The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackBird Spiral

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

BlackBird Spiral - Page 12 Empty Re: BlackBird Spiral

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:08 pm

Justin moaned and whimped slightly as his breathing returned to normal. He turned taking Felix in his arms resting him on his chest. 'I am doing great my love, you are back, you have made me feel so happy and so good" He kissed him strongly and passonatly he slipped is tounge in and settled down. "Just don't leave me, make the nightmares stay away and I will be fine my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Felix still wasn't convinced that Justin was alright, not to mention he wasn't even able to give the one he loves release but cuddled up to him none the less. He hummed into Justin's chest after getting a pleasant kiss and felt himself falling asleep once more. However this time he slipped an arm behind Justin's back as they lay there so that he could embrace him as well. "I'll try my best" he told Justin in a soft tone and started to hum a song from his childhood that his mother used to sing to him and his siblings.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:33 am

Justin kissed the man head. "Baby I am fine, I am with you" He swallowed and stroked the mans head. "You are so prefect do you know that" He slipped the blankets over them tighter then snugged into him and relaxed to the tune of the hum. "Please be here when I wake, I can not handle the nightmares" He whimpered then yawned and slowly fell asleep next to the love of his life.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Felix wanted to shake his head no so bad but it's what Justin thought and he didn't want to correct him that bad. He may not think he was perfect but there was another person who thought he was and oddly enough that comforted him a little bit. Felix continued to hum the old tune while the lyrics played in his head, he had thought briefly about softly singing the lyrics but his voice wasn't that good.

He stopped humming for a few seconds and looked at Justin "Of course I'll still be here. I will be here for as long as you want me" he told Justin and laid his head back down and picked right back on humming. Felix listened to Justin breathing get more rhythmic and soon let himself drift off once more.

((Sorry about the wait. Lots of things started to pile up))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:58 pm

The music lulled Justin to sleep but all too soon even with his love there the night mares started he shifted in his sleep whimpering and moaning out. He had his fist wrapped painfully around his member. "Good enough?" He whimpered in a child like voice. "No I sorry" He cried out he woke with a start his breathing ragged and dripping in sweat. He softly touched the mans hair hoping he hadn't woken him he took a hand to his face snugged deeper in but laid there with his eyes open. He bit his lip then sighed. "Get a hold of yourself freak" He mumbled to himself. "Or Felix will leave you" He kissed the mans hair and turned his attention to the tv, he always had troubles falling asleep after a nightmare.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:17 pm

Felix had finally slipped into a blackout state, his body couldn't take it anymore and blocked out everything for a few hours. He needed the sleep badly if his body was going to heal from the beatings however he would have liked some kind of dream to occupy him while he was passed out but it was just black. Any direction his dream projected self could look was black, not even a little speck of light or color. Felix stayed in that stated for quite a bit of time until some form of sound slipped past his barriers.

He started to wake up some but kept his eyes closed trying to fall back asleep, Felix didn't want to wake up at all but he got a weird feeling that something was happening. He worked on getting his eyes open but when he was finally able to see he only saw Justin laying there "Mmm, morning already?" Felix question as he stretched a little to loosen up his muscles.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Looking down at the man Justin thought for sure that he had gotten away with his nightmare he didn't want Felix to know about them. He felt foolish and ashamed he was old he shouldn't be still having nightmares. All those thoughts went out the head when he heard him speak.

"No baby its not" He watched him stretch. "Hunni are you sore?" He shook his head. "No of course you are look at you, but how can I help?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:33 pm

'Well damn' he thought to himself as he looked around, it was still dark. This had to be one of the worst nights for him, he couldn't stay asleep through the whole night even though as he woke up he felt that it was morning. Felix yawned a little and fully looked at Justin "I'm alright babe. I just didn't really how stiff I was sleeping is all" he told him and moved his body a little more to pop his lower back, then his hips and tried to get his upper back to pop. "Did you have another nightmare?" Felix asked softly sitting up more on the bed.

((I doubled check and Justin had already admitted to felix that he had nightmares. I hope it's ok that I put that in my post with felix asking him about them))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:03 pm

((Trying to post again didn't work the first time))

He looked down at the man, the man that he loved and frowned he looked so tired. He hated himself for waking him. He kissed the mans head and watched as he popped it. "Hunny I can give you a massage or at least pop out your upper back" He rubbed the mans back. "I am sorry I woke you, you still look really tired"

He looked at him hating himself for getting Felix beat up would he ever stop hurting this man?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:03 pm

Felix's brows knitted together, he wasn't sure what Justin was talking about. He thought about it and a small smile came to his face "That's very sweet Justin but I'm alright. My back will be just fine, I just am a little stiff. Nothing a good stretch wont fix" he told him and then leaned in giving him a gentle kiss. Then he sat back and looked Justin right in the eye "Sweetie, you didn't wake me up. I kind of just woke up...probably due to the schedule I've had to have recently and I was more then positive that it was already morning" Felix explained to him, he felt as if Justin thought everything that he did was his fault but Felix wanted to reassure him that it wasn't. Things just happened and all they could do was go on with their life.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:24 pm

"I mean it Felix, I give good massages, like you already know, I am just so worried about you, I cant belive how badly they beat you up" As he said he needed a good stretched he smiled and got out of the bed and stretched and offered his hands to him to help him stretch. "Now are you wanting to go back to sleep, or into my jet bath, or watch a movie? Or let me check your wounds again?" What is it that you want love?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:40 am

He looked at Justin wondering why he felt so bad about him getting beat up even though he didn't know why he had gotten beaten. Maybe it was about time that he straighten the misunderstanding out so Felix took Justin's hand and climbed out of the bed but then placed his hands on his lovers shoulders so he wouldn't walk away. "Justin I want to clarify something before we doing anything else. After leaving your side I made a deal with a Yakuza boss as you know but from there I left this place so it wouldn't hurt leaving you but that didn't work, I actually thought about you ten times more. However the boss called me back here because he wanted me to seal a contract with a company but he had wanted me to use my body to get the contract and I refused to do that. So the boss let the other members have free rein to beat the hell out of me as part of my house arrest, the boss was trying to get me to change my mind hence the beatings as punishment" he took a deep breath and dropped his hands to his side "None of what happened was your fault and I want you to understand that. Please do not beat yourself up because of my mistake" Felix then wrapped his arms around Justin and gave Justin a hug. "Now that jet bath sounds good."
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:45 am

When he felt his lover put his hands on his shoulders he frowned he was worried what was he going to say He listened to his words then bit her lip. He shook his head listening. "I thought of you all the time too" He looked down at the ground. "I am sorry I wasn't there to protect you, but if you want it I will make it so oyu never have to sell your body again"

He hugged Felix back then took his hand and started the bath adding scented bubbles. "Now want to join me?" He stepped in naked and looked up at him offering his hand to help him in.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:50 pm

Felix wondered if there was anything that he could say that Justin would understand that he had already saved this tainted soul from his former life. As he walked with Justin to the bathroom he took a deep breath to let it go and watched as his sweetheart got the bath ready. The smells in the room seemed to already relax his body and couldn't wait to sit in the warm water.

"Of course" he told Justin and took his hand to climb into the bath. Felix didn't waste anytime and pulled Justin to him as he sat down in the warm water, as well as placed Justin into his lap. Felix cupped his hands in the water and brought his hands up to Justin's back to let the water cascade down on his body. "So, I've met your sister...do I get to met your parents?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Once he was pulled on to his lovers lap he relaxed against him. He sighed as the water was dripped on him. He knew his back was littered in scars but he had a feeling that Felix was used to them. Hell he had spent a long time staring at them as he had his member up his ass.

He grinned at him. "Well if you want my parents are hosting a dinner this weekend for one of their charity, helps exploited children" He said with a bit of a blush. "So you can come to that, if you want it will be here so safe" He waited to see what would be his response.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Justin was cute with his little reactions however Felix wasn't going to mention them because it could make him more nervous. As Felix started to wash his lovers back he began to wonder once more how Justin had received all the scars on his body. They didn't really bug him but it hurt his heart to see so many wounds on one person and could not think of any good reason for someone to be hurt like that. 

"A charity?" Felix questioned softly, it wasn't a bad idea but who would be there, was the question. It may sound safe but there could be too many people there that already knew him from his previous line of work and things could be ruined. "Alright...though maybe only stay long enough to meet your parents" Felix told Justin and started to wash the soap from his back.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Justin sighed. "You don't have to worry babe, even if there is anyone you know there they wont say anything" He kissed him softly. "But if you don't want to stay long that is fine" He snuggled in to him as he rinsed his back. "Hmmm this feels so good" He relaxed in his lovers arms.

"So what else do you want to do today, do you want to go and get shopping done?"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Felix wished that was true but just because Justin wouldn't see it didn't mean it wouldn't happen. There were several people that he knew who would try to pull him away from everyone to ask him for a night alone and Felix would then feel awkward but even think about it he tried his best to not let it get to him. "As long as you are beside me when I'm there it will be fun" he said with a half smile.

Felix leaned forward towards Justin back just to have the skin contact so it would make him feel better. "Well I think it would be a good idea that we go shopping because I'm going to need clothes, especially if I'm going to a charity event" he told the beautiful man in front of him, there were also a couple more things besides clothes that he need as well that couldn't wait too much long. "However I think we should get some breakfast first. We both need the nutrition before doing anything exhausting like shopping" Felix dropped the rag from his hand and wrapped his arms around Justin's body.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:30 pm

"I wont leave your side, you are mind and I want everyone to know that" He kissed his jaw then leaned against him. "I can get really possessive of what is mine, if it gets too much please let me know, just don't take off on me, I wont be able to handle that" He shuddered thinking of how bad he had gotten the last time that he had left him.

