The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 21 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:41 pm

When he moved her hair out of her face she knew that he would see the tears and worried that he would take them the wrong way and he did just that. Smiling in his arms she shook her head "It was more then I wanted" She sighed happily and held him close. "I never felt such love and gentlness" She smiled again "They are happy tears, for I love you so and I know you love me" She nuzzled his hand as a kitten to a gentle pet. Closing her eyes and relaxing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 21 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Dumisa smiled at her awnser and as she nuzzled his hand. He takes two fingers and places them under her chin and lifts her face up into an huge passionate kiss. He kisses her deeply and says, "I am glad you know how much I love you." He pulls her closer and places his head on her cheek and falls asleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:09 am

Gabriel loved his touch, and just the way he made her feel. And now that she had felt the way that it was suppose to be, safe and loving and gentle and ever so right. When he claimed her lips she sighed into the kiss and wrapped her arms aroun his neck and returned the kiss, slipping in her tongue into his mouth then she smiled and stroked his face and then when he fell asleep she lay there awake for a while trying to stay alert but eventually she begain to fall asleep then was in a deep sleep wrapped in her lovers arms.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:41 am

Dumisa slowly awakes as the sunlight shined in through the open window. He hears some noise in hte room above him. He stands up and slips on his pants he grabs the pelt under his love and drags her out of the sunlight and places her in the shadows of an huge wardorbe. The black pelt blended with the shadow perfectly. He kisses her forehead and runs out the door and up the floor. He gets to there orgianl door where he sees five men trying to break down the door. Dumisa runs up and before any of them could turn around three went out the window and fall to there death and the other two had there necks snapped. Dumisa insured his friend it was safe. His friend opens the door. Dumisa grabs the rope and instantly goes out the window for Gabriel.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:32 am

Gabriel slept soundly in his arms, she should have kept herself aware but his arms were so comforting. She awoke when she felt the sun on her face and him moving, she stretched slightly and wanted to groan against the fact that she was being awoken. But there was something in the way that Dumisa moved that caused her to stop and remain silent. Somethiing was wrong and she could tell. She was still half asleep when he placed her in the dark And covered her she only blinked when he kissed her then watched as he leaped out he door. She reamined hidden shaking slightly she heard the noices outside and that made her even more nervous what was going on up there? When someone leaped in the window she crawled even deeper into the dark and unles you knew she was there you would not know she was there. She was completely hidden.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:06 am

Gabriel looks into the corner and dashes over to her. He picks her up in his arms. He moves the pelt out of her face and gives her an big kiss. "Did you miss me." He smiles as he runs out of the window and runs up the wall with Gabriel in his arms.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:46 am

Hidding in her corner she nearly let out a scream until she relized it was Dumisa that immeditally calmed her she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back she then nuzzled his neck. "Yes I missed you" She then kissed his neck again then as he ran out the window she gasped and wispered in his hear "Hun I am stll naked"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Dumisa smiles and says, "I know that beautiful that is why you are still in the pelt." He climbs up towards the floor and says, "Your clothes are still in here I will put you on the bed with your clothes put them on and then you can out of pelt." He smiles and pulls himself in the window. He lays her on the bed and grabs his sword from off the bed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:25 am

Gabriel smiled "How abut you find mesomething to wear" She teased before lighly biting into the flesh of his neck. She wanted to see what he had planned and wondered what the other two were up too as well. She held him close though as if she was holding on to him for dear life. As he layed her on the bed she winked "Or I could stay like this all day" She teased and wondered what he would say to that.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:07 am

Dumisa shook a little as she bit his neck. "If you keep that up you will start up what happened last night." He nuzzled her nose with his nose. As he grabed the sword and started to walk away. He heard her voice and turns to her and says, "I don't know if you have noticed this but you won't be alone. He points to the tinny little girl from last night. Her eyes were wide open as she looked at Gabriel. Dumisa leans over her and says, "I wouldn't mind you sitting he naked all day but she may feel a little uncomfortable." He gives her a kiss on the cheek as his left arm found its way under the pelt to get one last feel on her tiny naked body.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Gabirel giggled when he spoke she was ready and willing to feel him up her again but he was clearly not ready she wasnt sure why but as he kssed her and goosed her she giggled she was planning on staying there until he spoke. Suddenly she she remembered where she was,

She looked over to the woman and gasped quickly fallng off the bed and throwing on a cloak that covered her well. Then stood blushing a deep red "I...I didnt know you were there Im sorry" She swallowed and tried recompose herself.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Dumisa laughs and says, "Oh settle down she woke up late last night and we weren't the only ones who had a good time." He smiles as his friend walks into the room. He looks at his friend who had just choose the name Drac for himself. Dumisa points to him and looks at Gabriel you weren't the only naked person I saw this morning. He was holding the door in place butt naked while soildres tried to knock down the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Gabriel clamed down still blushing but now that she was covered was more at ease. She giggled at Dumisa "Well I am sure we all had fun and it its good to have fun" She was a bit nervous still but she was trying to relax. She looked at the firned "Good Morning Drac" She bowed her head slightly as a curtisY.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:05 am

Dumisa smiles and says, Drac I know you want to stay here with the beautiful ladies and just sit back and relax but we got people to eject form our kingdom. Dumisa smiles and grabs his dual spears and places the sword on his back. He gives both of the ladies and Bow and arrow and looks at Drac as the they both start for the door. He smiles at Gabriel and says, "I will be back as soon as possible and when I get back you two will be able to walk around freely." He kisses her cheek and starts for the door. Drac kisses the other girls leg and says, "I will be back if you have any trouble shoot an flaming arrow into the air and we will come back as soon as possible. Drac an Dumisa walk out the door and take off in a full sprint.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:40 am

Gabriel would have prefered if Dumisa would have stayed with her. They had just made love the night before and now he was leaving. She sighed to herself, this is how her life was going to be now though ,He was a warror and warriors had to leave for battle She smiled at Dumisa trying to prove to him that she was feeling as strong as she really was. Then took the bow and arrow and nodded "I do wish to explore" She winked and then watched them leave she then turned to the girl.

"Hello my name is Gabriel whats yours" She had gone for so long now she had forgotten about the ugly scar on her face, it was still prondement from her ear accross her jaw line to the chin. But she smiled sweetly at the girl.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:10 am

Girl smiled back and says, "My name is Danielle." She smiles back but very lightly. She notices the scar on Gabriel's face tries to be polite about it but then her curiosity gets the best of her. She points and says. "I see you were scared by the elite two weren't you." She lifts up her shirt reveling a scar that went clean across her stomach from one side to the other.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:44 am

Smiling Gabriel nodded to her name. "Hello Danielle" She licked her lips looking at Danielle. She knew she had seen the scar and knew that she ws trying not to mention it but when she did Gabreil swallowed hard shaking her head. She brought a had to her scar and closed her eyes. "No, I was attacked and raped nothing elite about the monsters that did this to me" She pause. "Dumisca an Drac see it as a good thing, I always saw it as a mark of being dirty"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Danielle smiles and says, "Yeah Drac saw mine last night and laughed and then showed me an huge scar on his massive thighs." Danielle smiles as she tried to show how big the scar was using both hands. She bust out laughing as she says, "I never thought I would see the day where two girls bragged about scars."

Dumisa and Drac had just exited the castle when they ran into trouble. Dumisa smiles as he points to both sides as a few more of the elite started to close in and circle in on them. Dumisa grabs the sword he took and his spear in the other hand. Him and Drac take them out with easy.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Gabriel gigged "Yeah I am getting better" She paused and leaned in closer. "To be honest I think Dumisca is a bit jelous, my scar being out there for all to see" She shrugged. "I see it as a good thing now, if I would have just shut up an allow it I wouldnt have this scar but I am a fighter" She grinned and then stood up and stretched the cloak still covering her but she needed to stretch her legs. "Hmmm wonder when the boys are going to be back"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Dumisa and Drac had circled the city almost five times and had made their way back to the castle. "Drac my friend I think we have taken care of all of the those damn elite." He pats his friends shoulder as they started up the castle and head up to there room. Dumisa knocks on the door and laughs with his friend as they talked about some old times they had shared in some life or death circumstances. As the door opened they tired to contain the laughs.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Gabriel liked talking to Danielle it had been too long since she had a friend to talk to just about the day to day stuff. She felt relaxed with her and at ease. She laid back on the bed and giggled along with her turning on her side to talk to her. She heard the men entering and she stood to greet them "All is well I am assuming" She wore a machiveous grin on her face. "I do reemmber a lake being around here somwhere and I want to do some swimming"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Dumisa laughs and looks at Drac. "I think she has already forgotten where these nice croc skin vest came from." He takes off his vest and tosses the heavy vest on the bed as he says, "You should where yours more often Gabriel." He then looks at Drac. "We have cleared the cities we should go get the horses." He looks at Gabriel. "We decided that this is not a safe place to start our base until we rebuild our army." He places an pouch of arrows on both girls sides. "You shoot when we tell you and other then that you stay behind us and stay close." He grabs Gabriel's hand as Drac grabs Danielle's hand and they lead the ladies out of the palace. Drac couldn't find another horse for Danielle so he was going to let her ride with him. After they got to the horses they all loaded the horses and started off for the forest. "Dumisa smiles and says, "We will find you girls a nice little pond to go swimming in okay." He kisses Gabriel's cheek as the start to ride off. "Drac wraps his arms around Danielle as the follow behind Dumisa and Gabriel.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:36 am

Glaring at the two men with her best death look glare Gabriel stood. "I have not forgotten" She then turned her look a little more tempting. 'I just wanted to be able to clean up a little as well" She walked forward and stroked Dumisa chest and then quickly turned on her heels and picked up her vest and put it on then took the arrows nodding, she knew this was a serious time not a time to joke or anything like that.

Following Dumisa Gabriel kept her breathing normal as she good. Once mounted on the horse she smiled as he kissed her. Then followed behind her arrows at her side ready to kill anyone that threatened them .
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:17 pm

Dumisa rode off with Gabriel at his side as Drac and Danielle followed him. He reaches over and grabs Gabriel's hand and says, "You have nothing to worry about." He points ahead as they come up on an small pond with an cave. Dumisa smiles and says, "Look familiar? Remind you of an nice little pond we stopped at a few months ago." He smiles and looks at his friend who had Danielle asleep in his arms. "Drac points and says, "Your mother must have made those spots all over this country." Dumisa smiles and says, "I wouldn't doubt it." He laughs as they reach the cave and start to unpack. Danielle being the first thing Drac unpacked.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:20 am

Nodding Gabriel smiled softly at Dumisa she trusted him and she knew that he had her best intrest at heart. As they reached the pound Gabriel sighed she was looking forward to being somewhere and being able to stay there she needed to feel at home, it had been too long. She shifted her other hand that was holding on to Dumisa. At the last second she had grabbed the tiger cub. It now rested cofortably in the crook of her arms and she only hoped it would stay asleep until they were safe in the cave.

She dismounted with ease but held the cub close to her, she knew that she had to protect the cub for now and she wanted to be responsible for somthing. She walked over to Dumisa still holding the cub and kissed Dumisa lightly on the cheek "What would you have me do?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next