The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:04 am

"And you are the lost daughter of Hiko village." He replied smoothly. He stepped forward again, noting the appearance of a bow in her hand. In his own appeared a long bastard blade. "But if you haven't noticed yet, you're still alive and Hexes is still in Hell. I'm just the bastard he couldn't stand to be around."

He looked her up and down openly, but though deep down, he was gauging how well she might know her new abilities, to the outside, he looked as though he'd finally found something he'd lost. This would indeed be the best game he'd ever played.

At his back, his deep black wings fluttered to her as though they ached for her touch and his body spoke the same.......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:16 am

Raven glares at him and says readying her bow. The moment she draws back the steel bow, an arrow forms within it. “You are his favorite tool. A product of him raping an angel. Gifted by both sides of the power coin but you cannot even use your angel powers because you were never taught.” She would not miss from this distance but she did not fire. “I am the descendant of the house of Cavas. I have memories that are not my own. But you cannot even see that you are just a toy. But no doubt you see me as toy in your game.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:25 am

"And what game would that be?" He asked in return. He stepped forward again, putting his chest right to the tip of the arrow. "You still don't get it, do you. If I really were daddy's little toy, why the hell would I be stuck here on my own, moving around with nothing? He don't give a shit about me, never did. Like you said..." He lifted his blade and knocked the bow slightly sideways with the hilt. "I'm just a bastard of a raped angel." Play it well, boy, he could heard his father say in his head, play it well. That had always been the favourite saying. "You can't do to me anything that he hasn't already done, so go ahead. Shoot me. I dare you.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:34 am

Raven laughs and says, “Play it well boy play it well. Isn’t that what your dad would say? Does anything you say ever mean the truth?” She touches his wings again this time sending pain through his body that even Hell looked like a paradise. “This is what you get for playing with me like a toy.” Tears go down her face. “I am used by everyone around me. I didn’t need it from you.” She runs out of the house and uses her goy to kill every demon she runs across during her crying rampage.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:43 am

Rhama clenched his jaw as she shot pain up through his wings that then radiated throughout his entire body. It took all he had not to buckle under it, but he kept in mind Hexes had already done worse to him during his training. OK, he thought, game over.

As she ran from the house, using her new found gifts with almost no discrimination, he ran after her and almost everywhere he turned, he saw demons rising up. "Damn you, Father!" He yelled as not only did they go at her, they came at him too. It didn't take much to pave the way to her and when he made it, he reached out and grabbed her by the wings. Time to return the favour.

Using his rune magic, he shot the same pain he felt into her. "I wasn't playing then." he said angrily, "I was just setting you up for the game. You wanna play with me, you get what you give, angel." He gripped her wings tightly and pulled her to him.

The demons around them began to back away, seeing Rhama for who he really was and they feared him almost as much as they did Hexes. With his blade up, he tucked it under her chin from behind and let his hell heat race through them both. "And just so you know." He whispered angrily, "I saw your dreams. I felt them." Just then, one of the demons saw his chance to strike and came at Raven with his blade high.

The whole scene played out just as Rhama had placed it in the young angel's mind. The blood, the battle and the blade. The only difference this time was that he showed his true form. The other demon's blade came up, but Rhama's did too and the sudden clash of metal brought sparks down on them both.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:57 am

Raven’s body shook not in fear but in pain as her angel blood screamed to kill every demon here. She screams rise up and her body glows bright gold. Soon the power raged to the point it was like a flash bomb. The light exploded from her body and purified every demon within the city except for Rhama. She looks at him weakly. “A life for a life. My debt to you is repaid.” She falls down to the ground out cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:05 am

Though painful to his eyes, the sudden flash of pure light from Raven did little more than stun him slightly. Now this he definitely hadn't counted on and he knew in that instant, his father would be more than furious with him. Furious enough o drag him back to Hell for sure, and perhaps even enough to condemn him for a long time. "Shit!" He yelled. They had to disappear. He had to disappear!

Picking up the unconscious angel, Rhama began chanting and soon enough, enough darkness fell around him that he was able to slip away with her unnoticed. He took her to his apartment. After all, he'd designed this to be a safe haven, but it wasn't just for her anymore. He entered the building quickly and raced to the apartment on the top floor.

After dumping Raven rather unceremoniously on the couch, he raced to the window and started spreading salt and red dust along the sills and then under the doors and finally, he went to each corner of the floor and put down fresh sage. He used his elemental magic to bring about ice to all the mirrors in the place and therefore, take him off Hexes' radar for a while. he then went back to Raven and sat on the coffee table to wait for her to wake up. "Damn you, girl." All his years of training and dedication, all the hard work he'd put in trying to impress and validate enough that he was worth his father's time and in a matter of days it had been destroyed by a mere girl! "Damn you, angel." He kept his voice quiet though and simply wait for her to wake up on her own. At least one thing. Nothing could get in, but nothing could get out either, even him.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:17 am

Raven wakes up a few hours later and looks around confused. She sees Rhama and says, “Your father cannot hurt you anymore.” She points to his chest at the angelic mark for precious one burns brightly in his skin. “Your mother says she’s sorry.” She closes her eyes. “You hate me now for what I have done.” She slowly gets up and tries to move. Her eyes drift to him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:25 am

Rhama narrowed his gaze at Raven. His father had drilled it into him since birth how tricky these creatures could be, and yet, here was one that was actually being honest! He wasn't so sure what to say now, so he simply played along a little. "You have no idea what my father is capable of, Raven." He said quietly, "And my mother is dead, so don't play that card with me, it won't work."

As she got up and started wandering around the apartment, so too did he get up, but he stayed where he was. He watched as her eyes followed him and he followed hers. Did he hate her for this? After what he'd just seen and felt over the last number of hours, it was perhaps more frustration and anger than actual hate. It was this trait that had often gained him the upper hand in a fight. Perhaps it was his angel half that helped, but it had helped. "I think hate is a bit strong a word." He admitted and for once, it was the truth. "Besides, if Father is gonna send losers and morons after a real angel, that's his problem, not mine. I'm the one with actual feet on the ground, remember?"......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:21 pm

Raven looks at him before getting really close to him and pressing his hand on the angelic mark. She says, “Even though I am new to this, I know that an angelic mark only has power as long as the one who placed the mark is still alive. And don’t look at me. I am not strong enough nor do I like you enough to place it on you.” She lets go of his hand and looks through his kitchen. “I did not mean to get you in trouble. But those demons were once human. Once fear turns into rage, even with your power you would have died if they all turned against you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Rhama did wonder on that for a moment. Even with all his training and preparedness, could he really have fought off an entire army of demons on his own? The odds were grim to say the least.

Touching her angel mark, he felt a tingle go up and down his arm and he physically balled his fist and then shook his hand to rid himself of the feeling. "I don't want your mark." He said flatly, "And you're not sorry." He held his arms out at his sides and bowed slightly, fluttering his wings. "Your blood has been waiting for this for a long time, angel. So here's your chance." Gone was the charm and swarve and what was left could have chilled blood to ice.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Rain looks at him unsure what to do for a moment and sighs softly. “I am not like that Rhama. You may be a heartless killer but I am not.” She starts to cook him something to eat and then looks at the sky. “You are not as cold as you think.” She finishes making spaghetti and hands him a plate. “You stay here. I need to get something from my house.” She disappears for about ten minutes before appearing again. In her hand was a very huge.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:14 pm

"Heartless killer?" Rhama asked, almost taking the comment as a compliment. Surely, if Hexes had said such a thing, he would have been very proud of that. She disappeared into the kitchen and soon enough, he smelled food being prepared and cooked. Someone was cooking for him? Normally, he simply hunted down whatever he wanted and eaten it there and then. It was something he'd had to do since he could pick up a sword.

While still in his thoughts, Raven appeared again with a plate of spaghetti and he lifted an eyebrow as the plate was shoved into his hands. What the hell? And then again! She walked out of the apartment! In the end, all he could do was stand there with his plate and wonder just what the hell had happened. As far as he knew, no-one could leave or enter this place until he broke the spell. Was she immune to magic now or something? If so, how did his dream magic work so well?

While she was out though, he took the chance to contact his father and find out just what the hell he was playing at. Scraping the ice from the mirror, he cast the portal, but Hexes was nowhere to be found. In his place was something that was little more than a useful bedroom toy. "Fine." Rhama snapped at the terrified female demon, "Whenever he does decide to turn up, you tell him he ruined his own plans sending those morons after the angel before I was ready. We both need this done right, slave!" With a snap of his fingers, the mirror was covered in ice again and he stormed from the bathroom into the main room to find Raven returning with something big....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Raven looks at him and then sits down at the table. “Do you not the food?” She opens the book and starts looking through the page. “Just so you know, your spells are kind of weak.” She then gets up and gets close to him. “With this much demonic activity you should get getting stronger not weaker.” She gets an idea and kisses him softly on the lips pouring her energy into his body to help him recharge. She breaks the kiss and goes to the table like nothing happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Rhama didn't realise he still hadn't eaten the food she'd made and went to the table as she sat down with a book. His spells were weak, were they? He lifted a critical eyebrow at her, but then she was up again and he couldn't help but back up a little as she got nose to nose with him. This wasn't the plan at all. This should be happening the other way around! And then she kissed him! His entire body suddenly shuddered with strength and power and that odd tingling feeling again.

She sat back at the table as though nothing happened and he lifted an eyebrow at her again. "What the hell are you doing?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Raven looks up from the book at him and says, “All I did was give you some of my energy. Don’t act like such a girl about it. It is not like it meant anything. As for this book, I am trying to see what it is. It was given to me by my birth parents before I was given up. No doubt to keep me hidden from you and your father.” She could feel there was something going on. What was that tingling feeling when she kissed him?

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:58 pm

For the first time in his life, Rhama wasn't sure what to do. The tingling feeling began to radiate through him and engulf him and no matter what he tried, it kept going. He looked at the book and then at her and then back at the book. A sudden vision of throwing it from the table, grabbing her and pinning her to the wall in the most passionate way possible came to him, making him shudder and he knew he had to get away from her.

Quickly, he made his way around the table and stormed into his bedroom. He jabbed his finger to the wood, casting a rune spell to keep her out and went to his bedroom mirror. "Get a grip!" He shouted at himself in whisper......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Raven looked at him unsure what to say as he had suddenly pinned her to the wall. Even after he had left her alone, her heart was pounding. She sits against the wall trying to relax. Her body felt like it was on fire like before but different. She looks at the floor. “What is going on? We don’t even know each other like that.” She slowly gets up and lays down on the couch. “Why do our bodies react this way?”

Hexes appears in the mirror and says, “Well looks like you have failed me my son. Her power is fully awake now! I am coming to take your soul. Your pain will never end!” He then disappears from the mirror.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Rhama stared into the mirror with something very close to hate. "I am not done yet." He scorned icily, "And your mistake in sending those idiots has forced my hand." He leaned right into the mirror, showing his father he really did have the balls to stand up on his own. "And her true powers, her pure nature has not yet surfaced, Father. You need her maiden blood to open the gates and bring your armies through and without me, you know you cannot do that. She must give her blood willingly, or she will be tainted. Let me do my job before you condemn me to history!" Though his words were quiet, his temper was raging inside. Hexes had never said anything about what he would go through and what she would do to him and this worried him somewhat.

