The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:33 am

Dumisa flinched at the nip. He looks at her and says, "I didn't know you were a bitter." He smiles as he kissed her neck softly. "I don't mind if you get a little bitting. Just don't brake the skin." His legs came up as he was getting on his knees. Then he used his legs to spread her legs. He removed his shirt as he continued to kiss her over and over again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:56 am

Giggling Gabriel smiled. "It just felt right" She whispered in his ear her hot breath on his neck. When he got up on his knees she looked up at him questionngly but has he took off his shirt she gasped. "Ohh Dumsia" She kised him back her armsaround his neck and she kised him back she was getting lost in ecasty. "Ohhh hmm" She arched her back to met his kisses tottally lost in the moment.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Dumisa was loving every moment of this. When she arched her back his hormones raged and he wanted her more. He instantly started to remove her clothes from her. He was pulling off everything. One armed wrapped around her as her clothes were removed from her body. He skin was soft to the touch. It only reminded Dumisa that she is royalty. He kissed her deeply. He pulled her tighter into his grip as he constantly kissed her and as he felt her hot breath on his neck he was even more foucsed on taking her to himself.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:47 pm

When her clothes were removed Gabriel tensed up slightly. She was flashing back to being raped, but then she looked up in Dumsa's and she relaxed smiled and allowed hm to strip her down she stroked his face sighing softly into his kisses. His hands felt so right on his skin she placed her hands on his back she giggled as he tightened his grip "Careful Dumisa you are going to swallow me up"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Dumisa smiled and says, "I won't do anything." You don't want he stopped removing his pants and says, "If you want me to stop just say so." He whispered in her ear. "I love you but I won't rush you." His hands still roaming her naked body. His lips less than an inch away form hers. His nose touching hers. His lips grazing hers as he awaited his awnser.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:54 pm

Gabriel shook her head "No, I want this, I want you" Then remembering where she was pulled him close and whispered in his ear "What about your friend there, wont he be offended?" She then caught his lips for a kiss slow and passionate. And she stroked his face softly. "Please Dumisa show me how it is suppose to be"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:39 am

Dumisa glanced over at his friend. He wraps the blanket around his beautiful naked girl. Then snatched her up and says, "I will show you how it is done." He grabs another pelt and jumps out the window with this beautiful girl in his arm. He catches the window were he got the second bed from and pulls himself in the window with her over his shoulder. He lays the pelt on the floor and then lays Gabriel down. He opens the blanket to see the beautiful curves and soft skin of Gabriel's naked body. He lays down on top of her. He slides off his pants as kissed her again. He whispers in her ear. "This may hurt a little at first." Then he bites her ear hard and then thrusted his member deep into her warm soft and wet pussy. He pulled it in and out slowly until he was sure she was used to it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:03 am

Gabriel let out a yelp as jumped out the window she felt as if she was freefalling, but she felt errily safe in his arms she knew that he would never drop her. And as he placed her gently on the ground and looked down at her she smiled. For the first time in her laugh since the rape she was no longer ashamed of her body, the way he looked at her made her feel good about herself. He made her feel beautiful scars and all.

When he opened the blanket Gabriel shuddered slightly. “Hmmmm” She was grateful for the pelt though it seemed as if he had thought of everythng. She smiled up at him, when he started to cover her she licked her lips nervously but she wrapped her arms around his neck. And as he whispered to her she nodded giving him the clue that he was ready.

She screamed out as he bite her ear and thrusted into her tight womanhood she held him tight and whipempered softly as the tears were flowing down her face. She nuzzled his neck “Don’t stop Dumisa please make me feel the love” She kissed his ear encouraging him not to stop.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Dumisa let go of her ear with his teeth and starts to meet her hips with his massive thrust. His member went deeper and deeper into her woman hood. His arms wrapped around her tiny curvey body. He felt her warm juices surronding his tight member. His thrust were now harder and went deeper into her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:38 pm

She was getting used to his size inside of her she let out soft whimpers then found his lips and kissed him long and hard her tongue slowly pushing its way inside of his mouth. She was whimpering she then broke the kiss and cried out for more. The feelings she was feeling this time was completly different and if he would only talk to her it would make things so much better.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Dumisa thrust into her over and over again. His member now fitting almost perfectly inside of her. Her moans and whimpers turning him on even more every time he heard one. He would thrust harder every time she cried out for more. He kissed her deeply and says, "I would give you anything you want my love." And with that he trusted deeper into her giving her another deep and passionate kiss. Their tongues swirling around in each others mouths.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:38 am

Gabriel continued to moan out for him. This time everything was right she felt safe and loved and she could look at the person making love with her she contnuted to kiss him and arch her hips upwords to met his down word thursts. She wrapped him close to her and broke the kiss and whispered in his hear "Tell me you love me" She whspered softly her voice trembling slightly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Dumisa thrust heavily into her and says, "I love you." He kisses her lips deeply. His arm wrapped around her body as he rolled over pulling her on top of him. He sits her up and says, "I am yours do as you please." He gives her one deep thrust into her woman hood and laid there on his back waiting to see what she would do.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:02 am

As he thrusted heavily Gabriel moaned out again “Ohhh Dumisa” She chewed her bottom lip and continued to moan not fully knowng what to do but when he tol her that he loved her she smiled broadly that made her feel a lot better “Ohhh Dumisa I love you too” She whimpered as he rolled her overso she was ontop she grunted and begain to strok his chest and begain to rock out and down on his massive manhood, hoping that he did enjoy this with her on top for her it felt like she was in power and it made her feel even more senstations she smiled down at him .”How am I doing Dumisa?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:13 am

Dumisa was breathing heavy and dripping with sweat. As Gabriel started to rock on top of him he smiled and sat back and let her do her thing. It felt so good. Her rocking on top of him. Her breast bouncing up and down. When she asked how she was doing he moans out. "Great."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:05 am

Encouraged by his moaning Gabriel quickened her movements seemed like a easy enough move all she had to do was keep this up and she was sure that she would fufill his needs and it was fuffilling her needs to, her body seemed to have been aching for this. To feel his arms around her and to be loved She leaned down and claimed his lips then quickened her pace on him she was sweating and panting and shaking. She licked her lips and moarned out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Dumisa was moaning loudly and his grip on her tightend. As she kissed him he kissed her back and as she quickend her paste his toes stiffined as he felt himself getting read to realse inside of her. He moans out to Gabriel. "I myself about to cum. I don't know how much longer I can hold it." He felt everything in him about to drain and just shoot out of him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Gabriel wasnt too sure of what to make of this all but she liked his moans. She growled for him and when mentioned he was gettingreay to cum she knew wht that was and slowly nodded. "Alright I am ready please" She continued bouncing on him and she intructed him "When you are ready just hold on to my hips when you are ready please"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 am

Dumisa smiles he liked it that Gabriel had taken charge. He grabed her hips as he felt himself starting to realse. He grabed her hips and lifted her off of him. His member shoot out sperm all over the floor. he leans foward and grabs Gabriels legs and spreads them. His mouth going straight towards her womanhood. His toung slipping right into her warm and wet womanhood.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:32 am

As he lifted her off Gabriel gasped, him pulling out just at her peak was very frustrating for her but when he started to suck and lick at her wet hot red and swollen womanhood she moaned out and arched her back. "Ohhh goddess" She twisted and moaned out not fully understanding what was happening to her body. But she understood that Dumisa was the one doing it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Dumisa sucked in all of the juices her women hood was letting out. He was waiting for one reaction. He had arleady cum and now it was Gabriels turn. He takes his tounge and swrils it around over and over in her warm woman hood. His hands grippeed her thighs as he felt her back arch and her body twist and turn. He then licked up and down and swriled his tounge even more.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:03 am

The more Dumisa sucked her the more Gabriel wante she was out of her mind with pleasure. But so confused at the same time, these feelings she was feeling was she suppose to be feeling them? The way Dumisa was actuing she was sure she was suppose to so she relaxed and in doing that she felt a wave of pleasure that she had never felt before overtake her and she let out a loud moan and released her juices over his face she was panting and dripping in sweat but now she had begain to shiver as well. “Ohhh Dumisa” She gasped and rubbed his shoulders.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Dumisa jerked back some as her juices shoot out into his face. He then smiled and looked at his beautiful princess coverd in sweat just like him and he felt the same cold draft she felt. Dumisa instantly grabs the pelt and pulls it over them as he wraped his arms around her. Both of them just laying under the pelt naked and well pleasured.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Once she was covered she attempted to calm her breathng but was caught up she swallowed hard and held Dumisa close and closed her own eyes. And trembled slightly. She softly wept but not out of pain or disgrace but for now she felt truely loved and charised. "Hold me Dumisa please hold me close and dont let me go"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Dumisa takes her in his arms and uses his hand and to move her hair out of her face. "I won't ever let you go." He wispers in her ear. He sees the tears and says, "Are you okay my love." He uses his thumb to wipe the tears from her eyes. He kisses her forehead and says, "Was it not what you want.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next