The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xuxa_Rene Only

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 12 Empty Re: Xuxa_Rene Only

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Slith continued to clean his beautiful wife and then kissed her. "Well you are beautiful in my eyes in any form" He stroked her face softly. "My love is that something to be concered about?" His voice was full of worry. He had never been around a pregant woman before in any form so he wasnt sure if it was normal,
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:44 am

Aura looks at him and says, “No this is normal for nonhuman pregnancies. So no there is no reason to be concerned.” She smiles at him and kisses him deeply. She takes the soap and starts to wash him gently. She did not want to worry him in any way about the kids of her. Aura asks, “So how are you feeling today Slith?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Slith nodded "Alright my love, I was just concered you see I was kept away from the pregnant women in our tribe, fear of my sickness seeping into them" He kissed his lovely wife back sighing into her sweet mouth. As she took the soap and washed him he growled and leaned his head back. "Mmmm my sweet wife with you I am prefect"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Aura looks at him and smiles as she washes him gently. She says, “I understand why you worry. A lot of first time fathers worry about their brides, whether it is a normal human birth or not.” She has help mothers give birth to their babies so she knows what to expect when the time comes. She says, “When it is time for me to go to the birthing hut to give birth, you cannot come inside, no matter what you hear.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:13 pm

Slith continued to enjoy his wife washing him, she was so beautful. He smiled "Well my love I am glad that is normal to worry" He listened to her and grimmanced "Well I wouldnt know if I would want to be in there" He teased "I have heard stories of brides cursing thier husbands" He kissed her lightly. "You wouldnt curse me though would you my lovely wife"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:45 pm

Aura looks at him and shakes her head. She says, “No I would not yell at you and curse you. I am happy that we are going to have children. It is just forbidden for men to enter the birthing hut. I don’t want you to worry about the sounds you hear.” She kisses him ever so softly as the babies keep kicking her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Slith nodded. "Alright my love I understand" He smiled and brought his hand to her stomach. "Mmmm seems to me they already dont like being ignored" He chuckled and softly massaged her stomach as their children kicked her.

He looked into her eyes. "I just hate to think that you are going to be in pain because of me" His eyes glistened with tears as he lowered his head into her neck and kissed her softly them sighed. "But I know you are strong and I will obey and stay out"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Aura looks at him and smiles some. She says, “I think they just want us to know they are here.” She kisses him and jumps again as they keep kicking her. She smiles and says looking at her stomach, “Okay I get it. You are there and you don’t like the food I ate.” The kids settle down and she let’s out a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:39 pm

Slith chuckled as he rubbed her stomach. "Well they are defiently their mothers children" He winked. "So what did you eat that they did not like my love?" He kissed her again. "How are you feeling?" He asked "Anything I can do for you?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:58 pm

Aura says, “I ate some spicey ramen and it does not settle with them.” She heads to the rocky edge of the hot springs to put on her clean clothes. She says, “I need to find something non spicey to eat. I am hungry again. Plus need to see if we can make you some new clothes to wear.” She steps out of the water with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:32 am

Slith kissed his wife’s neck. “Mmmm but I like you spicy” He teased but he would find something for her to eat. He watched her leave the pool and grinned. “What cant I walk around like this?” He stood to reveal his naked self to her with his hands on his hips showing off even more of himself to her. He was amazed on how quickly they had fallen for each other and how deeply. He was defiently very lucky and now he was going to be a father. And unlike his father he would love his children and support them and protect them. He grinned to Aura and walked to her stepping out of the water completely naked the water beads trailing down his strong muscles. He turned to his wife and kissed her forhead. “I love you”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:35 am

Aura looks at him a moment and says, "I don't think the villagers would like it if you were to walk around naked all the time. Besides then all the women would see what a good looking and love making man exactly looks like." She smiles as he kisses her forehead. She says before walking back to the village, "I love you too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:55 pm

Slith winked. "Alright my love I will cover up when I am around the village" He chuckled. "Wouldnt want them to get jelous of you now." He chuckled and wrapped his tunick around his mid section "My love what do you have planned for me?" He asked as they walked back to the village.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Aura looks at him a moment and says, “A black kimono with a red trim would look good on you.” She sighs as they get into the village and goes to see what she can eat. She gets a tray and fills it with sweets and other foods. She then goes over to Nana’s hut to see what they could use to make his new clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:38 pm

Slith grinned. "Well that sounds lovely, but are you sure? Seems so fancy" He looked her over and just smiled. "But I would love it" He helped her get the food and then walked her her to her Nana's tent and talked with her. Then took his wife up in his arms and carried her. "Dont want you getting too tired my sweet"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:58 pm

Aura looks at him and says, “I think it would be good to spoil you. In addition, the dark colors will absorb the heat around you and keep you warm. That way you won’t be cold as much anymore.” When he picked her up, it surprised her a bit. She was not expecting him to do that. She says, “But I am not even close to being tired.” She wraps her arms around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:30 pm

Slith smiled and nuzzled her neck as he carried her. "It would be nice not to be cold all the time" He kissed her ear softly then whispered. "Well I do not intend to let my lovely wife get tired" And with little effort he carried her to their hut and placed her down on the the bed then passed her the food. "I hope our children will like this my love" He knelt down and rubbed her stomach and whispered to it. "Now go easy on your mom you two" He kissed her stomach twice then kissed up Auras chest to her lips then sat down beside her and watched her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Aura smiles as he places her on the bed and gave her the food. She says, “I hope they like this too. I don’t think I can take anymore kicking.” She watches him kiss her stomach twice before kissing her. She kisses him back and starts to eat some of the sweets. Her eyes sparkle some as the tasty treats taste some good to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:22 pm

Slith stroked her face softly and smiled as she ate. "How does my little family like that?" He hoped that she beable to renew her strenghth or he knew what he would hve to to and he knew that once Aura found out she would most likely be mad. But he would do what he had to do to make sure his family was safe and strong.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Aura smiles some and says, “They stopped kicking so hard, so they must like it.” She kisses him deeply before eating another sweet. She looks around a moment and says, “For some reason, I have a bad feeling. Hopefully my barrier stays up well enough to protect the village.” She continues to eat the sweets happily with a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Slith smiled and rubbed her stomach. "Mmmm our children are going to be beautiful just like their mommy is" He loved kissing his wife and wouldnt pass up a chance to give her a kiss and this was no expectaition, He kissed her with equal fever stroking her gentle face.

As she spoke he looked up. "Do you want me to go take a look?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Aura looks at him and says, “Yes we need to make sure the village stays safe.” She kisses him deeply and winces some as the babies kick her again. She says, “I can’t go with you unfortunately. I can’t seem to turn into my half angel form. My energy is too low.” She kisses him again happily as she knew he would keep her and the village safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Slith nodded and kissed her back and as the babies kicked rubbed her stomach "You two let your momma rest" Then he stood and nodded. "Not to worry my love you rest up" He knelt down and kissed him back then her stomach twice then walked out of their hut to check on the barrierer.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:29 pm

Aura looks at him with a smile as she watches him go check on the barrier. She lays in her bed to try and get some rest. Outside the barrier was fading in and out. Because Aura is human, her power energy too low to hold up the barrier. The people of the village look above them and start to panic about their safety.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Slith noticed the barrier and closed his eyes holding his hands by his side then lifting his hands up letting the warmth of his powers move from his hands and to the wall, he knew what power it would take to defend againt demons so he reset the wall large and powerful. He then focused on giving Aura some of his has well, she needed it to take care of herself and their babies. He then slowly made his way home and climbed into bed with her and snuggled into her. "I belive that will hold it for a while."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum: