The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 39 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Tierra Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:55 am

Lith ran her hands through her hair "We stay, tomorrow I shell talk to the council and work something out. In the mean time no changing at all even on a full moon. If one must change they must lock themselves inside. I can't rink another getting shot." she was still pacing then stopped "I must go find Daniel and see to the girls, send a messenger if anything happens" she said before kissing Mera on the top of the head and leaving.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:33 am

Markus nodded, he tried to get some rest that night... but he found it nearly impossible. He kept looking to Mera's room, but resisted going in, in fear of what he might find. Finally, his body had enough and he managed to nod off.

Daniel managed to stay awake until Lith got home. As soon as she entered he stood up. "What happened? Is Mera... is she going to be alright?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Lith walked in the door feeling tired and ready for sleep. Daniel stood and Lith walked into his arms and held him close. "I'm... I'm not sure...." she said softly as she held him "I don't want to leave Daniel" she said hiding her face in his shirt.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Daniel held her close as well. "I'll... I'll work something... we won't have to move." he said. "Maybe... I can talk to them... stop the hate before it gets out of control..." he said. "My father told me... you cannot prevent war while you prepare for it... maybe we can stop it before it gets too far..." he said. "I... don't want our little girls in danger... I don't want us in danger..." he said. "Seeing Mera tonight... we lost one of our pack... I... I can't..." he stopped... He just held her. "We should get some sleep... worrying will do us no good."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Lith just nodded unable to speak. She shuffled her way to the bed room and lay on the bed looking up at the roof. "No one runs till this is sorted" she said in a whisper.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:07 pm

Daniel laid down next to her. "I'll spread the word tomorrow." he said. "No running, we get it sorted out... figure out how we can avoid violence..." he said. He put his arms around her, laying his head on her lightly. "I won't let anything happen to this pack..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:26 pm

She kissed him then lay their with her eyes open. She soon slept but not pleasantly. She dreamt of being hunted and others around her getting hurt.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:40 pm

Daniel slept soon after as well. He slept restlessly, his dreams bothered, not knowing what he would be able to do. He woke suddenly and sat up... He looked over at Lith and stroked her face lightly, not enough to wake her up. He marveled upon her before standing... His shirt was long gone... he walked out the front door... the moon was high. He knelt in the front yard and prayed... prayed for something to end the conflict before it began... prayed for Mera, for the pack, for Doc... prayed for something... he felt some tears fall from his eyes... he just sat out there for a bit... he would get back to sleep soon...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:42 am

Lith felt a movement beside her but couldn't open her own eyes. She moaned a little and rolled over.

Mera awoke in a fit of screams. A silver round split upon hitting her and not all of it was removed. Her skin had healed over the silver and it now burnt away at her insides. "Markus..." she cried out as tears ran down her face, she clawed the bed sheets and tore at her clothes.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:01 am

After a bit, Daniel went inside... looking up to the moon once more... feeling the light on his body. It called to the beast within... but he couldn't release it... shifting would only cause trouble.

Markus woke suddenly at her screams, he moved quickly. He went to her side. "Mera... whats wrong?" he asked... his mind started working quick... he knew... it was something he had dread... he looked to the round... fragmented. "Oh gods..." he said now wide awake. He moved to get is equipment... he needed to work fast... why didn't he think before!
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:04 am

Lith knew it was a full moon, her body ached and jumped in her sleep it was unnatural for her to sleep on a full moon.

Mera was sweating and gripping the sheets "Markus...." she whispered as she fought nausea.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:09 am

Daniel moved back into the bed... he moved over towards her, he kissed her lightly and put his arms around her... He tried once more to drift to sleep... be it peaceful or not...

Markus looked to her. "I'm sorry... Mera love... I've got to try..." he said... He knew the medicine wouldn't do any good... yet, he didn't have anything to help the pain... if he didn't do anything... he went to where the bullet penetrated. And got to work once more.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:12 am

Lith opened her eyes and looked at Daniel. "Where did you go?" she said quietly "i dreamt you were gone" she said.

Mera screamed at he worked on her, she soon blacked out and was still as he worked. When she awoke she had a fever and was riddled with pain "markus..." she croaked with a dry voice.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:15 am

Daniel looked to her. "Under the moon... don't worry love... I didn't shift..." he said. "I just... just went to pray..." he said. "Just pray and... and think a bit..." he said.

Markus had finished by the time she woke... He had her wounds patched up again... he just hoped he got it done... that he didn't leave any fragments. He heard her speak... his name. He went over to her. Pain in his eyes as well... it hurt him to do that to her... He never wanted to hurt her... "I'm right here love..." he said. He felt her fever. "I'm right here..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:19 am

She looked at daniel "Are the doors locked?" she asked. She could feel her muscles jumping a little, wanting to run, jump, claw.

"I'm cold" she whispered, her temperature was way above normal. "Stay with me... Hold me" she said with dry cracked lips. She lifted a pale hand and touched his face softly.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:26 am

"Aye, yeah... I locked it when I came in..." he said. He felt her muscles moving a bit. "Love... I know it's hard... but you can't run tonight..." he said.

Her pleas... Markus moved to her, holding her close. "I'm sorry love... it's my fault... I missed it... the fragments..." he said tears streamed down his face. He felt her temperature even more... "I... I have to get it under control... your temperature..." he said. "I'm sorry... love I'm so sorry..." he said holding her close...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Lith moaned a little, the curtains were drawn hiding the light of the moon from her eyes. "I want....I need to run" she said getting up and pacing around the room "I need to see it. You can feel it?" she asked "How do you control it so well?" she asked.

Mera held him and felt her own muscles growing weak. "Markus...I love you" she whispered feeling her muscles contract and spasm inside her around the little silver Markus couldn't retrieve. "We need to find Lith...." she whispered "She will know how to fix this...." she said weakly. "She was shifter before the dawn of time" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:32 pm

"I think it might be because I haven't been one as long as you. I'm still more used to my human form..." he said. "But I'm not sure... I can feel it as well... I have to hold back as well." he said. He stood up and moved over to her, wanting to help her.

Markus looked to her. What did she mean? He didn't know too much about Lith now that he thought about it... but still. "I'll... I'll get her..." he said. "I'll be back, I promise..." he said. He got up and started running. He was on his way, he shifted, feeling the full moon... he used it to get to the home faster... Once he reached their home he began pounding on the door.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:48 pm

She smiled weakly "I guess so." she watched him walk to her and she held him close "I don't know what I would do if I lost you" she said.

Mera was too weak to speak, all she could do was watch him leave.

Lith couldn't help herself, she pulled back the curtain and gasped "Markus..." she said running to get the door "He's shifter". Lith forgot how strong the moon could pull her, she opened the door and felt her nails grow into claws and her teeth growing sharp. All she could do was look up at the moon.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Markus seen her. "Lith! It's Mera! She... she needs your help! I... I don't know what to do." he said. He seen her looking up at the moon. "Lith! If you don't help her, I... She will die!" he said. He felt the pull of the moon, but his body was only focused on Mera.

Daniel went to the door as well. He seen Lith. He could only hope that she could keep control...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:49 pm

Lith ran to the kitchen took a bottle from the shelf and changed, she looked up at Daniel with her big wolf eyes and let out a small cry then took off with the bottle in her mouth.

Lith ran feeling all her muscles stretch and shorten as she ran. She could see lights turn on in homes and men load their guns, a line of men sat in the tree line with their sights on her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Daniel seen her turn. He moved, knowing that her changing would be the fastest way... but much more dangerous... he couldn't let her go alone, Daniel turned himself as well and was off as fast as he could, Doc followed suit, changing... it was dangerous... but they needed to get to Mera and fast...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:31 pm

Lith looked to her flanks as she ran and saw Daniel and Markus. They arrived after several volleys of arrows and bullets.

Mera moaned, she had been thrashing around as her body convulsed, she went through the worst of it by herself. Now the others came she lay on the bed with holes in the sheets and a sweat covering her body as she shook.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:14 pm

Daniel moved with her, staying close to Lith, if any bullets were coming towards her, he had hoped to take them... he would do anything to save her... He was disgusted at those firing upon them... he felt a bit of rage towards them... he kept it hidden for now.

Markus entered the room, he turned. "Lith... I don't know what to do..." he said. He went over to her, seeing her sweat, he could only imagine the hell that she had been put through.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Lith froze for a moment "I've seen this before" she moved to Mera's side "Markus, Daniel hold her down" she said as she pulled at Mera's clothing to have a look at her skin.

Mera's belly held little pale scars, as Lith pressed on her belly she could feel the shards. "Her muscles have healed around the silver and it's burning at her muscles and soon into the blood stream.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next