The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

michaels tough love. (open, mature,needs girl vampire)

Go down

michaels tough love. (open, mature,needs girl vampire) Empty michaels tough love. (open, mature,needs girl vampire)

Post by demonkitkat2295 Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:55 pm

sitting on a bench alone in the middle of the city. he looks so lonely, he is wearing old english clothing. talking to himself he says "why, why did i have to become vampire, why cant i find the right girl. its the 19th century and i cant find anyone that i realate to. WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!!" he lays down on the bench looking up in the sky thinking on his thoughts.
demonkitkat2295
demonkitkat2295

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-12-19

Back to top Go down

michaels tough love. (open, mature,needs girl vampire) Empty Re: michaels tough love. (open, mature,needs girl vampire)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:55 pm

michaels tough love. (open, mature,needs girl vampire) Vampire-1 Isis Marrie walks along the beach listening to the sounds of the world. She hears a male voice distantly as she walks. She could already sense the male was a vampire. She keeps walking closer to the male. Her red eyes spot the young looking male as she gets closer to him. She says to him as though she was right next to him, “Love is hard to find no matter what you are, but it is even harder for an immortal like yourself.”

Back to top Go down

michaels tough love. (open, mature,needs girl vampire) Empty Re: michaels tough love. (open, mature,needs girl vampire)

Post by demonkitkat2295 Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:40 pm

" really now..and how would you know" he says with a cocky tone . he sits there waiting for an answer... then it comes to him what she is...and realizes that this is a sign. " uhh im sorry for being so rude...my name is michael...ive never seen you around"
demonkitkat2295
demonkitkat2295

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:45 pm

Isis smiles as he was seemingly cocky with his response. Not many talked to her like that. "My name is Isis. I am a vampire like you for the most part. By your scent I can tell you are older than me, but you have not been shown how this life can be happy without us being seen as monsters." She sits down beside him. She says, "I don't usually hang around other vampire, so I am not seen by people much." Her long silver hair flows in the wind as it blows against them.

Back to top Go down

Post by demonkitkat2295 Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:33 pm

michael gives a smirk tward her. "well maybe when can change that, by being close friends" michael moves closer to her and very softly puts his arm on her sholder..." what do ya say?"
demonkitkat2295
demonkitkat2295

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Isis looks at him a moment as he touched her. "I don't see why we can't give it a shot." Her nose picks up the sent of mortals coming their way. She sees a young drunk couple walking towards them. She looks back at Micheal and says, "Come on, we have got to find some food and a place to rest. The sun will rise in a matter of hours." She stands up and offers him her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by demonkitkat2295 Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:05 pm

michael stands up and takes her hand. "lets go " and he starts walking really fast so he can get her to go home with him before the sun comes up..." you know you are a very exquisite girl."
demonkitkat2295
demonkitkat2295

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Isis looks at him as they walk quickly to where she assumed would be his place. She smiles at his comment and says, "Thank you and you are a rather interesting boy. I am surprised you are alone. If you don't mind me asking why didn't your maker stay with you?" She was rather curious about her new companion but if he didn't wish to tell her, she would understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by demonkitkat2295 Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Michael stops"oh um my maker" he stumble upon his words...." she well she was destroyed ...when i was a new born so i just went on my own" he looks down at his feet as if he was embarrassed. she was a good girl. and he started walking again.
demonkitkat2295
demonkitkat2295

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Isis walks with him as she listens to him speak of his maker. She says, "I am sorry you have been alone as this time. I sort of understand. My maker seemed like he wanted to be with when I was mortal. But after he turned me I awoke from grave alone. I have been on my own ever since, feeding off animals whenever I get the chance." She looks at the ground feeling ashamed that she couldn't keep her maker happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by demonkitkat2295 Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:21 pm

well i am sorry for your loss, but its good that your are feeding off animals and not innocent people. do be ashamed . it happens all the time
demonkitkat2295
demonkitkat2295

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:59 pm

Isis looks at him a moment and says as they arrive to her place, “Well this is my home for the moment. You are welcome to stay here with me. My maids know what I am so getting animal blood won't be a problem for them to get for us.” She goes up to her England style mansion and the door opens for her with a smiling butler holding it open for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down