The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Master Open Mature

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

A New Master  Open Mature - Page 14 Empty Re: A New Master Open Mature

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Beverly gave a gasp as she dropped the utensils that she just got out to start cooking with. " Miss ryumi! are you alright? " she was knelt down next to her, reaching for her to try and help.

Aiden gave a grunt and swore several times as memories that where not his own flooded his head, making his head pound in pain and he nearly missed a step coming down the stairs.Bringing his hand up to rub his head" Ryumi?!. " he pulled himself up and headed down again at a hurry, shuffling to the kitchen fast. " what is going on? Ryumi?" he was by herself as he knelt down. " hey come here. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:42 am

She looked at Aiden unsure what to say. She goes to him and bursts into tears unsure what to say or do. Her whole body was shaking. "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to do! Please don't be mad at me!" She was unable to stop shaking as she felt like she was being torn apart. She did not mean to share her memories with him. But sometimes it was impossible for her to predict what would trigger those memories to come back. She knew that this man would never hurt her but her mind and body always thought she was in trouble. That she was never safe. That no one could be trusted.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:38 pm

He blinked in surprise yet again as she flung herself at him, he immediately caught her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer against him as he closed his eyes and nuzzled her. " Shhhhh. its alright Ryumi. " he moved backwards with her just enough to where he could sit down in one of the chairs and pull her on his lap, moving slightly to rub her back and slid his fingers through her hair. " Its ok. In all honesty I would love memories to be shared, maybe next time it will be happy memories. " He glanced at Beverly , giving her an apologetic look. " Miss beverly , some warm tea please."

Beverly nodded and immediately began to brew up some tea even as she put a cup of coffee on the table for him. " I will have breakfast ready in a moment. " with his nod, she left him alone so she could focus on cooking.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:09 pm

She holds on to him and tried to relax. Eventually the shaking stops and she looks up at him. She says to him as she tries to stop the tears from falling down, "I cannot control it sometimes. I never know what is going to trigger my bad memories. I can't help it. I would never intentionally share those memories with you. For all I know you could change your mind about me because of them. I don't want that."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:19 pm

He frowned as he lightly brushed the tears from her cheeks" Nothing will make my mind change about you hun. I promise you that. " he got some tissues for her before nuzzling her again. " do not be worried. I have some bad memories of my own. they happen. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:33 pm

Ryumi purrs softly as she feels his touch. She kisses his cheek. She says, "I have never met anyone like you. You are kind and sweet. You don't push me for something that I don't want to do. You have given me a first real home. You gave me my first wardrobe. My first sparkly. And my one and only true love." She kisses his lips softly and sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:39 pm

He tightened his hold on her as he kissed her back softly , giving a light smile. " I am glad I could make you happy. If you are happy darling, I am happy. " he kissed her again sweetly before smiling as he smelled the food and then the plates being set on the table. he looked down at her. " are you okay now?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:11 pm

She smiles at him some as she I was glad that she did not end up changing his mind with her weird memory issues. But as soon as she could smell the food her nose was going nuts. She strokes his cheek and says, "I am okay now. I am sorry that I worry you and freaked out like that. I get a little emotional everytime it happens." She gets off his lap and help him up so they could go eat together.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:42 pm

He smiled as he lightly kissed her hand" Its alright, no worries. atleast you do not bottle your emotions up like some people do. " he got up and followed her to the food." mmm smells so good."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:02 pm

She made her way to the kitchen table with him. Her stomach growled with hunger. She wanted things to go good with him. However as she was just getting down to eat, the phone rang. She quickly ran to the phone and pick it up. She spends 10 minutes talking on the phone with some of her colleagues before hanging up. She says to him after sitting down beside him, "My friends looked over the files. They are going to put a case together to stop Vivian from getting any claims to the company or any other form of income that is tied to you. They would like to have a meeting with you tomorrow. But they wanted to give you time to think it over."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:39 am

Hearing the phone ring, he watched her get up, curious about it but didn't say anything as he drank some of the coffee and took a bite of his food. Moment she came back and told him everything, he leaned back, thinking it over slowly" well, if they can help. Then I have no problem with meeting them. Where do they want to meet?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:42 pm

Ryumi moves beside him and says, "They would like to meet at the resturant called Old Ryan's. It is one of the few places in town that people like me and other creatures do not have to hide who they are. It is a safety thing. If you are in numbers normal people do not have the power anymore." She slowly starts to eat as she needed to eat. She was glad that she was so far able to help him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:56 pm

He frowned , nodding a bit" that is understandable and I know where the place is at." He watched her start to eat which had him relaxing more, least she was keeping her appetite up. " Make sure you eat up. I am taking the day off today. " He looked to Beverly and arched a brow as he heard the furnace finally kick on. " Edward finally got that thing going?. why don't you take the day off as well. I can clean the kitchen. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:14 pm

Ryumi looks at him a moment and says, "I don't know about how much I can eat but I am sure that I can keep up with you." She finishes eating by time the heater kicks on and it makes her nearly jump out of her skin. She was still a bit jumpy. She takes care of the dirty dishes and tries to calm down again. Ryumi then goes to find something descent to wear.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:48 pm

He laughs softly, lightly kissing her cheek. " just relax, only the heater. " he finished his coffee and breakfast, helped her with the dishes before going upstairs to change as well, yawning and stretching a bit as he brushed his teeth and got dressed. " wonder what we should do today, maybe see a movie. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:23 pm

Ryumi looks at herself in mirror as she put on a light blue dress with the matching shoes and bow. She also put on the necklace she got from him. She does her hair where it is in a braid and uses the bow to tie it. She says, "Okay its cute and it hides my ears." She looks at her eyes and says, "I must still be a little tired....Oh well..." She goes to his room and sits on the bed quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:00 pm

He hummed lightly as he finished getting dressed and then went into the room, smiling as he spoted her on his bed. " Hey. you look lovely as usual. " He gave her a big smile." everything okay?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:54 pm

She looks at him with a smile. She says swinging her tail playfully, "Everything is fine I just think that I am looking kind of like a little kid. And I'm not trying to look like a little kid. So I look you instead of attractive." She looked him over as she thought about what they could do today since he wasn't going to work. She says to him, "Could we maybe go see a movie? I have never been to a movie theater before."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:50 am

He smiled as he bent down and kissed her cheek. " you look lovely and not like alittle kid. " He arched a brow at the mention of a movie" really ? never?. Alright then, we are going to go and see a movie." he looked around before spotting the current newspaper, he unfolded it and found the section that listed the movies, " which one would you like to go and see?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:37 am

She looks over the movie titles. She says to him answering his question, "All my previous masters saw me as a piece of property not a person. As for what looks good to me to see would be non stop or need for speed. I like movies that have a lot of action in them. I hope that is OK." She was glad that he did not think she looks like a little kid. With her small frame and cat like features it was hard to look like a grown woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:41 am

he smiled as he lightly teased her ears. " Those two sound good, need for speed seems really good . " he rubbed his chin," so does non stop. " he mumbled looking to her and smiling again. " told you that i am n ot like them."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:54 am

She looks at him with a smile as he was totally different from the men she was used to. "Yes you have told me that you are not like them. However it still seems to shock you on what little I have experienced as a normal person. Being what I am to people, makes things difficult for people to treat me like a normal person. The animal features make things worse for someone like me. They think that because we have animal features we are as ill intelligent as the animals we are a part of." She looks at the times and how long each movie is. "We could usually do it double feature today. Non Stop starts at 2. And gets over at a little before 4 o'clock. Then Need for Speed would start at 4:30."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:37 pm

He smiled and sat down next to her. Glancing at the times" Yes we can do that. " He rubbed his chin lightly and smiled" I think I like that." He looked to her. " well its okay, right now I just want to enjoy the day with you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:12 pm

She looked at him unsure what to say. She had a lot of things in mind for today. It was the first day of them being a couple. Something special to her because all of her life being alone. She kisses his cheek and says, "Then let us get started. We have an hour before we have to leave for the movies. What would you like to do in that time?" She was all happy and giddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:30 pm

He smiled and kissed her cheek back. " anything you want dear. I don't have anything to do. and well. " he rubbed his chin lightly " everything else is taken care of. we could go to the park or something. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next