The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 9 Empty Re: A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Yuki tries not to cringe as the woman calls them by their titles. She was still getting used to being called a princess. Once they get to their table, she thanks him for pulling out her chair for her. She looks at him as he offers to get her a drink. She says to him, "I do not drink. It makes me do some pretty stupid things. But it was very sweet of you to offer." She says calmly after a few minutes, "This is wonderful Thorin. It's more relaxed than I expected."

Back to top Go down

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 9 Empty Re: A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Post by Ekstaze Mon May 20, 2013 5:23 pm

He hadn't meant for it to sound like he wanted to get her drunk, just that he thought about having a glass of wine but he shrugged it off instead. Thorin was going to have one himself just to calm his nerves down, it may not look like it on the outside but on the inside he was shaking and sweating bullets. "I had hoped you would like this place" he told her just as their waiter came by asking them for their drink choices "I'll have a glass of your Alsace Pinot Noir and a glass of water no ice" the waiter wrote down his order and then turned to Yuki, by now Thorin was already looking over the menu to decide what he want to eat. He wasn't sure if he wanted to get something that would fill him up or eat something light.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 7:44 pm

Yuki was nervous as well and when she is nervous, she drinks nonstop. So anything with alcohol in it was out of the question. She smiles some and says, “I would like some sweet tea.” She looks over the menu for what she would like to eat. She really loved any form of pasta. She looks at Thorin a moment. She thinks inside her head, “Does he like a woman who can eat? Or does he prefer a woman who does not eat? I really want to this to work…But a lot of guys don’t like a girl who can eat…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat May 25, 2013 10:33 pm

He ruled out eating a salad, it just didn't seem that appetizing to him right now but the steak seemed like it would be too filling and he eats it a lot at home. Ribs were too messing and burgers just seemed odd to eat at a restaurant. There were so many decision and he couldn't bring himself to chose one, he wanted to look good in front of Yuki and not just some idiot. Maybe he would have the waiter suggest something and he would get that.

As his eyes scanned the menu another time he found something that sounded like it would be really good. Thorin finally set his menu down just as the waiter walked up and set their drinks down. "I will be right back to get your order" the waiter told them and he nodded his head. "What are you thinking about getting?" Thorin asked Yuki once the waiter walked away.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Yuki looks at him with a smile and says with a deep blush on her cheeks, “Well I have a real weakness for pasta. So I was thinking of getting the spaghetti and meatballs. But I find myself worrying about how it will look to you.” She was doing her best to be honest with him. She wanted this to work and man was she nervous. Hopefully she will not say anything that will embarrass her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:40 pm

He wanted to smile so bad at her response, she was so cute and Thorin didn't know why she would be embarrassed about what she would it. He thought it was better for a girl to eat what she wanted and be healthy then to eat nothing and be skin and bones. "That sounds interesting. You should get it so I can try some too" Thorin told her with a smile, he hoped that he encouraged her with her choice and didn't make her feel bad about what she wanted to get. Before Thorin could tell her what he was going to get the waiter walked back over. "I will be having the Swordfish a la Siciliana and a side of steamed vegetables" he told the waiter and handed his menu back to him. "That's a popular dish recently...and for you miss?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:26 am

She smiled as he did not seem to mind what she ate. She was going to respond to him when the waiter came back to them. Thorin’s meal sounded good but she did know what was in it. She wondered if he would let her try some. “I will have the spaghetti and meatballs.” She gives the menu back to the waiter. She waits for the waiter to leave before speaking again. “I have never heard of Swordfish a la Siciliana. It sounds good though.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Thorin handed the menu's back to the waiter and watched as he walked away. "It's pretty good if you like fish. Swordfish is a little sweet and if cooked right is really tender. You'll have to try some...that is if you want to." He offered to her and took a sip from his wine "So how is your kingdom? How's your fashion line coming?" General questions however that was in his mind, Thorin was curious if everything was going well for her when it came to her own dreams and desires.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:20 am

Yuki smiles and says after a few moments, "I would like to try it." At his question her eyes sadden. She says calmly, "I have been able to launch a few outfits but I have not been able to focus on it. Because I am the heir to the throne, I have to do princess lessons. Work on public speaking which I hate. I don't like public speaking at all." She smiles happily for a moment. "I am enjoying the horses we own. Other than that I don't have much joy in my life. I don't bother my parents about it so I just deal with it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Thorin was a little disappointed to find out that she hadn't continued her fashion line but that was as far as he took it. He knew that if she had stayed in his country she could have had her clothing line but he knew that it wasn't his place to push his ideals onto someone else so he just took another sip of his wine. "I'm sorry to hear that" Thorin told her but there was probably more that he could have said however he kept it to himself.

"I hope that you plan to continue designing clothes. I do love your fashion sense and would hate to see your gift go unused" He told her and then set his wine glass off to the side, he was happy with not drinking the rest of it and wanted to try and change the subject to something a little more lighthearted.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Yuki smiles some as hr tried to comfort her. She was glad he could understand how she felt. She says softly, "I did find out something new about myself while I was away. I have a love for writing. I can do that anywhere and share it with anyone I choose." She takes a moment to think before asking, "Have you come across something new about yourself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:34 pm

He was glad that she had found something she could be passionate about but he still wanted to see her fashion line set off. Thorin loved her sense of style when it came to clothes not to mention what she made looked good on him. His type of clothes rather than all that fancy crap his parents forced him to wear. “What kind of writing? Like poetry?” He asked then took a sip of his wine. He had to think about her words, was there anything new about himself? Or at least worth mentioning. “Well I now know how long I can survived with very little supplies…” he commented but that wasn’t that interesting, in fact nothing he thought of was that interesting “…um…I also realized how possessive I can be…guess I get that from my father” his words died off at the end, that wasn’t something you told a girl, it probably only made her want to stay away from him that much more. He opened his mouth to say something else but closed it just as quickly when he saw the waiter walk over with their food. As always Throin thanked him and then picked up his fork.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:07 am

Yuki thanked the waiter for their food before wanting to respond to Thorin but would wait until the waiter was gone. She takes a small bite of her food and swallows before speaking with a smile speaking what she thought was more important, “Well I guess it is important to know how long you can survive without a lot of supplies. You never know when you might have to make a fast getaway. As for the possessive nature, I already knew that and I am not running away. So you and I are good there.” She takes another few bites of her and swallows before speaking again. “I have always loved paranormal romances so I started writing my own. I write a lot of poetry as well.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:23 pm

He took a few bites of his food listening to Yuki talk, it made him smile that she agreed with his comment of what he had been doing however he wasn't exactly trying to test the fact of living off few supplies. It just happened that way when he was trying clear his head of everything that happened...well really he was running away. Thorin was happy though that his possessiveness didn't run her off but he knew that it would probably get to be too much in the future. Sometimes he wondered how his parent's were even still together because of his father however he quickly shook that thought off to return to his conversation with Yuki.

"I best your writings are works of art just like your clothes. I have to admit that the only books I have read are survival guides and royal customs with manners and the like" he comments and then took a few more bites of his food. Thorin looked up at her like he just remembered something "Oh would you like to try the swordfish?"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Yuki watches him a moment as she thought about something. He probably needed to get away after everything went wrong between them. That made her sad but everything has moments where they just need to run away. She smiles at his comment about the books. “Thank you but I don’t think my books are that good. As for your reading section, well that is to be expected. You love learning something new in the art of survival and of course what royal person doesn’t get royal lessons drilled into them? It is really hard for me to do the lessons back in parents’ country. I grew up here and I am more accustomed to the culture here.” She takes a quick moment to think before she is drawn out of her thoughts by his last question. “Yes if you don’t mind me doing so…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:51 pm

Thorin wanted to tell her differently about her books but figured he was praising her too much and would think that his words weren't sincere. Even though he meant every word he said to her about how he felt. "Ok" he said and cut a decent sized bit from his swordfish and then transferred it to her plate, he then pushed the butter sauce near her just in case she wanted some of that.

"So...how are your siblings? Well actually I'm concerned that I might have hurt your sister without meaning to" he explained to her, thought it wasn't the main thought in his head but being the gentleman he was Thorin thought it the polite thing to ask. "...you could always stay here and learn...that is if you want to. I could even run some lessons with you"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:38 pm

She looks at him a moment knowing he meant every word he was saying to her. She just did not have much confidence in her books. She takes a small bite of the swordfish and takes a few to see if she likes it. She swallows and says, “That is pretty good.” She stops eating for a moment as he asked how her siblings were. “Well all my siblings are as spoiled and self-centered as Rosette. None of them have any respect for our parents. I accidentally slapped one of my sisters and she acted like the world was coming to an end because I scratched her face. By the time we got her settled down, everyone in the castle wanted to strange her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Thorin felt himself chuckle softly but then felt a little bad for doing that. He remembered a time when he was spoiled and how quickly that was beat out of him, not to mention having other siblings and being the eldest of the children helped. However as he watches his younger siblings grow he saw that they are becoming spoiled too and soon would have to intervene to make sure they turn out respectable. "I understand that all to well. I used to be a spoiled brat too and I'm sure that's not hard to believe and my younger siblings are starting to get that way as well" Thorin took a few more bites of his food and then sipped at his water "I'm glad you like the swordfish. Maybe I can bring you hear again and you can try something new again" he told her. Thorin was still trying to plan out his next part of the evening and if it was going to go as well as dinner did.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Yuki looks at him with a smile as he seemed to chuckle at her comment about her sister. “I can understand you being spoiled but with you it was corrected. With my sisters, it’s like their behavior did not age passed two and it’s really annoying. Then you got me in the mix that was raised to value everything. I have a hard time not slapping the girls’ silly.” She eats a bit more and looks at him as he offered to take her here again sometime. She swallows her food and says, “I would like that very much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Thorin nodded his head but couldn’t exactly agree with her words, he may not seem like the typical spoiled child. He could see the things he was spoiled with and could still through a ‘tantrum’ of sorts and get his way however she didn’t see him as spoiled so Thorin was just going to go with it. “I’m sure in time your siblings will grow up” he offered to her as he finished off his food and pushed his plate away from himself.

At least there was a chance that he would be seeing her again and realized he wasn’t sure how long she would be staying in the kingdom. The feeling of losing her again ran through his blood which pushed his possessiveness to the surface making him want to lock her in a room or something. Thorin took a small breath and gave her a smile “So would you like to continue our evening?” He asked her but in a tone that wouldn’t come off as him rushing her.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Yuki could see that something was bothering him. She could sense his worry. "Thorin I will stay as long as you want me to. I kinda didn't plan on going back to my family. As long as I could find a way to apologize for what happened between us, I would be happy." She finishes eating hoping that she put him at ease. She gently pushes her plate away and looks at him. "I am ready to continue if you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Thorin was happy at her words but didn't want to make her feel like she had to stay, he knew that if he had finally been reunited with his parent's that he would spend as much time as he could with them. "I'm glad that you are here" he finally said. He got to his feet and walked around to her side of the table to help her up "After you my lady" he told her and when she was a little bit away from the table he slipped several large bills from his pocket and placed it on the table.

Thorin caught up with her at the doors to the restaurant and opened the door for her. "So after this we can take a ride through the park or take in a show...or both. Lady's choice" he smirked.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Yuki looks at him with a smile when he finally said he was glad she was here. That made her beyond happy. She took his hand as he offered it to help her get up. She stood and made her way back to the carriage. It was true that she wanted to be with her family but in order to be with the man she loves, she had to make a hard choice. One that she would happily make again without a second thought. She smiles some as he returns to her side. "Both activities sound wonderful to me Thorin..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Tonight seemed to be going really well and that made him happy, he was glad that she wasn't one of those stuck up prissy girls because planning a date for one of those girls is hard. Thorin liked the simple things and was happy that she did as well. "Alright then we will go through the park and then catch a late showing" he told her and then helped her back up into the carriage after informing the driver of their plans. Once in the open carriage he pulled a blanket from below their feet and draped it across their laps. "No need to get a cold while we are out tonight" he said softly and the carriage took off for the park. Their he would have the driver stop so they could gaze at the stars for a little bit and talk some more before going to the movie.

((I am really sorry about not being on or responding or being able to let you know I was going to be MIA for a while. Several things have been piling up since I moved into a house and haven't had the time to mess around on the internet. Hopefully though I will be able to get on more as things calm down))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:41 pm

Yuki looks at him with a smile as he helps her into the carriage. She looks at the stars with him as they go through the park. "Thorin I love this night. I love that you and I like the same things. I hate complicated dates. Ever tried to deal with a stuck up royal who orders everything for you? God it is like a big bomb goes off in my head and I run for the door. But on a date like this, I feel like I can be myself with you. I don't need to be the closed off older sister." (I understand)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next