The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Gabriel glared at him. "Well least you finally have addmitted to it" She then smiled. So maybe he wasnt so bad. She took the fruit. "Well someone had to be lookout, and I know if it was I that had fallen ill you would not leave my side until I was better"

But she did take the fruit and smiled "So you think I am swet do you?" She smiled "Stubbonely sweet I like the sounds of that" She winked and took a bite of the fruit. "Well I am eating" She heard his mumble then grinned "Well II proved to you that I can walk and carry you know didnt I?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:02 am

Dumisa smiles at Gabriel and says, "Yeah maybe I would stay by your side. He smiled at her then says, "Plus you didn't carry me you giuded me in the right direction." He lets out an small chuckle. He then reaches out and grabs an yellow round friut about the size of his knee. He peels it and starts to eat.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:11 am

Gabriel shook her head smiling. "Now who is being stubbrone you wouldnt leave my side and you know it" She took another bite of the fruit and rolled her eyes as he claimed she didnt carry him "What ever helps you sleep Dumisa" She watched him peal the furit and smiled. "Well least you have your appetiate"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Dumisa smiles and says, "I need to eat right. Need to keep my energy up so that I can keep walking right." He smiles at Gabriel before grabing her hand and pulling her closer to him. "Look at that even when I am sick I am still as strong as an ox." Dumisa winks at Gabriel then turns his body and lays his head on her lap. "Oh year my to favorite pillows have returned to me." He pats her thigh and finishes off his fruit and then slowly goes back to sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Yes you need to eat but you arent walking anywhere" She was caught off gaurd when he pulled her close to him "Well you may be strong but you are still sick" She grinned as he leaned his head back into her lap. She stroked his hair slightly. As he fell back asleep she slowly ate the furit then watched him as he slept.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:06 am

Dumisa rolls and turns over and over again in his sleep. He was having an nightmare. No matter where he went his people were getting slaughtered by the men from the other worlds. He couldn't do anything but watch. Suddenly he leaped up covered in sweat but ready to fight. He had leaped from the ground to his feet.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:40 pm

Gabriel had felt and Dumisa rolling around and knew somthing was up but also knew that waking him from a nightmare would be a very bad idea when he finally awoke drenched with sweat Gabriel stood and stroked his face softly and spoke quietly to him. "Its alright Dumisa it was just a nightmare its alright your okay" She tried to get him to set back down then wipped his face with the cloth and softly wipped his chest to clear if of the sweat.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:00 pm

Dumisa felt the cool and soft touch of an tiny hand on the side of his face he quickly snapped to the left to see Gabriel. As she got him back to an sitting position. He was feeling an lot better then he noticed that. He was basically covering Gabriel like an shield his massive body towered over Gabreil's potite and small body. That with everyday Dumisa found himself staring at her. But now he found himself worring about weather she was alright and trying to see if he could help her. Then he noticed these tiny arms draped form his shoulder to his chest and he immedately settled down.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:12 am

Gabriel smiled as he snapped his head, it was a gentle smile and a reassuring one. She continued to slowly carrassing him to calm him down he was still ill and he needed to stay calm as he could so he could heal. She too noticed how small that she looked beside him how he bascally swallowed her up but it didnt matter. She was stronger then how she looked. She moved his arms to his chest and noticed how he almost imeditally settled down. She grinned and whispered "Its okay Dumisa sleep well, let the world turn without you tonight"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:21 am

Dumisa heard the words as they flowed form Gabriel's mouth to his ears. They were like the herbs his mother used to help him get to sleep after or before an big fight. Dumisa took her arms and drapped them around his neck and the he leaned his head back on too her chest and dripped off into an slow and peacful sleep. He slept until the next morning.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Gabriel continued to hold Dumisa softly carassing his chest then when he moved them to his neck she leaned her head on his and very softly sang, her voice she had been told sounded as it the heaven's had opened, al she knew was that it helped the injured warriors and she used to help heal after a nasty battle. Soon she was asleep but barely any sound and she would had awoken but there were none, but she awoke before the sun Dumisa still in her arms she smiled at his sleeping form and wondered what he was thinking, being in her arms in such a manner.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Dumisa's eyes snapped open the next moring. He looked aorund the cave to see what was going on he instantly noticed that Gabriel and then he smiled as he felt the small hands on his chest and the tiny arms that wrapped around his neck. He takes one of the hands and places it on his face. "Something so warm and soft. Who might be the beauty that this hand belongs to." He then kisses her hand and tries to stand up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Gabriel watched as he woke up and stroked his chest softly "Good morning Dumisa" As he moved her hand to his face she stroked it gently. She liked the feeling of him in her arms she could get used to it. She giggled as he spoke and slightly blushed. "Ohh Dumisa you know what to say to get to a womans heart" She spoke that line before she thought about it and shooked her head slightly now he would really think she was stupid. But as he kissed her hand her heart melted again. As he stood she held him close. "What are you trying to do Dumisa"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:54 pm

He turns around to face her and says, "I just wanted to look into the true eyes of beauty." He stares her at Gabriel eye to eye. He smiles and says, "Three more days is all I need." He then placed his head on her chest and rested it there until the sound of Gabriels heart beat put him into an daze. He wasn't sleep but close enough to him he didn't move nor did he make an noise other then his own breathing. His arms wrapped around the smaller Gabriels hips.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:35 pm

Gabriel smiled as he called her a beauty could it be the fever talking? She hoped not. She nodded "Well if three more days is all your going to give me then three days I will take" She really wish that he would give her more, she liked it here she didnt want t continueing moving. But she would follow Dumisa where ever he went for he had saved her life. Her mind drifted to her family how were they doing? How was the war going had the women she trained remembered enough to tend to the wounded?

As he laid his head on his chest she leaned her head lightly on his and very softly kissed the top of his foread. She softly sang the song again and simply held him. She wished for more times like this. But her mind kept telling her it was only because he was ill with the fever, But...how could he be so nice to her know and not mean it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:16 am

Dumisa smiles and says, "I will protect you for the rest of my days... Gabriel." He snuggles himself tighter to her and then he dozes off. Into another deep sleep. Dumisa didn't sleep t his much but when he was sick he slept all of the time. He kept his head on Gabriel's chest he enjoyed the sound of her heartbeat.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:46 am

Gabriel smiled and nodded. All the rest of his days? Gabriel thought to herself. Even if if was the fever talking she would enjoy it for the next couple days. As he fell asleep again she stroked his chest softly and let him sleep she still softly sang and humed a tune. She would let him sleep for he needed it. She held him to her and leaned her head softly on top of his head and kissed the top of it and closed her eyes for a moment then reopened them she was happy for the first time since her incident she was happy. And it seemed that other then her older brother and her gaurd Dumisa was the only one that could make her feel safe.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:23 pm

Dumisa awakes by the growling of his stomach. He stands up against the pull of an beautiful force. He looks down. And then says, "You are strong. But your strenght is no match for mine weather I have an fever or not." He stands all the way up but the beautiful force know as Gabriel refused to let go so when he stands up he pulls Gabriel along with him. He looks down. "If you just let me go grab some fruit less then ten meters away from us I will return and lay down agian."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Gabriel had tired but failed to keep Dumisa laying down and instead was puled up herself. She giggled as he pulled her up. "Well you are strong but I am also female, are ou going to brag about being stronger then a female?" She smiled and stuck her tongue out. "Alright Dumisa get your furit and come right back here" She placed her hands on her hips and watched him do what he needed to do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:44 pm

He grabs an armful of friut. He returns to Gabriel and then says, "I am back." He places the friut on the ground and then sits down and pulls Gabriel behind him and then he placed his head on her lap and grabs some fruit and offers it to her. While he had another one in his hand. He slwoly tugged at the peel of they fruit with his teeth while he held the other fruit for Gabriel in his hand. His huge hang could just about crush the fruit with one squeeze.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:35 pm

Gabriel smiled as he returned "Oh so you can listen" She giggled slightly and sat down behind Dumisa and stocked his face again. "How are you feeling?" She lowered he hand and took a small bit out of the fruit that he had for her. "Mmmmm lovley" She spoke and then took another bite. "That is really good now make sure you coninue to eat and rest" Her voice was stern but there was a longing a longing for what was ging on to continue. would it? she only hoped.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:40 am

Dumsia finally bit throught the peel. He pulled the skin of of his friut and starts eating it. Then he offers some to Gabriel the fruit was very sour but he wanted to see Gabriels look after she bit it. He smiles as he reaches his other arm around and grabs Gabriel's side.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:19 am

As she took a bite of the fuirt offered her face pinched into a sour face and she let out a soft wail. "Man that is very sour what is it?" She asked while chewing and swallowing the furit she then looked down at her "You knew I would make a face didnt you?" She giggled and strokly stroked his face as he grabbed her side she sighed and smiled. "Well I will get you back for that"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:32 pm

Dumisa laughed and says, "Maybe." As he pulled her closer to him. "It is called and fever friut to my people. It is almost the cure for an fever it lowers the body temperture and slowly removes the fever but on the unfortunte side it is the sourist friut you can ever find." He smiles as he scoots close to Gabriel. She felt so cold he figured she wasn't getting enough heat so he kept pulling her close to him for two reasons. One she was cold and two because she was just so beautiful he wanted to get close to her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Well it is the souriest furit I have ever had but is still good and I am glad you have a fruit to help you as wel." She giggled and liked her lips. As he moved closer she held on to him. "Ohhh Dumisa you are still burning up" She reached and took the flask of the cold water again. "Here please drink this you need o keep hydrated your you are going to ge really sick" Her voices was full of concern as she held the cup for him to drink it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next