The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Gate Reboot Privte

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Paradise Gate Reboot Privte Empty Paradise Gate Reboot Privte

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:06 am

Photo/Image: In game: Paradise Gate Reboot Privte Animegirl42

Real world: Paradise Gate Reboot Privte 4942ab76-830e-4a66-bc56-c2fc74c838b1_zpsa6abbad0

Isabelle McLock wakes up and sits up in her hospital bed and stretches some. She stops a moment as she sees a brightly wrapped box on her tray. She says softly to herself, “No one gets me anything.” She sees a letter on top. She takes the small letter off the top. She slowly opens it.

Dear Isabelle,

This is a game system called The Orb. Installed in it is the virtual reality MMORPG Paradise Gate. In this game you can forget your real life and have fun. Please enjoy and conquer the game.

- D
She unwraps the gift and calls the nurses to have them help her set it up. The black headgear glows some as it turns on ready to begin. Once everything else is plugged in, she puts on the headgear. It instantly came to life. The black metal started to flash yellow and the visual screen flashes WELCOME ISABELLE! across the screen. She gasps as she feels the helmet vibrate and the game menu pops up.

Paradise Gate

Click Log In To Register

She clicks the button and she quickly creates an avatar. She then feels herself being dragged into a bright blue tunnel. When she comes to a stop, she finds herself in the middle of what seems to be a town square. She smiles as she feels the wind blow through her now blue hair. She sees over one hundred people are there with her.

Not long after, a huge heliogram of a man in a lab coat appears. He says, “Welcome to Paradise Gate! I am the programmed guide Anker. You will all find that you are now unable to log out of the game.” Isabelle waves her hand and the menu pops up. She goes to the log out slot but the button does not work. Anker continues as if knowing people were going to try it, “It is no error, this world was designed as the ultimate world. The only way out is to beat all 300 levels. The gear cannot be removed from your head. It is skin tight to your head now. If you die in this game, you will be in Limbo for three hours before being revived.” Everyone around begins to panic. Anker continues, “Now in your inventory you will find 50 full heal health potions and teleport stones to start out with. A weapon specified to your chosen class. A guide to help you throughout this world and an egg. The egg will hatch when you hit level 50. What the egg hatches is up to your actions in this game. Oh and don’t worry about your real world bodies, the food and drink you consume here will nourish it. Well that is all for now. Good luck and have fun.”

The heliogram disappears and Isabelle sits down and opens the inventory to equip the weapon. She was an Archer with a secondary class of Swordswoman. She sees the weapon labeled Angel’s Bow and clicks it with her finger. A bladed dark blue bow appears in her right hand. She smiles and pulls back the bow, the arrow materializing in the bow once she pulls it back. She slowly guides the string back to its safe position. She looks at herself in the reflection of a building and sees that she looks and has the name of the avatar she created. Ravenna Level 1. She smiles and says, “Let’s go.”

She opens up the guide and makes her way to the outer fields. She says, “This will be fun.”

(Okay Paradise Gate has six classes: Archer, Knight, Swordsman, Forger Aka Weapon Maker, Shield User, and Animal Tamer. Each character can have two classes. I need a male character to take an interest in her because she is the only one who is calm about the whole situation. Romance and blood battles intended. Can have as many other characters join as you want. More fun that way. Guilds will be used.)

Back to top Go down

Paradise Gate Reboot Privte Empty Re: Paradise Gate Reboot Privte

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Hearing about Paradise Gate for the last 2 weeks or so, Ryu decided to give it a try. After all Ryu was thinking with the mindset that trying a game wouldnt hurt anything. Grabbing the helmet from the box, he held it in one hand as he walked to his chair. Sitting in it and leaning back, making shure he was comfortable before putting on the helmet.

Ryu put the helmet on slowly, it was a snug fit. Once on all the way, he pressed the button over the ear and turned it on. The screens flaring up to life, before fully onlining Ryu said,"come on, surprise me."

Creating his chara to resemble him, he then entered the blue tunnel then emerged only to find that a hollogram figure in the shape and appearance of a male figure was letting them all kindly know that he had trapped them inside the game. Ryu hearing this laughed some saying,"Nice entrance speech," Ryu thinking that the man was faking it, Ryu tried logging off but the log off was function wasnt working. Thinking that the Neural interface was improperly displaying, he used voice commands trying to log out.

After a few moments he shrugged some, saying,"No worries, I beat any game that I play." He had chosen the knight class, it had the armor that he wanted and chose a shield as his second class. Being a knight also meant that he could hide his face with his helmet that he wore. Covering his face completely with the helmet, and the shield mounted onto his right arm untill he needed it. His sword was held on his back via a long strap, unlike most, even as a knight he had a very different fighting style.

In the real world he was a sword master, and hearing that he could use swords here with a limitless potential he had decided to give it a go. But his tactics where far from normal, and even at times played dirty with the belief that your enemy isnt gonna play nicely.

His armor ruffled some as he shrugged his shoulders and loosening them up some before saying,"time to catch an idiot." Kneeling down, he placed one knee on the ground and placed one hand towards his face while putting his elbow on his knee and said,"Im gonna enjoy this." Before he played, he had read study guides and looked up things about the game. He had been a beta tester for games like this in the past, but he knew the operational maneuvers for the most part. very few things he didnt know how to do in games like this.

The kneeling position was the position that was needed for the knight class to transport large distances. He began the transfer sequence so that he could transport to the major city that was before him. A blue aura field circled around him as he made the link and once it was secured, he dissapeared. The blue ring flashed red for a second and dissapeared completely.

Once Ryu Entered the city, he realised that he was standing in the middle of a massive landing pad. Others around him phased in and out as they where coming and going. Walking slowly he began walking towards what seemed like a Inn. One thing was for certain, he needed a place to sleep in the very least.

Halfway towards the Inn Ryu noticed that there was a man running towards him. Noticing that the man was in an attack stance while running, Ryu turned at an angle making it so that the shield on his right was facing the man but standing tall. As the man ran towards him, Ryu slowly raised his arm towards the handle of the sword while saying very slowly,"dont make me end you..." Ryu's right hand touched the handle as the man picked up his pace, by now his hand had a firm grip of the sword. Once the strange man was ten feet away, Ryu closed his eyes and said,"very well," surprised that there were people like this in a game so soon, Ryu pulled the sword handle and the blade came out but as it came out a blue aura formed around the sword that emitted like a flame. In a rapid and forced manner, Ryu spun around using a short range slash as he used the spin to increase the kinetic energy of the blade upon impact. After the blade had cut the man, Ryu immediately did a spinning kick while chasing the blade directly into the foreign man before him.

Knowing that this maneuver was a kill, Ryu stood up as the corpse slid off the blade. The man and his sword fell to the ground as Ryu slashed the blade into the air to get the blood off the blade. Holding the blade at a 30 degree angle the blade began glowing a dark and deep blue. This was his stance, but he was also doing this to purify the blade after the killing. Once it was completed He walked the rest of the way muttering,"there already going insane." Taking a seat at the farthest table in the corner, he put the sword back in its sheathe and sat there to collect his thoughts. KNowing that people would have seen him, but not shure yet what to do from that alone.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:00 pm

In the outer fields, Ravenna loads her bow and shoots a wild dog in the eye with her arrow. It was killed instantly. Good to know that the game is realistic about hunting the monsters. She stopped after a moment as she watched players losing their minds. She says softly rolling her eyes, "There is no point in getting worked up over something that you can't control. All you can do is, try to make it through the game."

She looks at her guide again. The leveling up speed slows down after players reach level 10. She looks at her status bar, "I think I will start doing quests once I get to level 5 just to get a feel for this." She puts the guide away and starts going after every monster she can find. She goes after a level 5 Griffin Hog and lets her arrow remain pulled back for 10 seconds before letting it fly. It hits the monster in the back knocking down its health by half. It turns charging at her its black bladed wings folded back for the attack. Its blood soaked tucks ready to come for the kill. She smiles and activates a skill. She readies another arrow and let's it go. This time five arrows come out at once killing the monster. She smiles at her status bar as it goes from midway into level 1 to level 4. She earns 500 silver and a Griffin Hog feather. She sees that the item is meant to increase chances of taming a Griffin Hog. She drops that item since she can’t use it and keeps killing monsters.

She looks through the menu and noticed that she gets a skill boost when she kills something with her bow and arrow skills. She says as she kills a few more monsters, “This gets stronger each time I use it good. I got to watch my back since player killing is allowed.” She makes her way to the city and goes to the Inn and registers it as her safe zone for now. She looks around noticing twenty NPCs and ten players. One a goofy looking knight. She sits down at a table and keeps her bow in hand. She was uneasy enough though inns were considered safe zones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:24 pm

After sitting at the table inside the inn for several hours. He had watched several people come and go, but one stood out amonst them all. He studied her body and appearance, she had already ranked up pretty fast. He raised his wrist some looking at his own and saw that he was level 9, shrugging his shoulders some as he was a bit surprised but didnt care at the same time.

Standing up, he placed the chair back in its respective spot and went to her table. Taking a seat before her he sat down while saying,"is there a place that we can be alone to talk?" He didnt want to talk around people, he needed a wingman, even if it was a woman. He knew he wouldnt be able to do this alone, some of the fighting styles needed to win would require atleast one person. And liking her as a combative type, he thought she and him would be able to do this no problem.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:50 pm

Ravenna studied him as he sat down beside her. Now that she was close to him, she could tell he was a Knight and shield combo player. He was also a player killer. His icon was blood red and orange. Definitely keep her guard up. She says, “Sure we can talk.” She was not sure what he wanted. But he could not kill her here. She got up and went to her room and went in after looking up his avatar name and giving him an invite in so he could enter her room. This ought to be interesting to say the least.

The room was nice. King sized bed. If the game was truly in sync with her real body, she would need the extra space so she could fully stretch out. She hoped that not everything was in sync with this body. She looks at the small wooden table and gets the chair so they would be facing across from each other. Whoever this guy was, he quickly knew his way around a blade. She says to herself, “Well I better get used to this. At least this body works.” She sits in a chair at the table, waiting for the knight to show up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Hearing that she is allowing him to talk to her, he had noticed that she never killed before but he knew she would be able to see that he has before. After recieving her invite to her room, he walks to her room then accepts the invite, letting himself in the room. Taking off his shield and his sword, he placed them on the bed to show he meant no harm to her.

Seeing her at the small wooden table, he took the empty seat and relaxed for a second before saying,"First things first, in the real world I am a master swords man and I only have this blood icon because I defended myself against one of the crazies." He reaches up and grabs his helmet from both sides and gently lifts it, causing his long hair to fall out the helmet and reveal his face for the first time. Brushing the hair out the way some, he looks at her using his green eyes and said,"You and I are both sane enough to realise that were not gonna go 300 levels solo. Your a ranged fighter, and Im a close range fighter. Both are a tactical advantage in a pair such as us. Like one hand washing the other, we can offer more together than alone. Your the only one that I permit to see my face for my clan in the real world doesnt allow anyone to see our faces when we wear our battle armor but friends are the exception." He paused and said,"If you will accept my offer of friendship and support, I will do what I can to protect you my lady."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Ravenna looks at him as he removed his armor and sword. She put down her bow to show him the same respect. She listened to what he had to say before speaking, "Your argument is very understandable and well persuadable. I will join you on completing this game. My main class is archer but I can handle sword. I have been on my own through a lot of things so forgive me if my social skills are not the best." She shook his hand as a sign of agreement to being his partner through this game. "Also you should be careful about using teleport crystals. They are very expensive to replace." she understood him for showing in the great honor of showing his face to her. She would take that into account for any future actions between the two of them. She would show him the same respect.

"Do you plan on doing any more hunting tonight or do you plan on resting?" If he was planning on resting for the night, they could just share this room so he didn't have to spend all his money for his own room. She could tell that he was already level 9. Pretty fast work for the first day. She opened the menu and send an invite for him to become her friend and her ally. This way if they ever got separated during quest they could find each other through the following function and their menu. She wasn't really comfortable with having someone so close to her. It wasn't him it was just her own habits of being on her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:05 pm

He took out the teleport crystal that he has in his pocket and said,"you mean this thing?" He tossed it in his hand some and caught it in the air saying,"really? I mean I have three of these things already, and I have a little bit of money but not shure how much." He truely wasnt shure what amount he had, so he looked using his eyes. Unlike her, she was controlling everything with her hands but he could use the interface just by using his eyes.

Seeing the amount of money that he has, he looked down saying,"oh, I didnt think I would have that..." hearing her ask if he had plans to hunt or rest, he broke his thought and said,"resting sounds good to me actually." He accepted her friend request using his eyes, he had set up the neural interface to respond to his eyes before he even began playing the game and said,"would you like me to sleep on the floor? And if you like I can help afford the room." Not letting her know the amount of currency that he has on him just yet unless she asked and wanted to know.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Ravenna looks at him as he ran his interface with his eyes. That was interesting. He must be used to Virtual Reality Games to be able to do that. Considering she was a newbie herself. She tensed up when he started playing with the teleportation crystal. She says, "They cost over 50,000 coins just for one. I mean it would be no big deal as long as we always won against a boss."

She got some extra blankets down from the closet and turned a part of the floor into a bed for him. That way he did not have to against the hard floor. "Don't worry about paying for part of the room. You are probably very tired considering your level already." She did not plan on going to sleep quite yet. She wanted to challenge some players to a duel to practice with her sword and get used to the feel of this body little more. It would also help her gain more levels faster. She took care of the table and everything else so it would be out of their way.

She says to him, "Because you are marked as a player killer, people wait until you are out of the town in order to attack you. I am going to do with some players to see if I can catch a glimpse at what we are dealing with. And I want to see if we can find the boss room quickly or not. The more we know about this area the better." Ravenna wasn't much of a sleeper. So she was ready to go to see how this is done.

Then she went out of the room so she could see what was going on. As soon as she stepped out of the Inn, she got 10 different dueling requests. So for several hours she was boosting up her skills and her experience points. All without becoming a player killer. After on that mark stayed with you for 3 days after you killed someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Seeing her reaction over how he handled the crystal made him stop and put them away saying,"sorry, used to different life styles." Hearing that they cost only 50k, he smiled some as he said,"2.3 mill," he then looked away almost as if he was trying to hide his face some .

He went to the blankets that she set up for him as a bed and asked,"is there a room that I can change in?" It was true that he could use the interface to take off anything and put anything on but he preferred to do it the old fashioned way as thats how he was used to doing it in the real world. She seemed focused on getting to the boss, but he wasnt. Atleast not yet he wasnt, he was still settling and adjusting to this world. It seemed strange, there was things he wanted but couldnt seem to get. Even his real life cravings carried over into the game.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:59 pm

Ravenna came back after winning all of her duels. When she came back in the room, she saw that he was having a problem. She asks him as she puts her bow away, "What's wrong? Did I miss something before I left?" Ravenna earned three levels worth in experience points so she was up to the same level as him. She however only earned about 500000 coins.

She changed into her programmed pajamas. She puts her hair up into a ponytail so is out of the way. The blue hair was a lot different than her actual natural hair. It was thicker more alive. She was worried about him though. She sits by him waiting for his response. She finally felt tired but not tired enough to go to sleep so she could be up to talk if he needed to talk to her about anything. They might as well get to know each other since they're going to be in a team for quite a while. She however was not sure how she was going to talk about herself with him. She has always been rejected by everyone around her including her own parents.

She flexes out her wrist and fingers from using her bow and arrow. The sword was not tiring on her hands. She would have to get used to working her hands more. But it was a good feeling. She was not used to doing such hard work. She could tell something was up with him. "So what's up with you? Are you hungry or something? I have some food just not a lot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:15 pm

while she had left, He took the time to manually take off all the armor that he was wearing to reveal that he was actually very fit and strong. He quickly covered his body as he was partially insecure about the way that he looked and saw her when she came back. When she walked in he quickly coverd his body so she couldnt see the scars and said,"I think nothing moved," saying something stupid as he was trying to shovel off his insecurities.

He reached in the pockets of the pants he was wearing earlier and pulled out 3 blue ribbons and tied them into his hair to keep the hair in a pony tail and said,"Hungry is a good word for it," looking away as he was used to a far different life style than what he was being faced with now. Being used to having women every night just for there body but seeking love in all the wrong places and always coming up short. He yawned some and with his eyes transferred 1.1 mill to her saying,"this is for letting me stay,"

Trying to ignore what his body craved, it felt odd. Even though the world wasnt real, he could feel everything. His mind at times began to think that this world was real and that the old one was nothing more than just a dream that they where sharing.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Ravenna looked at him closely. For some reason she had a feeling that he was used to something that she could not provide him. She looks at him again and says, "I can give him some privacy if you need it." She had a feeling they came from different cultures. She wasn't judging him or anything. Everyone has their needs. She grabbed her blanket and went to leave so he could have some privacy. But then she changed her mind. She did pay for the room so she deserve to at least sleep in it. She goes back to him and says, "Look you can share the bed with me but I'm not doing anything more than that. We do not know each other well enough to do more than that." She gets in the bed and covers herself up on the left side of the bed so he could have the right side of the bed. That way he could have the feeling of having someone next to him which might help him relax. She lays on the her side so that she is facing the wall. She was rather embarrassed by this but who was she to judge other people? She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to help calm herself down. This was the closest she had gotten to a boy other than doctors and male nurses. Looks like this game is going to bring out a lot of firsts for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:44 pm

Hearing that she was gonna give him some privacy, he looked at her and mumbled,"Privacy?" then looked away as thats not what he had meant. Unknowing if she knew what he had meant earlier but wasnt going to press to push for it to clear it up or anything. Instead he decided to ignore it the best that he could for now. When she began walking away he reached out to her but quickly stopped as he saw what he was doing. Hearing that She was gonna allow him to share the bed with her, he quickly got into the bed but after hearing that she planned to do nothing more than just that he laid there.

He pulled the ribbons from his hair to let his hair spread out to try and get comfortable, and at first it worked but mere moments later he began to get restless and couldnt sleep still and his body craved once more. Looking at her, he developed an idea. It was rash and a bit blunt but if it worked, he would sleep like a baby. Being his first night in such a world, he hadnt ever thought something like this was gonna ever happen.

Taking his plan into action, he got very close to her. wrapping one arm over her shoulder while taking the other arm and putting it under her waist trying to make it comfortable for her while placing his face at the back of her neck. Able to feel her warmth and smell her scent his body began to rest and stopped raging amonst itself. Hoping she wouldnt say anything or atleast not too much and just hoping that she would allow it for he needed this in order to sleep.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Ravenna let him do what he needed to do in order to get comfortable. She blushed as red as a cheery but she got through it. Her heart was pounding inside her chest. So this was what it was like to be close to someone. She would have to keep in her memories now. Because in the real world, she won't get this close to anyone ever again.

By morning she was the first wake up. She changed her clothes and waited for him to wake up. She did manage to get some information on the boss room. She got the table out and got some food. The item list called what looked like pancakes bread Crisps. And she also got an sort ment of jams to have on them. After that she grabbed her bow and said once he was done eating, "The boss's room is at the base of a mountain just past this town. After we beat him we can move on to the next floor. However the boss is said to be a level 15. No one is quite sure what it looks like. But everyone knows for sure that it is in the base of the mountain. Do you want to practice some more by hunting or do you want to try and take on the boss? And by the look on the map there are a lot of player killers out and about waiting for people to leave the town."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Once he was situated it didnt take him long to fall asleep. Sleeping through the night soundly, he woke up not long after she got up and said,"so soon?" He was used to sleeping a little later than when she had gotten up. he yawned some and began eating slowly as he wasnt a morning person and wasnt used to being up this early. Hearing that the boss is level 15 and he was only level nine, she shrugged some as his hair was all over the place saying,"your such in a hurry, while Im just anxious to sleep and get to know you a bit better."

He yawned some more and stretched some, it wasnt his normal time that he gets up which is why he was a bit more bold towards her about it. Looking at the clock it was only 7am, he looked at her sternly saying,"Im going to bed, will you join me atleast?" Pulling the covers back up and over him, he laid down as the light from outside was getting bright and he said to her,"I normally wake up around ten, sometimes eleven." Yawning once more he shows his fangs by mistake and rolls on his side waiting to see if she will take a nap with him, then again her scent did atleast relax him.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:30 pm

Ravenna looks at him unsure what to say at the sudden boldness in his words. That was very different then he was yesterday. But she had to admit it was early. She says, "okay you have a point. We can sleep for a little longer." She gets back into bed with him. She was going to have to get used to it. She was a morning person because of the hospitals schedule. She puts away her stuff so it does not get in the way of them resting so that he could sleep well. She was not used to this kind of stuff. People usually try to avoid her no matter what. She wondered if he was always such a cuddle bug or not. Because if it was just because of her she'd have to punch him. She looks up at the ceiling wondering what they were going to do and how long it would take them to return to the real world. This place was a dream but a lot of the people in the game have families to return to. Despite her not having anyone to return to she still wanted to go back to the real world where she was supposed to be. Although many would think that she was crazy if they knew the real her. Somebody would probably encourage her to stay in the game. So they wouldn't have to take care of her. How long will it take for people to grow tired of trying to survive in this game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:39 pm

once she laid down with him, he quickly passed out and napped for what only felt like a few minutes but was just a matter of a few hours. Her smell relaxed him some which kept him asleep for now.

Upon feeling well rested, he woke up slowly and began to yawn. THe yawns where not from exhaustion like a yawn would normally be but instead this was him stretching as he felt great. Slowly removing his arm from under her, he went into the closet where he had left his armor and neatly moved the pieces around quietly so not to wake her as he was getting them ready to put them on.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Ravenna wakes up feeling him move from beside her. She says, "Did you sleep well?" She fixed herself up and looked at the map. She can see that the players were moving rapidly toward the boss room. But things did not look good. She did not look in Ryu's direction once. She says to him, "I know that you are not in a hurry to return to the real world but we have to do something." She gets her bow ready and upgrades her equitment. She says feeling her sword get a little heavier, "Upgrade your stuff. We are going to have to fight our way to the boss's room." She ties her hair up in a braid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:23 pm

He sighs as she wants him to upgrade his stuff and says,"Not yet," He begins putting on his armor which only takes him a few minutes. Before putting on his helmet, he gets the ribbons and ties them into his hair, then puts the ponytail like strand in the helmet as he puts it on.

Grabbing his sword and shield, he puts them where they belong and says,"Im a knight, I dont have to upgrade my gear often, and yes. I did sleep well, thank you for what you did last night and earlier. I dont know how to explain about that so.... I just wont."

Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:51 pm

Ravenna looks at him with a smile. She says to him, "I never asked you to explain it. It's none of my business. But could you give a girl some warning before you need to cuddle up like a crazy person? I am not use to physical contact with anyone."

She needed to find a way to get used to her new sword. She won in a battle or should she say a dual. She uses all her strength to move it. So she would have to use it as a last resort until she was able to master it. She was better with a bow and arrow. She looks at her bow for a moment.

She looks at him. "I am not a very good sword woman. Maybe you could teach me some things to make it easier?" Ravenna was not shy about her weaknesses. She wanted him to be safe but she needs to be able to protect herself too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:42 pm

"Im not used to giving anyone a warning, im just used to doing." He said coldly, but hadnt meant for it to sound so cold. He was just used to operating and doing what he needed as he needed it. She wasnt used to physical contact but he was, and sometimes he needed it to just sleep like last night.

He was glad to see that she admitted that she couldnt handle the sword properly due to its weight and all. Once he was suited up and ready to go he walked to her and said,"where can we go so i can teach you? I live by the sword, and im probably the best that can teach you to use one." He secured his swords to his back unlike a knight would have done and said,"first though, dont be afraid of the sword, and move with it... not you making it move." He walked to the door of the room and said,"you lead and Ill follow."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:53 pm

Ravenna did not know what to say at first as she was not used to all this. Although she was not offended by his tone. He was just being nice and honest about himself. Who is she to judge him by what he needed to do to survive? "Well at least you are honest about how you are. Not many guys are like that nowadays." she made her way to the outer fields knowing that he would follow her. "In town not a safe place to be right now for learning how to use your weapons. Many of the players killers are watching the newer players looking for easy kills."

She stopped moving around once they were in the middle of the field. Make it easier to see everything from all sides just in case someone came at them. "I am not afraid of my sword. They're just a lot heavier than I thought they would be. My bow gets heavier to everytime I upgrade it but not nearly as heavy as a sword." She takes out her sword slowly. The blade itself was silver with blue edging. She was not sure what he meant by letting the sword be a part of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:20 pm

He pulled out his sword, it was double the length of hers and he said to her,"yes they are heavy, but your body will grow to handle it. and if you hold it just right the weight isnt that bad." he held the sword up right in the air with one finger showing her what he meant before holding the handle again.

"if you hold it the hard way, parrallel to the ground, you will see its really heavy," he said while showing her,"but the trick is moving with it, not you moving it. Let it be like the ocean and your the waves, go with it. dont fight it."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Ravenna watched him with his sword before trying things his way and she found that it was easier to hold her sword his way than hers. She started to attack the monsters that were in the area letting her sword guide her instead of her trying to guide it where she wanted to go.

"That is a lot easier for me. But it feels like it has become a part of my body. Like it is an extension of my arm." She put her sword away before turning back to him. She says to him, "We are going to have issues with the boss first we have to deal with the player killers that have surrounded the level boss's room. We may need more members in our party."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next