The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xuxa_Rene Only

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 2 Empty Re: Xuxa_Rene Only

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Slith stopped eating midmotion. Nitro...Nitro Slith knew him he had been responsible for many of the beatings that Slith had encounted and had to go throw. He was ruthless and loved to cause great pain when he killed someone. Slith nodded. "When Nitro is involved I can understand why she is frightened to leave herself. He does...did enjoy delaying death as low as possible and causeing the most pain possible." He sadly shook his head.

As she explained herself he brought a hand to hers and stroked it softly. "Well you are a beautiful person who makes wonderful meals, and I guess you better get used to blushing for I will be complenting you a lot if you continue to cook like this"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Aura looks at him and smiles. She was blushing again because he called her beautiful. She says, “Slith you flatter me. I am sure you have seen better looking girls than me. I mean you are kind and rather sweet. I bet if more girls could see passed your breed, girls would go nuts over you. Also my cooking just comes natural to me. It’s something my human mother was good at.” Aura looked at him calmly as the blush stays glued to her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:43 pm

Slith shook his head. "I have never laid eyes on anyone that is more breath taking then you Aura. Besides I have yet to find someone who can stand what I am" He shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "I was marked at birth as a outcast, no girl from my clan would be caught conversing with me, to do so would result in them becoming an outcast and their family being tortured and killed."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:53 pm

Aura smiled a bit. She says, “I don’t think I am as beautiful as you think. No one here seems to notice me in anyway.” Aura’s eyes saddened and she said, “I know what that’s like. My mother and father had to keep me hidden in a forest for the few years of my life. They did not want to risk me being seen and killed by other full blood angels. My kind is considered forbidden in every way possible. I use to hate my parents for bringing me into this world.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:43 pm

Slith looked her over but was surprised. How could no one notice her. He smiled at her trying to hide his disapointment for he knew that no matter how beautiful that he thought she was it didnt matter for not matter what he was still have demon and she was half angel and they wouldnt be able to be together no matter how much he wanted it.

"I dont even know who m parents were, what one was demon and what one was human, or if they were even human, as long as I can remember I have been alone. and as soon as I was able to they sent me here to attack you."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Aura looked at Slith as he talked. She says, “Well you don’t need to worry about being alone anymore. You have me and the people of this village with you now.” She places a hand on his. Suddenly Aura heard a loud scream. She quickly got up and made her sword appear in her hand. She says to Slith, “Get to the healing hut and hide. Keep yourself hidden in the healing hut at all times.” She then ran off to find out what was going on. Aura found a fire demon was attacking a small family. His skin was blood red and seemed to be boiling. She readies her sword and begins attacking the demon. The demon growled and sliced Aura with its claws across the chest. Her skin instantly turned black as the claw marks burned at her skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:58 pm

As she placed a hand on his he felt a warmth that he had never experianced before. He couldnt help but smile again at her. His perked up at the scream though he jumped up with her. As he ordered him back to the healing hut he shook his head. He smelled something and it wasnt right. As she ran off he followed at a distance. He saw the fire demon attacking Aura and grew infurtated he ran forword took the sword from Auras hands and before the fire demon had time to think drove it into his neck. Then turned and lifted Aura into his arms and let out an aunguished cry.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:08 pm

Aura did not see Slith defeat the demon, she had blacked out from the pain. It was too much for her to handle. She grew conscious when he let out a scream. She looked up at him and asks, “What happened?” She winced as waves of pain went through her. Her hands turned into fists. She thinks, “How could I be so easy to knock around? That demon should not have been able to hurt me so bad.” Blood started to calm out of her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Slith held her in his arms he didnt know what to do. When she came to he smiled trying to look as if everything was okay. "Its alright Aura, you will be alright" He didnt know what to do, put has the blood began to pour out from her he closed his eyes and and at lightning speed began to run to the healing hut, he laid her down on the same bed that she had laid him down. "Aura please be okay" He placed his hands on her wounds trying to take the pain from her, even if it meant taking it on himself.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:06 am

Aura laid on the bed and tried to relax her body. She says, "Take your hands off the wound Slith..." As soon as he took his hands from her wound, she began to work on healing herself. Her hands glowed blue as she healed her wound with her energy. She looks at him and says, "I can heal the wound but it will still hurt for me to move." Aura healed her wound and then worked on sitting up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:54 pm

Slith watched her heal herself in awe. When it was finished he nodded. "Lay down I shall get you what you need, you took care of me now I shall care for you" He wanted to help her in anyway that he could, she looked so beautiful and since she had saved him. He felt it was her duty to be there for her now. If she would let him that was. No matter how he diced it he would always be half demon.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:10 pm

Aura looks at him a moment and then lay back down like he asked. She says, “I don’t need anything right now Slith. I am going to be fine as long as I don’t push myself.” She relaxes in the bed some as she knew he would take care of her. She let her wings out of her back. They were white and red. They fluttered slightly as Aura let them stretch some. She says, “There is an extra bed in that room right there.” She points to a door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:14 pm

Slith nodded and stood but did not make any movments to the other bed just yet. "Please just call out if you need anything Aura, I want to help." He smiled at her. "Man just when I thought you couldnt get any more beautiful you do this and surprise me" He nodded bent down and gently kissed her forhead. "I will be right there I promise"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Aura blushed deeply as he kissed her forehead. His lips were really warm on her skin. She did not see why he cared about her. She could badly hurt him if she wanted to. Aura could also take away his abilities as a half demon. He would be just a normal man. Her wings wrapped around her body to keep her warm. Her chest was sore from where her wounds were. She let out a soft groan as she turned herself to get on her side. She kept thinking about ways or reasons why he would care about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Slith went to the bed that she pointed but couldnt rest he paced for awhile thinking on the pass events, he had been banished and sent to kill Aura, he had a feeling that the councel knew that he would end up dying doing this mission, but Aura had shown him mercy. She had let him stay here in her village, and now she had been attacked he wondered if that was his fault as well.

He gave up trying to relax and returned to her side kneeling at the side of the bed watching her. Silently just sitting there.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Aura slept calmly as the night come over the village. She winced once in a while as her chest hurt. Her chest was blood red as the soreness surfaced on her body. She woke up a few hours before morning light came. She sat up on the bed and shed a few tears of pain. She wiped them away and looked at the floor. She did not realize Slith was awake. Aura kept her wings wrapped around her as a cold wind blew into the hut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Slith had stayed by her bed all night watching over her not allowing himself to come to the sweet surrender of sleep when he heard her awaken he turned his body to look at her seeing the tears he gently brought a hand to her face to stroke it. "How are you feeling?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:01 am

Aura looks at him and says, “My chest is really bothering me this morning. The demon must have used a lot of his energy to hurt me this badly.” Tears were going down her cheeks as she looked at him. Her chest felt like it was on fire. Aura held her chest as waves of pain went through her. Somehow the wounds reappeared and started to bleed like a rushing river. Her top was soon covered in blood. She started to cry harder as the pain increased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:56 pm

Slith sat up on the bed with her and stroked her hair then her face softly stroking her. "What can I do Aura, please anything I will do it ust tell me what I can do" He took her into his arms kissing her hair. "Aura you saved me now let me safe you please"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:24 pm

Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 2 SecondauraAura made a book appear in her hands and showed him a potion that is known to cure any curse a demon can place on a person. She says as she shows him pictures of the ingredients she needs, “I need three blue roses that grow in another demon forest near here. Then I need three bags of grinded up coal dust. I already have the rest of the ingredients here.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Slith took the book from her and nodded. "Okay I will get these" He knew that going into that forest was dangerous but he would do it for her. As she gave the rest of the ingrediants he nodded stood then bent down and kissed the top of her forhead and then her nose.

He quickly made his way to the forest eager to get in and out before sunset.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:06 am

Aura kissed his cheek softly and placed something around his neck that would protect him from harm. A special symbol that looked like a golden dragon with the words love and protect carved into the tail. She says, “Be careful Slith…” Aura watched him go and then laid back down on the bed. She closed her eyes and tried to control the pain as the waves hit her. She bit her lip as hard as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:43 pm

Slith nodded. " I will come back" Slith excited the hut and at a neck breaking speed raced to the forest that she had directed him too, he gathered the roses taking a few more the she needed just in case. Then hearing noises he raced out of there and gathered the coal then raced back to her village and to the medical hut.

"I got it Aura, please be okay"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:53 pm

Aura sat up when he got back. She took the ingredients and mixed them together like the book told her. It turned into a thick paste. She put it in the wounds and she winced. Aura groans some as it takes into effect. Soon she felt no pain at all. She looked at Slith and smiled a moment. She got up and made it where she was in his arms again. Aura kissed his cheek and smiled happily. She felt happy that the pain was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Slith watched her with wonder hoping that it would work. When she smiled Slith grinned and took her into his arms and hugged her. "Ohhh Aura I am so happy"

He softly kissed her cheek then the side of her mouth. "You are very beutful Aura"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum: