to attend to other matters.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Justin was still a bit nervous about the whole thing, it was one thing to be in the club watching and drinking and even seeing Falcon in his safe place were all different then this, but he owed Falcon money if nothing else and Falcon would help him get over his issues.

He took the papers and thanked him. Reading them over he signed them took a few clensing calming breaths and handded it over to the bartender who seemed to not even notice. Guess that happend a lot here. He calmed hsi breathing again then took the steps to his room.

He didnt know what to do was he to walk right in? No that didnt seem right so he knocked lightly and waited.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:44 pm

Felix was getting a little fidgeted wondering if Justin was even going to come, maybe the guy was too freaked out to follow through with the meeting and then his mind started to wander. That meant that he was out more money and two clients because of this. Just as he was about to give up Felix heard the soft knock at the door and his heart jumped to his throat. Now that really confused him, why was he so worked up about a client coming or not coming.

He got to his feet and fixed his shirt and made sure there wasn't anything on his pants and adjusted his tie. At the door now he slowly pulled it up with a smile on his face "Evening Justin. Please come in" Felix stepped away from the door to give him enough space to walk into the room. Once they were both inside the room Felix closed the door and turned to Justin "Please, have a seat and we can talk" he motioned for Justin to have his choice of places on the couch to sit.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:05 am

Feeling the urge to bolt and go work out for about 6 hours nearly overtook him. The seconds it took Falcon to open the door seemed like a eternity to him. He isnt here, or he is busy with someone better then him. He wasnt jealous just neverous that he wouldnt be up to par.

But then what matters he was paying him good money to talk, maybe get a massage then work up to something else.. Maybe if Justin could just get over his stupid fears. It happened 12 years ago he felt as if he should be over it. Everyone told him that no one really ever go over something like that. But he didnt know.

He was just about to give up when the door opened he smiled "You are here" He walked in then sat down on the couch. He looked around and sighed. "Well this looks better then I imagined" He blushed "I was sorta thinking just a bed, nothing else, but I like this, more relaxing"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:31 am

He was a little put off with Justin's observation about him being here, why wouldn't he be here? He worked here and had a meeting with Justin. It wasn't like he would chose not to be here on this particular night and then come back to work on another night. That would look bad not only for him but for the club as well. But he took a shallow breath and chose his spot on the couch that was at a good distance from Justin that he would be comfortable but not to far away that it would seem awkward.

"I figured you would prefer this room instead of one of those. I'm sure if you wanted to use one of those room at another time, when you are more comfortable then I could arrange it for you" Felix explained to him but he more often then not would see his clients in these rooms. There were only a few of his clients that came to him just for the sex but most of them liked to talk for a while before they got to things like that. Felix thought that Justin would be more comfortable in this room to start out with.

"Would you like a glass of wine? The bottle is complementary for you" Felix offered as he picked up the bottle and showed him the label just in case he wanted to look at it. Some clients liked to order their own wine or harshly judge the wines that he chose. "Where would you like to start? This is your time slot after all, so really we can do whatever you would like?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:26 pm

Justin knew he looked a bit strange being happy that Falcon was there. Once on the couch. He watched him sit down. He bit his lip. He wished that he could be normal, have some one sit beside him and not think he or she was going attack him.

He smiled "Yes you made a good choice, already feeling a little bit calmer he said softly" He still wasnt sure how this all went but he couldnt help himself to look Falcon up and down. He had a great body even through his outfit he could see it. His eyes hid somthing and he only knew that because everyone had secrets, It didnt matter Falcon made it clear that this was nothing more then just a host and a client.

Shaking his head clear of such thoughs, of wanting more of being able to be touched and feel like his parents looked when they kissed. "I guess my being surprised you were here was a bit confusing" He sighed. "I just thought that maybe" He shook his head "I dont know what I thought, just being stupid"

He looked at the wine choice. "Very good choice" He looked to him and smiled. "So am I the most nervous client you had?" He needed somthing to break the ice. He shook his head and started picking at his skin on his thumb breaking into the skin. "I dont know, I know its pathetic, maybe a drink then you can give me an idea on what you think would be good for someone like me"

He didnt even relize the damange he was doing to his skin. He just needed someone to reach out and show him that most touches were okay. Even a nice massage for his aching back from the harsh training. Anything. His family could barely touch him, only Jessa since they grew up together.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:16 pm

Felix chuckled a little bit, Justin was turning out to be one very interesting client indeed and he had already come up with several things that they could do. But he wanted to give Justin more confidence in himself and one of the best ways was to lead him to something but think that he's the one that came up with it. That was the oldest trick in the book but it just seemed like Justin came to the conclusion but did the opposite. "Thank you, I tried to pick something you might like" Felix told him and popped the cork on the bottle pouring the two of them a drink. Setting the bottle back on the table he glanced over at Justin.

"I've had one other that acted like this, so please don't feel bad. This is just something that happens sometimes" Felix explained to him and then slowly and gently placed his left hand upon Justin's that were picked at his fingers. He had to at least test the waters about touch Justin so that way he knew just how bad it really was. "I promise that while we are in this room that nothing will happen that you don't want it to. I am not going to do anything to you that you don't want me to, if by chance I do something you don't like tell me or you can even push me away. It's not going to affect anything, I am not going to get mad and I will not use force because of it" Felix then pulled his hand back and picked up his glass of wine to only take a small sip before he placed it back on the table.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum