The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 30 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Dumisa awokethe next morning and realized that he had slept very well he looked down and saw Gabriel still in his arms. He kissed her forehead and slipped way. He cleaned the gazles and made little squared meat chunks that he cookded up with some eggs and some fresh fruit.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 30 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:55 am

Sleeping soundly Gabriel didnt even feel the kiss or when he left her but the smell of the cooking meat and eggs aroused her she stretched and stood rubbing the sleep from her eyes she walked up to Dumisa and kissed his cheek. "Good morning my love" She smiled. "Do you think its safe for me to wash up a bit in the stream? I just want to wash my face for now I dont think its safe to have a real bath, or is it?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Dumisa looked at the ocean and then looked down the beach to the delta and says, "No it isn't safe to do much of anything in the river sun is starting to rise the crocs will be everywhere trying to get some heat." He points to a three buckets at the tip of the giant log behind him. "Those buckets are full of water. Do what you can and what you must with those three buckets of water."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Kissing him gently on the cheek again Gabriel nodded "Okay my love thank you" She walked over to the bucket and lightly splashed her face with water then walked back to him. "What do you need help with" Her stomach growled at the smell of food. But she was wanting to help out too and not be usless to prove that she was a part of this group and she could carry her own weight and wasnt pampered/
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Dumisa stroked her face as she kissed him. When she came back he says, "You can eat your breakfast." He kisses her and hands her some food. "You are no good to nobody if you are starving."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Nodding Gabriel smiled "Is it that obvious that I am so hungry?" She wrapped her arms around him gently then hugged him then so she wouldnt get in the way she let go and stepped back. "So is it almost ready" She grinned up at him "And I want you to eat too"

It was like last night never happeend, she wouldnt speak about it and had a fealing that he wouldnt either.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Dumisa turns to her and says, "You go ahead and eat." He hands her the food and says, "I have a lot of work I need to make the foundation to our new home today." He walks over and kicks Drac. He gives him and Danielle some food. He then turns and eats a small piece of meat as he removed his vest and started into the fields. He begins to make a little work shed in the field. He then started making large solid bricks he made four huge bricks. Each brick was 9ft tall and 12ft wide he then tied long strips of leather around them and then started to drag the massive bricks back to camp. He then placed them parallel to each other. He then put the logs in between the bricks making a huge square. That was half of the day.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:15 am

Nodding to Dumisa Gabriel sat down and started to eat. She had to stiffen a giggle as he kicked Drac but then continued to eat her cub came to her and Gabriel petted him.

Sharing her food with her cub who then began to watched Dumisa with intent. It was if he understood that this was now his land for him to watch and take care of and protect.

Gabriel herself watched Dumisa in amazment he was so strong.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Dumisa finished placing the stones and then he went out and brought a couple of huge tress out he cubed them and stood them up making some foundations for his new home. He then sat down as his day was spent and he was exaghusted. He leaned upa against one of the foundations and let his head rest.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Watching the man she had come to love work all day Gabriel was growing concern. When he was finally done she walked over to the bucket of waters dipped a piece of fabric in it and then a cup filling it she then brought the cup of the water and the wet cloth and knelt down and his side and gently wiped his face then handed him the water. "Here my love drink up" She gently kissed his cheek then leaned back slightly to give him some room in case he didnt want to be near her at the momen.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:31 am

Dumisa looked at her and grabbed her hand pulled her into his side he kissed her forehaed and says, "Three more days of work like this and we mah just have a nice castle." He looksa her and says, "Tomorrow Drac will help me and you and Danielle will stay in the foundation of the castle
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:30 am

Letting out a yelp as he pulled her down. "Hey now" She giggled. "I am glad my love, I worry abut you working too hard" She came foward and kissed him softly. "I love you my love I really do" She rested her forhead on his. "I love our new life here" She sighed and closed her eyes.

She began to daydream on what their new house would look like. Would they share a room? She hoped they would, sleeping alone scared her ever since that night. But nightmares were a sign of weakness and she knew that so she wouldnt say anything to him and would just wait and see on what he had planned.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:32 pm

Dumisa just held her tight on his wasit and says, "Get some sleep." He holds her under his arm and closes his eyes. Then he starts to sit back and relax. He kisses her head and starts to doze off into a deep sleep. His head bobbed back and fourth. After while Drac and Danille came inside and sat up against a pillar and says, "We should rest we have a long day tomorrow."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:41 pm

As he held her she nodded and snuggled into him. "I will if you will" She whispered then yawned a big yawn. Her cub came and snuggled on the ground beside her but stared into the darkness as if he ws on gaurd for the four. Gabriel noticed Drac and Danile come in and nodded to them "Yes a good rest does sound good"

She softly turned around and laid Dumisa down so his head wouldnt bob then laid down herself and sighed and fell asleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Dumisa slept soundly through most of the night he awoke when he heard some raffling around near him. He looked up and noticed Drac and Danielle fooling around then he turned as he noticed a giant head at the opening to his massive block that formed the frame of their castle. He reached out and grabbed a spear and the sword. He looked up as the head came into shape. It was an enormous Andaconda. He noticed that it was locked onto Drac and Danielle who were making a ton of heat fooling around. He stands up next to the pillar him and Gabriel laid next too. He then coverd Gabriel and the cub with a heavy pelt that the cub woudln't be able to move. He then turned as he saw the giant snake start to make it's way into the base. He then turned and throws the spear it clips the top of the snakes head taking off a chunk of its head. He sprinted over as the snake whipped around with rage in its eyes but it was too late. Dumisa slid under the snake cutting off its head. "Drac leaps up and throws a huge knife out the opening of the base and into another snake. This one way smalle then the andacanda but way more deadly. It was a black mamba. He looked at Dumisa and says, "What took you so long to attack that damn thing. Dumisa smiles and says, "Shut up and gets some sleep tomorrow we close that hole. Dumisa goes outside and ligts a firet to draw snakes away from the entarance of their base.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Sleping in Dumisa arms Gabriel was fully relaxedd and no nightmares came. She sighed as she felt him get up but she was too tired to move when he put the heavy pelt on her she sighed softly and her cub mewed but didnt do much else tfor the blanket was really heavy. Gabriel did chance to open her eyes and saw Dumia hit something she quickly closed her eyes again frightened.

She felt as if she needed to know what was happening so she opened again and she saw what she sure was a big snake. She let out a silent scream then waited in the dark for Dumisa to return she couldnt move until she was certain that he was fine.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:16 am

Dumisa pulls the body of the snake out of the base and then dropps it outside the door. Drac smiles and cuddled back up with Danille as he began to start off where those two left off. Dumisa walks back into the base and says, "Drac we start work first thing in the morning." He then walked into the base and walked over to Gabriel and lifted the pelt and took her back into his arms and then he laid back down and continued to rest.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:35 am

Her heart was still beating. She couldnt be sure what she saw it was too dark, maybe it was just her fear getting in the way, she shook her head. No it couldnt have been a snake....but then what was it?

When Dumisa came back and spoek to Drac she smiled. It would be a relife to have a door and be safier from the animals.

When he came back and he picked her up she cuddled into him. "Dumisa what was that?" She whispered trembling slightly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:49 pm

Dumisa didn't even look down and says, "Its dead now and its not a bother to you or anybody else." He wraps his arms arouond her waist and pulls her onto him. He places her head on his neck and says, "Get some sleep tomorrow is another long day." He kisses her and closes his eyes as he starts to doze off again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:36 am

Feeling comfortable Gabriel nodded. "Alright Dumisca thank you for saving me yet again, you know I am going to have to make it up to you somehow" She whispered the last part then let out a big yawn and snuggled into him. As he lifted her up she giggled. "Hmmm this is prefect" She smiled and inhaled his manly scent but as he fell asleep his steady breathing eventually lued her into a sweet dreamless sleep.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Dumia falls asleep and holds on to Gabirel as he slept. He wakes up earlier then usual and goes to get more wood for the fire. He walks in and wakes up Drac and goes to work as they start to work on the house.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Once she was back safe in his arms Gabriel slept soundly. She did not feel him leave but her cub came and took her place and she simply put her arms around him and sighed on her sleep. She had plesent dreams her and Dumisa running through a field of wild flowers. She was obvious pregant. She smiled and sighed again.

When the woke began she opened her eyes and silently watched the two men work too comfortable and nice and warm.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Dumisa brought out two more large trees while Drac made some larger bricks to start the outer wall of the castle. These bricks were smaller then the ones that were used to make the foundation. Dumisa made a huge door for the opening in the foundation. He and Drac begin to build up the blocks around the whole foundation. For lunch Drac skined the snake and cooked it up. He also made some bread and he found some fresh fruit while Dumisa continued to work on thier castle. He worked righ through their lunch.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:36 am

Finally she knew that she couldnt lay around all day so she stood and saw Drac cooking up the snake and making bread and Fruit, since she didnt do anything to help out she didnt feel right in eating but brought a peice of bread with the snake meat on it to Dumisa.

"Here Hunni you have to eat" She looked up at him with a worried look. She lightly rubbed his arms. Trying to convince him to eat.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:45 am

Dumisa turns around says, "Let me finish this door and builiding a couple more layers up." He turns and starts to continue to work on the door. Dumisa's wasn't tired or anything. His endurance was incrediable and his power was even more incrediable. Nobody could match him. He finsished the door and then he built the walls up. When he finished the sun was starting to set and Drac was back to working with him. They built up a lot of the castle.

(((Sorry about the me being online when I wasnt sometimes me and the guys get caught up and we leave and I forget to log off so sorry if you thought I was still online.)))
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next