The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 17 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:41 pm

Raven calms down some. "These wounds would have killed Yuki. I know that. So I am glad to had her quickly." She wipes her face and looks at her chest. "The blood loss alone made me worse. I can't see straight and I hate the medicine they have me on. It messes up my ability to think straight." She kisses his lips softly. "I am sorry for worrying you and for being a nut case."

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 17 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:49 pm

Rhama shook his head and kissed her back lovingly, "Don't worry about it."  He said, "We're both guilty of being nut cases.  Just you concentrate on getting better.  I know the drugs will screw with your head, but they're helping heal you and keep your pain down.  Let me and the family deal with the outside for a while.  Besides,"  He smiled softly, "Now that you're out of surgery, Dad will have let Mom know and she'll bring Yuki.  That will make you feel a hundred times better."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:12 pm

Raven nods and tries to relax as she knew that he was right. She strokes his hand as she slowly falls asleep. Meanwhile her mother walks into the hospital seemingly sober. She comes in the room. She says to Rhama, "Your father told me what happened. Is Raven going to be okay?" She was clearly upset. She had cleaned herself up. She sits on the opposite of Rhama so she could see her daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:16 pm

Rhama kept hold of her hand as she fell asleep and watched over until her mother arrived.  He eyed her with suspicion and some anger.  "She's gonna be just fine."  He said flatly and then turned his attention back to Raven.  "Don't wake her, I've only just managed to convince her to sleep a little."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Her mother looks at him a moment. "I know you think that I am a worthless mother but you do not know me. You don't have the right to judge me." She gets in her purse and pulls out a light blue dolphin. She says, "This always seemed to comfort her. I got this for her when she was 5. She got really sick and doctors had to keep her for 3 months." She places the dolphin next to Raven.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Rhama narrowed his eyes again, but then shook his head, "No, Gloria."  He said quietly, "I don't think you're worthless at all, never have.  However, I do think you're a selfish, self centred addict that would rather put herself first than her family.  Raven needed you and you ran out on her, have done for years.  You say I don't know you, fair enough, but I do know something about people like you.  I spent years in Hell torturing them with their own selfishness."  He looked at the dolphin and cocked his head to one side.  A small comfort, considering, he thought.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:26 pm

Her mother looks at him a moment and says, "Don't you think I know that? The loss of my love took me to a dark place that I have not been able to get away from. It's not an excuse. I know that I have no one to blame but myself. When her father came back, I thought it was going to be okay. But then the guilt of leaving her bottled up and her father hates me."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:56 am

Rhama eyed her still with suspicion, but he managed to force back the open disgust in his face.  "He doesn't hate you."  He told her, "He just can't understand you abandoning her."  he turned his eyes back to Raven, "I would never dream of doing that to Yuki if Raven died.  I'd want to keep her closer and happier than ever, but I suppose it's different between blood children and adopted.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:10 am

She looks at him a moment and says, “No it is not different between blood and adopted children. I was diagnosed as Bipolar and manic depressant as soon as I was eighteen. I have never needed to be on meds because somehow her father always seemed to balance me out. When I lost him, I lost my ability to cope.” She looks at Raven. “Raven has never wavered from her kind heart. I could not see how she still held hope for this world.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:03 pm

"Then you should have sought help instead of running off and leaving her."  Rhama said, feeling his anger rise again, but he pushed it way down and kept his voice quiet.  He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before speaking again, "Look, this isn't helping, so let's just agree to disagree about what's past.  You're here now and if you've got any honour left, you'll be staying, which means you will clean up and work hard to be a part of this family.  Yes, Raven's heart has never wavered with you, so work from that.  Pull yourself back up and be a good mother again and a good grandmother for Yuki.  They both need you.  Maybe you could even find some common ground again with your husband.  Raven needs a stable and united family, understand?"......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:25 pm

Raven sensing his anger woke up again and looked at the two of them a moment. “I can’t sleep for ten minutes without someone in our family fighting.” She laughs softly. She knew her mother was difficult for Rhama to handle. Well one might say her mother had the emotional state of a child. That is how Raven always dealt with it. “Did the doctors say when I could eat?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:47 pm

Rhama smiled as Raven woke, but then blushed slightly when she mentioned the argument.  "Uh yeah."  He said eventually, "They're gonna check your obs for a few hours and if everything has settled down, they'll let you eat something."  he then smiled and leaned over to kiss her, "I'll go get you some water or something and take some air.  These places always make me feel on edge."  He looked to her mother with warning not to upset Raven before smiling at his wife and then leaving......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Raven kisses him back softly before watching him go. So he could not handle her mother very well either. She says to her mother and says, “Mom you are not going to get any pity from Rhama. So you can quit the “I was diagnosed as Bipolar and manic depressant as soon as I was eighteen” act.” She looks at the little blue dolphin and smiles some.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:20 am

Rhama wandered for a little while in the hospital and then bought himself a coffee before going out into the carpark to get that air he had spoken about.  When he finished, he began to wander once more.  At this time, and unseen by Rhama, Alex arrived with Yuki and went up to the unit Raven was being treated in.

She smiled as she entered Raven's room and took Yuki out of her carriage, I've brought someone to see you."  She said with a smile.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:57 am

Raven looks Yuki as Alex brings her to her. She says, “There’s my baby girl.” Yuki was fussing like a maniac. Raven mixes some baby formula that was bought just in case something like this happened. Yuki did not like the taste but she drank it. She was just that hungry. Raven cooed and kissed Yuki as she drank to calm her down. Yuki’s face was red with anger. She balls her little fists as she drinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:11 am

Alex sat back and let Raven feed Yuki, though she really shouldn't be doing so much so soon after the accident, and regarded Raven's mother carefully.  "How are you feeling?"  She asked the other woman......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:30 am

Raven’s mother looks at Alex and says, “Going through withdrawals and wanting to lie myself out of blame. Other than that, I am fine.” Raven looks at Alex and says, “She won’t be her until everything is out of her system.” She looks for Rhama. “Alex did you see Rhama when you came in? I know he needed fresh air but there are demons all over the place. I do not want him to get hurt.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:38 am

Alex shook her head at Raven, "No, love, I didn't see him."  She said, "But he'll be fine.  I don't think I've ever seen him lose a fight with a demon, not even Hexes could beat him.  He'll be back when he's ready.  I think the last few weeks has just caught up with him, is all."  Her eyes then fell on Raven's mother and she cocked an eyebrow, "Lying yourself out of blame only gets you into more trouble and blame.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:04 am

Raven felt more comfortable listening to Alex as she explained that Rhama would be okay. She rocks Yuki to sleep and goes to sleep herself. Her mother says after a moment, “It is a force of habit.” She sits there a moment watching Raven sleep. “You know Ever since Raven was little she has always had a way about her that would make people think everything was going to be okay. That was why I could be around her. The guilt would always come back.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:14 am

Alex smiled and carefully pulled the blanket up over them both so they could sleep.  Her eyes then went to Raven's mother, "You need to change your habit then."  Alex said quietly and then smiled, "Guilt only destroyed you when you let it.  You did what you did and there's nothing you can do about it.  What happens in the future, you can do something about.  Let your guilt go and..."  She smiled at Raven and Yuki, "And enjoy what you have.  I know I do.  I always wanted a daughter, but after Hexes, I never thought I'd be able to have any more.  He's hoping to prove me wrong, but in the meantime, I can look at Raven that way.  As my sister now, I suppose, and probably the older sister, perhaps I could take you under my wing and help you, but only if you want it.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:31 am

Her mother looks at Alex and says, “Some people do not deserve a second chance and I know I am one those people who will mess up every time they try to change.” She gets up and covers Raven and Yuki with a blanket. “Raven deserves a life without having to worry about me.” She kisses Raven on the forehead. “Good luck Raven May you be happy in your life.” She gets up and leaves the hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:34 am

Alex quickly got up and chased after Raven's mother, "Everyone deserves a second chance, Gloria."  She said quickly, "Look at Rhama, look at Hexes.  They were far worse than you could ever dread to be and yet look at them now.  You can't think that walking away will make Raven's life better.  All you've done thus far is walk away.  If Raven wanted that, she would never have sought you out to begin with.  She would have simply gone with Rhama and never looked back, but she didn't.  She wants her Mom around, like Rhama wants me around."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:39 pm

(https://uimates.rpg-board.net/t973-fate-s-design-reserved#90851 Here it is. Sorry it took so long.) Her mother looks at her as she was not sure why this woman cared. She says, “I know she wants me with her. I want to be there for her. But all I do is hurt her. It dos not matter if I am by her side or far away. I do not want to keep disappointing her or hurting her.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:17 am

((sorry for not being around))  Alex considered the woman carefully and shook her head, "She doesn't care."  She said softly, "She just wants her mom, warts and all.  All it takes is a little effort on your part.  Sit with her, talk with her, talk with Yuki.  You'll see what I mean."  She leaned in and hugged the woman....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:48 am

( It is fine. Life must come first) Raven's mother hugs to Alex back after moment. Clearly she did not mean to be a bad mother. And sometimes grief can grip the soul. She just needs a little help seeing the light. She makes her way back to the room and sits by Raven's side. She smiles some as little Yuki seemed to curl right up to her mother. Just like Raven would to her when she was a baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next