The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 2 Empty Re: A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Post by Ekstaze Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Thorin paced about his room, what was he going to do? He knew that the best thing for him to do was to go through with the marriage then he could be recognized by the people as a worthy heir to the throne. After that he would be able to make things go his way but was he really ready to take the throne, he was 25 now but for his kind that was still pretty young. It would be some time before any of his brother's were old enough to take the throne and his father couldn't hold onto the kingdom that long, sacrifices had to be made. But then what about his sister, she was old enough to get married wasn't sure. Why couldn't his sister just get married to a prince or something? That was it, he would propose that idea "I know that look anywhere. You can't do it Prince Thorin, you would just be doing the same thing to her that your father is doing to you. Besides your sister is still too young to be placed in an arranged marriage" Beren pushed off the wall near the bedroom door "It's not like she has to marry now but if they announced that it is set then she could marry when old enough" "Not good enough. The Charles Kingdom has threatened to wage war if a treaty can not be made and the troops have just recently gotten back from the last war"

Beren was right, there was really nothing he could do. If there was to still be peace in the kingdom he would have to give into his father's demand. Thorin plopped down on his bed staring up at the ceiling, his mind finally relaxed some and wandered to Yuki. What was she doing right now? Had she gotten home safe? When would be the next time he got to see her? Those were just a few things running through his mind.

Thorin sat up quickly with wide eyes "That's it Beren!" He exclaimed and Beren seemed confused "What if the princess were to fall in love with someone else, surely she can convince her family to break off the arrangement" Thorin explained but Beren just shook his head "She is a princess, what makes you think that she has any say besides I've heard that she is looking forward to meeting you" Thorin fell back against his bed once more. "Give Miss Yuki a call, I'm sure that will make you feel better" Beren offered up once more and Thorin wondered why he was pushing so hard for him to contact that girl.

But he gave in and rolled over to his side to grab for his phone. Thorin pulled out the piece of paper that he had stuffed into his pocket and dialed the number. Thorin listened to the ringing and wondered if she was even still awake.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED - Page 2 Empty Re: A Prince and A...Commoner? MALE CHARACTER NEEDED

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:43 pm

Yuki was singing along with her phone. She still could not shut her mind off. She looks at her mother’s photo. Her mother left her and her father when she was about six years old to be with another man. She could still remember the argument her parents had before she left them for good.

Her dad: I am not giving her up Rose! You and that man will have to fight me for her!

Her mom: It would hurt her!

Her dad: Then leave us and never come back.

She gets pulled out of her thoughts as she jumps as her phone rings and she answers it. “Hello Yuki here…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Thorin tapped a finger on his leg waiting for her to pick up "Must have gone to bed" he comments softly and was about to hang up when he heard her voice. Thorin looks at the phone and then at Beren, what was he suppose to say? He didn't really have a reason to call her, maybe if he just stayed quiet and then hang up it would be ok. Beren circled his hands together telling him to say something "Um...hi Yuki, it's Thorin" he finally said and took a shallow breath. Why was he acting like such an idiot, with most girls he was smooth but with Yuki it was like he was tripping over himself just to get it right. "I was wondering if you made it home ok, I didn't get a chance to talk to you again or say goodbye"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:49 pm

Yuki sat up straight as she waited for the person on the other end to speak. When the peron did, she could not believe it was Thorin. She says, “Hello Thorin yes I made it home okay. I am sorry we did not get to talk more. I had a feel it was best for me to go. How are you? Did your parents ground you or something? Your father looked like his head was going to explore when I saw him last.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:02 pm

He breathed a sigh of relief when she told him that she got home safe and he shifted on his bed so that he was staring up at the ceiling again. "Not really grounded more like house arrest though that doesn't usually work when it comes to me. I tend to find ways around being on lock down" he chuckled lightly and saw Beren shifted a little. Thorin lifted his head just in time to see Beren roll his eyes. "Well something like that, my father tends to go overboard with things" Thorin rolled off his bed and walked around a little bit, Beren was right, talking to Yuki did help him calm down a little bit. "So I was thinking about explore a bit of the kingdom tomorrow...would you like to join me? I mean if you don't have work going on or something" Thorin looked at Beren and he could see the tension on his face twist his features "You can't seriously be thinking what I think you are. Prince Kalvendra you can't do that, the princess will be arriving here in the next day or so and this little exploring trip is just your way of running away" Beren tried to keep the hiss out of his tone but it didn't work so well.

Korlis finally perked his head up from his bed, the panther hadn't seemed to move since that morning. Thorin watched his companion strecth a little bit before getting up from his bed and walked over to Beren "Why don't you take Korlis out for a bit?" Thorin offered up and then rolled his eyes "I promise I'll stay in my room" he chuckled a bit and then turned his attention back to his conversation with Yuki "So what do you say? A little trip around the outskirts of the kingdom, I promise 2 maybe 3 days max"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:21 pm

Yuki laughed with him and talked with him. She was glad he did not get into too much trouble. She would feel horrible if he got into some serious trouble because he was one he wanting to get out of the arranged marriage and spending time with her a strange girl who was not known to the royal court. When he brought up the trip and she had to look for her schedule. “Well after I told Mr. Beget what happened tonight and how inspired I was by it, he gave me three weeks off from the company to peruse my own designs, I think I can spare 2 to 3 days for the person who inspired me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Thorin listened to her talk, the sound of her voice was soothing and didn't grate his nerves like most girls did. He loved that she was passionate about her designers though he was shocked to find out that he had inspired her to do something "How did I inspire you?" Thorin really wanted to know, growing up he had only been told the things that he was good at and pushed to be better. No one found him inspiring before and it made him feel great to hear it. "I'm so glad you are coming with me. It's going to be fun. Around the kingdom by horseback, camping under the stars, hunting for our food...and you can even meet Korlis" he started going on and on about what they would do on their adventure, finally he had someone to share his exploration with, to show someone things that people over looked about the kingdom. This was somewhat his childish side, he always got so excited over hunting, and camping and seeing things that no one ever saw anymore.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:59 pm

Yuki smiles some and says, “You inspired me by just being yourself and being so kind to me. It is not every day that I meet a guy who can just have a conversation with me and actually care about what I have to say.” She listens to him speak of all the different things they would do on the trip. She could tell he was really happy and excited. She smiles and says, “I love the outdoors and I love to fish.” She talked with him about all the different things she likes to do outdoors. She was excited to go on this trip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:05 pm

So she liked it when he was himself which for him meant that he was going to make this outing a small one. Maybe just him, her and Korlis. He wasn't going to tell anyone else probably not even Beren. "So can you be ready tomorrow 5 minutes before sunrise?" He wanted to sneak out before anyone could gather what he was doing, Thorin would pack a small bag for himself and get the horses ready for them to ride. Plus he knew that Korlis would be ready to go whenever, he would just have to get his companion up to speed tonight. "I've only got a few more minutes before Beren gets back with Korlis"

((sorry it took so long. got caught up watching a movie))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Yuki continued to take to him as she already started to pack for the trip. She needed to get away from the city life for a little while anyway but this way she was not by herself. She packs one of her favorite blankets and then sets the pack by the door. She says, “I am already packed. It does not take me very long to pack. Where do you want to meet up? I will be walking to wherever we are going to meet.” She picks up the pack after getting dressed for outdoor traveling and starts walking out the door. (That's fine.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Thorin was a bit surprised that she was already done packing but was happy that she wasn't trying to back out without hurting his feelings. Thorin himself finally got up off his bed and started grabbing things to pack, he pulled out his old pack and packed everything that he had grabbed. An extra water pouch as well and stuffed that into his bag, he then slide it beside his bed so it couldn't be seen. "Just outside the kingdom wall at the back entrance, it's usually locked but I'll make sure that there's a small opening at the bottom of the gate for you to slip through" he explained to her quickly and then Korlis trotted back into his room "I've got to go" he said in hushed words then hung up the phone. He placed it back in its spot and jumped back on his bed like he didn't do anything.

"Back so soon from your walk Korlis" he called to the panther as it jumped on the bed. Thorin grabbed his head and started to play with him. Korlis pawed at him a little bit then rolled onto his back "Korlis could tell something was up with you so he didn't want to stay out too late. Well if that will be all I am going to retire for the night" Beren told him and Thorin waved a hand "Night Beren" "Night Prince Thorin."

Once Beren left Thorin turned to Korlis "alright Korlis we are going on a little adventure" he told the panther and he immediately turned onto his belly "I know it's last minute but I can't stand to stay here right now. So are you in?" Korlis jumped to his feet and landed next to the bed "Alright. You get the pack and I'll get the horses, we are going to meet up with a friend of mine at the south entrance. You go ahead and keep an eye out for anything that could go wrong" he told Korlis after pointing at the bag that he had packed. Korlis jumped out the window that was at least three stories up and used a nearby tree to make a safe landing. Thorin turned out all the lights in his room after getting dressed into some comfortable clothes, once that was done he followed the same path Korlis had taken.

For there he moved swiftly through the castle grounds to the horse stables. Thorin chose the two fastest horses and got them ready for a room after grabbing some food for them as well and packing up another two bags. He strapped extra blankets to the saddles and then took the reins. He would lead them out of the palace grounds by foot and then mount up when it was safe.

To get two horses and supplies off the grounds wasn't easy, Thorin had to dodge patrols and windows while staying in the shadows. It was nice that one of the horses was black however the second one was a medium brown and showed a little more in the moonlight. After almost getting caught three times Thorin was able to mount his horse and gallop through the back of town straight for the south entrance. He chose this gate because many of the guards didn't care to checked it seeing as how there was a wide river that ran behind the kingdom so not many would attack from that direction.

After slowly to a stop at the gate he gave a soft whistle and Korlis came walking up to him. "Alright you know the drill" with Korlis' and the horses help he was able to get the gate up pretty far. The horses held the gate up for a few minutes and then Thorin propped one of the sides up with a thick log. Now he waited on the other side of the wall with the horses and Korlis for Yuki.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Yuki made it to the south gate in 10 minutes and looked around making sure no guards were around before making it through the small gap. She looks at the large black cat and says, “You must be Korlis. I’m Yuki.” Her movements slowed and she kept quiet as a guard passed them. The king must have increased security without Thorin knowing. She slowly made her way to Thorin and the horses trying her best not to get caught. She sees the horses and her eyes grew a bit wide. “They are beautiful. But one problem…I don’t know how to ride.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:12 pm

The whole time Thorin was there he had Korlis hunch down in the shadows as well as have the horses laying down as much as they could. He himself crouched in the shadows of the wall waiting and when he saw the petite girl slip through the gap he was quick to walk up to her "I'm glad you could make it" he said softly and then walked back over to the metal gate. "Korlis" he called softly and the cat carefully got to his feet and walked up next to Thorin. Korlis got on his hing legs and seemed to hold the bottom of the gate with his hunches while Thorin kicked the log from its place then helped Korlis lower the gate.

They both seemed to be breathing hard but by any on looker it would have seemed like the two of them did this a lot "You don't have to worry about that. All you have to do he stay seated in the saddle as best you can and keep up with me. This is Lucy, you'll be riding her, she can pretty much do the rest" Thorin explained to Yuki as he introduced the two "Alright now let's get you up in the saddle" Thorin didn't waste anytime and picked Yuki up by the waist to plant her in the saddle. He then jumped onto his own black horse and turned him around to run east to get across the bridge. Korlis wasn't too far behind them as he chose to stay more in the shadows.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Yuki blushes deeply as he puts her on Lucy. She did not think he was that strong. She follows his instructions and photos right behind him. She wondered as to where he was going to take her. Whenever she would go camping it would be at a place her father always knew. She was both excited and worried. What if his father found out and chases them down? After all he was supposed to be under house arrest. She shakes her head to clear her mind. They were going to enjoy this trip together in forget about the troubles they both had. They would deal with the consequences when they get back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Thorin had then run pretty far away from the kingdom till
they were almost at the bored of the land. He really wanted to get away from
that place and make sure that no one could find them unless they wanted to be
found. It had taken well into the morning before he decided to find a good
place to stop and rest for a little bit, Thorin was trying to think of what he
wanted to show her first, and as they came to the far out crops he felt that
right here was the best. “Look” he told her and pointed out to the fields just
as the sun peaked over the horizon and make the crops look like they were
glowing. “Most workers don’t get out here till after the sun is above the
horizon”
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Yuki enjoyed the scenery and the quiet was refreshing. She did not usually get to see such things now that she had a job. Now she was trapped in a company design room for hours on end. She had to be honest it was hard to find inspiration in a stone office She jumped a little as he drew her out of thoughts again. “Look…” He said to her and she followed his gaze as he pointed out to the fields just as the sun peaked over the horizon and make the crops look like they were glowing with golden purity. She smiles and says, “If I did not know any better I would say those crops were being touched by angels.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:54 pm

He smiled, she was getting the idea and there were many more places just as beautiful as this one. Thorin wanted to show her all of them, all of his secret places and just maybe she could be inspired some more. "I'd really liked to see your designs sometime, if they are anything like that dress you wore last night then I'm sure that you are going to be the talk of the kingdom soon" he looked at her briefly and then looked behind him some to see Korlis coming up beside them. The horses jerked a little but soon calmed down "Any sign Korlis?" He asked the cat softly and he shook his head. "Looks like we are in the clear for now" Thorin told her and then gently tugged on the reins to start the horses walking down through the crops. "We'll rest just on the other side of the crops"
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Yuki looked at the glowing crops a moment seeing a golden silk dress image rapidly coming into her head. She says to herself, “A golden silk dress. That would be great for the fashion Gala next month. I will have to sketch when we stop to rest.” She follows Thorin with a smile and pets Lucy gently as they ride together. Not only was Thorin giving her more inspiration but also gave her the chance to ride a horse for the first time in her life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Thorin's eyes widened, that was right the gala was coming up soon and he would have to listen to nothing but his sister talk about it. He took a deep breath and let it pass from his thoughts, he was suppose to be having a good time right now. Not worrying about family matters. Reaching the other side of the fields he stopped the horses and jumped down from his. He walked over to Yuki and gently grabbed her waist to lower her to the ground. "I was able to pack a few things for us to eat and snack on but after that we will have to hunt for our meals" Thorin started to go through a few of the packs to grab out things for them to eat as well as the horses. Korlis trotted over and laid down behind all of them with what looked to be a rabbit in his jowls.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Yuki thanked him for helping her down from Lucy and helped him get the food. She sits down comfortably on ground close to Thorin and nibbled on some food as she got out her sketch book and started to sketch out the dress on a woman as she sees it in her head. The neck line was low but decent and the length of the dress was long and elegant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Thorin smiled at her and watched for a little bit before grabbing a piece of bread for himself and laid back. He watched as the clouds passed by and imagined what his life would be life if he were not a prince. He would want to stay out all night and do what he wanted. Even being a prince with the freedoms that he had there were things that he was obligated to do. "What made you want to design clothes?" Thorin asked before taking a bit of his bread, chewing slowly as he listened to his pencil move across her pad of paper. Korlis could be heard enjoying his own meal and the horses munched on their oats as the warm breeze swept past them and over the fields.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Yuki stopped moving her pencil and thought for a moment on how to answer his question. She smiles a moment and says, “No one has asked me that before. Well I guess I wanted to be a designer because of my mom. She designed clothes but never made it to the big time. She would be sewing all night long and come up with beautiful clothes just for me. Then when I got steady enough, she started to how me how like her mother did with her.” She saddened some and returned to her sketching saying, “But that was before she left and never came back…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:19 pm

He nodded his head a little bit, that was very sweet of her mother to do and wondered if he could meet this woman for making such a sweet and talented young lady. Thorin almost choked on his bread and had to sit up from doing so. 'So maybe I don't want to meet this woman' he thought to himself and tried to keep his eyes from staring at Yuki "That's unfortunate to hear" Thorin could really think of anything else to say, it was just something he was used to. Those in his family hardly showed regret, sympathy or even empathy so he wasn't sure how he should respond to her words. "Well she's missing out because what you create is gorgeous and I would love to wear something made by you" Thorin told her and resumed laying back in the grass, that was better then sympathy wasn't it. Especially because it was how he actually felt about Yuki's clothes.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Yuki looked at him as he choked on his bread and stopped sketching all together since the sketch was done. She laid back on the ground with him looked at the sky and says, “Actually you have worn something I designed before. About two years ago your father needed the whole family to have matching outfits for some campaign and he had fifty three outside designers design and sew outfits for the whole royal family. Mine was the winning pick. The ocean blue suits and flower dresses for the girls. That is why there was YA sewed into the collars of the shirts and dresses. Yuki Ame.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Thorin closed his eyes and let the suns rays warm his body from the cold morning that he had. However his mind was still a little caught up on the unpleasant thought of marrying a stranger just for an alliance. "I remember that outfit. Not something I would have picked for myself to wear but the fabric was really nice" Thorin explained to her. It was a nice design and all but he liked more earth tones to his clothing or something that was easy to move in since he enjoyed hunting and most of his clothes that he had were for formal gatherings or parties that he didn't want to attend. Thorin could hear the same words from his father when he was a child 'I swear you aren't mine, no son of mine would rather go out and hunt then be by my side' it used to hurt when he was younger but as he got older Thorin enjoyed the fact that he was hardly like his father. "So besides work, what do you do?" He was going to take every chance he could get to learn more about this woman because she was quickly becoming the most interesting person he had met.
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next