The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xuxa_Rene Only

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

Xuxa_Rene Only Empty Xuxa_Rene Only

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:50 pm

Xuxa_Rene Only SecondauraAura a young half-breed angel is in charge of the small village she was born in. The humans that live here respect Aura even though she was not full human. Demons however despise her for her special skills. She can purify anyone’s soul with just a touch over the heart, leaving the demon or human a regular person. So every once in awhile they send a demon to the village to try and kill her. Still all failed in their attempts.

Back to top Go down

Xuxa_Rene Only Empty Re: Xuxa_Rene Only

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:29 pm

Stith had his orders and he was none to pleased he knew what had happened to the other demons that were sent to attack the town but his orders were to go, they assumed that since he was only half demon that he would be able to sneak in and gain the confidence of the people.

In reality he knew that he was being outcasted since he was only half demon, He was angry and was thristy for revenge as he entered the city looking for the famous Aura he knew that if he could bring her down the city would fall to their knees then maybe just maybe he would be accepted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:38 pm

Aura was stitching up a wounded soldier, when she sensed someone new was in their village. She looks around uneasy for a moment. She says to the soldier, “Please get everyone inside. A demonic energy is making its way into town. Just in case the person is looking for a battle, I want everyone to be somewhere safe.” The soldier nodded, bowed to her out of thanks, and got everyone to go inside their homes. Aura got her sword out and waited to see who the person was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:19 pm

Stitch was looking around the town, it was desserted he was crushed, if he did not succed in his mission he would not be allowed back home, he would be cut out and left to wonder the earth for all eternity alone.

He spotted Aura and nearly stumbled to the ground the pain in his head was nearly unbearable. He noticed her sword and his eyes narrowed, so it was right, either he would die in this battle or fail and be casted out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:29 pm

Aura looks him over a moment. She knew he had come to kill her, but she was not expecting a half demon. She says, “So they sent a half demon to kill me this time? Obviously they don’t think of you as worthy to keep around.” Aura kept her sword on her shoulder for a moment. She asks, “Do you really want to die for creatures that don’t respect or want you?” Her voice was kind even though she was getting ready to kill another demon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:19 pm

Stith glared at her, man she was beautiful, he had been told that she was preety but the stories did not do her justice. Even her voice was beyond preety.

As she spoke he continued to look at her. He wanted to reach out and strangle her but he could not, she spoke the truth he was seen as unworthy and they were willing to sacerfice him to see how strong she really was "I have my orders, if I do not accomplish this task I can never go home" The words were out of her mouth before she could trap them.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Aura says, “I can understand that. However I don’t really see why you’d want to go back. I have seen what your kind calls home. You get worse treat than I did when I was a child.” She had been in and out of the demon invested forests and seen how half-breeds are treated. Aura says as she lifts her sword up off her shoulder, “I will make you a deal half demon. If you lose this fight, you live here and help me with my duties. That way you will earn a home of your own without fear of full demons beating you up anymore. If I lose, you get to kill me and go back home. But I doubt they will treat you any different than they do now. Do we have a deal?” Her voice was still kind and her eyes showed him as her equal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Stith was at a lost for words. Why did he want to go back? He was treated horribly he had no protection was left to fend for himself for food and covering. He blinked. He liked her plan "You must draw blood from me for they will have to smell my blood or they will come looking for me and they will dystor everything. He layed his sword on the ground and bowed on one knee. Waiting for the blow that would come.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Aura nods and readies her sword to strike him only hard enough to draw blood from him. In one sleek move she sliced through his shoulder with her sword. She knew the sword would cause him great pain. Her sword’s blade turned black as his blood hit it. She says, “Let out a scream so they think I slain you.” Aura pulled her blade out of his shoulder and made sure the blade did not drain him of his power. She tried not to pay attention to his blood that was hitting the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:07 am

Silth let out a wail of anguish and fell to the ground allowing the blood to pour onto the ground. He would like to say that most of it was for show but he was in a great deal of pain. He did not have the power of having the abilty to numb his self from pain.

He allowed his body to crumple to the ground as he laid there breathing shallow he was shaking slightly waiting for his body to heal, he lacked that abilty to, he wasnt even fuly aware of what power he did have. Maybe Aura held the keys to his secerets.

"Why did you show me mercy?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:21 am

Aura leaned down and healed his wounded after making a double of his body. The double looked dead though so they would not send another demon to kill her. She says, “I am showing you mercy because you and I are the same.” She picked him up and took him inside a healing hut. She says, “You need to stay in here for a while. This place will heal your wound’s soreness and change your scent a little. So if a demon comes here they wouldn’t be able to seek you out.” Aura gently placed him on a soft bed and covered him up just in case he got cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Slith gasped for air has he was healed never before was he treated so kindly. He had been beaten and riducude all his short life. Since he was only half demon he didnt look like the others for he didnt age like them. He aged more like a human.

He tried to mouth a thankyou but failed and slumped against her. He listened to her and nodded. The bed felt so comfortable, he had always slept on the cold hard floor, he was lucky if he had a covering over his head.

He closed his eyes and for the first time in his life he slept soundly without the fear off being attacked. That was somethng else that set him apart he felt fear.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:45 am

Aura smiled as he fell asleep and then she walked out to leave him be. She went to her home to clean her blade. Slith’s blood was making her blade act up. It was strange as though the blade was afraid to absorb the blood. Was he that kind that her blade would have refuse to kill him if they had fought? She smiles some and says thinking aloud, “So I did do the right thing.”
A week later, Aura went to check on Slith. She came into the three times a day with food for him. He seemed to get a little better each day. Also the people of the village did not seem to mind him. They liked the fact that Aura had someone like her to talk to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:06 am

Slith slept soundly for the first time of his life. He was not attacked in his sleep, he awoke well rested and feeling very different. As each day passed he felt stronger and he looked forward to the visits with Aura. And he was amazed on how she came three times with food, he didnt need to fight or steal the food.

"Aura...I give you my thanks, but how can you stand what I am, I do not belong anywhere I am not accepting by humans or by the demon race"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:25 am

Aura gives him some food and says, “I can stand what you are because I am a half breed too. I am half human half angel.” She sits down and checks his shoulder. She says, “You know you are very lucky. When I struck you with my sword, it refused to absorb your blood. Usually when I strike any demon with my sword, their blood is absorbed and they die. You must have a kind heart if my sword did not kill you.” She looks into his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:34 am

Slith rose and supported himself on one elbow. While he slowly took the food and ate it while staring at Aura, she was beyond beautiful he was stunned by her beauty and her voice and even her tender touch as she touched her, his flesh didnt burn as it did when people of his own race touched him

"My kind heart as nearly got me killed many times and tis the reason that I got sent here,"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Aura smiles and says, “Well this time your kind heart was the only thing that stopped my sword from killing you.” She gently touched his skin and healed away the soreness. She says, “It’s time for you to leave this hut and start looking for a job in the village. You need to earn your keep here in order for the people accept you here.” Aura opened the door for him and said, “I will only need your help on the nights during the blood moon.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Slith nodded so finaly his kind heart saved his life. As she touched him he could feel all the soreness drain from his body. Then as he gave her instructions he nodded and stood. "But of course" He exited the tent and blinked in the sun. He looked around and wondered what he could do, he had a good way with plants, and animals, but is there anything here that would suit those two talents?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:01 am

Aura looks at him with a smile. She says, “There is a lot of people need help here. Mrs. Thomas needs a little help with cleaning out her old garden that’s full of dead weeds and other plants. Something tells me you like helping her out. Mrs. Thomas does not talk anymore since her husband’s death. So she won’t bother you with anything. I will check up on you every few hours to see how you are doing. When lunch and dinner comes around, will bring you your meals.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:28 am

Slith nodded and walked over to the house and saw the garden he knelt down and placed his hands on the garden and whispered softly to it. Asking it premisison to work on it after gaining premisson he began to work on it pulling out the dead weeds and placing his hands on the dead plants using his energy to bring it back to life. It was hard work and it took a lot out of him but for the first time in his life his powers were becoming useful.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:37 am

Aura came back to him when it was noon to give him lunch. She had made him a mix of noodles, chicken, and vegetables in a soup. There was also fresh made bread to dip in it. She says, “Take a break and eat some lunch with me.” Mrs. Thomas saw her and smiled at her. Aura had brought extra food for her to eat too. She asks, “Would you like some Mrs. Thomas?” Mrs. Thomas shook her head and went back inside her home again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Slith stood as she came to him bowing his head in respect he took his food with a thank you. He watched as the woman retreated into her house "She doesnt like me I take it?" He sat down on the grass and started to eat the lunch. "This is really good Aura, you have some talented cooks in your village"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:18 pm

Aura sat down in the grass too and began to eat too. She looked sadly at Mrs. Thomas. She thinks, “Poor thing…” Aura looks at him and says, “She likes you, but she does not really feel safe out her home.” She blushed as he said her cooking was good. She says, “Thank you…I just do my best.” She ate the food slowly as she hid her blush some. Aura was not use to complements or cooking for anyone but herself. Unless she was taking care of a sick person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:45 am

Slith listened to Aura. He wondered why Mrs Thomas didnt feel safe but knew it wasnt his place to ask so he nodded and hoped that in time she would come around and feel safe leaving the house once again. Least it wasnt him causing it. Maybe Aura was right, maybe here he woudnt be judged for what he was.

He had to smile at the sight of her blushing. Never before had he ever caused someone to blush. He couldnt even begin to fathom why though her food was really good surely someone had told her that.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:03 am

Aura looked at him and smiled some. “Mrs. Thomas will probably learn to trust us soon. She has only lived here a few months. A demon named Nitro came here to try to kill me, but he ended up killing her husband while they were heading to this village for safety. She has not felt safe since then. So I come here every day to help her out with anything she needs.” Aura saw him smile at the sight of her blush. She says, “I have had no one complement my cooking before. I know it is silly to blush over that, but I always blush over a complement.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum