The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What A Random Day

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What A Random Day Empty What A Random Day

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:59 am

Reno looked around slightly confused. Life was definitly boring now that everything was alright. He lived in Edge like a lot of people. And today he found himself heading back from the 7th Heaven to his dingy little apartment. He didn't expect anything to happen as uausal. He fiddled with his E-mag in his hand, hoping if he concentrated enough he would be able to walk in a straight line, which he couldn't normally do after a good visit at the 7th Heaven. Maybe Tifa just liked seeing him wasted or something cause he never found his glass empty. He fiddled with the setting on his EMR...off, stun, shock, kill, anhilate, kill, shock, stun, off, stun, shock...then he decided to leave it. His vision was oddly fine...but he guessed it was better that way. Then something caught him off guard...

Last edited by HidanLuver107 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What A Random Day Empty Re: What A Random Day

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:35 am

((ack what taking you so long to make a character KT!!! HURRY UP IMA BORED and YES I got the 200th post!! and the 100th!!))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:51 pm

((Is this one it?))

None

Female Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:06 pm

((yesh))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:09 am

Silette trudged through down the seemingly abandoned street, her hands shoved deep into the pockets of her forest green hoodie, a hoodie so big it seemed she almost disappeared in the folds of fabric. A fragile breeze whispered through her hair, which still held the intense shades of black and red that, surprisingly to many, came naturally. Her rich red eyes took in the sights around her with open curiosity, and an expression of dreamy contentment - a rare sight indeed - rested upon her face.

A city... How long had it been, since she'd last seen the crisscrossing streets so similar to these ones, the towering appartment buildings, the gray sidewalk, the black ashfault roads? A long time, in any case. A long time... Silette's mind was drawn back to the past few months. After countless days of hopping from one small town to the other, Silette had realized she couldn't spend the rest of her life like this, virtually without money or a home. So with the last of the cash she'd managed to saved up, she'd taken the first bus she'd come across, to the very last place it stopped at. Here. The Edge. The name itself beckoned to her.

Her mind suddenly snapped out of her thoughts when she glimpsed a figure ahead. She eyed him with vague curiosity, his fiery red hair, his sunglasses pushed onto his forehead... Apprehensive, but intrigued nonetheless, she continued to walking towards him at a leisurely pace. She kept her face passively blank as she debated on whether it would be safer just to simply turn on her heels and walk away. After all, who knew what type of people lived here?

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:48 am

Someone was walking around...He had barely noticed how quiet it seeme outside today, the usually busy streets were pretty much empty. No in fact it was JUST Reno and this person he had never seen before in his life. He frowned slightly, but he knew if he STOPPED walking he'd probably fell over so he started walking towards her, very curious as to why no one was out. When he got within earshot he lifted his chin slightly, "HEY YOU! Where is everyone...?" He asked in a loud...slightly obnoxious voice. He spun his E-mag around once before sticking it in the ground and leaning on it, hoping he would be able to stand without staggering. He awaited an answer, he now stood 2 yards away from this other person, but at the moment wasn't up for seeing what she looked like...

((meh my brain is dying.......X_X))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:25 am

((LoL, welcome to the club. xD ))

He was drunk. A bemused half-smile appeared on Silette's face as she caught the faint scent of alcohol drifting past her nose. What a curious character... Her eyes were drawn to the rod he was leaning on, a weapon of some sorts, and Silette was immediately reminded of the staff slung across her back. She rarely thought of it, for she had never found the need to use it. It was still an unfamiliar thing, something she'd found recently while travelling. She remembered the 8 inch blade that topped it, and wondered if she really should have brought it along when she'd come here.

"I'm the last person you should ask." Silette responded to the question, a touch cool in her tone. "I just got here." Silette looked around her again, noting the emptiness of the place. Rather strange... Her eyes turned back to the guy, wondering what she should do next. Well, she should try to pry some info out of him about this place; after all, if she was going to find a job here... Perhaps she should tell him her name? "I'm Silette," she offered.

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:31 am

Reno sighed, hoping he would have gotten some answer from her, "I'm Reno Styker, yo, and what brings you to Edge...this isn't normally the first place people would choose to stay, yo" He squinted slightly to try and get a better look at the girl standing in front of him as he extended his hand in greeting, a small smile crossing his face. He knew his odd habit of adding yo to the end of almost every sentence got on a lot of people nerves but he didn't give a shit, he found it funny as hell when he botherd someone so much they wanted to smash there head into a wall. He had a feeling this girl would end up getting annoyed by it as well

((o o o u know what i found out Reno=Leno=Pimp yup Reno means pimp))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:45 pm

(( o.O ))

Silette stared at the offered hand for a moment as if she wasn't exactly sure what to do with it, before she gave it a brief shake and quickly put her hand back into her hoodie pocket once more. "Just looking for a job," she replied offhandedly, hiding the fact that she was virtually broke and homeless. He was, after all, a complete stranger. She wondered what he was doing here, if this was such an unusual place to stay. Deciding to change the topic, before she could reveal anything more about herself, she added, "Anyways, do you always add 'yo' after every sentence?" A mischevious grin of pure amusement spread across her face as she looked straight at him.

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:49 pm

A confused look crossed Reno's face, "A job? Well Tifa might need some help down at the 7th Heaven now that Edge is getting more populated...heh she can't have Cloud in a little maid suit forever, yo." the last part was more towards himself, but he probably said it louder then nessicary, seeing the mental state he was in right now. He looked up at her again as she asked about his 'yo' habit, "Yes, yo...i do say 'yo' at the end of almost all of my sentences, yo..." He cocked an eyebrow, "What of it?"
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:29 pm

"Nothing. It's just... interesting." She ended with a weak smile. Silette tried to act calm and cool, but inside, her heart was leaping in excitement. Yes, here, she would begin life all over again. It didn't look like much this morning, desolate and abandoned, but surely that was not normally the case? The Edge. It was the last place anyone would come to look for her. At least, that's what she hoped.

Her eyes drifted away from Reno Stryker as she became immersed in thought. 7th Heaven... Perhaps and inn of some sorts? What would the wage be? Would they allow her to board there? Anyways, it was better than nothing, she concluded. She focused back on Reno. "So, where is this 7th Heaven? Could I walk there from here?" Silette realized she was talking faster than usual, sounding a bit to eager. Calm down....

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:27 am

Reno smiled, "Ya you could walk there from here, yo...but if you're going to be looking for a job or anything, you may want someone along who knows the manager, yo." He said, he lifted his EMR from where it was still planted in the ground and swung it over his shoulder as he turned around, he started walking back to the place he had justleft, "Follow me...and don't mind Tifa...she's always sort of a bitch..." he warned as he stared walking down the street. He didn't really KNOW that Tifa only ever acted so rude towards him and was general a nice person to anyone else.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Everything was going so smoothly. Too smoothly. Perhaps this... this drunk was just some crazy loonie escapee... perhaps he was a criminal? A serial killer? 7th Heaven. Those who enter never come out again, alive. Or, maybe she was just being a paranoid idiot.

Sighing, Silette, hands still deep in her pockets, half ran to catch up to the receeding figure of Reno. She opened her mouth to question him further. "So- waah!" In the blink of any eye, something caught her foot, and she found herself sprawled on the ground.

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Reno looked over his shoulder and cocked an eyebrow. Before completely turning around to face her. He let out a short laugh, "Will this happen often,yo?" he questioned. He would have tried to help her up if he didn't expect himself to fall over if he did. He decided he would wait for her to get up herself. He'd rather not get himself in another akward situation that would end him up in court again getting ANOTHER restraining order, because he drank to much and it always led to problems.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:37 am

"No." Her cheeks turning a flaming shade of red, Silette struggled back up, wincing slightly when she put weight on her left foot; it was probably a light sprain. Great.... She shrugged off her staff, which had been the cause of the fall, and threw it viciously aside; the end had somehow managed to get tangled up in her feet.... Glaring at it, she couldn't help feel a morsel of pity for the forlorn thing, just lying there... Grudgingly, she picked it up again, a scowl still partially on her face. She decided not to sling it across her back again; although now, holding it in her left hand, it would probably draw more attention.

A scowl still on her face, she half-limped over to Reno. "I suppose you think I'm a clutz now," she commented wryly with a sniff.

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:50 am

Reno blinked a couple times, thinking on an answer, "Uhh...ya, pretty much, yo. So you going to be able to walk the rest of the way...i mean it's that place there, yo." he pointed just a little down the street at a wooden sign that said, 7th Heaven. He knew at this time no customers would be there...probably just Tifa cleaning dishes, and Cloud scrubbing tables. Why the man listened to Tifa, Reno would never know. The thought of it made him laugh. Then he looked back over at Silette, "Hey...i just realized you've been carrying around that staff thing...what's it for? it does't look like a very powerful weapon..."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:09 pm

((Whoot! 2 pages!))

"I just... found it," responded Silette awkwardly. "It was just... there." She made a vague gesture, and ended with a shrug. "I don't really know how to use it... I mean, do I look like the violent type?" She gave Reno a questioning glance, eyebrows raised slightly, before letting out a small laugh. "Let me just answer that. No." Abruptly, she recalled the darkness that could flow from her fingertips. She shivered slightly, fear rippling up her spine. Or am I? Forcefully pushing the thought from her mind, she ran her hand through her dark hair, took in a deep breath, and sighed. "Well, I think I can manage that walk, so... um, yeah. Let's go." Using her staff to take some of the weight off her foot, she walked ahead. The blade glinted in the sunlight, and Silette resolved to find some way to hide it, at least until she'd gotten enough money saved up to... to what? I'll figure all that out later.

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Reno scratched the back of his head, "heh...wow..." he shook his head and turned around starting to walk towards the bar again. It was such a short distance he would have laughed his ASS off is she hadn't been able to make it. He leaped up the few steps that led to the front door, landing akwardly and he would have fallen over if it hadn't been for the railing right there. He opened the door and walked in casually. Tifa, as he has thought, was behind the counter cleaning dishes, and Cloud, also as he had thought(minus the maid outfit), was washing table/counter tops. "Hey Tifa guess who's back, yo?" He said with a smile. Tifa looked over at Reno and rolled her eyes, "What do you want Reno? We're closed." She said in a frustrated tone. Reno shook his head, "I dun want anything, yo. She wants something..." he said motioning over his shoulder at Silette.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:41 am

Silette entered behind Reno, slightly miffed that he'd made it in before her. Ah well... Looking around her, a moment of understanding struck her. A bar. That explained a lot, she thought wryly, thinking of Reno. No wonder he was drunk.

Her attention snapped back to the woman, Tifa, and Reno, as she realized it was her turn to speak. For some reason feeling vaguely apprehensive, Silette stepped forward and offered the woman her hand. "I'm Silette. Nice to met you." her tone was respectfully subdued, but she mentally, she was watching the woman carefully. Going straight to the point, she continued, "I've just arrived here, and was looking for a job... And fortunately I met him," -here she jerked a thumb towards Reno, a touch of sarcasm in her voice- "and he led me here." She ended with what she hoped was a sweet smile.

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:01 am

Tifa laughed and Reno wasn't sure weather to be flattered or insulted and Cloud, on the other side of the room, smiled faintly and rolled his eyes.

Tifa took her hand and shook it with a smile, "I'm Tifa Lockhart, and if you're looking for a job I'm sure I can find something for you to do here." She pulled her hand away and started washing the dish in her hand, "Do you have anywhere to stay?" she asked still looking at Silette.

Reno had started to wander and he made his way over to Cloud, "So Cloud looks like Tifa's still got you on a tight leash, yo." The blonde ignored him, "...So where's the little maid outfit she makes you wear, yo?" again he was ignored, "You just going to ignore me, yo?" Ignored. Reno sighed angrily and left Cloud to continue cleaning as he made his way over to Tifa and Silette taking a seat and hoping to eavesdrop, "Can I get a drink,yo?" he said follwed by a sharp no from the dark haired lady behind the counter.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:21 am

((LoL, poor Reno.))

"Um...not at the moment...." Her cheeks became flushed in embarrassement. "I was hoping you boarded as well, but if not, well, I can find somewhere else..." She trailed off. With one hand, she fiddled with the ring hanging around her neck, something she did whenever she felt remotely nervous, and she strummed the wood of her staff with the other. Her eyes ended up resting on Reno. "I'm assuming he's a regular," she commented. "Is he drunk often? I mean, doesn't he have a job?"

((Ooo, evil idea forming... well, not so evil... >.>))

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:51 am

Tifa smiled polietly, "No we don't board but I've got a spare bed if you want. I live upstairs." Then she glared at Reno, "Ya he's a regular alright and I have no idea why, I mean he practically lives here, and yes half the time he is drunk..." she paused for a second, "Ya Reno DO you still have a job or now that Shinra's down are you out." She said with a mocking smile.

Reno glared at Tifa then at Silette then Tifa again then Cloud cause even he was giving the red head a dirty look, "So what if i come here a lot, yo. And so what if I'm drunk and as a matter of fact I do still have a job as second in command of the Turks, yo." he snapped at Tifa.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:15 am

Silette found it hard to believe Reno as second in command, in anything. A bemused grin flashed across her face briefly, gone as fast as it had appeared. Perhaps she shouldn't understimate him. After all, plenty of drunk men became heroes and leaders. A lot didn't though.

Shinra... Turks... Her curiosity arroused, but thinking it better not to say anything yet, she cleared her throat slightly, and, replying to Tifa, she answered, "If it were possible, I would gladly take that spare bed... Thank you." She didn't bother asking about her wage. At least it was a job. Which was a lot better than before.

A wave of sadness washed over her suddenly, and she blinked frantically. Don't cry now, you sissy... "Where's the washroom?" she blurted out.

((I might create an evil charrie to park some drama xD Iz that 'kay?))

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:28 am

Tifa smiled, "I'm happy to help and the bathroom.." she pointed down one of the halls, "down there first door on the right." She thought she noticed the rapid blinking and knew what it meant, but didn't want to ask anything.

Reno shook his head slightly then let it hit the counter, "God I'm dead tired...can I crash here Tifa?" he gumbled.

"No Reno, you have your own house."

"But it's all the way on the other side of town." He whined.

Tifa sighed, "We'll see Reno..." she picked up another dish to clean.

((sure w/e ^_^ i dont mind))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:55 pm

"Thank you!" exclaimed Silette, a little to loudly, a little to enthusiastically. As if an outer layer was peeling off here, Silette's composure was slowly crumbling. "It's just because of the long day, that's all...." she muttered to herself, irritated at herself as well as bitter, for being so weak, so inadequate. What was she, some helpless, frail girl who became emotional over the slightest thing? Inhaling deeply, she resolved that she could, she must, control herself.

"Thank you," she repeated, softer, calmer. Running her scarred hand through her hair, she shook her head slightly and headed for the hallway. Although she didn't need the privacy of a bathroom anymore, this opportunity would give her time to think. A job. Then what? Return home? I have no home. She thought the tears would threaten to come again, but strangely, they didn't. I have no home. She could do this. Perhaps she could save enough money, then move somewhere else. The permanency of staying in one place was something she felt would drive her insane. Yes. Now she had a plan. Reaching the bathroom door, she lightly touched the handle, smooth and cool under her palm, before turning to go back to the others once again.

((Whoot! My brain juices are back! xD Oh, and I pmed you.))

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next