The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blendinng In Male Mature

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blendinng In Male Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Blendinng In Male Mature

Post by Mikuo Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:18 am

((im sorry, lol, he is as old as her if not older but his body is that of a teen...but mentally he acts like a child... he is a full grown adult but acts like a child...))
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:23 am

(That still don't work. She was sold to the army when she was six. Therefore if has not seen he since then then he would have the body of a six year old.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:53 am

((No he wouldnt... ok, here is how it goes.... your character is human with mutant traits and abillitites.... my character is a mutant. My character has a delayed growth even though he is the same age as her. she is 26, he is 26, but he has the body of a 16 year old... meaning, he looks young..... but because he was alone all those years his mental state is that of a child because he didnt have friends other than your character... i hope this cclears it up for you... ))
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Nina looks at him a moment and rolls her eyes with a smile. “You have not changed much have you?” She takes him to her bedroom and turns her TV. She gets in her bed and covers up with a blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:01 pm

He lays on the top of the blankets watching cartoons untill he passes out feeling happy but never covers up (sorry its short)
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Nina covers him up with a blanket and lays her head on his chest. She closes her eyes and goes to sleep. In the morning she gets up and takes a shower. She lets the heavily hot water run down her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm

He woke up not long after her and heard the shower running and went into the bathroom thinking she made the bath for him. He strips himself of all his clothing and phases through the curtain and stands before the showerhead letting the watter run down his skin as he starts to relax and humm.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Nina looks at him and says, "Get out of the shower you idiot! I know you were allowed to bathe with me when we were kids but not now that I am a grown woman!" She opens the sider door and pushes him out. "You can wait your turn!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:09 pm

He turned around shocked that she was in the shower with him, the thought she had made the water for her. He got out of the shower and felt weird about what had just happened, he stumbled to catch his footing and fell to the floor and cut his leg but he didnt know on what. With his leg bleeding he couldnt get up, phase through walls or anything. He laid down feeling stupid and helpless.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Nina smells the blood. "Relax your heart rate. I will heal you when I'm done." She quickly takes a shower and then gets to his side. She gently touches the wound and energy starts to form in her hand. Her hand starts to glow and then the wound blow slowly heals. "You are not a child anymore. I am an adult our bodies have changed. I am not as trusting as I used to be."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:31 pm

He looked away from her saying,"in this form, i am a child... but ... if you saw me in my true form i dont think you would love me like you used to anymore." He looked at her hinting to her what he meant as she healed his wound.

He looked at her as she spoke to him about them no loner being children, he laughed lightly as she said their bodies have changed, he smiled and said to her,"you have no idea Nina....no idea at all."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Nina looks at him a moment. "I told you when I was little that I would love you a lot no matter what. Now please stop being so weird. We are adults now. If we were meant to be husband and wife, at this age we would be planning on having kids of our own. Didn't you ever find someone else to share your life with?" It had been 20 years since they were together. Surely there must have been someone else in his life that could have been his love for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:05 pm

He looked down at her statement about finding a person, he sighed and said,"no, i been on my own for so long that... well... i never found someone... its not like i know how to talk to a girl and charm her into making her mine." He stood up and felt his skin getting very warm and said to her,"i gotta go, im sorry for getting in the shower when you where in it, i thought you made it for me..." He turns around and bolts through the door, phasing through the door and finding the darkest place he could find before it took place.

He didnt have much time to find a spot, so he opted for the closet thinking she wouldnt go there...atleast not for a while. His skin began to crack and fall off, slowly revealing a different form. He laid down as the process was tiring, he couldnt fall asleep because of the heat that his body was generating. He was generating over 200 degrees of heat as his body molted off the skin that they both once knew and started revealing another. THe change was slightly painful, but it was only painful at times but for the most part it was pain free.... just hot....so hot.... after the change was complete, he passed out and the heat started to dissapate, but by now the heat had spread and made it seem as if the air conditioning wasnt working at all, which was shure to cause her to go looking around.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:17 pm

Nina looks around as the heat continues to rise. She looks around the house looking for the source of the heat. She opens one of the closets and finds a smoldering husk. "Is this your true form?" She gently and slowly starts to cool him down. When she gets him cooled down to a safer level, she lays him down on the bed. She kisses his lips gently. "You did not need to hide it from me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:24 pm

He covers his face with his long wings but when she kisses him he uncovers his face some and says to her,"I thought you would hate me...." His eyes had changed entirely, they now looked like cat eyes while his wings where the appearance of eagle's wings. He shivered some as the heat that he was in earlier made him rather warm and now the sudden change has him feeling cold. He clings into her for the warmth that her body has but he accidently starts feeding off her while stealing her body heat.

Starting to feel warm, he still feeds from her by mistake while still shivering and almost passing out as the experience was exhausting.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:38 pm

Nina looks at me with a smile and let's him feed. A memory flashes across her eyes. "That is what you said about you being a mutant. You're my best friend and I care for you deeply." She runs her fingers over his body fascinated by it. She says slightly more sleeply, "Are my feelings for you always so hard for you to read? I love you. I always have." She falls asleep with her head on his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:44 pm

He stops feeding from her and pulls the blanket on him and passes out in her arms as he feels her fingers tracing over his new body that she has never seen before, he looks up at her before falling asleep and says,"You love me?"
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:58 pm

She nods before falling into a deep sleep. The next morning she wakes up and looks around not wanting to get out of bed. She looks at him a moment and kisses him softly. "Well good morning..." She cuddles up to him. Her body was a bit sore and she was cold. She wraps another blanket around her. "Well I think I will call it a lazy day today. I don't think I will be getting out of bed today." She cuddles into him happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:01 am

he groans and whimpers as his body wants sleep and she woke him up some, he buries his face into her side and passes back out. His wings during the night had shed and feathers where all over the place but they where very soft so they wherent annoying. He had his arms wrapped around her all night and even now as he still sleeps.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:10 am

Nina kisses his cheek and looks at him. She looks at the time. It was only 9 o'clock in the morning. If she remembered correctly he did not like to get up before noon. she looks at the feathers around her room. She was going to have to invest in a vacuum cleaner and other cleaning supplies. She gently touches his chest. She did feel better now that he knew how she felt about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:40 am

He bit his lip as she touched his chest, it was very sensitive to the touch. He opened his eyes slightly and licked her before he closed his eyes and passing out again. He ruffled his feathers some while he slept, almost forgetting that he was with her in her home, thinking that there alone in his own little world.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Nina smiles as he licks her face. At this point he was never going to wake up. She leans over him and kisses his lips. She says, "It is time to wake up. I have to go to work. I don't want you to sit in my house all by yourself. So you need to wake up." She looks at her cell phone as it is flashing blue. This meant she had a message. She puts her cell phone up to her ear as it plays the message back to her. She sighs as her boss had given her the day off. "Never mind what I said. I have the day off. So I guess we can stay in bed. But if we do that, I want you awake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2