The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Master Open Mature

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

A New Master  Open Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Master Open Mature

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:04 pm

He had actually settled down long enough to read a paper and finish his coffee when she woke. he kept still, letting her leap off of him and such before he frowned. " that's alright. it didn't bother me one bit.. in fact.. i think i enjoyed it. " he smiled. his headache was actually gone. " look Ryumi. the only thing you would probably get in trouble for.. is if you make a mess and don't clean it up. thats just about it. if you want to explore the house go ahead. i don't have anything too expensive laying out. "

He folded the paper up and sat it on the table. " but do what your comfortable with. i don't want to push your limit's."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Ryumi looks at him slightly confused because he was so nice. “Master confuse Ryumi. Ryumi is a slave. Ryumi is used to being a sex slave for masters.” She sways her tail as she was not used being able to speak her mind. “Do master not like Ryumi looks?” She looks at herself. “Ryumi could be do better but Ryumi does not have much to do so.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:53 pm

he blinked in surprise before going bright red.. oh he was no virgin, he has had his share of women.. when and where he wanted it.. but a sex slave was one thing he has never had and really hadn't been interested in.. running a hand through his hair he frowned. trying not to stutter. " wait.. wha.. err.. uhh.. well... you where a gift ryumi... errr.. never really uhhh. had a sex slave i guess.. "

he blinked and sat up straighter " ohhh i like your looks ryumi you are definitely pretty so dont' go and say your not. its just.. i am not used to this.. " he was sooooooo glad that tasha already took her leave and was no longer in the room.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Ryumi looks at him her ears perked up in interest as she saw him blush. She gently strokes his cheek and says, “But Ryumi is a slave. Ryumi must do what master desires.” It was her turn to blush when he commented on her looks. “Ryumi tries to keep Ryumi’s looks good.” She looks in his eyes and asks, “Why do master drink? Drink not good on body.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:25 pm

he watched her still, trying his hardest not to blush" i know you are, this is just.. going to take a bit to get used to Ryumi. " he sat back again as he watched her before frowning. " well you have been doing good ryumi. " he was a bit surprised when she asked about his drinking.. Touchy subject that one was. " lets not get into that right now. did you get enough sleep?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:05 pm

Ryumi noticed the look in his eyes when he responded to her question. Drinking was a very touchy subject. "Ryumi didn't mean to make master upset." She gets in his lap and wraps her arms around his neck. "Yes Ryumi got enough sleep. Master's lap is quite comfortable." She purrs against his neck gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:17 pm

he ws seriously going to need to get used to this as she climbed into his lap. smiling he wrapped his arms around her and lightly rubbed her back then her ear's. " its alright Ryumi. you where curious. nothing wrong with that. . and that is good. . now would you like to look around?" he glanced at his watch. " well before it get's too late. wouldn't want to wake up the staff. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:52 pm

Ryumi purrs loudly as he rubs her ear. She loved to have her ears rubbed. It always made her relax. "Ryumi loves Ryumi's ears being rubbed." She looks at his watch and nods in agreement. "Show Ryumi master's home master. Ryumi do not want to wake anyone up. Ryumi not that rude." She thinks for a moment before saying, "Well most of the time."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:49 pm

he laughed softly and lightly rubbed her ear's again " duely noted then. " he lifted her off his lap and sat her on the ground and got up ." well come along then.. and thats good that you are not that rude... most of the time. " he teased. turning the light out for the kitchen he headed for the door and held it open for her. " well. we have many room's.. most are empty except for what the staff has.. and well.. my room and study .. you can have your own room if you wish."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Ryumi purrs happily and follows him on the tour through the house. She ponders if she should ask why he is by himself. But she did not think that was a good idea. Her ears perk at the mention of having her own room. "Ryumi don't like to sleep alone...Ryumi used to laying with masters at night."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:54 pm

he watched her,smiling a bit as he moved up the stair's and opened door's for her so she could look in." well... how about this.. we get you an empty room next to mine. you can try and sleep in your own bed.. but i suppose if it is too uncomfortable for you,you may rest with me. just let me know when your coming in. " he blushed a bit " wouldn't want you walking in while i was uhh dressing or bathing in the bathroom."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Ryumi looked around the room trying to see if she would like it. She jumps on the bed and fluffs it like a cat. "But what if master gets lonely? Ryumi is meant help with that." She looks at him on all fours. "Are you uncomfortable with Ryumi? Is Ryumi not attractive to master?" She looks away with ears pressed against her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:43 pm

He watched her in surprise, getting a little uncomfortable now because she was asking question's he really didn't know how to answer. Sitting down on the bed next to her he gently pulled her close and lightly petted her ear's, remembering that she said she liked that. " Ryumi don't worry so much.. you are very attractive, don't ever think other wise.. and as for being uncomfortable with you." he frowned. ' i wouldn't say that... just that i do not know you yet.we are still getting to know each other. " he looked down at her and smiled." now , if i get lonely i know i can count on you to come and visit me.. same goes with you Ryumi.. if you get lonely , you can come and see me and we can enjoy each other's company. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:09 am

