The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not doing anymore

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Not doing anymore Empty Not doing anymore

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:23 pm

Not doing anymore Vampire(Past)Isis used to live in the feudal era of Japan, but was turned into a vampire on her sixteenth birthday. Her maker was named Vincent and he was her father's royal advisor. Being a princess, she was expected to marry a spoiled prince. Vincent told her he could give her a way out of the marriage. She told him she would do anything for the freedom of a normal girl. The next thing she knew, she woke up and dug herself out of her own grave. A few days later, a werewolf bit her and somehow turned her into a mix of the immortal creatures.(Now) Isis sat in the alley way as people passed by her. She was looking for her next meal of blood. Isis did not like to feed on the blood of people, but she had to in the city. She saw a group of people pass her. Made of mostly couples. Her eyes sadden and she decided not to feed off of one of them. She remembered the person who turned her and left her alone in this world. Isis thinks, "Doesn't anyone miss me?"

Last edited by RiRiishtar on Mon May 18, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Not doing anymore Empty Re: Not doing anymore

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Any one that really knew Drake would consider him a Warlock. He knew how to use magic which only a very few humans did. People in the modern world would not know how to handle the knowledge of real magic. They couldn't fathom the realiity of it. With the christian belief that magic was evil, the devils worik and all of that, none would realy dare try to venture into it. There were those that thought they knew of it. Voodo preists and priestess made a try at it but only touched the surface.

There was only a few that had learned it and was able to tap into the ley lines of the world to wield it. It had taken him years to learn it and years more to control it properly. He had all the time in the world though, for in his early days, back during the days of the Roman Empire, he had a slight accident. A vampire was being hunted by a group of men that wanted vengence for the death of one of their sisters. When the vampire was found, he had bun into Drale as one of the men thrust a spear through the vampire. The spear with the vampires blood sliced into his side, the blood of the vampire mixing with his own.

With magic coursing throuh him at the time the blood of the vampire changed him. Made him stronger then a normal man, let him jump to greath heights and fall from them to land on his feet with out injury. But the best was that it gave him what most would consider immortality. He did not age, and he did not suffer from diseases as other humans did. So he had many years in which to study and learn control of magic.

Now he was roaming the city. Looking for ways he could use his magic to further advance his wealth. He was not above being a bit crooked if need be. He was up on the roof top of a low building, overlooking a ally when he spotted a figure below. It was a woman and she seemed to be watching the people out in the street. Thre seemed stomething strange about her, and that was about the time a pain in his side made him double over.

He had that pain only twice before, and that was when the vampire that had been speared had been in close proximity to him. The fools that had tried to kill the vampire, had left both of them for dead. Drake had pulled himself from the spear and had managed to drag himself off a ways. He watched as the man that had been speared rose to his feet and removed the spear from him. He laughed as he threw the spear down and then he turned and snarled at the direction the men had gone. That was when Drake saw the man's fangs and knew what he was. Both times that vampire had been very close to him and he had felt the pain, but he was not any where around this time. Only the girl below. The pain subsided and disapeared as it always did.

He kept an eye on the girl below. "Perhaps she is one of his creations. She has his blood within her." Drake knew all about the vampires. His teacher had informed him about all of the strange creatures out there in the world that man seldom knew lived amongest them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Not doing anymore Vampire-1Isis looked around as her body ached for blood. She looks up at the sky and watches the stars sparkle. After a few more moments, she got up and found a small animal to feed off of to quench her thirst for now. She let the animal go after she was done eating. Blood dripped from her lops as she stood up. She says, “That with have to do for now. I can’t risk a hunter coming after me for killing a human.” Her neck was hurting just like when he had turned her. now she knew someone who was turned by Vincent was nearby. She knew it was time to go, before that person sensed her too. Isis headed to her on Hollow Hill. Her mansion was five stories high and she lived all alone. She open the door as she arrived at her home. She snapped her fingers and candles lit throughout the mansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Drake followed her as she made her way through the city to a place called Hollow Hill. It was a large place but not large enough. He gained entrance through an open window on the second floor by jumping up and easing through it. Candles flickered on all over the place and he grinned. He whispered a few words in a language that had not been known to mankind for thousands of years. A light breeze swept through the house putting out the candles and he made his way out of the room he was in and again whispered a few words and rose into the air, settling in the dark above the stairs to await her if she came up the stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Isis gripped her neck as the pain intensified. She groaned and started to head up stairs. She stopped when she saw him in the shadows. Isis says, “I take it you and I were turned by the same person…Leave me be.” Her voice was cold but kind. She stared at the man uneasy from the pain in her neck. A small wind blew around her. Soft music filled the halls as she snapped her fingers softly again. Not loud enough to annoy people, but loud enough to keep her calm. She waited for her intruder to start to talk. She did not like strangers very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:02 pm

