The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xuxa_Rene Only

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 8 Empty Re: Xuxa_Rene Only

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Slith grined as she opened the door what a sight it must have been Aura impalled on his giant rod. He laughed at the reaction of her nana. "Good day" Slith stated as if nothing else was happening. He watched them leave then turned to Aura again and closed the door then laid back down on the bed keeping her on top. "Dont think we will be disturbed again"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:54 am

Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 8 Secondaura Aura looks at him and smiles. She says, “Nana will probably not be able to get that image of her head now.” She kisses him deeply as they got back on the bed. She came on his member after a few more hours of riding him. Then she got off him slowly and laid down beside him. She places her head on his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Slith grinned. "Guess she wont look at her little girl the say way ever again." He continued to pump into to her growling and calling out her name. And has she came he released his seed deep inside of her. He knew that there was good chance that she would be withchilded soon. And that made him realy happy she was so beautiful and deserved a little one to complete her.

As she dismounted he let out a soft groan then took her into his arms and held her there. "My sweet angel I love you dearly you have made me really happy" He softly stroked her hair and pulled a blanket around her, with their love making and sweat he didnt want her to catch a chill.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:23 am

"Guess she won’t look at her little girl the same way ever again." Slith said. Aura kissed him softly and said as he continued to pump in and out of her, “I guess not. However, she has not looked at me as her little girl in a long time.” She felt his hot seed go up inside her womb. She has no doubt that she will be with child in a few weeks. She smiles calmly as he pulls a blanket over her body. She asks as she looks up at him, “Do you want children Slith?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:03 am

Slith grinned at the thought of her Nana "Well you are not a little girl anymore you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on." He stroked her back rubbing it slightly. He was fully relaxed his normal tense body was lose and even his breathing was more calm. He breethed in deep taking in all of their smells and smiled to himself. "I would welcome any children that we make together my love" Deep down he was a little nervous...he was still half demon what would their children be. But he knew that in this village anychildren would be welcomed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:21 am

Aura looks in his eyes as she saw the nervousness that he felt. She says, “Don’t worry love. If we have kids, they will probably be a mix of human, angel, and demon. Even though they will not be accepted by people outside the village, the people here will help us with anything we need.” She kisses him softly as though to sooth him easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:48 am

Slith kissed her forhead. "I hope our daughter is as beautiful as her mommy is" He paused "Although that will make my job of protecting her harder" He winked and kissed his bride hard. "We can train our children to protect themselves as well and their smart beautiful mother could teach them how to heal people. They will be loved and needed"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Aura kisses him back lustfully and smiles happily. She says, “Indeed child will be wanted. I don’t want our child to be pushed into learning how to fight or heal. I want our child to have a happy childhood. I don’t want our child to hurt like we have.” She then wrapped her blanket around them both. She then closed her eyes and went to sleep with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:22 pm

Slith nodded. "I only mean to defend herself my love I wish our child to have a real childhood and not be trapped like I was our children will have better lives then us" He felt her relax againt him and fall asleep he smiled and held on to her as he slowly drifted off to sleep, but he would remain aware of every noise around him and her. He had to protect her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:46 pm

The night was quiet as they slept. The next morning, Aura was let out of the hut. Her scent had been changed so no demon would be able that it is her. She got up and got dressed in a silk kimono that marks her as a newly married woman. She smiled as the sun light greeted her body and eyes. She blushes as her stomach growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Slith stretched and watched his bride get dressed. "Good morning my lovely one" He stood and walked to him still completly naked and embraced her and lifted her head up to kiss her fully on the lips. "I love you more and more each day" He heard her stomach and smiled "Seemed you worked out a appitate last night" He winked. "Shall we get some breakfast?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Aura kissed him back and blushed seeing he was naked. She says, “The village baker is going to bring me and you breakfast. I hope you aren’t going to stay naked all day.” She leaned up and started kissing him deeply and with lust. She was in a good mood and wanted him all to herself again. She rubbed against his body with a lustful smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Slith growled as she rubbed against his body. He picked her up and led her back to the bed and stripped her clothing off of her before she could protest. "Well when my bride shows me that she is needing to feel me again I must give her what she so clearly wants" He looked over her and kissed over each inch of her body. "I have an idea" He helped her get on all fours her knees and hands then postioned himself behind her and slowly entered her pussy from behind groaning loudly as he felt himself enter her. "How is that my Angel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Aura looks at him a moment as he puts her on all fours. Then she let out a soft moan. The position was way different than what she was used to, but she easily got use to it. She pushed her hips against him as she wanted him to show her more joys of this position. She looks back at him with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:28 am

