The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone there? (Reboot)

2 posters

Go down

Anyone there? (Reboot) Empty Anyone there? (Reboot)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:44 pm

The world had ended now, the greatest city ever known was in ruins, the once marvellous lights and skyscrapers were gone forever and the cluttered streets of the city were broken and its falling building lay there. Old cars had rusted and the odd plants were beginning to regrow now.
Everything was silent and it seemed as if no one was here.
But truly among everything there was one person, this world was at its end and everything destroyed but she remained in the place she had been born and learned everything she needed to help keep herself and other people alive, despite not being a leader by nature she would step up if need be.

This girl was named Ren; she was 19 years old and was not someone who gave up. She was slender and had slightly pale skin compared to most, her mismatched eyes of emerald green and crystal blue were always focused and she always kept her long, rich brown hair tied back with a black ribbon as she wore her black faded jeans and long sleeved top which had a black body and collar but had white sleeves as well as wearing her usual pair of black trainers. Around her waist was a belt which held a pouch of bullets, two holsters which held her silver twin guns with a black ivy pattern engraved on them and beneath the holsters hidden carefully were a pair of sheaths with silver twin daggers in them. Both the twin guns and the silver twin daggers were connected to their twin by a silver chain which ran behind her once they were put away in their sheaths and holsters.

She walked around in silence looking for anyone; anything that remained there and held her silence while her curious mismatched eyes searched the area after two years she still searched for others to pass the time as she searched for what she would be eating that day knowing where everything was, the best water source, food sources and even where to find some clothes if need be.
After two years of this she should know those things at least.
She knew a lot now and had seen every creature in this place well most of them and their population had increased quickly over two years. Her twin guns and daggers were nothing special but they got the job done and held sentimental value as did her rusted silver locket which lay around her neck. It could no long be opened but it kept her going through the two years.

She heard something and turned heading towards the sound and clambered up a fallen beam and jumped down into an old room and looked around it keeping a hand near one of her guns. The chains of her daggers and guns rattled lightly as she jumped down and stayed quiet.
But you see it wasn't the guns that were special or the daggers but the bullets and the edged of the blades were very strong and her parents made them for her and taught her how to restore them with scrap bits of metal. She moved quickly not knowing what was there. Both her guns were loaded and she kept herself as quiet as she could.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Anyone there? (Reboot) Empty Re: Anyone there? (Reboot)

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:23 pm

It had been a while since he had last went looking for food, he had always been alone and for many years he hadnt seen anyone. It felt odd that he was alone so long and havent saw a single person, but then again it could be cause they may be hiding. Not long after the world was destroyed, many where lost, including many mutants. (x-men reference) however some survived, very few survived to be litterally honest.

These new creatures since the radiation began dissapearing and humanity came back out seemed odd. There where even some that where rather large and dangerous. Jasper was trying his best to avoid the one that was tracking him, he had accidenty disturbed its nest. trying to back away it followed him and began chase. Ducking into the abandoned building he moved as fast as he could but while running up the stairs they gave way and he fell through and landed hard on the ground. Instantly he yelled,"SHIT!" His body encased itself in a shield that was midnight black.

He didnt want to kill this creature but it was beginning to become apparent that he was gonna need to. It was large like a Rhino and heavily armored from the mutation. Scurrying to his feet rapidly, Jasper was now blocked in and had nowhere to go. He sighed as it was merely a few feet away and said,"Im sorry," he lowered his head and closed his eyes. Unaware that someone was observing him and the creature, he breathed in slowly as he felt bad for what was about to happen but it couldnt be avoided.

The Rhino like creature charged at Jasper and Jasper stopped it dead in its tracks by placing his hand on the creatures head saying,"Forgive me." For a second there was no light in the whole room, it turned completely black and suddenly there was a very loud BOOM! The insides of the creature where all over the place, lowering his arm he lowered the armor that his body was generating and sighed. All he wanted was to find food, he didnt want to disturb the creature and its nest, let alone kill there parent.

He walked forward through all the blood and guts determined to find some food before he would end up getting frustraited and killing something to eat. He was seriously hoping to find something that nobody had scavenged yet but this was the third city he had been to and found nothing.

This was day 3 with no food.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:39 pm

Ren moved slowly after hearing a bang nearby. She approached with caution able to smell blood, the air was heavy with it as she got closer. Ren was completely human, no mutation well unless that included very sensitive senses apart from that she was completely normal. Only when the young women moved from where she was hiding did she noticed the man and watched him cautiously noticing the blood "Are you alright?" she asked she still had a hand on one of the twin guns cautiously. She noticed he did seem rather hungry "Do you want something to eat, I have a food supply back at my den" she said to him as she awaited his answer although she was still rather careful.

Once she did receive some answers she headed back to her den, she'd done some hunting and had caught some smaller versions of the creatures, she'd also developed a procedure to get rid of most of the radiation of the smaller animals, at least to the point they were safe to eat. She could make a quick fire and roasted it luckily due to the isolation of her den it didn't tend to attract others "It's been years since I've seen anyone" she said almost glad for the company and had a system well worked out by now, she could sustain her life here and had no plans to move if she could still live peacefully and successfully in the small den she'd created. "What are you doing around here anyway, no one passes through this city if they can help it" she said to him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:35 pm

Hearing her voice startled him, raising his hand to her with his palm open. To many it would seem as if he was trying to beg them to stop attacking him or something but in his case it was a weapon. He already felt tired from the starvation, hearing that she was offering him food he lowered his hand while holding the arm that he was aiming with. Looking at her he nodded and the thought of food made him anxious.

He hadnt spoke to a person in years and wasnt shure if he should talk to her. Following her from a distance, he kept quiet. Following her into her den, he sat down trying to be nice. when she asked what he was doing around here, he looked around and said,"looking for food, havent ate in 3 days."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:42 pm

Ren looked to him and offered him some of the food "I have enough in storage for the cold winters to feed myself and three others" she said to him "So eat up, Although there isn't much variety at the moment since I haven't been foraging over the last few days" she said softly and let him eat the meat eating her now share quite contently. "What's your name, I'm Ren but are the other cities really that bad, this one still has plentiful game and usually enough fruit and stuff growing on trees, I can freezer it in some of the freezers I've dragged here and got them working off solar energy and then have a back up as well for when it's not so sunny" she said to him. 'Wind turbines are also used as part of the energy otherwise I just store it until it's needed for an emergency" she grinned quite proud of her work.

Ren had always been good at fixing and putting things together which had proved very useful in these long days on her own. "You're welcome to stay here, I could use the company to be honest" she smiled "also what was with the armour before and your hand was a weapon correct?" she asked him "You didn't seem scared so it was clearly you being offence and not defensive"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:04 pm

Eating his food, trying to stay quiet and polite. He was nervous around her, this was the first time he had seen a person in years and she was a girl at that. He had known about women for years, but never been around one. He was surprised that anyone could rebuild or fix anything that was from another time, but hearing that she had food and he could stay sounded like a very good thing. He was interested in the idea and is inclined to take her offer. She asked what his name was and he looked down at the plate and his food, the truth was he didnt know what his name was.

He had woke up one day from a creature biting him and somehow he killed it even though it was 3 times his size, that was the first time he ever witnessed his power. Waundering around since the age of 13 with this power, not knowing who he is or how he can do this power. Now 17, he was well built from the lack of food and the hard work. He was very strong but at the same time very reluctant to make a move unless it had to be made.

He handed her the empty plate and after she asked his name he said,"More?" He didnt speak much before she met him, then again he never had anyone to speak to. He didnt know a whole lot to say, but he knew some. When she spoke about the shield and his arm, he pulled his arm away very quickly after putting the plate down and began hiding his arm saying,"No hurt me," Thinking she may hurt him and run tests on him to learn how he does it. Accidently and instinctively he pulls the shield up and it covers his body, encasing him in a black armor that looks like rock but a rock thats alive. Hard as steel, but moveable and solid black.

Looking down noticing that the shield was up, he sighed. It was very hard for him to control his ability, he had only intended to knock out the Rhino, but instead he simply blew it up. The shield was made entirely from dark matter, his body produced it. It could be used as a shield, and a weapon. Which is why the room went black when he fired the weapon.

It was evident that he needed someone to help him, not just with his powers, but with interaction with other people and it looked like she was the one for the job so far.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:15 pm

Ren looked to him and smiled a little when he asked for more and pulled some more from the freezer and cooked it for him before letting him eat "Here you are" she smiled but then noticed his shield up "Geez, I'm not going to hurt you, and you don't have a name huh, let's see what to call you?" she frowned and tried to think of something "Sorry I'm not so good with names, we can try and find you one in the Library tomorrow if you like, reminds me, wonder if I still have that spare blanket" she seemed rather happy to have company and once she had dug out the old duvet she showed it to him "Not the best but it should keep you warm at least."

"I'm not going to hurt you so you can drop your shield" she said softly and put a hand out "Well let's stick together from now on anyway" holding the hand out for him to shake and show she could be trusted, she really was rather happy to find someone to keep her company even if he couldn't speak much. "Anyway, Sorry I don't have another pillow at the moment so you can use mine if you want to until we find a second one" she said as she was setting out her sleeping area in the den. "I can cook you some more food as well before I sleep if you want" she smiled at him. Once it had all settled down and she was heading to bed she pecked his cheek and then settled down under her duvet.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:21 pm

Hearing she wasnt gonna hurt him, he lowered the shield and took the second helping of food and began eating it slowly. He admired the blanket as it was more than he ever had to keep him warm. He nodded as she mentioned finding him a name and he grabbed her hand and replicated the movement that she was doing, but while doing so his shield ability formed at the hand and replicated itself to her hand, forming the shield around her hand.

Quickly he pulled his hand away thinking he did bad, even though he didnt mean to do it. Now she would see first hand how the shield behaves, it was alive and she would feel it pulse but it wouldnt hinder her movement at all. Once it ran out of power however, it would dissapear and since she doesnt make the dark matter like he does it would dissapear in seconds.

He followed her after she gave him a kiss on the cheek, he wasnt shure where to go so he thought following her would be best. All the food that she gave him was ate, and he was stuffed for a change. Feeling happy he yawned as he followed her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Ren smiled and looked to their hands a little surprised and when he followed her afterwards and showed him where he could sleep, it was right next to here as well since it was a little small for two people "Sleep well ok and we'll find you a name tomorrow" she smiled at him before she soon del asleep curled up under her blanket before she shifted a little in her sleep. When the morning came however, she prepared a quick meal for them both and waited for him to awaken before she tried to plan a route in her head to the library "Oh right do you have any injuries or anything I need to check over, sorry should've checked last night but kinda forgot" she said and gave a sheepish grin.

After receiving an answer she either tended to his wounds or began to get ready to go out to the library with him. Once they were there she found a few name books "Can you read ok, and here are a few books that have boys names in, let's try and find one you like ok?" she smiled sweetly just like before as she went through the books page by page with him and wrote down any names he seemed to like. At the end she and quite the list "Well then, what name do you like best?" she asked him and looked straight to his eyes with her mismatched ones.

(Time for bed exam in the morning so goodnight)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down