The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What A Random Day

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What A Random Day - Page 2 Empty Re: What A Random Day

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:03 pm

Reno had found it to annoying sitting on the hard bar stool and had moved so he sprawled out on one of the tables. He groaned slightly, extremely bored, not knowing what to do. He ignored Tifa every time she would tell him to get the fuck off the table. Often flipping her off. He could hear Silette walking back down the hall as Tifa let out another yell. He lifted his head enough to look at Tifa, he could have flinched at her gaze, as if she were going to bite his head off, "Just shut the fuck up Tifa..." he said, not realizing the stupidity of his words as they came out of his mouth slightly slurred. And then quick as anything he found himself sprawled on the floor as a glass shattered beside his head making him jump and fall off the table onto the hard wood floor. He groaned again, "You don't have to try and kill me, yo..." his head had hit the wood hard and he didn't bother lifting his now sore neck to look at anyone, but he heard people laughing...well it was probably Cloud...but that guy was a jerk.

Tifa just rolled her eyes as she threw the glass and Reno fell...at least he wasn't on the table anymore. She looked back at Silette, "I'm sorry he really is like this often..." she said with a smile to mask how furious she really was, "If you want I can show you wear you will be staying..." she suggested, cracking her knuckles, her hands now free of any dishes, and glared back at Reno on the floor where he was groaning in pain...She hoped it hurt...serves him right for acting like an idiot in her bar.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by None Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:58 pm

A few rich curses floated down the hallway and Silette quickened her pace to see what all the commotion was about. She stopped as she saw the scene in front of her. Silette's eyes widdened as she goggled at Reno, lying there on the floor, the shards of glass scattered across the ground. Whoa.... Second thoughts about taking this job rushed through her head. But it seemed that Reno regularly played the role of an ass, so she had to empathize with Tifa on this one. Still... Realizing her mouth was hanging slightly open, she blinked and shut it abruptly.

When she responded to Tifa, a tinge of awkwardness lined her words. "Um... yeah, sure, that'd be great..." she replied, her eyes skittering to Reno then sliding back up to Tifa. A hand instinctively went up to the chain around her neck, toying with the ring hanging from it, as a conflicted expression crossed her face. Finally sighing, she carefully stepped across the glass that was strewn across the floor, and made her way to Reno. He had, after all, helped her get here, and she did owe him something.

Holding out a hand towards the groaning figure on the ground, she allowed herself to smile drily. "Need some help?"

None

Female Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Reno took her hand and half hawled himself to his feet, "Ya thanks...at leats YOU'RE not as rude as SOME people." he let out a fake cough, "Tifa" then he coughed again. he thought it was very clever and that Tifa wouldn't hear...but of course she heard. He looked in her direction and she was glaring at him cracking her knuckles, "Daaamn Tifa settle down i was kidding..." he said before adding mostly to himself, "for the most part..."

Tifa sighed and stepped out from behind the bar she walked over to Silette and glared at Reno. She looked a bit more softly at Silette, "Come on, this way." She walked towards the stairs on the other side of the bar and down a narrow hallway covered in doors, one went to Marlene and Denzil's room another the bathroom, another a sort of living room, and other rooms of that sort, then the room that was meant to be for her and Cloud, though Cloud always went somewhere else during the night when he was done working. SHe opened the door and walked in, the lights were off so she quickly turned them on, they were still dim, but at least you could see. There were two beds on either side of the room each had very nice looking blankets over them. One looked reletivly untouched the other had the impression of a human on the matress and the pillow. She turned to look at Silette, "The bed over there would be yours..."she said, "I hope you don't mind sharing the room, I also sleep here..."

Reno had looked around the empty bar Cloud was still cleaning the same table he had been cleaning the entire time, he was obviously no fun. So Reno decided to follow the two girls upstairs he hid behind a wall, using his stealthy Turk skills to now be noticed. He waited for them to walk right into the room instead of waiting right outside it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Even though sharing a room was of no great significance to Silette, she still felt her heart sink slightly. There would be precious little chance for privacy, in here, at least. And for her, privacy meant everything. Suppressing a sigh, Silette made a weak attempt at a watery smile, as she entered the room and began surveying it. "That's perfectly fine." She gritted this statement through her teeth, and was surprised at the light, accepting tone of her voice.

And that's when she felt it, the tingling sensation that started at her shoulder blades, played down her left arm, and collected at her fingertips. She lifted her hand to her face, watching as a cloud of black fog began to envelope the ends of her fingers. Shock registered on her face. The darkness had come without any effort on her part... besides being faintly ticked off. But surely...

Suddenly aware that she was not alone in the room, she jammed her hand into her hoody pocket, an unintentional curse slipping out of her mouth. "Sorry, it seems I've not quite finished with that bathroom," she told Tifa, her voice, even to herself, sounding shrill. She rushed out of the room, almost colliding with Reno as she stumbled past him.

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Tifa must have been seeing thing...but what was she seeing...probably nothing, but it could have been something...peoples hands didn't normally glow in such a colour...not even Mako made things glow like that, it must have been a trick of the light. She sighed slightly just before Silette rushed out the room to go the bathroom again. Her cuiousity suddenly aroused she looked around the door way where she had gone just to see a dumbfounded Reno. Her brown eyes turned to slits as she saw him there and she immdeantly flipped on him, "What the hell are you doing up here Reno!? This part of the place isnt for customers!" she yelled punching the wall beside his head cracking the drywall.

Reno just looked after Silette in a confused manner but tensed and flinched as he heard Tifa. He slowly turned his head to face the dark haired woman. Looking at the part of the wall she had just punched. Reno gulpped slightly, knowing just how strong she was, "I've been up here before, yo..." he said and he had, he had to carry Cloud to his bed because he refused to carry Tifa. But Tifa didn't seem all to pleased with his answer, but she just glared at him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:04 pm

It wasn't stopping. "Damn it!" She shook her hand, shooting a malicious glare at the tendrils of dark smoke that continued to spill from her fingertips and out her hoodie pocket. This brief lapse in attention resulted in her tripping down the stairs, and she ended up on her knees on the first floor. "Jeez, why am I falling so much today?" she muttered, feeling annoyance building up inside her. She got up abruptly, and as she rubbed her kneecaps, she scanned the area around her to see if anyone was around. The Cloud guy seemed to be too preoccupied to notice her and.... she shot a worried glance behind her, but, amazing, Reno and Tifa seemed to buy her washroom excuse...

Once in the privacy of the small bathroom, Silette let out a relieved sigh. She took out the cursed hand from her pocket. It was strange, Silette ended of thinking. The 'darkness' wasn't normally so... so frail, so wispy... it seemed like it was just... just letting off steam. She waved her left hand slowly back and forth in the air, flexing and wiggling her fingers experimentally. Her head cocked to one side as she stared at it thoughtfully, she barely noticed the dreamy fatigue that was enveloping her, until it was too late. She collapsed blissfully on the floor of the bathroom, with a half smile on her lips.

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:25 pm

Reno and Tifa continued to fight upstairs in the hall where no one was. Reno heard Silette fall and tried to get Tifa to notice it but she just started yelling at him for making excuses, "I'm not making damn excuses, yo!" he yelled at the bitch just to be punched in the face "OWW!!" he helled and he jumped all the way down the stairs running and hiding behind Cloud, who had finally moved onto another table, "Dude,stop her she's insane, yo..." he said in a loud whisper and Tifa came quickly down the stairs easily spotting him, as behind Cloud really wasn't the best hiding spot. She cracked her knuckles and Reno swallowed in fear, he was going to get the shit beat out of him, he wondered where Silette was, and half wondered if she would help him if she could. He ran away from Tifa for the next little while hoping she would get tired and leave him alone...and Cloud definatly wasn't any help...he just sort of watched...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:37 am

Silette blinked, and struggled to get up off the floor, which wasn't exactly the cleanest floor she'd ever seen. As she stood up on her feet, the world began to spin, and she ended up falling drunkenly to her knees. "Help...?" she whispered hoarsely, forgetting for a second that she was alone, and in the bathroom. When she realized this, she groaned. Now what? Silette struggled to think. All she wanted to do was lie down and go to sleep again. Her eyelids drooped.... No. She forced herself to stay awake, even though sleep still clouded her thoughts. Trying to think, she ran her fingers through her hair, and winced as her hand brushed a bump on the back of her head, which was throbbing like hell. The sudden jab of pain made her more alert than previously, and she struggled to rise again, half succeeding before falling again. A frustrated growl crossed her lips.

How long had she been lying there? Silette glanced at her hand, which had quit smoking, and then looked up at the doorknob, which seemed an eternity away. She heard voices on the other side, and a general havoc of noises. "Jeez, just my luck to be stuck in on the floor of a bathroom, with crazy lunatics on the other side of the door," she mumbled bitterly to herself. She should leave this inn. Maybe leave this town. But right now... Feeling like she had no other choice, she clenched both hands into fists, and hammered on the door. "Some help here?!?" she hollered, her words slightly slurred.

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Reno was hiding behind the bar waiting for Tifa to come pound his face in, when he heard a loud banging from the bathroom. He stood up turned to see Tifa, "WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!! ONE SECOND, YO!" he ran to the bathroom and opened the door as he heard Silette yelling, "You called for help, yo?" he asked, he had gotten better, he was no longer acting very drunk, Tifa's agressive behaviour had kinda got him to stop acting like a drunken moron. He looked at Silette with a cocke eyebrow, "You were in here for a long time,yo...i was gettin the crap beat out of me by phsycho bitch over there." he said jabbing a thumb in Tifa's direction. He looked at Silette with a slight frown wondering if she was ok...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:52 pm

The door opened unexpectedly, and Silette looked up to see who it was. Reno. She found it hard to suppress the bemused grin that wanted to appear as she listened to him speak. "Are you sure you didn't deserve it?" she challenged him. "I'd be more than willing to bet..." She trailed off as she attempted, once again, to get to her feet. This time she actually managed, and she glanced quickly at Reno. "Um, yeah, I'm fine now. Thanks." She felt slightly dizzy, but other than that, she was fine. And now.... She sucked in a deep breath, before continuing. "And I think I'll be leaving now," she stated bluntly, feeling slightly awkward doing so. "This just, doesn't really seem to be the place for me." She shifted her stance from one foot to the other, and toyed with the chain around her neck, feeling coldness spread through her. "Uh, but thanks for... for... yeah." A wry smile. A brief pause. A quick turn on her heels, then a quick turn back. "Any chance there's a back entrance?" she asked.

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:59 pm

Reno rolle his eyes at his first comment, "i didn't deserve that, yo..." he hissed to himself before turning his attention back to Silette as she stood up, "Leaving?" he asked he couldn't hide the slight sadness in his tone he thought she was happy to be here...well maybe not happy...but she had just gotten here, "And uh...no..no back entrance...at least not that i'm aware of, yo..." he said scratching the back of his head as he remebered being thrown out in his underwear after asking for the back entrance, "You might have to ask Tifa about that one cause i'm not really sure." he walked back to the bar where Tifa was sitting angrily on a bar stool she glared at him for a second before she noticed his confused and slightly upset expression and hers became one of equal confusion.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by None Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:08 pm

"I'd rather not," Silette muttered under her breath, frankly not knowing what to think about Tifa or Reno for that matter, at that precise moment. Still, she followed Reno, her feet feeling heavy. She couldn't help but wish again that there was a back door to this place, some place to make a quick discreet exit. But facing the inevitable, Silette let out a sigh, and running a hand through her hair and drawing it out of her face, she quickened her pace to catch up to Reno, before coming to a stop by his side. Glancing fleetingly at both faces, and seeing the puzzled expression mirrored in both, Silette felt a blush creeping up her neck. Never having liked being the one in the spotlight, she, unbelievably, felt a nervous flutter in her stomach. "I..." she faltered, half out of fear, wondering if Tifa was as harsh with all her other customers asides from Reno, and half out of something that she could only place as something between regret and embarrassment at being put in this situation. "You see, I've.... I've decided this isn't... isn't quite the place I thought that...." Pull it together, she thought disgustedly to herself. "I just don't think this is the place for me," she concluded simply. "I really don't mean to hurt... either of you, but it's just not some place I see myself..." Realizing she was on the verge of babbling, she cut herself short. "Thanks for all the help, though." She ended with what she hoped was a positive note. "And perhaps I'll see you again in the future... if I come back?" Her tone betrayed that this was doubtful. Nonetheless, she managed to smile. "So I guess this is goodbye..."

((See, told ya I was gonna post.... Heheheheheh...heh...heh...eh... >____> Yeah, sorry 'bout that... my brain must be stupid or something... Although I have come up with an idea... just an idea, mind you...))

None

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2