Ryumi purrs loudly as he rubbed her ears. She listens to his words carefully. She was still confused by him but she understood most of it. He wanted to get to know her before having her in his bed. Like normal couples did when they were just starting out. She could do that if that meant that her master would be happy with her. "Ryumi understand master." She purrs against his neck and gets under the blankets. She fidgets under the blankets because she is not used to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:16 pm

he smiled when she said she understood, then actually laughed as she purred against his neck, it tickled just a little. " well good. glad you understand. " he smiled, watching her with the blanket's. " if you like you can take the blanket off and just sleep with the top sheet on you.. its lighter and well.. won't irritate you as much.. the blanket's are usually just there in case you are cold. " He actually forgot at the m oment on why he was upset that day.. .. probably work related but he will deal with it later.. it seemed it was more.... interested watching her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Ryumi listens a moment and easily removes the blankets within seconds. She stands on all fours and shakes herself all as she did get irritated by all the blankets. She sniffed the air slightly and went right to where all the sheets were. She felt each set of sheets trying to find a set that felt good to her and when she found the right one, she trotted to the bed happily and got back up on it. She easily covered herself back up and curled into a cute little ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:15 pm

he watched her the entire time before laughing softly . shaking his head" you definitely have a unique personality..i will be sure to tell the maid's to use these sheet's when they remake your bed. " he couldn't hold off a yawn of his own as he rubbed his eyes. " mm well i think it is time to retire for bed. " he smiled at her. " you going to be okay by yourself?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Ryumi blushed softly as he laughed at her knowing that what she had done was strange to humans. “Ryumi is a cat Master. Ryumi’s animal features are very sensitive.” She looks at him as he yawns and purrs against his neck lovingly, “Sleep well Master…” She curls in a ball again and closes her eyes slowly to try to force herself to sleep.

She wakes up early the next morning and makes breakfast for Aiden. She put the French toast, eggs, hash browns, orange juice and coffee on a tray and carries it to his room. She uses her tail to knock on the door, “Master Ryumi made breakfast for master…”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:24 pm

he smiled" oh i know what you are. and i understand. i am not laughing at you , just laughing at what you are doing.. its not bad. " he lightly petted her. " night Ryumi. " he got up , turned one of the lamps off, leaving just one on for her before going to his room where he promply stripped out of his clothes and pulled pajama pant's on and climbed into bed, turning his light out and within second's he was asleep.

It took him a few minutes to be roused out of his sleep as he rolled over, the blanket around his waist as he yawned. " its open ." he mumbled. his brain still fuzzed with sleep, his hand rubbing the stubble on his jaw.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Ryumi uses her tail to open the door because her hands full. She walks in and slowly walks over to his bed before placing the tray across his lap. “Ryumi made master breakfast. Ryumi did have a little trouble with coffee creature though. So master might not like coffee but Ryumi tried to do as cook did. Ryumi also may have broken a plate or two…” Her black ears went flat against her head. The French toast, eggs, hash browns, orange juice and coffee were neatly placed on the tray. Along with the morning paper, his cell phone, and a rose in a small vase.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:31 pm

he blinked slightly and looked down at the tray on his lap, taking him a few minutes to register everything before he yawned and leaned back. smiling at her as he sniffed. it smelled good. looking to her again he frowned. " just two?. well that's alright Ryumi. accident's happen and atleast you where honest. " he eyed the coffee cup before picking up to take a sip,grimacing a little. " not too bad.. still drinkable. " he smiled up at her. " its alright. i think after this i can show you how to work the coffee machine. "

he checked his cell phone first, just for any messages from work, then took a glance at the paper before leaving that to the side as he picked up his plate. " well you did well, " he took a bite and smiled as he looked up at her and swallowed. " taste's delicious ryumi. have you eaten breakfast?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Ryumi smiles and her tail sways happily as he liked her cooking and she got in the bed with him sitting beside him. She says, “Ryumi ate toast when Ryumi woke up. Then Ryumi cleaned Ryumi’s dress and room. Then made master breakfast.” She looks at the phone a moment and asks, “When does master go to work? Will Ryumi be going with master?”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:05 pm

he didn't mind as she climbed up onto the bed with him as he ate, once finished and he drank most of his coffee , he looked to her and smiled" well. usually i go in during the morning but today . i think i will go later on in the afternoon., you need more clothing dear. you can't just keep wearing the same dress over and over again."

he frowned" just toast?... you didn't eat anything else?. " he glanced at the clock on the nightstand.. he had a few hour's. he could take a shower and dress and then get her to one of the clothing store's in town. " well.. would you like to come with me? . i don't see any problem with you joining me for work."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Ryumi looks at her dress and says, “Most masters don’t allow Ryumi to wear any clothes. But okay…as long as Ryumi does not need to wear shoes. Ryumi’s feet don’t like them…” She sways her tail a moment. “Ryumi would love to go to work with master. Ryumi is used to going everywhere with masters.” She looks at him confused. “Ryumi only eats a little in the morning.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm

he set the now empty tray aside as he leaned up more and looked her over. " huh... well.. that is alright, you don't need to wear them if you don't want to wear shoes.. i won't force you to. " he smiled" but you do need other clothes. just humor me okay? now i think i need to get my shower and cleaned up.. " he rubbed his chin again, frowning more to himself. " and a shave.. .. not good to have a bit of a beard coming in. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next