"Ohh I get to spoil my sexy man, this is going to be fun" He licked his lips and nodded. "Breakfast sounds really good" He said then turned to him. "You want to eat now or for me to wash you, or" He leaned against him and closed his eyes. "We could just stay here, I think its early still, cant belive my nightmare work us up"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Felix smirked at Justin's words, he would like to see just how possessive the man could get because he didn't seem like the type to him. However there wasn't much for him to go off but Justin seemed like the type that wouldn't really talk back to anyone...well unless it came to his sister. "I don't think possessive is the right word for you" he said snuggling his face into Justin's neck "But I'm sure you look cute when you try" Felix told him.

'He wants to spoil me...am I a girl now' Felix thought to himself but let a smirk play on his lips at the idea. "Hm...probably should finish up getting cleaned up and then eat" he told the lovely man in his lap and pick up the rage once more but not before kissing Justin "This seems like a normal time I should be getting up so don't worry yourself over waking me up. It'll take some getting used to...you and I in the same bed, I mean"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:02 am

Sighing and leaning against Felix more he bit his lip. "I could be possessive my love" He turned his head and kissed him on the jaw. "I protect those I love, you have seen me with my sister right?" He leaned more into the man. "I want you to feel welcomed here and safe okay?" He kissed him again then chuckled.

"Hmmm well I could stand staying in here a bit longer" He fully relaxed against his lovers chest. "What do you think?" He frowned with the mans next comment. "Yeah I know, I am a bit of a restless sleep, sorry" He shook his head. Came from his past and being used to have to protect his sister. He didn't tell this to this man though instead he took the other mans hands in his own and wrapped them around his chest. "What do oyu want for breakfast?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Felix started to laugh inside his head, Justin was being really cute right now and he just wanted to grab him and squeeze him like the guy was a teddy bear. However he opted not to do that but to hold him gentle and listened as Justin talked. "I would be more then happy to stay in here a bit longer" he told him even thought the water was growing a bit cold...or was his body just getting used to the heat. Which ever was the right answer he didn't care, Felix just didn't want to catch a cold.

"Hm...breakfast...maybe an omelet or some french toast..." Felix thought of a couple of things trying to decided what sounded more appetizing. "Oh I know, how about a fruit fill crepe? It's a light meal and is filled with wonderful flavors" Felix exclaimed, it had been close to four years since he had once and it sounded perfect for breakfast.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:22 am

Justin smiled and kissed his lovers chest and jaw as he spoke. "I could spend all day in here, but the water might get too cold, we will have to do the hot tub later." He turned around and took the cloth from him and gently washed the other man down, being careful of all the wounds and bruises. He washed the mans chest and lower grinning. "Guess I better not get too low, or we will never leave here" He winked then kissed the man.

He drained the tub then stood and gave the man a heated towel then wrapped one around him. "There are warmed ropes in there" He pointed to a closet like thing then picked up a phone. "Morning Rachael how are you darling" There was a pause and Justin blushed and chuckled softly "Yes he is mine, sorry" He rolled his eyes at Felix then spoke again. "Some fruit filled crepes, French toast, omelets, and porridge please" He then hung up.

"Seems my 40 year old German cook has a crush on you" He then kissed him. "We tease a lot, Rachael as been with the family since before I came here, so she is like family, a flirt like you wouldn't believe but a good friend, and good ear if you ever need someone to talk to about me" He winked again then sighed. "So we can eat here, or in the main house with the family what do you want to do?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Felix smiled after getting out of the tub, drying off as much as possible and the thought of ravishing Justin right there flashed through his head but knew they should eat something first. “Thanks” he said softly and walked over to the closet with the robes. That was a welcome relief when the warm fabric touched his skin. Felix listened to Justin asking for the food and felt his face drop; he didn’t really want that much food and now worried about it going to waste. He had just been naming a few things before actually finding something that sounded good. He made his way back into the room with more thoughts going through his head ‘Got to remember that he is well off, this is probably a normal thing’ he told himself and turned to Justin once he was done with the phone call “I…we’ve never met…so how does she already have a crush on me?” Felix questioned and then slowly looked around the room wondering if there were cameras or something. “A…your family…I don’t really have the attire to…well unless you have something that will fit me” he stammered a little bit, Felix did want to meet his family but was still unsure of how they would react to him or his past.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:24 pm

Justin kissed him again lightly then touched his face. "Baby she saw us pull in, she watches everything but this" He lightly slapped the mans ass is mine and only mine" He shook his head. "Baby don't worry about all the food, Rachael knows to make them small potions you will be able to eat everything" He kissed him again. "Just relax okay"

He licked his lips again and smiled "About the clothes we can go shopping later or I can call Brit in and she can pick out some clothes for you she is a dresser, will tell you your colours and patterens and such" He touched his face. "But my family will love you no matter what you look like or wear"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum: