The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) - Page 38 Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Daniel smiled, hearing their friends at the door. He moved into his and Lith's bedroom and started looking for something to wear. He should at least dress up for this a little bit he figured. Besides, he wanted to look good for Lith.

Markus looked into the house when Lith opened the door. Happy to hear that the little ones were coming. It was always a fun event when the children were excited... he couldn't remember the last time he had gone to an official festival... he was a fair bit excited as well.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:34 pm

Lith smiled and talked with Mera about a meeting spot once they got the girls ready.

Mera smiled hugged Lith then turned to Markus "Come my love, let us get ready" she said with a big smile upon her lips.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Daniel emerged from their room dressed up, nothing too special, but it was a tad bit nicer than what he would usually wear. He came out into the room and went to help the girls get around.

Markus watched the two talk for the moment, listening in on where they would be meeting. He nodded when Mera turned around. "Sounds good... tonight should be fun." he said with a little smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Lith whistled when she saw Daniel "Very sharp" she said kissing him. The girls giggled. "Can you help them while I change?" she asked.

Mera picked out a dress and started to get changed, she was so excited. The festival of lights had always been her favorite.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:50 pm

"No worries... come on you two..." he said scooping both of them up in each arm carrying them to their room. "Lets get you two ready..." he said looking up at both of them.

Markus seen the dress she was picking out and smiled. He knew it looked beautiful on her. He picked out some of his dressier clothes as well. "So how do you usually celebrate this holiday?" he asked. It had been a long while for him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:54 pm

Lith watched as he carried their children. He was a wonderful father and partner.

She laced herself up into the corset dress that hung down to the ground. It was a wash of blues with silver lining. "My mother used to take me, we would dance and wear masks and watch as they lit the sky with fire. The best part is the dancing" she said with a smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:00 am

Daniel carried the girls to their room and started going through their clothes. "Alright... lets see here..." he said to himself. With the girls help, he managed to find good clothes for them. Then he helped them brush their hair, all around just getting them ready.

Markus listened. "It sounds wonderful..." he said. The dancing sounded good to him, he looked at her in her dress, how pretty she looked. He smiled as he finished up himself. "I actually can't remember the last time I've been to an event like this." he said with a little smile. "You look lovely." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:08 am

Lith stood in the door way and watched as Daniel brushed their hair and got them ready "You all look so beautiful" she said. Lith herself wore a dark red corset dress that fell to the floor and showed off her curves. "What do you think girls?" she asked.

"Oh it was..." she said trying to do up the lace at the back of her dress. "It'll be good to get you out then" she said. "So do you" she looked him up and down "Like a real prince charming" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:15 am

Daniel looked up at her, he was practically drooling over her. He managed to keep himself in check though, not wanting to act that way in front of the kids... but still. "You look beautiful..." he said with a little smile. Obviously an understatement.

Markus moved over to her back and helped her with the laces. "Thank you..." he said. As he finished up the last lace, he went down lightly and kissed her neck... "Mmm... we best get going..." he said. "Tonight will be fun..." he said giving her a little smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:22 am

"thanks" she said looking down, her hair falling over her face a little. "Shell we go get Mera and Markus?" she asked the girls.

"Thanks" she said as he helped her with the lace, she smiled as he kissed her neck. "That we shell" she said taking his hand in hers and kissing it softly. "Let the party commence" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:31 am

Once more, the girl's presence was the only think keeping Daniel at bay right now. He swallowed lightly and stood up. The girls were ready and heading towards the door. Daniel took Lith's hand as they all headed down the path.

Markus looked down at her and smiled. Holding her hand as they walked, happy to spend this night with her. He walked along the path with her until they reached their meeting place.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:39 am

"You look sharp" she said with a small kiss on the cheek as they walked.

The town was full with people all ready for the festival. For some time now the shifters had lived along side the people and no problems had risen... until tonight. They danced as sang and drank the night away as the skys were lit and people looked up in awe. Someone shouted and all heads slowly turned to see a wolf run through the crowd and a man with a gun. He pointed it at the wolf and shot, the bullet sped towards Markus as the wolf ran past. Mera leapt forward and fell to the floor in a pool of red.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:54 am

Daniel stayed with his family that night, dancing with Lith, having fun, it was a wonderful night... until... he heard the gunfire... the rage... his heart sank when he seen who had recieved the bullet.

Markus watched the calamity happen... it was a wonderful night. He danced with Mera, sneaking a kiss every now and then, looking to her with nothing but love and adoration in his eyes... then... the next thing he knew, she was on the floor... a pool of blood around her. At first he was stunned... to stunned to do anything. He stood, knowing the bullet was meant for him... knowing that he should have been the one to take the bullet. He rushed forward coming to his knees. "Mera... Mera! Oh gods... Oh Luna... please..." he said... he felt tears starting to come from his eyes.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:59 am

Lith instantly grabbed the children and held them close turning their faces away as her eyes widened with fear at the crimson puddle and the woman in it.

Mera felt the pain and her vision as it slowly faded. She felt a warmth run across her face and chest as she lay on the ground, She could hear Markus. She bit through the pain "M...Markus..." she said "Are you ok?" she asked weakly.

Lith turned away as tears streamed down her face, seeing Markus like that and Mera on the floor, she hated not being able to help.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:05 am

Daniel watched for a moment... seeing a member of his pack... two members of his pack in such pain. His emotions went wild for a moment... from sadness, wondering if Mera would pull though... to anger, to find the man responsible... to fear, his girls... his Lith... it could happen to them... his eyes scanned about for the man who shot.

Markus held her lightly. "You're... you're going to be ok... you're... you... you can't leave me..." he said... he let tears flow down his face... talking, more trying to convince himself than anything. "I'm... I'm alright... Mera... Please... you cant... I... I love you... I love you so much..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:32 am

Lith ran to Daniel "Take the children home" she said almost in a growl "Markus get her to your home and get that silver out of her Now" she yelled as she changed and took off after the wolf and man.

Mera smiled faintly "shh..." she lifted a hand to touch his lips, then to wipe a tear from his cheek. "Don't cry... It makes me sad to see you cry" she said wincing a little at the pain. "I... I love you" she whispered slowly closing her eyes.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Daniel picked up his girls. "Time to go... come on..." he said, Daniel wasn't playing with them... he couldn't right now... he could only hope that Markus could get the silver out of her before it was too late. He made sure the girls were not facing the scene...

Markus looked down at her, he seen as her eyes started to close. He kissed her lightly and lifted her. Markus didn't say another word... he didn't even know he had a voice to speak... he knew that... there was a chance... a small chance... but that didn't matter... He needed to get that silver out of her... maybe... maybe it would work. He brought her back to his office and got to work. Knowing full well what was on the line, he just hoped he wasn't too late.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Mera let out a soft scream as Markus picked her up. Her vision was blurred but she could make out the operating table she now lay on. She wanted to sleep so bad, just to let the pain fade away but she wanted to stay with Markus "I'm sorry you missed the end of the festival" she whispered "Maybe... Next year" she said.

Lith caught up with the man and removed his gun, he was shaking bad as she approached as a wolf and changed before his eyes "Have you lost your mind" she shouted "You could have shot children. You shot an innocent women who is now...." she had to bite back tears, she wasn't sure if Mera would make it or not. She looked down to see a dead wolf at the base of a tree "Why did you hunt this creature?" she said clearly showing she had no patience "He's a shifter, someone who swore to protect you and you go and shoot him and a innocent women?" she yelled. Lith picked up the man by his neck and held him off the ground, her eyes dark as night "Give me one reason not to kill you" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Daniel sat at home with the kids... not knowing what would happen... would this incident turn into something more... would he have to take his pack and leave for fear of their lives... he promised to make this place a home for his family... he prayed that they wouldn't have to run anymore... he worried about Mera... he looked to the little girls... he knew they would have questions... he tried to answer them as best he could without exposing them too much to the more harsh side of reality.

Markus heard noise from her, she was still alive. "Next year... love I promise... we are going to go next year... the two of us and the child..." he said to her. He looked over her body where the wound was... it wasn't looking too good... he got ready to operate... there wasn't too much time. "Stay with me love... please love... don't go to sleep, not yet... I need to get you stable..." he said. He started working... he had his tools ready It would hurt, he did use some medicine to dull the pain, but time was of the essence. He knew this would most likely be the longest night of his life...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:27 pm

The girls were quiet as they sat with their dad. Finally Sabe took her dad's hand "Is Momma Mera gonna die?" she asked in a whisper.

Mera had forgotten about the baby, suddenly she felt a rippling pain and let out a scream. "The child Markus...." she said, she was sure the baby and maybe even herself wouldn't make it out of this. She started to shake "I feel cold" she said quietly then she screamed as he started to work on her. She had medicine but it wouldn't work well on her shifter body.

Lith questioned the man and felt her temperature rise with anger at what he said. She through him down on the ground but not enough to kill or hurt him "Tonight you live but if she... If she doesn't make it your next" she said taking off at a fast run for the pack.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Daniel stroked Sabe's hair. "I don't know..." he said. He couldn't lie. "I know that Markus... Pappa Markus is doing all he can. If anyone can save her, it would be him." He said. Aleisha started to cry lightly, she was usually quiet... rarely even cried. Daniel hugged her tight. He hated seeing his little girls like this. He picked up Sabe as well. "We just have to pray..." he said. "It's all we can do..."

Markus heard her scream. His mind numbed... he forgot that she was a shifter... he was so used to working on humans... he had forgotten that the medicine wouldn't work... but he had to hurry. He couldn't stop. She said she felt cold. He didn't respond for a moment, knowing that he had to stay focused. He managed to get the bullet out of her, he prayed not too late. "Mera..." he said. He started dressing the wounds... getting the bleeding under control. "Mera... stay with me... I love you... I need you... I... I can't live without you..." he said. He stroked her face lightly, before kissing her. "Mera..." he said once more... tears starting to well within his eyes... he had done all he could... he just hoped it would be enough.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:26 am

Sabe nodded and grabbed her teddy and gave it to Aleisha. Sabe nodded and cuddled her dad as her lips mumbled a prayer that they were taught by Mera.

Lith burst into the door and over to the table where Mera lay, she heard the screams and held Mera down. She shoved a bit of cloth in Mera's mouth so she could bite down on it. Lith looked to Markus as he took the bullet from the wound and started to dress the wound.

Mera's tears ran down her face as she bit onto the cloth hard, if Lith wasn't holding her down she would have tried to run away. She looked up at Markus and moaned softly into the cloth.

Lith took the cloth from her mouth and sat down on the floor. She watched as Markus stroked her face and kissed her. "Doc... She'll need rest" she said panting and shaking a little herself.

Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:35 am

Daniel simply closed his eyes and prayed with his little girls. Knowing there wasn't anything else he could do. He didn't want to leave them alone so he could go see Markus and find Lith... but he couldn't take them for they didn't need to see Mera in such a state. He just put his trust in the two, hoping with the girls that things would turn out alright. Daniel opened his eyes once they finished praying. It was past their bedtime... he figured he should start getting them ready

Markus was almost surprised when he seen Lith there. He was so focused on his work, knowing the vital importance he had not noticed the helping hands. How she held Mera down... Markus looked up at her. "Y-yes..." he said. "I... I just... I just wish I could do more..." he started looking away lightly, back at Mera. "I'll just be in the other room love..." he said. "Rest... get better... you... you'll be fine... tomorrow, we can dance again... just the two of us..." he said. He kissed her once more before following Lith out of the room... he planned to sleep close tonight.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:37 am

Sabe wanted to stay up and wait for her mother but much to her protest she soon fell asleep.

Lith nodded "We all wish that.... You've done your bit Markus. More than everyone" she said. She nodded to Mera and placed a hand on her shoulder before walking out of the room.

Mera closed her eyes and fell into deep slumber, she relived the night in her dreams trying to work out what really happened and who was responsible.

"We have a traitor Markus...." Lith said quietly pacing back and forth. "Someone attacked a villager in the open, wounded two fully grown men. This wasn't someone who lost themselves to a hunt... This was aggression." She said still pacing. "I'm not sure how long we can stay here.... The farmer wants revenge even though the wolf now lays dead. I fear he could harm our pack" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:26 am

Aleisha was the same way as her sister. She cried a bit in bed, worried about Mera, but after a bit, she managed to get some sleep. Daniel still sat up waiting. He sat in their living room... in somewhat of a daze... his mind running about a mile a minute.

Markus was somewhat startled by this news... one of their kind turned on the humans? The one responsible now dead, he looked back at Lith, knowing the knowledge in her words. "Where do we go?" he asked, trying to keep his eyes off of the door where Mera slept. He hated to move again, his life was finally taking in some sense of normality, but he knew that if there was truly danger, especially now with the kids... leaving was the safest route.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next