The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Love Lost (Open. Mature.)

2 posters

Go down

A Love Lost (Open. Mature.) Empty A Love Lost (Open. Mature.)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Vincent Valentine. Locked in the self he was 20 years ago. He hadn't aged pysically, not one bit... He didn't know...was this good or bad. He didn't care. After 20 years of sleep, he didn't care. Punishment for his sin...punishment he rightly deserved. He himself would say he was a loathed, powerful, disgusting creature...no matter how normal he would look to the eyes of anyone else, he was different beyond words...with only one thing keeping him from turning into the monster he knew he was.

I'm Sorry...I'm So Sorry...

The beast...that demon...rightfully named Chaos...locked inside his body. Why did he have to be turned into such a monster, why couldn't she just let him die. Only able to control it with the Porto Materia sealed in his chest, the only materia with the power to withhold such a beast. She...Lucrecia Crescent...the doctor Vincent loved...the one who stold and crushed his heart, the one that saved his life by putting the dreaded monster inside him. He was shot because of her, he was supposed to die because of her, she was the one that had to save his life, she was the one who had worked with his father to find out how to save his life. She brought him back...he would have thought she cared for him...then why was she carrying the child of that terrible man, the man who had tried to kill Vincent, Hojo. That child was killing her...she was injected with Mako...and the cells of the calamity JENOVA...it was terrible. She didn't know that she was carrying the child that would later in life, try to destroy the planet she had once walked...once...she died...because of that THING inside her. She was so young. Hojo didn't even care, as long as the child lived...and the child did live a young innocent looking, Sephiroth, the one winged angel. One who would later think of himself as god.

That was all done now...3 years after all the terrible stuff that had happened...Sephiroth and his kin were finaly destroyed, the Tsviets, who had ended up being run by that digusting doctor Hojo, were also gone, all killed by Vincent's own hand, there were no more threats to the planet...at least not now...ever since Chaos had been completely released the year before...Vincent had found himself drawn more and more to a certain place, filled with terrible memories, terrible memories that he would never want to or be able to let go of...memories of Lucrecia.

"Lucrecia..." he said in his deep hoarse voice, still finding it harder to talk then it had been before he had been punished, before he had started his twenty year sleep in the basement of the Shinra Manor in Nibelheim. He was looking up at the beautiful crystals of materia in there purest form. Trapped gracefully in the translucent green crystal was a beautiful women in a thin white dress, her hands cupped over her chest. Her eyes were closed gently and a small smile covered her face. Her features hadn't aged at all, and dispite her age her hair was still gorgeously curled, falling from the large tie high on her head to her back. Her bangs flipped to one side perfectly, every brown lock exactly as it had been 20 years ago. She looked so beautiful. Around the crystal was a pool of water, reflecting with the green tinged light the radiated from the crystal that kept such beauty hostage. She was protecting the planet...keeping Omega in place...but still Vincent wanted to reach out to her...but...no matter his many times he came out here he could never bring himself to do it. I'm so sorry... the gentle words flowed so gracefully through Vincent's head as though being spoken from someone not thatfar away...her last words to him...

Vincent let out a short sigh as he got to his feet. He looked up at Lucrecia one last time, "You don't need to be sorry..." he said before turning around and heading out of the dark cave. He should be heading home now. He blinked as he stepped out of the cave and the light that reflected through the waterfall in front of him was incredibly bright. He walked along the stone path that led to the other side of the water and the stone slowly turned to grass under his feet. He stuck his head farther into the high collar of his blood red cape to protect his red eyes and pale skin from the blinding sun above. He was standing on the ledge of a cliff, jutting out about 20 feet from the face of a mountain, near the very top of the waterfall. Looking down he could see the dark blue water at the bottom, a good hundred foot drop. He knew that below the water was a tunnel that would lead him to the sea, but...today he would have to take the longer route through the mountains and across the plains to the city Kalm where he currently lived. He knew he would make the trek back here soon. He had often considered trying to find a place to live closer to the cave...but couldn't...he just...couldn't. He knew the road back home waas burdened with terrible creatures that he would have to face alone but he was alright with that... he was pretty sure he could manage anything he happened to come across and he was pretty sure finding another person would be almost impossible. So with his gun, Cerberus, in hand he started his long trek through the mountains...

((okay...so ya this might be a little confusing. It's another Final Fantasy 7 related Rp 8D...using VIncent Valentine. who i might put up a bio for in the time to come. If anyone wants, i can also answer any questions about layout of the land, tell you about things you don't know about, but for the most part i think i covered everything i have to for this RP...So ya...Vincent never got over the loss of Lucrecia blah blah blah...and NOW he's going to find someone new that will eventually take her spot(for the most part) in his heart, i do NOT care if it is a guy or a girl, though im sure im going to endup with a girl anyway...ya, they can be travelling through the mountains, they don't have to meet yet, they could be injured or fleeing something that could end up being a threat to society in this RP...i dont know i left it pretty open...so ya you can PM me with anything you might want to know or ideas you may have...and this post is pretty long for me...so dont expcet many more like this...))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Love Lost (Open. Mature.) Empty Re: A Love Lost (Open. Mature.)

Post by RenoStryker Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Reno, commanding his submarine, had managed to get himself lost. A maze that lead deep into the continent. How come it wasn't reported anywhere before. It annoyed him so much, but still he couldn't help but feel proud at the fact that he was the first Turk to go here, and he would be able to write the report and say he discovered and maybe even name this place after himself. Reno Tunnels. It had a nice ring to it.The radar said there was a large opening within the next hundred feet. Reno was sure they'd surface in some gorgeous lagoon, completely capable of holding his name in its title. He was anxious as the sub finally broke the surface. He made his way out and was standing on top of the red sub below him quickly enough. Disappointment was the first thing he felt, this place wasn't that special looking. A big waterfall surrounded by winding cliffs, boring. The red headed Turk sighed and ran a hand through his spiky hair. With his other hand he pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it taking a long drag before looking around some more. He jumped down the ladder on the side of the massive water diving machine and started his way up one of the trails that lead up the mountain, wondering if he would be able to find something that Tseng would be jealous about him finding.

((lol, aren't you happy! You get to RP with the almight CHRIS!))
RenoStryker
RenoStryker

Male Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:21 am

How could Vincent miss as the monstrous red submarine broke the surface of the lagoon far below. He frowned and watched, he could tell from first glance that it was a Shinra sub, but why was it here of all places? A man in a Turk uniform got out and stood on the sub, he was familiar, but Vincent couldn't place a name right now, he hadn't seen that figure in two years. Vincent's trigger finger twitched as he started to make his way back down. Ready to confront the Turk if he decided to head into the cave behind the waterfall where Lucrecia was. Vincent, accustomed to this rocky terrain made his way down quickly and hid himself behind a large rock as he watched the Turk, who now at this close a proximity he could identify as Reno, the drunken idiot. Cerberus still in hand he simply waited to see what he would do.

((omg i love you Chris! But almighty?Don't push it. Jeff doesn't mind you using his account?))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RenoStryker Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:02 am

Reno walked up one of the paths leading to the waterfall. He frowned and stared at it until he realized there was a cave or something behind it. That was pretty interesting and definitely worth looking at. Taking one last long drag he threw the butt on the ground and stepped on it before walking on ahead, his EMR in hand, not sure what would be waiting for him in this cave. He was hoping for treasure or something awesome like that, but knew that by now, if something like that was at one point there it wasn't anymore. He stepped into the cave expecting to be engulfed in darkness but was surprised that the light filtering through the falling water made it almost glow and a stone on the other side of the place also seemed to have its own glow. He walked towards it, almost falling into the mote around it. Was it materia? It sure looked like it, and it actually took Reno a second to realize there was a person trapped inside it. "HOLY..." he said taking a step back, his eyes wide in shock, his EMR out in front of him. He calmed down quickly though and just stared at it, "What the fuck?"

((he doesnt mind.))
RenoStryker
RenoStryker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:30 am

Vincent let out a long breath through his nose, throughly annoyed at Reno. This was going to get on his nerves. Vincent had no idea what he would do to Lucrecia, but this was none of this business, this was way before his time, and that was the time in which it would all stay. He made his move, swiftly making his way to the cavern behind the waterfall. His metal shoes echoed when he stepped into the cave though to the point where he was sure Reno would hear them, right now though he guessed it didn't really matter and he could make as much noise as he had too. He lifted Cerberus and aimed it at Reno, "Leave here now." Vincent stated bluntly in his hoarse voice, his red eyes ablaze with fury, not taking them off of the rather short red head.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RenoStryker Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Reno spun around as he heard metal on stone, EMR ready to strike he let out a slight growl. Which he let up slightly as he saw who it was, "Vincent Valentine..." he said quietly shaking his head. "Why are you being so rude, what did I ever do to you?" Reno asked taking a step towards the cloaked man, used to having weapons pointing his way, he would try to get out of this the best way he knew, talking. "Or am I trespassing." He looked over his shoulder at the girl trapped in crystal. He smirked as he looked back at Vincent and jerked his thumb in her direction, "She your girlfriend?" He asked.
RenoStryker
RenoStryker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Vincent just glared at Reno as the Turk started to talk, he honestly just wished the red head would shut up. He was tempted to simply pull the trigger and have this man drop dead in front of him, but he couldn't do it, he was hoping as well that this wouldn't end in violence that he could just scare this guy out of here. He looked over at Lucrecia as Reno pointed to her. Vincent let out a long sigh before repeating himself, "Get out of here now, Shinra scum." He did not lower his weapon, though it bugged him that Reno didn't seem at all phased by it being pointed at him. It didn't surprise him though, Turks did all the dirty work for Shinra, Vincent knew from experience that they often ended up on the wrong side of a gun.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RenoStryker Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:08 pm

"Shinra scum...?" Reno repeated, taking a step towards Vincent. "I thought we were past all this insulting Shinra stuff now? I mean now that Cloud's gone all soft and nice and refuses to fight." The red head sighed. "Obviously, you want me to leave, so i might as well do what you want right?" Reno said not bothering to wait for an answer as he lowered his head and started to walk out of the cavern in defeat. But he wasn't going to be beat that quickly. He stopped before he reached the exit and turned to look at Vincent, "But, don't think I'm not going to tell Rufus and Tseng about this place." He said like a know it all.
RenoStryker
RenoStryker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:14 am

Vincent didn't particularly care for what Reno was saying he was just waiting for him to leave, and finally he said he was going to and Vincent was sure this was the last he would have to deal with the red head. He started to lower Cerberus, but it was back up in an instant and Vincent moved to quickly to stand in front of Reno again. He grabbed the collar of the red head's shirt with his gold clad hand and pulled him closer, Cerberus pressed against his chest over his heart, "Don't you dare tell Shinra about this place." He stated fiercely, grinding his teeth and glaring down at Reno.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RenoStryker Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:37 pm

"Whoa..." Reno couldn't help but let out as he was grabbed and pulled off his feet slightly, he stuck his hands in the air as he felt the gun pressed to his chest. He looked down at the weapon then up at Vincent smiling nervously, not moving his hands from where they were in the air. He let out a sigh letting himself relax, "Go ahead and shoot me, nothing should get in the way of my duties to Shinra." He said, his green eyes no longer at all worried, he was ready to get shot but sure as hell hoped Vincent wouldn't be able to do it.
RenoStryker
RenoStryker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Vincent glared at the red head looking him up and down, not a hundred percent sure what he should do right now. He had to do something, but could he really kill this man, especially in front of Lucrecia. Maybe he could let Chaos deal with this guy; no again, he couldn’t do that around Lucrecia. He didn’t let up his grip and he didn’t move his weapon. He clicked it back loading it as he looked Reno up and down again. “Shinra should already know about this place. They’ve been here before.” He decided to say as he remembered his father and Lucrecia of the Shinra Science Department both having been here to examine the crystal. He himself had come here, though he no longer worked as a Turk he couldn’t help but sometimes think he was. He hoped though that this answer would keep Reno from even bothering to tell Shinra now.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RenoStryker Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Reno smirked as Vincent spoke, “Really? I’ve never heard of it before. But I bet it was that stupid crazy ass science department. Probably like that old quack Hojo or something right?” the Turk asked, not lowering his hands though his arms were starting to cramp up from holding them like this. He was still planning on telling at least Rude about this place, and he was pretty sure there was nothing to stop him from doing that. This guy could say whatever he wanted it was going to change his mind that easily. As a Turk his top priority was getting his job done and making sure the boss was happy with him and everything, to get to Second in Command, Reno had to have been doing something right, and it was probably the fact that not only was he the fastest Turk but when he was told to do work he did it. Despite how lazy he always seemed to be aside from that.
RenoStryker
RenoStryker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Vincent tightened his grip at the mention of Hojo’s name. “NO! She was a part of Shinra and so was her partner, in the science department. Don’t mention Hojo around me, or her. Nor Sephiroth.” He said shaking his head his weapon lowering slightly in his state of thought, thinking about how upset Lucrecia had seemed to be when he had told her that Sephiroth was dead, after that he had really thought about it and how selfish he was being when he had said that and how he deserved to sleep for another thirty years because of it. “Shinra has records of this place…if they aren’t in the archives they were either destroyed or in the Shinra Manor in Nibelheim.” Vincent said sharing all the information he could just to try and keep Reno from saying anything and getting the Turks and other Shinra employees to come and investigate this place further and discover Lucrecia chambered here.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RenoStryker Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:07 pm

“Alright I get it, I won’t tell anyone important. You’re not going to have me keep this from my best friend and partner though. That’s the best you’re going to get so I’d drop it if I were you.” Reno said adding a sigh and shaking his head. He smirked as he looked back at Vincent. “You gave me some pretty useful info though. I owe you something don’t I?” He said, he pulled himself out of Vincent’s grip and took a step back and away from him before saying, “He’s back.” Reno let out a short laugh, “He’s weak, in hiding, but he’s back. You can go ahead and tell Strife, since he’s bound to find out eventually anyway.”
RenoStryker
RenoStryker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Vincent’s eyes opened wide in shock and he lowered his weapon, letting it fall to his side. He didn’t want to believe what Reno was saying right now, that was impossibly he couldn’t be back. Vincent swallowed hard before speaking again, and even then he found his voice evading him as it had a lot since he had woken up. He shook his head and looked back at Reno his brows furrowing, “How?” he asked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RenoStryker Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:22 am

“Beats me.” Reno said with a shrug, putting his hands in his pockets. “Though I’m guessing it has something to do with him stealing more than JENOVA’s head. We never did recover the rest of her body from the building when it was destroyed, so really she could have been anywhere.” Reno shook his head before adding, “You’re probably wondering how we know. Well, a few Security Department guys saw him, silver hair, sword and all but only one of them came back, but the body he brought was obviously cut by a katana infused with Materia. In other words his Masamune.” The Turk said to answer Vincent’s question and hopefully other questions he had had. Reno could tell it really bothered Vincent. Reno so far hadn’t mentioned the SOLDIER’s name like Vincent had told him to, though he wasn’t sure why he wasn’t allowed to.
RenoStryker
RenoStryker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:44 am

Vincent shook his head barely able to believe what this man was saying. Why so suddenly, why does something like this always seem to happen. Vincent wracked his mind trying to think of what was the most appropriate thing to say, the most appropriate thing to ask right now, “I-if…you know all this…why don’t you kill him, or detain him? Why are you letting him hide?” Vincent asked almost as frantically as he possibly could. Showing emotion in his voice was not something he was amazing at and he probably never would. He shook his head a couple times and ran his gloved hand through his black bangs, staring at the ground for a moment before looking up at Reno and awaiting an answer.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RenoStryker Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:59 am

Reno smirked almost evilly at the question's he let out a loud laugh, "Well what fun would that be?" He said pulling his goggles down from his fore head and turning around, either Vincent was going to be in to much shock to do anything or Reno could consider himself as good as dead because of that stupid statement but either way it would be pretty entertaining. He walked from behind the waterfall and stretched in the bright noon time sun sighing and starting to make his way down the mountain side back towards his sub.

((ykyeh, e's cunno. bmayca vunkeja sa.))
RenoStryker
RenoStryker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Vincent's lip rose in disgust barely believing his ears, what cruel disgusting person wanted the world to be destroyed or nearly destroyed by the entity known as Sephiroth once again. This was no good and that's all Vincent could manage to think clearly. He had to tell Cloud and he had to tell Cloud soon. He wasn't paying attention as Reno walked out of the cave but saw the hint of red as he left completely and followed him out "You have got to be kidding me." he stated shaking his head as he moved quickly to catch up to Reno a glare to match his frown. He couldn't stand here and believe that someone would purposefully let someone like Sephiroth stay in hiding getting stronger and stronger.

((e ghuf e ghuf, e drehg uin bnyhg naymmo beccat uvv Sam.))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RenoStryker Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:56 am

Reno stopped walking and turned around, "Nope not kidding what so ever." He said shaking his head and smiling, it was funny how angry Vincent was getting because of this. Reno put his hands on his hips and laughed, "In a few weeks he's probably going to be strong enough to destroy the world again. And who are we to say he won't." He said with a shrug before walking back down towards his sub. Now that he thought about he didn't like the sound of it either but as a Turk he wasn't in the position to go against orders given by the president.
RenoStryker
RenoStryker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Vincent clenched his fists and grit his teeth as he listened to Reno speak, the voice of this little brat was enough to piss him off right now. "I can't believe the Shinra would sink so low now. What the hell are they planning on doing!? When Sephiroth gets stronger the first one he's going to go after is Rufus!" Vincent said actually raising his voice, "It will throw the world into an unbalance, who's to say we won't all die this time." he argued not even knowing if Reno was going to listen to him this time. But he couldn't help but hope that Reno would absorb some of this information and actually do something about it. He worked close enough to Rufus to maybe be able to sway his decisions. While Vincent, working with Cloud would probably never be listened to.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down