The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) - Page 3 Empty Re: When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female)

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:38 pm

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) - Page 3 Cupidc11

Cupid nodded, understanding where she was coming from. He wouldn’t want to be with someone that kept the truth from him all of the time either. He smiled slightly when she state that she did want to be with him. No one’s ever said that to him before. Maybe he was doing the right thing by preparing to tell her truth. “ Well, I wasn’t necessarily….lying, just keeping the actual truth from you….” he said to her as they began to walk back to her apartment building. She never asked where he had come from before until now, so he never had the chance to directly lie about where he was from. When he entered the apartment with her, he looked around, taking note of the paintings that were around her space. “ Beautiful paintings….did you make these?” Cupid asked her before he remembered that he was supposed to be explaining where he was from. “ Well, for starters….the reason why my name is Cupid is because I actually am Cupid--the God of Love….so I come from….up above….” he began slowly. Despite that he was now telling the truth, his heart rate was starting to become rapidly fast for some reason. “ Need proof? ….Here it is….” he told her as he closed his eyes, a light blue glow surrounding him as he began to convert back to his original form, only now he wasn’t making himself invisible. Eventually, his 6-foot wingspan came sprouting out of his back, his white wings flapping gently while his quiver of heart-shaped arrows appeared, as well as his bow. The clothes that he was wearing also disappeared since he was only in white undergarments in this form. His goggles were still over his forehead though. “ You wanted the truth and you’re right, I can’t keep hiding it from you….especially since I wish to be with you….” he said to her, giving her a warm smile as he walked up to her. His smile faded when he remembered that he was in just white boxers. “ Crap….I seriously need to give myself clothes in this form--I don’t usually worry about it because people don’t normally see me like this, but now….” he said as his cheeks went slightly red, his words trailing off in an attempt to change the subject. “ Anyway, Hamona….now that you know the truth, I would like to help you fulfill your dream….” he said as he made his way over to a window and opened it up before he stepped onto the sill of it. Turning around, he extended his arm out for her to take his hand. “ You know, the dream that involved you flying….” he told her, recalling what she had said back on the Ferris Wheel.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female) - Page 3 Empty Re: When The God Of Love Falls In Love (Female)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Hamona looks at him closely as he turns into his normal form. She blushes some as he was only in white boxers. She saw his wings and could not help but reach out and touch them gently. She was unsure what to say. She watches him go to the windowsill and reach out to her with his hand. She slowly takes his hand and smiles some. She says, “You could have told me sooner. It does explain a lot about you. You are charming, handsome, and very kind.” Hamona kisses him softly on the lips for a moment and strokes his cheek softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:15 pm

Cupid relaxed his wings a little to her touch--it always felt nice to have someone touch them. After he climbed up onto the windowsill and she took his hand, she began to tell him that he was charming, handsome, and very kind. Wow, and here he was thinking that he was just a love-struck, hopeless romantic. " I feel the same way about you...." he said to her softly, his eyes locked onto hers. This time, her kiss didn’t surprise him as much. It was a good thing it didn’t because he probably would’ve accidentally fallen out of the window. He kissed her back quite passionately and closed his eyes, his arms wrapping her around her waist as he slowly brought her up onto the windowsill with him and fell out of the window backwards, with his lips still on hers. He was flying now, but he was kind of flying in a lying-down position with her on him while he flew, his height increasing by the second. He made sure to keep his arms securely wrapped around her waist so she wouldn’t fall or anything like that.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:28 pm

Hamona smiled as he kissed her back. She got lost in the kiss as he started to fly. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. She could feel her heart going crazy in her chest. She had to break the kiss after a while because she needed to catch her breath. She breaks the kiss very slowly and opens her eyes with a smile. Hamona then took a look around and saw they were in the sky. She says softly looking back at him, “Please tell me this is not a dream. I don’t want you to disappear on me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:52 pm

