The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An idea

2 posters

Go down

An idea Empty An idea

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:37 pm

preferably I'm wanting a female to go along with this idea, as I tend to rp alot better with a female. But I was wondering if anyone out there would be interested in doing an rp about shapeshifters, like lycans and "were animals" and such. if anyone is interested lemme know.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Male Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

An idea Empty Re: An idea

Post by nuwisha Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:59 am

you know am have had about the same idea of a shapeshifter rp, with fera or as you put it "were animals". My idea is however placed in the old World of Darkness.
nuwisha
nuwisha

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:42 am

vell zen, tell me more of zis vorld of darkness

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:42 am

Well the World of Darkness resembles in many ways this world, there is a US, the Eiffel tower is in Paris, the grass is green the sky is blue you get the picture. But it is much darker and devious, Governments are corrupt, secret cults and sects pull the strings in dark, the sky is clouded by pollution and the grass is contaminated by toxic waste. Humanity has lost hope and is preyed upon buy supernatural creatures. There is so many diffrent supernaturals that inhebit the world that it would take me to long to explane then all but I can put a list of then any ways but there is one thing that all of them have in common there existens is not know to all of humaity with the exeption of a very few. allright then the list here it comes, just ask about the one you what to know more about.

Vampires
Werewolves
Mages
Demons
Kuei-jin
Fera
Mummies
Changelings
Wraiths
Possessed
Hunters
Damn they are many, any questions
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:12 am

well for some reason when I was thinking about how to to these were-namals the image of pirates popped into my mind, the time period of like the 14th-15th century, colonial times and such, and it was like the first pirates of the carribean almost but instead of turning into undead these pirates are were-namals. I say were-namals cas i like diversity and dont just want them to be were wolves, some can be were wolves, some can be were-reptiles, were cats, ect. is there anyway to combine this idea with the world of darkness

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:34 am

well yes as WoD short for world of darkness can be played in any time period and with this idea can it be very intresting. for example as most Weres (will call them that for the simplisity) try to some way save Gaia the earth spirit form the corruption of the wyrm which had just stared to get hold during this time in the new world did may Weres travel to the new world to save it from destruction, but we also have the Weres that already is living in the new world and vampires who also start to get a fot hold in the colonies the worry about. there is just one thing that complicate thing that is that Weres in WoD is born Weres and become awaere that they are weres after an event called the first change.
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:50 am

cool, well i just made a profile of the main character im gonna plan on using, he's a werewolf but not by disease and was not born that way, but he's cursed and trying to find an artifact to cure him, maybe that could be the base of the story and he gets further involved in the main plot by that premise. like he's searching the globe for this artifact and he stumbles upon something bigger and meets your character(s) and such for example.

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:55 am

Now comes the hard part for me to make a character, I have so many idea to a character that it is starting to bug me. Anyway it not goning to be a Werewolf, parhaps a bastet (werecat) or Mokole (Werelizard) or even a Rokea (wereshark). just fix a post and ill fix a character
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:58 am

Alrighty, I didnt have an intro post in mind yet but i should have it up sometime today, that may be a bit vague but i got plans later so idk when I'll be able to get it up, cas i like to do kind lengthy in depth intro posts, ill let you know in this htread hwere i put it and what its called

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:07 am

great that will give me time to fix the character
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by OrderOfTheBlackGuard Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:55 pm

ok it's gonna be called "call of darkness" reserved for ya in the Feoffee ocean section Smile enjoy

OrderOfTheBlackGuard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down