The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:41 pm

Dumisa looked at her and says, "Fine but the joint is back in its place I need no futher medical attention." He pulled himself onto the horse using his right arm. This was highly unusal. Seeing how he was left handed. He braced his arm with his other arm. He was looking around for Gabriel to make sure she wasn't looking at him. As he saw her coming his way on Alexia's back he let go of his arm and pulled the ropes and TG started trotting off in another direction futher away from Gabriel's home.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Gabriel didnt belive that he was in no pain but if he wanted to pretend that he felt no pain she would leave him alone, if he wanted help he would have to humble himself and come to him. She was done asking and offereing just to be shot down from him.

As he directed the horse further away from her home she sighed and held back the tears. She would not would let him see her cry she would be strong and no one would see her weak. She kept her head high and rode in silence.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:26 am

Dumisa turned around. "How good of an medic are you." His voice was soft but still deep." He looks back at her. "I may need your help wth something." TG snorted loudly. "Ok I do need your help with an lot of things." Dumisa says. TG just shook his head as if he was dissappointed it took all of that to admit he was in great pain and that it wasn't just his shoulder. Without his vest it would show that he was bleeding an lot his body was coverd in blood. His blood.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:19 am

Gabriel had a clear view of his blood soaked body but she would not offer her help even though she knew that he really needed her help but he was too damned stubbrone. When he finally turned around Gabriel suppressed the desire to smile she looked up at him with a innocent smile. "I am a very good medic, many men that would have died lived because of me. But what do you need me for"

She nodded when he finally addmitted he needed her help "Find me a place by a creek and I shall fix you up" She would need the creek to clean up the blood to see where it was coming from. "I see your horse has figured out that I am not so bad before you did"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:49 pm

Dumisa turned towards her with an smirk. "I knew I am just to damn sturbbrone like someone else." He looked right at Gabriel. He pats TG's neck roughly and TG takes of towards the creek. Dumsia gets off and looks down. "This was my mothers creek. I this is also our new home." He leads her to and area where there was an shor dip in the water he crawls walks through the water into an deep cavern that was under the first part of the creek. It was warm and very dry concerding where it was. He looks around and says, "Say hello to your new home. Don't worry John knows where it is."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:48 pm

Gabriel gave him a shocked expression "You can not think I am stubbrone as you" She grinned "For I am so much more stubbrone, I would have ignored you and refused to speak to you until you admited that you needed me." She paused "Or I would have just drugged you again and delt with you when you fell asleep" She smiled michievelously.

As they stopped she breathed in the fresh air. "This is a beautiful spot Dumisa" She slipped off her horse and grabbed her medical suppilies then followed Dumia. She barely heard his comment about John but replied "Thats nice" She then took a clean cloth dipped it into the creek and begain to clean off his blood looking for its sorce.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:14 am

Dumisa tried to hide the pain as she seacrhced for the big wound that let bleed out most of the blood. He as she found the big wound. He jumped some and grabed her hand. It was so soft and smooth. He quickly jumped out of his trans and says, "That stung an little bit more than I thought it would." He smirks at her and leans his head back against the cave wall.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:01 am

Gabriel shook her head "Aww just let the pain show Dumisa, takes a bigger man to show the pain then to hide it" She rinced out the cloth many times. Finnally she found the big wound as she did he grabbed her hand. His hand seemed so rough against her soft and smooth one.

She reached into her bag and pulled out a liquid. "This is really going to sting but I need to clean in its very deep" She took a breath and poured it on to the wound she knew it would hurt but it needed to be done. She softly blew on it to ease the pain then quickly stitched him up. The bandaged it up then turned around to look at him. She had a very serious look in her eyes. "Now hear me this time" She paused "You have to take it easy do you understand me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Dumisa looked down at her as she told him to take it easy. He lifts up his hands and drops what was left of an huge rock he grabed when she poure the liquid in his wound. He smirks at her and says, "Yeah thats the easy part." His head just drops back as he grabs Gabriels hand. "You do know that as long as I am watching you taking it easy may be out of the question." His thumb keep moving over the top of Gabriel's smaller but softer hand.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:50 am

Gabriel watched the rock crumble and had to hide the smile, he still wouldnt let her see his pain but she gasped as he grabbed her hand it was so different then her own. Much bigger and rougher but some how it made her feel as if she had butterflies in her stomach. "Well then I may have to make it so you are not watching me" She paused "You have to take it easy you have to heal or you are going to end up with an infection and then you will be very sick and force me to stay awake for nights and I can get cranky when I dont sleep" She winked but was serious, he was on his way to infection you could only sew someone up so many times.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Dumisa smiles and leans his head foward. "I will take it easy for three days, but that is all for now." His head just dropped back down and his thumb just kept going ove Gabriels hand. He liked how soft it was. He just held her hand as he started to doze off into an deep sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Gabriel sighed. "If three days is all you will give me three days is what I will take" She nodded and then as he begain to stroke his hand and doze off Gabriel let him, he would need all the sleep he could get to word off any sickness that was forthcoming.

As he fell asleep she stroked his face partly to check for fever and part to just relax him. She watched him sleep then turned her eyes so she could play lookout.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:44 pm

Even thought Dumisa was sleep his hand would not let go of Gabriels hand. Then finally his grip loosened and he rolled over to his side without his vest and the ton of blood that covered his body form time to time you could see all of his new and old scars clearly. He was cut up from head to toe.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:45 am

She watched Dumsia sleep not minding that he was still gripping her hand. She simply smiled and stroked his arms then as he fell over she helped him place his head in her lap and continued to stroke his hair then her eyes travled over his body . "Oh my Dumisa what have you done?" She whispered. His body was covered she was certain that there wasnt a spot on his body not marked. She sadly shook her head. "Looks like you are the one who needs protection Dumsia"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:45 pm

Dumisa woke up and then he realized where he was. He lifted his head off of her lap and looks down as if he sick. He patted Gabriles lap before streaching his muscles. He looked at her face to see what type of expression she had on. She looked confused but curious that is when Dumisa looked down and for the first time in his life observed his on body. He noticed scar after scar. From hand to shoulder. From head to toe. He looks up at Gabriel. "I know I am pretty scary right." He smirked and continued streatching.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:18 am

As Dumisa woke up she smiled softly at him. But that quickly turned to a scrowl when sh notcied the sick look to his face was he really that discusting with her? She tried to hide the hurt but it was still visable in her eyes. As he asked her if she was scary she laughed "Yeah as scary as a newborn kitten" She shook her head "Your not scary looking Dumisa" She paused and then looked off into the distance "Not scary at all"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Dumisa looked at Gabriel as she gazed off and then his mouth opened as an puke comes flowing out of his mouth. "I am sorry I have been felling sick since you poured dat medicne in my wound." He looks down as more comes out. He holds up an hand letting Gabriel know that he was alright but not to come to his side. The process repeated one more time and then he finally stopped he arms where shaking along with the rest of his body. Then it happened an splat of blood comes out of his mouth and onto the ground. He looks up at Gabriel smiling and says, "I guess I will be down for about another week." He scowled at himself and then fianlly leans back falling onto his back and laying there. Not sleep but silent. He gazes fixed on an worried Gabriel.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:48 pm

As he begain puking Gabriel snapped out of her day dream and reached for him only to be given the hand and she stopped. "No need to be sorry, if you had an infection you would get sick, I guess I should have warned you" She could do nothing but sit there and wait when he coughed out the blood she reached into her bag and handed him her flask of watr. "This is just plain water I promise you must drink or you are going to get dehyrdated and then I will have to force water down your thoart and that will not be good"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:10 am

Dumsia takes the water and drinks some. He looks at her and says, "I thought you would be happy. I am down for an week." He smirks at her and says, "I have some food in an the back of this cave. It is an lot of fruit and some meat. Eat as much as you like." He smiles and leans his head back and says, "I am going back to sleep." He closed his eyes and started to doze off.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:15 am

"Well I am happy you are going to be taking it easy but I am not happy that you are this ill Dumsia" She nodded about the food. "I am not hungry right now but thank you" As he fell back asleep Gabriel watched him sleep and then kept out a look out, later she might take a swim but for now she would sit here and keep an eye on him she had to watch his breathing, sometimes with illness came fever and difficulty breathing and she had to watch him carefully!
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Dumisa woke after coking while tying to breath. He laughed as he woke up in an shock. He smiles and says, "As an warrior that never ever happened to me before." He sits up reaching for something to help pull himself up. He was having an hard time doing an simple sit up so he just lean foward. Trying to pull himself foward.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Gabriel had felt his forhead a few times during his rest and could tell it was going up so had already dipped a sheet in the cool water and as he woke she reached for him and helped him sit up sideways in her lap she then took the cloth and eased it onto his forhead with another wiped his face. "Well even warriors need to be taken care of sometime now dont excert yourself, you have a nasty fever and I dont want you to get worse" Her voice was stern but soft in her own way.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Dumisa opend one eye fully and gave her a look full of sarcasm and says, "If it is an fever there are plenty of fruits back there that can fix that problem." He smiles and says, "Come on I need help getting up." He then trys to stand up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:11 pm

Gabriel shook her head. "I much rather you rest" But as he tried to stand she sighed and stood and then helped him onto her back and carried him into the cave. Then slowly eased him down. "I meant it when I said that you were to take it easy" She looked him over at him. "What furit do oyu think will work more then my meds and me taking care of you?" She was getting annoyed with him, no matter what what she did it was wrong and that angered her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Dumisa laughed, "Better than you medicen they're is no such item." He reaches up and grabs an huge purple fruit and places it in front of Gabriel. Now something sweet for an sweet person is what I was looking for." He smiles at Gabriel offering her the friut. "You truly are stuborne. You say you are not hungry yet you place my head on your growling stomach." He gives her an huge smile and says, "If you eat the fruit I will take easy." Then he mumble, "Althought standing up is not pushing it."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next