Slith let out a low growl as he felt her buck backwords. "Ohhh my sweet angel." He thrusted himself for word as he held on to her hips. "Mmmm wow my sweet angel you feel so good" He continued to slide in and out he knew that in this postion he would hit new places inside of her but he hped that it would be all pleasure. As he bent down and kissed her neck his whispered softly "How does this feel my sweet wife"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:44 am

Aura moans loudly as pleasure went through her body. She looks at him and says, “It feels so good love. I like this position.” Her back arches as pleasure hit her more. She whimpered as he kissed her neck so softly. She presses her head on his shoulder and smiles as she pushes against him. Just to make him moan like he did last time. She kisses him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Slith grinned. "I thought you would my bride" He quickened his pace and he could already feel his testicals tensing up getting ready to fill his bride with his seed again but he held on wanting her to find relive first. He let out loud moans as she moved . "Ohh my sweet bride you do know how to please a man"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Aura kept bucking her hips back on him to make him moan more. She panted as she got her pleasure spot hit by his member as she bucked into him. She did not mind being in charge of certain moves. Aura kept her head on his shoulder as she kept moving. She says before finding a way to kiss him deeply, “I know I can please you love.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Slith kissed her deeply and moaned. He liked her taking controle he didnt want to be a controle freak he wanted her to feel his equal for she was. Slith grinned and nodded "aye you know how to please me well" He continued to ram her harder and harder hitting her spot wanting to hear her screams for relive.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:00 pm

Aura moaned as her lover continued to ram her harder and harder hitting her spot wanting to hear her screams for relive. She says, “You are not going to make me scream.” She began to push against him hard so he would feel pleasure too. She gripped his member with her pussy hard. She was not going to scream for him easily. If he really wanted her to scream, he would have to work hard and tease her every pleasure spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 am

Slith leaned back and growled low in his throat as he could no longer hold on any more and as he filled her with his seed her hips and held them still as he continued to pump his seed deep inside of her. He reached around with one hand and gently massed her left orb wanting her to find her own relive before they left their hut to face the town. He noticed that he didnt hear her screams but he had plans for tonight to cause her to scream for him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:03 am

Aura moaned as he released his seed inside her. She looked at him and smiled. After a few more thrusts, she had to hit her climax. She let out at a loud more of pleasure. She had then got her clothes and put them on so she could get some food. Aura then waited for Slith to get dressed so she could get the door open. She needed to eat something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Slith stroked her hair as she hit her climax "Mmmm thats my wife." He kissed her deeply then dressed. He knew tha she was hungry he walked to her. "Lets go get something to eat we both worked out a big appittate." He grinned and opened the door for her. "Shall we?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:26 am

Aura kisses him back and smiles. She comes out the door when he opens it. She saw the village people were starring at her and Slith. She just smiles and greets the baker. He says, “Your breakfast should be ready in a few minutes.” She smiles and says, “Okay thank for making us your fruit tarts.” He says, “Oh it’s no big deal. By the sound that were coming from the hut, you two must be hungry.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:10 am

Slith nodded to the towns people, he was not at all ashamed of his actions last night they were married now and it was their right to love make. He kept his hand around her waist. He thanked the baker he was hungry and was looking forward to the fruit tarts. "Yes we did work up an appetiate didnt we my wife" He grinned and gently patted her ass.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum: