The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blendinng In Male Mature

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blendinng In Male Mature Empty Blendinng In Male Mature

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:37 pm

Photo/Image: Blendinng In Male Mature E2b51a3c
After WW III, a drug called Detra was developed for the army to make super soldiers after mutants started to surface. They call themselves Hydro Humans. Each one has powers that could destroy or heal the world. Some of them choose to work side by side with normal humans, others choose to rebel against humans and kill them for the hell of it. So now the world is in a constant chaos.

Blood trickles down onto the ground as Nina Spark’s shoulder is bleeding heavily from a bullet wound. Her mother presses a pistol to her head and says, “You cannot have him! He is mine!” Nine looks at her mother with tears in her eyes. She says, “I just wanted you to know what he was doing to me. Mommy I don’t want him. I just want to be safe.”

Her mother slaps her hard across the face. She says, “Nina with you gone, I will have him all to myself.” Her mother empties ten rounds into her skull. Her small body hits the ground but her wounds heal in a matter of seconds. Her mother says, “You’re a mutant…” Nina looks at her and says, “Mommy…” Her mother says grabbing her by the arm, “You are coming with me…” Her mother pulls her to a car and tosses her in.

Her mother drives her into the city to an army base. She stops the car and drags Nina out of it. The guard says, “What are you doing here?” Her mother says, “My daughter is a mutant. I heard you are looking for mutants for your weaponry tests.” The guard looks at Nina and says, “50,000 for a mutant…” Twenty minutes later her mother gives Nina to him as he gives her the money.

The guard carries her into the base despite her kicking and screaming. The guard hits her on the back of the head knocking her out. She is placed inside a tank filled with a blue liquid. Once the tank is sealed, mechanical fingers inject her with twenty syringes full of Detra. Seconds later her eyes shoot open and the sound of breaking bones and tearing muscles fills the room. For 12 hours Nina’s body is broken and reshaped. When they let her out, she is the perfect killing machine in sweet wrapping paper.

Twenty years later she looks through her scope at her targets. “Sparky have you found the targets yet?” She says back through the communicator, “Targets found…acquiring shot…then returning home to base.” She moves rapidly through the forest taking out her targets with ice crystals and then teleports back to base. Her human handler says, “Well done Sparky…” He has a gun aimed at her head. “Too bad…you’re dead…” He empties 30 rounds into her head.

Nina takes the blows to the head and slices his head off with an ice blade. Fifty human soldiers shoot at her rapidly. She dodges every bullet and teleports to New York City. She smashes a door up to a store and strips out of her army clothes and changes into a dress.

For the next 9 months Nina spends her time being a bartender to get by. She spends her watches over the crowds. She gets flagged down by a customer. She gets a glass and asks with a smile, “What can I get you?”

Back to top Go down

Blendinng In Male Mature Empty Re: Blendinng In Male Mature

Post by Mikuo Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:13 pm

He looked at the woman, she was apparently well toned but he could tell something was different about her. he thought she was beautiful but at the same time he kinda had this feeling she was more than meets the eye.

He looked at her eyes and then said,"id like a bloody mary, real blood please..." He waited to see what she would say, depending on her statement was what he would do. He hoped he was wrong but at the same time he hoped that he was right.

But at the same time, he didnt want to have to use his powers...unless he had to.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:26 pm

She looked the man over. He was a mutant. Nina thought his request was a bit odd because did not come across a mutant that needed blood before but she did have blood on hand. There were freaks out there who did like blood in their food. “It is an odd drink with real blood but to each their own.” She made his drink and then took the money owed for it. She goes to the next customer and makes them another drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:35 pm

He drank the vodka and blood mix quietly as he watched her and realised she was a mutant. He didnt say anything about the blood being as old as it was, instead he waved the woman down by saying,"excuse me, miss?" by now he had finished the drink that she gave him and waited for her to come back to him.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:57 pm

She was wondering why a mutant was risking being caught just to get a real deal bloody Mary. She was in open only because she needed the money to eat and survive in this city. Nina goes back to him after dealing with a few other customers. She asks, “Do you want something else?” She was doing her best to seem like a normal human. She ignores the rambling of a drunken customer who always hits on her every week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:21 pm

He stands up, getting out his seat and everything halts to a stop. He walks around the bar, only she is able to move but he knows she wont. He approaches her and looks at her as he stands before her and says to her,"Yes, I want you..." He lunged at her and clings onto her and touches her where ever he can get access to her skin, once he touches her skin he starts to absorb energy from her. The energy that he is taking from her is comparable to a vampire drinking blood from a human, with the only exception of this being without the blood.

It had been a long time since he was able to feed last, and using his time stasis ability took the last of his strength and forced him to have to feed. He chosen her because he could tell that she was a mutant, and thought that he could take all that he needs from her and she be fine but he noticed that the energy in her was different than most, and it was starting to affect him.

Once he had gotten all that he needed, he let go of her and straightened his clothes. But now he looked completely different, he rubs his long hair out the way of his eyes and says to her,"im sorry, forgive me... I was running out of time and needed to feed..." he led her to the outside of the bar as he looked at the watch on his wrist and once he got her outside the end of the bar time resumed to normal and he said,"stay quiet about what just happened and ill tell you everything, that is im assuming you want to learn to adapt to live here with these humans, i can show you how if you let me."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:39 pm

When time stopped she got pissed but held still nonetheless. She looks at him a moment as she could feel her energy leaving her. But he barely affected her and he ended up just making her angry. She says in his mind after he returned time back to normal, “You have a lot of nerve to feed off me…” She goes back to work until her shift ends and then makes her way back to her apartment. She tosses her dress in the wash and gets in the shower to get the smell of liquor off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Suddenly it was as if he appeared out of nowhere, he was laying on her bed reading one of her books waiting for her to walk in the room. He had this feeling she would walk in naked, or atleast that was the thought. Since he fed from her he always had woundered what she looked like naked. He gets up and waunders around the house looking at various things, touching stuff but not picking them up.

He was a elemental, he would drift from one end of the room to the other just touching and looking. Eventually he stumbled into the bathroom that she was in and didnt realise that she was there and started to randomly touch things. By touching stuff he was able to see memories of what happened in the place of where he touched. he touched the shower curtain and saw more memories but they wherent what he thought they would be. He hovered about half a foot off the floor and asked,"why do you stay in your moms old house? especially after what she did to you?"
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:01 pm

Nina looks at him finishing her shower and snaps her fingers. Her fresh clothes appeared on her body and then she walked to her room. She says answering his question, “One it is only home I know and two you need to learn some manners.” She goes to the kitchen and starts to make something to eat. She says, “I do not being fed off. Who are you mutant? Why bother me?” She makes some roman noodles and eats it quickly out of habit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:53 pm

He hovers above the floor as he follows her and says,"why not? it doesnt hurt you or anything..." he hovered above her looking at the food and says,"why do you eat like a animal? like a dog who is afraid that someone is gonna steal its meal?" he takes the bowl from her on purpose and smells it and hands it back saying,"smells like dog food too..." he hovered around looking at things and then returend to her saying,"i dont know who i am, i know only where i been." He never knew his name, so he simply didnt go by anything.

He was a spirit elemental, which fed off the energy of others and thus didnt need to walk for isntance, they could simply fly where they wanted to go.

He went back to her and touched her neck taking more of her energy and smiles some saying,"i like you..." he was practically like a ghost.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Nina feels him touch her neck and tenses up. "I eat really quickly out of habit. I use to be in the army. You only had 5 minutes to eat your food. It was off to training." She looks at him and says, "I guess you would see me as an animal. That is what I was treated like when I was in the army. But it is all I know." She puts her dish in the sink. Her blue hair sways as she walks over to the living room. "Why did you follow me home? Don't you have your own kind to bother?" she pulls out her sword and starts to polish it slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:10 pm

He studies her as he follows her and says,"I saw you, i liked you. I liked your energy, so i followed.... i go where the wind takes me." he phased himself inside her body and said,"warm in here." he phased back out and said,"besides, you need a companion before the humans think your a mutant...." He looked at her referring to how the humans scope out mutants, he sits beside her and says,"you look human but dont act it."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Nina tenses up as she feels him enter her body. "Stop it! leave my body the fuck alone! I am NOT your food source! I am NOT your companion! Hell I'm not even your friend! You steal my energy! You barge into my home! And now you think you can phase my body! Who the fuck do you think you are!" Her hands and hair start to glow deep red. Energy and raw emotion flow through the air. " I may seem like an animal to you but I deserve respect. I am NOT your food and then not your host. So tell me why I should not kill you now? You have insulted me enough."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:46 pm

He phases out of her and stands before her, this time not floating. he takes off his pants and shirt showing a tattoo of a wolf and a raven on a landscape with a moon on it and he says,"your my raven... you where supposed to be my wife untill your mother casted you out. I been looking for you since..." he looked down, she was twice his size because of the drugs that she had injected in her, he looked at her and said,"i thought maybe you would remember if i came by and did the stuff i used to..."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Nina looks like him in surprise. She was to be his wife? She didn't know to be sure. Her life before the army and before her mother's betrayal it was all a blur. She runs her fingers over the mark. She says slowly, "Mom gave me to the army when I was just a kid. I am sorry but I have no memory of you at all. All I can remember is pain training and more pain. How do I know what you are saying is true? Do you have any proof of our promised union?" her head was spinning. Her mind was searching for anything that would give her a glimpse of what was the truth. She holds her head and sits down. Why was she promised to someone like him? Did they use to play together? Were they close? Did she like him? All these questions went through her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:48 pm

He pulled out his wallet and took out a small photo saying,"your a mutant because of me, before you met me you where only human." He lays the photo of them on the table saying,"you said you wanted to be with me and like me forever, so i gave you half my powers... but we can only use our powers at full when we do this..."

He got really close to her and touched her by the chin and then kissed her on the lips, after he kissed her on the lips he snapped his fingers and a spark formed and he was holding a lighting ball and said,"without you, i cant make this."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Nina looks at the photo and looks back at him. It was her in the photo. But she still did not remember. Then he kissed her lips and it felt like ways of heat were going through her body. She says to him, "You used to do that to me almost everyday. That was before everything went bad. How did you find me? I was trying my best to stay hidden." She look him in the eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:30 pm

He smiled as she remembered something, that was a start atleast. He Rubbed her shoulder and said,"take your shirt off and ill show you." it sounded like he was being perverted, if it was any other time he would be but he was actually being serious. he was still naked and said to her,"its been so long since i kissed you... i had missed the feeling."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:40 pm

Nina looks at him and blushes deep red. "I am not taking my shirt off. I believe that you and are meant to be married. But I am not going to take off my shirt." She puts a blanket around her and looks up at him. "You know it is rather late. Shouldn't you be going home?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:54 pm

He sighs and says,"i dont have one..." he got up and got dressed saying,"your mother died not too long after sending you away, but at the same time i didnt feel sorry for her." he got his clothes on al the way and started hovering above the floor again saying,"when you and i where children, i used to stay in the dog house... but lately, i been sleeping where ever i can." he rubs his shoulder saying,"last night i gave away my knife so that i could sleep in a small room with no light, no nothing." He pulled the hoodie over his head saying,"when i gave you half my powers as a child, i bit your side leaving a scar, and after you recieved the power you lost your mind for a little bit. i had to stop you or you would have hit a car that was coming towards us, i broke your 3rd rib to stop you... since then your ribs hurt and the skin has a small scar there.... thats why i wanted to have you get your shirt off."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:04 pm

Nina looks under her shirt and sees the scars he is talking about. She says, "Well that explains how I got those. As for a place to stay why don't you stay with me?" She goes to her bedroom and grabs a few blankets and a pillow. Then she goes to her couch and puts together the pull out bed. She says while getting the mattress set up and comfortable, "It is not the most comfortable bed in the world but it is a bed. You will have a roof over your head. There is food in the fridge. Water to drink. And a tv to watch. So you should feel comfortable here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:18 pm

He looks at her as she sets up the bed for him to sleep in and he asked,"still wont let me sleep with you huh?" He looked around saying,"you know i cant eat, but i do drink." He looked around as he tried to get a feel of the place and says,"thanks for letting me stay..."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Nina blushes deeply and hard enough that it turned her ears red. "I am NOT comfortable with a man in my bed. I'm sorry if you want to be in bed with me. But you are going to have to wait. I am NOT the kind of girl to spend her legs for every man that comes walking up to me. But I do hope that with your help I will become more human." She smiles at his thanks. "You're welcome..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:21 am

He grabbed the front of his face and shook his head, he had said one thing and she took it for another. He flew over to her and put his finger on her lips saying,"I said sleep with you, not fuck you... besides... im still a kid..." He hadn't aged a day since he last saw her, which is why the things he does are childish. However he has the body of a teenager who is about 16 or 17ish. His body was almost fully developed, maybe another 20 years and his body will reach its prime.

He smiled as he watched her and said,"do you got a tv in your room? I wanna watch cartoons!"
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:10 am

(Seriously? What do you expect me to write after that? She's twenty six...and he's still a kid? Sorry but that don't work.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next