Drake chuckled. "Not turned vampiress. But his blood mixed with mine." he decended to the ground once more before her. "I am no vampire." He began to move slowly around her looking her over. He heard the soft music. It was pleasent and calming, but he did not need calming. "So it seems we have someone in common. But you are nothing like your creator. I was taught all vampires when they made another did so because they wanted one just like them to be with until they tired of each other.

"Where is your lord and master, vampiress. If he was close by I would know of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Isis says, “Believe it or not Vincent left me soon after he made me. I guess he did not want me as much as he seemed to. He is not my master or lord either.” The music kept playing and the pain eased. Isis let go of her neck and just stared at him again. He was no possible threat to her. She was not a fighter and she never planned to be one anytime soon. She says, “Please move aside so I can get to my pills. I need them to control my thirst for blood.” Isis relaxed some as she waited for him to move aside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Now that was very strange indeed. Also now he had a name to go with the vampire. "He did not want you yet he turned you. What plans did he have for you I wonder?" he stepped to the side to allow her to pass. "So not your lord or master, surely he had a plan for you." A vampire like Vincent did not just turn someone unless he had plans. Of course something could have happened that put a crimp in his plans and he had to run or be slain. "So what do you do to pass your time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:15 am

Isis says as she walks up the stairs to her room, “Vincent had turned me to save my life. But something must of happen to him. Although that was way back then. He has not shown up in my life since the night he turned me.” She was confused by his questions for a moment. She says, “He only said that he planned on showing me true freedom. He also said that I would have to do something for him in return, but he never got to telling me what.” Isis went inside her room, got a glass of water, dropped a while tablet in it, and the tablet turned the water into blood. She looks at Drake again after taking a drink. She says, “I travel city to city like most vampires. However, this city is my permanent home.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:17 pm

That did not make sence at all. "He has not tried to find you all these years? That did not seem like any vampire he had come across. They did not turn some one on a whim and say that he would collect later. "Yes, moving about does tend to keep your kind alive. The hunters out there are getting better and better these days. I take it from watching you in the ally and now with this." he nodded to the drink, "That you do not like drinking the warm blood of a living person."

Again she was not your typical vampiress either. He wondered if she did not relish this type of life why she continued on. "Have you looked for him to find out what he wanted you to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Isis looks at him as he looked confused of what she said. She says, “Obvious he and I are not like the other vampires you have come across.” She sat down in a chair for a moment. Isis says, “He has made himself known to me since the night he turned me, which was over five-hundred years ago. I heard he has a home in Rome, I guess he has been refusing to see anyone. I went to find him there and he was gone. A small vampire family told me he running from a few hunters. He can’t stay in one place very long. A hunter must have wounded him badly. Why do you care anyway? You are not one of us.” She looked at her drink a moment. She says, “Once a vampire drinks the blood of a human, they become a monster and hunters have a right to kill them. I don’t want to be a monster.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:34 am

Hunters did not care ifyou drank from humans or animals. If you were a vampire, they killed you. The fear of the vampires had grown in the world that knew of them. The majority of the people of Earth had no idea that they really existed, as did other creatures of myth. Most moved among humans with out them knowing it. Her trying to find Vincent was an intresting piece of information.

"Why should I care? Hunters are not my friends either. Vampires, lycans, and others that roam this world are constantly being hunted and killed by this order of Hunters. I am not a vampire, but I do have a very long life, have lived for centuries, thanks to Vincent. I help out with my unique ability when I can. You have the right to live just as the others do."

His head jerked up slightly as he felt something. The hairs on the back of his neck rose. It had been the slightest of sounds and would have been missed if he did not have a spell cast upon. There was a flash of light on steel as it moved through the air. Drake raised a hand and the air seemed to solify as it rushed past Isis head and hit man behind her that had been hiding silently in the shadows, awaiting his moment. The man was thrown back hard against the wall, the sharp steel of the katana he wield droping to the ground.

