The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 29 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Watching him stalk off Gabriel sighed. "Males" she grumbled then turned to Drac "Yeah or just showing off" She smiled "Alright lets make sure we have it all ready for his trumpith return" She watched as he went fishing. "Should I start the fire?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 29 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:10 pm

Drac looks at her and says, "You shouldn't confuse the way he acts with the way he feels." He pulls out three fish and throws them on the ground. He looks at Gabriel and says, "Dumisa looks and acts cold blooded but the core of the man is good and kind." He smiles and points up. As once again Dumisa was dragging out a tree twice the size it would take for two giant bulls to drag out.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 am

Gabriel went to open her mouth to explain that she knew he was kind and that she was just trying to make conversation when he pointed she followed his point she had to smile at Dumisa she grinned. "Show off" she whispered with a laugh she raised an eyebrow to him. "Welcome home" She said with a smile.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:24 am

Dumisa pulls the tree up to the beach front and then uses it to border off the beach from the plains. He then turns and says, "You guys keep having fun I will be back later." He turns and heads back out. But not before giving Gabriel a kiss.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Seeing what he was doing Gabriel grinned. Then as he came to kiss her she blushed. "We shall my love" She then wached as he was leaving and sighed happily. She then turned to Darc "What shall we do?" She licked her lips. The taste of his kiss still on her lips. She was happy now, sure she missed her family, her eldest brother mostly but he was safeir this way.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:44 am

Drac came back draggin another tree of equal size He drug this one out and used it to seperate them from the path that lead all the way back to the delta. He then walks over to his horse and pulls the pelts off and then lays them out to use like rugs so nobody had to lay down in the sand. Then he grabbed a couple of blankets and throw them on top of all of the pelts.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Do you mean Drac or Dumisa ????
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:10 pm

It is Dumisa I apologize for that I was in a hurry.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:15 pm

((Thats okay just wanted to make sure))

Gabrila's cub walked up to the new beds yawned, walkd around 3 times then curled up into a ball and fell asleep. She walked up to Dumisa and gently kissed him on the cheek. "I was thinking, since we are starting a new life I think I should have a new name" She looked up at him with questioning eyes trying to figure out what he would say to it.

She yawned too but tried to keep her mouth covered so that he wouldnt see it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:57 pm

Dumisa looked at her and says, "No your namae is just fine you don't need a new name." He watches her try to hide her yawn. "You have had a long day you should rest while I go get some food." He stands up and grabs his spear.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Standing on her tippy toes Gabriel kissed his cheek softly "Be safe" She smiled and then laid down with her cub. She was tired and a little nap would do her good right now. She closed her eyes and was soon was fast asleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:00 am

Dumisa kisses her back and says, "You go to sleep and I will be safe." He smiles and scoops her up and lowers her onto the ground and then says, "I will be back before you awake." He smiles and looks at Drac. "Take care of them." He then sprints off into the feilds.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:19 am

As Dumisa scopped her up she giggled, her smile huge on her face and her eyes full of love for him. She kissed his cheek sofly "Be safe my love" She curled into a ball with her tiger cub. She then closed her eyes and was asleep in minutes.

She wasnt sure how long she was asleep but her nightmare came back. She was being raped again twisting violently she woke with a start grabbed her cub and sat up panting, remember where she was she sighed rubbed her face and laid back downwith the cub in her arms. "I still need to name you" She said with a yawn then closed her eyes again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Two dead gazels fly over the huge log that protected them from the wild. Dumisa shortly landed behind Gabriel wrapping his arms around her and says, "Is everything alright." He looks over the campsite his eyes searching the area. He grabs Gabriel in his arms and puts his back against the log.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:59 pm

Feeling his arms around her Gabriel swallowed hard and nodded. "Just nightmares, they come and go" She said softly she didnt want to burden him wih her stupid small promblems the were just nightmares after all she felt stupid and she wouldnt burden Dumisca with them, he had more important things to worry about then her nightmares.

When he grabbed her arm she quickly grabbed her cub "What is it?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Dumisa kisses her forehead and says, "What was the dream about?" He holds her tighter and says, "There is nothing wrong I just heard you scream and I wasn't sure what had happened." He loosens his grip on her and says, "Come on and tell me what you were having nightmares about."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Closing her eyes as he kissed her forhead, her breathing had returned to normal and she was more relaxed in his arms. She felt safe and sound in his arms, she knew that nothing would harm her with him there, him and her lion cub. Hearing that there was nothing wrong that it was just her screams that alreted him she felt ashamed.

Looking up at him then leaning into his chest she shook her head. "Just reliving that day is all" She brought a hand to her face where the scar was. "I dream about it a lot" She shrugged and leaned further into his arms. And sighed finally feeling safe again but knowing he would have to leave her to tend to the camp any time. "Its nothing really I am fine now" She lied.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Dumisa smiles and reaches down touching her hand says, "A fighters scar is nothing to be ashamed of." He looks over and says, "Well I will stay here a little longer to make sure you are safe and ontop of that you are going to have to stop babying that tiger or he will be of no good at protecting you on days I have to do go out and protect our land." He kisses her scar and leans back agains the massive log and says, "I can watch over the camp from here and plus I am positive you are not fine." He sits down and pulls Gabriel into his lap.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:35 pm

"I have learned not to be ashamed of it" Gabriel spoke into the darkness "But the nightmares come but they are less then what they used to be, I used to refuse to sleep for the fact that I was too scared tht they would come, now I only get them once and awhile" She whispered.

Looking down at her Tiger she smiled "I know" The Tiger glared at Dumisa then leaped out of Gabriels arms and pounced on a snake that was approching them killing it instantly then brought it back to Dumsica and sat there glaring at him again tail switching. Gabriel laughed

"I think he is telling oyu that he is already protective of me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Dumisa looks at the tiger anybody can kill a snake. He leaps up and over Gabriel and squares off with the tiger on all fours he growled and hissed at the tiger. The tiger hissed back and would pounce up. Dumisa would smack it down to the ground and hold it there with his palm until it fought out. This continued for a while then the tiger would try to out maneuver Dumisa and Dumisa would move faster and pin it down again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Giggling at Dumisa as he squared off with her cub she smiled proudly as her cub fought back. "See he is a good protector and he still just a baby" She pointed out. As it went on Gabriel continue to watch but was growing more wery and rested her head on the log and fell asleep watching them fight off.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Dumisa keeping his eyes on Gabriel watched her doze off. As the cub grew more and more weary. He moved closer to Gabriel as the cub finally gave up he put the cub to sleep and then crawled up in the pelts with Gabriel and wrapped his arms around her. And allowed himself to doze off and go to sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:13 am

Her body tired from the ridding and all the fresh air Gabriel fell asleep but kept herself aware of everything happeneing around her as was her normal actions after nightmares. She felt Dumsa put his arms around her and immeditally snuggled into him wanting to seek out the warmth and safty of his arms. She sighed happily in her sleep then smiled and allowed herself to fall into a deeper sleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:00 am

Dumisa didn't really sleep he didn't need to he just allowed his body to rest while he watched out for everybody in his camp. He held Gabriel tight and the looked over the whole camp. He thought about the hard work he would have to put into it. He then smiled and dozed off into a light sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:47 pm

The nightmares did not come to her again she was safe in Dumisca's arms it seemed that even her mind knew that. Her dreams were plesent, Her and him and the other two in a beautful house Gabriel was great withchild and had two children underfoot life was good and happy.

She smiled in her sleep hoping that would be true that they would be wed and happy and have children.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35 ... 41  Next