He slapped his hand against the mirror, ending the connection and turned away from the glass. His whole body tingled and shuddered and his wings shivered at his back, but in a way he'd never felt before.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:33 pm

Raven lies on the couch her eyes closed as her body was tingling all over. She places her hand on her heart and could still feel her heart racing. She gets off the couch sensing something was coming and fast as though it was running towards the dinner table. She uses her power to open a small portal as a large demon comes at them and she shoots an arrow at the demon. The arrow hit the demon in the head and he went down like a stone.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Rhama came racing out of his bedroom, feeling the same sense of doom. Raven shot the demon in the head and it went down, but something snapped inside and without a word, he picked the demon up and literally threw it back through the portal. "Maybe next time!" He yelled through the swirling blackness. He clapped his hands together and the portal closed as quickly as it opened. "Time for some serious magic." He said and quickly shoved past Raven and into the kitchen.

A few seconds later, he returned with an armful of items and he dumped them on the coffee table. Amongst the items was sat, red dust and ground sage. He scattered them all around the floor and began chanting the ancient spells. He then plucked one of his own feathers and held it out in front of him. He chanted once more and the feather suddenly burned up. It became ash in his fingers and he scattered that around. He then turned to Raven.

"I need a feather." He said and quickly, he snatched one from her wings and did the same thing with it. He didn't care if the snatch hurt or anything, he just wanted a spell strong enough to stop anything else dropping in on them before he figured out what to do.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Raven looks at him confused as he asked for a feather from her wings. She jumps a little when he pulls out the feather. She looks at him angry and walks away to a empty bedroom. She lays on the bed and goes to sleep. As she dreams, her wings flutter every now and then. She dreams of the same dark place she dreamed of the last time. This time she was the one who was covered in blood. She looks around the room only see one body. The body of Rhama. She holds her head as hundreds of voices tell her she has to kill him. She wakes up with a jolt and quickly goes to get a glass of water.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:45 am

Rhama continued the spell as raven walked away from him. She shut herself in his bedroom and he growled lightly under his breath. His room! His bed! How dare she! The idea of being a gentleman about it never entered his mind, but he had other things he needed to do.

Finishing the spell properly, he knew now that nothing would get in without his say so, not even his own father. He then laid on the couch to relax a little. He felt drained by it all. Just as he closed his eyes, he saw Raven's dream and it unnerved him. He watched as she looked around and found his body and he heard the voices in her head. It hurt him almost as much as it did her and from his point of view, he could see her standing over him, covered in blood and looking as frightened as could be.

He jolted awake at the same time Raven did and sat up straight with a cold sweat running down his forehead and down his back between his wings. Even they felt damp with it and he shuddered. He heard his bedroom door swing open and saw Raven rush to get some water. He felt he could do with something stronger and got to his feet. He went to a small bureau and opened it up. He found a large decanter of whiskey and poured a generous amount into a crystal glass. he then swallowed it back in one go and poured another.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Raven looks at him unsure what to say. She watches him pour a glass of whiskey. "Liquor does not help anything. So you probably should not drink." She goes back to the bedroom after a few minutes and lays down on the bed. She did not want to kill him. He may be a pain in the ass, but that did not mean that he deserve to die. She looks at her wings a moment and says to herself, "Angels may have warriors and have to fight sometimes. But just because one has demon blood in them does not mean they deserve to die." She gets up from the bed a moment. She refused to let herself become a killer just because someone else told her to. It was not in her nature to kill.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Rhama had only one response to that statement. He downed the second drink and poured a third. "Not from where I'm standing." he watched as she went back into the bedroom, his bedroom and lay back on his bed. He looked at the third drink as he eavesdropped. So it wasn't in her nature to kill, was it? Then how the hell could she explain the angel bomb she let off in town?

He sipped at the third drink and then put the glass down as he felt that tingling go through his body again. He shuddered to try and get rod of it, but it wouldn't budge. Perhaps a cold shower would work.

Going into the bathroom, he stripped off and stood under the cool jets. The tingling wasn't gong away and he balled his fists as he leaned forward and rested his forehead on the tiled wall under the shower...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next