"Seems you have been discovered." he said as he moved past her and again with an outstreached hand caused the man to rise in the air before them. He was dressed in pure black from head to toe with only a thin slit in the cloth covering his head to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:15 pm

Not doing anymore Vampire-1Isis looks at the man a moment before removing the mask. The man glared at her with hate as she looked deeply into his eyes. She says, “I remember you runt. About ten years ago, I was hunting and attacked me. Didn’t you learn from your first attempt to kill me that I would die from this world without a fight?” She ran her nails across his face and ripped open his face. He let out a slight scream and blood dripped quickly out of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:01 pm

The man spat in her face. "Blood sucking scum. You and your kind will all be wiped out. Our order is everywhere. I might have failed then and tonight but your days are numbered." he spat out angerly. Drake increased the pressure on the mans throat making begin to choke. "A little more respect for the lady." he told her.

There was strain on his face as he continued to hold the man in the air, against the wall. He was a warlock but some spells drained his strength. Especially those that needed him to maintain them. "I would suggest this one be killed and his body disposed of if you wish to continue to live here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Isis looked at the man a moment before slicing his head off. She says, “Thanks for the help…” She snapped her fingers and all her stuff appeared in her hand inside a bag. Isis grabbed her cloak as she headed back down stairs. The blood from the hunter was starting to tempt her. She whistled and a black stallion with red eyes came running with a carriage attached to it. Isis looks back Drake a moment and says, “Vincent might have moved to Italy. He always loved it there.” She then stepped into the carriage and they took off. Within minutes the carriage could no longer be seen. Isis thinks as she relaxes in the carriage, “I have a feeling Drake and I will be bumping into each other a lot.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:17 am

Drake shook his head as she cut the man's head off. He let the body drop to the floor and watched as she prepared to leave. In a few minutes she was gone. It appeared that she had a bit of magic training as well. He looked down at the body, and then pulled a small wooden case from his coat and opened it. Using his magic he caused one of the viall that lay with in a the velvet lined box to rise and move over to the body. He caused it to open and the content of the vial to fall onto the body and head. It immediately began to deslove. Flesh, blood, and bone bubbled and desoved into a fine dust. There was nothing left of the body or head with in a few minutes.

Something he had perfected over the years and was very deadly against flesh and bone. It had helped other vampires and creatures that attacked humans and left remains behind to cover their tracts. Having a body left behind would attract to much attention and might just bring the authrities to their door step. With his wind spell, the dust rose and flew out a window to be distributed over that part of the city. Noone would ever know that he had ever been there. The man would just become another missing person.

So Vincent might be in Italy. He grinned and left the house and made his way down to the docks. The eastern seaboard had a number of port cities, and was a favorite place for the Vampires. They could come and go. Shipping themselves out in closed containers to anywhere in the world. He booked passage on a ship bound to Italy. He wanted to go meet this Vincent. Partly to thank him for his blood that had transformed him into something more then a human, but not a vampire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:53 am

Isis got herself a passage on a small ship that was bound to Italy. She found her seat and sat down. She was surrounded by vampires that were looking for refuge in Italy. Italy has a law that vampires could not be killed unless the hunters had proof that they killed someone. Isis smiled some at the thought of freedom. She thinks, “Soon I will find Vincent and demand to know why he abandoned me.” Isis lay back in her seat and relaxed some. It was a three day trip to Italy and she was going to enjoy it.
Three days pass and Isis arrives in Italy. A man comes up to her and guides to her prearranged living space. He says, “Lord Vincent has been waiting for you to make your way here. He will meet you in the cannels tonight. He has lots to tell you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:18 pm

He was assigned a cabin, small but comfortable for the three day trip. He went up everyday to get his meals and a times walk the deck of the ship. The seas were calm and the wind steady so the ship made good time and it was a smooth ride. When they docked, he grabbed his single bag and made his way into the city.

It was only when he checked into a hotel and saw a couple vampires openly walking around that he was informed of the new law that had been passed in Italy. This was such a drastic change in everything he knew. Evidently the vampires in this part of the world had come forward and had some how managed to pursade the government to protect them from the hunters. Every where else he knew the people had never knew they really exsisted. Now this would inform the entire world that they did exist. He didn't know if this was a good thing or not. Especially with the stand of the Church against such creatures. They were one of the most powerful backers of the Hunters.

Something told Drake that this was not going to end well. If vampires began flocking to Italy, the people that were deeply religious there, would not take kindly to having the vampires there. He had a very bad feeling about it. Putting his bag in his room he began to roam the city hoping to figure out where he could find out where Vincent might be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:05 pm

Isis was walking around enjoying that she did not have to hide, when she spotted Drake. She smiles and appears by his side. She says, “Vincent will be meeting me by the cannels tonight. I doubt his mind you showing up there too.” Isis was sitting on a winged loin’s paw with a glass of pig blood in her hand. She smiled as looked up at the sky. Here or anywhere else the sun could not affect her. She had perfected a spell that protected her from the sun. She looks back at him and smiles some. Isis says, “Come on you must be hungry. I’ll buy you dinner.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:20 am

Drake shouldn't have been, but was abit shocked to see Isis again and also he jumped when she suddenly appeared. He knew she knew magic. She was out in the middle of the day and was not burning to a cinder. At the mention of food, his stomach began growling. He had been forgoing eating, trying to find any information on Vincent. But now he knew and had a lovely companion to introduce them.

"That sounds good." he told her. As they walked he asked her. "Don't you think having your kind come forward and proclaim yourselves vampires will not incite the people. Even with the new law here it will not set will with people so religious and loyal to the church." The hunters too, even if they could not kill the vampires legaly, they would probably try to do it secretly. If that failed they would have all the vampires coming there and know what they looked like, so they could find them better and kill them if they left the country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Isis smiled when she saw the shock on his face. She knew quite a bit of magic thanks to her father. "Don't you think having your kind come forward and proclaim yourselves vampires will not incite the people? Even with the new law here it will not set will with people so religious and loyal to the church." Drake asked her. Isis shook her head and said, “Hunters are not welcome in Italy any longer after one accidently killed a human because he was a vampire’s mate. The church people do not mind us as long as we control ourselves. A lot has changed here since vampires protect humans from time to time.” She guided Drake to a fancy restaurant. A man instantly bowed to Isis and got the two of them a table. She says as she sits down, “Order anything you like since it is my treat to you.” A waiter poured her a glass of fresh pig’s blood. He then waited for Drake’s order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:03 am

The church not minding vampires. He had to laugh to himself on that one. On the outside, the Church would be all smiles and warm welcomes, inside they were planting, ploting, and seething with hate. No they were not welcoming the vampires to Italy or anywhere else. The hunter's order was funded by the Church. But the vampires would have to learn the hard and cruel truth themselves.

He looked at the restruant and shugged his shoulders. He was not one that frequent them. But since she was paying for the meal, he entered. Blood was served to her and he ordered wine and a meal of meat, pasta, and more meat.

"All I can say is watch your back here." he told her, "I know the church, they hate all that are like you and me. Even now I bet they are plotting with the hunters on killing as many of your kind as they can. Who would miss a vampire? There usually will not be a body, just a pile of dust or ash."
No body, no crime. It would be hard to prove that someone killed a vampire. But of course it was her life, unlife or what ever they wanted to call it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Isis nodded and said, “I don’t plan on staying in Italy long. It is a waste of time to stay here. Too many people know me for my human life.” The waiter came back with Drake’s food and drink. He bowed to Isis before he left again. Isis looked at the glass of blood sadly. She thought about all the people she had to watch die. She says, “I can’t stand the memories I have here. It is too hard to bare.” The glass of blood looked more and more displeasing by the second.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Every vampires had memories, and even Drake. He had outlived many people he had come to know. Especially some of the women he had loved. To watch them grow old and die, or die from disease or war. It was a hard thing to live with, but he learned to deal with it. Long life had its prerks but also its downfalls. He nodded to her. "When are you going to meet with Vincent?" he asked her. He didn't want to be there to long. Being so close to the center of the Church made him nervous. They didn't like warlocks either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:31 pm

Isis says, “He does not know magic like you and me. So we have to wait until dark before we can see him.” She looks at him a moment and for an instant she saw a hint of pain in his eyes. Isis asks him, “You can stay with me if you like until then. I can keep a barrier up until nightfall.” Her eyes looked into his mind just for a moment to get to know him without bringing up a touchy subject. She then looked away so she would not keep reading his memories or thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum