The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Master Open Mature

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

A New Master  Open Mature - Page 15 Empty Re: A New Master Open Mature

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:40 pm

She smiles at him and says, "You know that you should never say that to a woman. That's probably how you got into so much trouble with women before. A relationship is equal no matter what the circumstances are. That is why I ask your opinion on things. You do not want women to overtake your life as men should not take over a woman's life. Now there must be something you want to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 pm

he blushed slightly " Ryumi. i worked most of my life. I really didn't have a whole lot I wanted to do." he shifted a little and ran a hand through his hair. " Ah and as for the other woman.. think she merely exploited my err..likeness of drinking. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Ryumi looks at him with a knowing look. "You do have a weakness for drinking. But you are not alone anymore. You do not need to drown your sorrows with drinking." She kisses him deeply before grabbing her coat. "Come we can do something in town while we wait for it to be closer to the movie time." She smiles some and looks at him waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:33 pm

He sighed and kissed her back deeply , wrapping his arms around her lovingly. " I know. I am trying my best not to go back to that. You are definitely helping. " he smiled, releasing her as she got her jacket. " alright , I think we can definitely do that. " he opened the door for her and held his hand out for her." Plenty of things to do. Perhaps we can find a carnival in town, or go out to eat at another food place " he kissed her cheek." or bowling. have you ever gone bowling?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:17 pm

Ryumi looks at him confused about his question. "What is boweling?" She was not very educated in common activities. Her ears are perked with curiousity. Her deep blue eyes look at him eager to learn. The world was still fairly new to her. She was also eager to learn something new.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:45 pm

He looked to her and smiled warmly, brushing hair behind her hear as he kissed her cheek. " Bowling is a fun game where you roll a ball at about ten pins or so. trying to knock them all down . " he grinned. " we will go bowling for a bit before the movie then. give you something new to experience."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:17 pm

Ryumi looks at him a moment and smiles. "Sure sounds like fun." She looks at him a moment again before hiding her ears and tail just in case people did not like her. She did not want get Aiden in trouble because of what she was. She was concerned how people were going to react to her. There were not many of her kind in this city. So she did not know how much she would be accepted here.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:31 pm

He looked to her curiously , lightly kissing her cheek as he brought her to the car. " you do not need to hide your self dear. i love the way you are. " he climbed in the car as well before buckling up, already knowing which bowling place to take her too.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:51 pm

She looked at him unsure what to say. She will not sure what he has planned. She was not sure if there was any place that would accept her in their establishment. She got in the car and untucked her ears. She was quite curious about how this bowling experience would work out. She figured that it would be fun long as no one stepped on her tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:53 am

He hummed lightly as he drove out onto the main room, glancing at her every now and then before smiling as he reached over to slip his hand behind her neck, massaging gently before every now and then rubbing his thumb over the mark on her neck. " Relax, I won't let anything happen to you dear. " he looked to her again when they had to stop at a red light for a moment. " considering no one wants to piss off someone that has enough money to sue the pants off of them.. I am pretty sure no one will try and start something.. well other then that woman." he shrugged. " Don't worry okay?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:58 am

She looked at him with a smile. She says to him, "Yes but the woman has no leg to stand on. She will lose. That is clear so don't worry about that. Besides you did not have me before. That can make all the difference." She could tell that he was trying to make her feel better but until she knew what this was going to be like, she did not want to get her hopes up about being accepted.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:05 am

He nodded and leaned over to give her a quick kiss before the light went green. " i am not worried. I got myself a smart mate over here. Honestly I think you should become a lawyer or something. " he smiled and slid his fingers between hers as he drove." you will like bowling. I used to do it alot when i was a teenager."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:35 am

She smiled at his comment. She was not used to the way he treated her just yet. She says calmly, "It would be easy for me to become a lawyer but it is not my passion. I prefer to write and draw things. I've always wanted to become an author. The art of creating new world new points of views is always something I think it would be good at. There are so many people in this world that have lost their way in the real world that have found themselves again through reading a couple books. Myself included."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:41 am

He smiled and kissed the back of her hand. " Darling you can do whatever you want. If being a writing is it, then go for it. I will supply everything you need. " He smiled as he pulled into the bowling alley place." well this is it " he was already hearing music coming from the building.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:50 am

She smiled at him happily. She says to him, "And you said that you are not a nice guy." She kissed him softly on the cheek. But the music from the bowling alley got her ears going nuts. They twitch in curiosity as her tail twitches in nervousness. She slowly got out of the car and waited for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 am

He laughed softlya s he parked and got out, going to her side and slipping his arm around her waist. " only nice for you darling. not so nice for everyone else unless they are nice first. " he kissed her cheek back. " like the music? i can see the curiousity on your face. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:21 am

She smiles some and says, "I admit that I am rather curious. I am not used to such up beat music." She walked with him happily and looked around them once they got inside. Her nose went nuts at the smell of French fries and nachos. She sees a bunch of people having fun rolling balls down the lanes and hitting pins. She jumps as a group starts shouting because one of them knocked all the pins down.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:48 pm

He grinned as he looked to her again. " it is different I like it. " he grinned as he looked over to the group that bowled" Ahh he got a strike. thats a good thing" he lead her to the front of the desk, where he got a few games paid for and rental shoes. " Now we just need to find out the weight of the ball you can handle. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 1:15 pm

She looked around at the different weight of the balls. She says to him with a smile, "I know I can hold up to 120 pounds. That is the same weight as I am." She was not sure how to play but she was rather curious. She sways her tail slowly. The music made her ears twitch but in a good way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15