The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 31 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:54 pm

Rhama felt her discomfort and he was quick to dispel her fears over her weight. As he began his new rhythm, much slower and deeper this time, he smiled down at her and nodded as he kissed her, "Absolutely we do." He said to her as he let his hands travel over every inch of her luscious body that he could reach, relearning her form in detail. "And don't you dare consider losing weight again." He said to her almost firmly, "If I want a bag of bones again, I'll go raid the graveyard, understand?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 31 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Raven laughed as he tried to be firm with her over her weight. "You sound just like my father. And if you go raiding graveyards again, we might have another Seattle to deal with. I don't think we want to spend another 6 months cleaning up a zombie disaster." She moaned frequently when he would seem to dive deep into her very sensitive core. Her body arched pressing into his. She had missed this. The closeness and the passion between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Rhama laughed and shook his head as he kissed her again passionately. She felt so good on him that he found it hard to ignore that ache again in his gut. He stepped up his pace, but he also changed the movement against her so it would pleasure her more than him. As she arched her back into him, he looped his hand and forearm under her lower back and held her there with his hand gripping her hip some as he ground against her. He wanted her delirious and utterly satisfied before he finished with her....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:40 pm

She could feel the ache within her body and she found herself feeling like she was going to explode but she didn't want to. She did not know the next time they would be intimate once more. She bit her lip make her muscles and concentration go back on to what her main focus was. Pleasing him. She was able to ignore the pleasure building up inside her again. Her heart racing inside her chest. Everytime they were together like this it felt like no time has passed between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:41 pm

Rhama was determined to pleasure her and when he felt her body tense up, he thought he had her, but then her mind seemed to block it out and he growled in his throat some. Keeping her in that position, he leaned over a little more and ground against her harder. "Come for me?" He asked her, "Just let go and let me pleasure you, my love." He kissed at her throat as he took his hand from her back and pressed her into the bed, grinding against her. He was getting close again, but he was desperate to see that passion and release in her eyes as well as feel it through her luscious body.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:15 pm

Raven moaned as he had her pressed hard in the bed. She was close to the edge as is. But then he was grinding against her just right and her body wanted to give in under the pressure. And before she knew it, her wall came crumbling down. The waves of pleasure were too much for her to handle anymore. She gripped the bed as the pleasure exploded throughout her entire body and her juices burst out of her leaving her only able to scream his name in pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:09 am

Raven was finally giving into the pleasure of it and when he felt her succumb to her climax, screaming his name, he picked up his pace. Taking her hand from the sheets, he curled her fingers around his instead and powered home. "Yes!" He growled as he felt that ache release. His whole body shuddered as he cast his seed again in her and he slowly began to relax his hips, thrusting the last of his seed into her more tenderly now. He leaned his head down and kissed her lovingly, relaxing fully on her and his free hand began to caress her once more. "There she is." He cooed at her, "There's my wife."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31