This felt simply amazing. Kissing her while soaring through the sky was great--it was so great that he almost forgot that he needed to breath because he was starting to get light-headed. Thankfully, Hamona pulled away to catch her own breath, reminding him to breathe as well. “ I suppose you were right--I should’ve told you this sooner….” he isad to her before hearing her comment. “ Didn’t that kiss feel real enough? I can assure you that this is no dream….” he said to her with a smirk on his face as he rolled in the sky and quickly positioned her differently. Now, he was flying the correct way with his wings to sky while having her on his back. “ Hold on tight….” he said to her over the draft before he picked up speed and started to go directly up into the sky, the town below them already out of sight. “ Hmm, why don’t you give me a challenge…? Tell me where you want to go and I’ll see how fast I can get you there….” he said, his smirk broadening as he flapped his wings powerfully. When he asked her where she wanted to go, well, he literally meant anywhere in the world. He could really go that fast when he wanted to. He was a god after all, and had to be in different places quickly.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:05 am

Hamona looks him as he said, “Didn’t that kiss feel real enough? I can assure you that this is no dream….” She says as he makes it where she is on his back, “I just want to make sure, Cupid. Part of me is still getting use to the fact that I have been hanging out with and kissing the god of love.” She kisses his neck softly since she could not get to his lips. She thinks really hard about where she wants to go. She says in his ear, “I have always wanted to go to Paris. Can you take me there?”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:33 am

Cupid smiled at her response and replied, “ Yes, I know….I’m still trying to get used to the fact that I actually told someone that I’m a god….” He scratched the side of his head, but shuddered out of delight when she kissed his neck softly. Goodness, that felt nice. He let out a deep breath, pausing as she told him that she wanted to go to Paris. “ Ohh, Paris! I love that place--I can definitely take you there in a jiffy! I’ve been there once or twice….” he explained to her as he closed his eyes and began to flap his wings a bit more. His speed was increasing quite quickly. It was hard to explain, but they were suddenly flying so fast that it almost felt like they were warping--well, they kind of were. Whenever Cupid flew fast enough, he would subconsciously enter a rip in space and use it to travel to other places faster. That was what was happening right now. A bright beam of light filled Cupid’s sight, but it was over in an instant. When Cupid looked down, he saw Paris right below him. “ I broke my last record….” he muttered to himself with a smile, just for his own record. He dived down and lightly landed in an alleyway so no one would see them and once he felt Hamon’s feet touch the ground, he backed up and converted back to his human form. “ Shall we take a look around?” he questioned with a smile.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:07 am

(Sorry it took me so long to reply. I had to get some sleep.) Hamona looked around as he picked up speed. Before she knew they were in Paris. She lets go of him when they are on the ground. She looks at him and asks, “Will you get in trouble with the others for telling me about you and us being together?” She had read that in the old days in Greek mythology that gods were forbidden to be with mortal and anyone who disobeyed this rule was punished severely. She did not want him to get in trouble for being with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:25 am

At the sudden question she asked, he blinked and turned his head to face stare at her for a moment. That was a good question. Truthfully, he wasn’t really sure if he was going to get into as much trouble as the gods always said he would. Their words were much more plentiful than their actions and sometimes, they just made stuff up to scare the younger gods. “ I do not know….” he finally answered as he looked up at the sky. “ I mean, the other gods say that we cannot fall in love with mortals, but it is not necessarily ‘forbidden’--narrow-minded gods just don’t like the idea of a god and a mortal falling in love….” he said as he looked away, recalling his mother’s actions towards a mortal that he had fallen in love with long ago. He tried to push that thought out of his mind though, and added in, “ I think we’ll be fine--if anything, the other gods will just harass me about it, but I really don’t care what they have to say….” He said that last part kind of flatly, a look of annoyance crossing his face as he imagined the gods constantly gossiping about his relationship with Hamona. God, even the voices he imagined to belong to the gods sounded annoying, so he couldn’t possibly imagine how even more annoying hearing their actual voices was going to be. “ I really like you, Hamona, and despite the short time we’ve known each other, it would be an honor to me if you would allow me to take you on another date….around Paris!” Cupid said, his smile returning.

(Lol, it’s cool, we all need sleep XD Oh, and I may not be able to get on often during the week--I just recently started my college courses and got a little bit busier)
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:13 pm

Hamona looks at him and smiles some. She could sense that he really did not like the other gods very much. She says, “I really like you too Cupid. I just don’t want to get you into too much trouble. And I would love going on a date with you around Paris.” She looks around and holds his hand some just because she knows she can. She says, “I have never been out of Barrington City (I could not think of any other name for the city where she is from.) until now.” She held his hand as they walked down the city streets.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Cupid grinned when she stated that she would love to go on a date with him around Paris. He never had the chance to explore Paris fully, so the date would be kind of like an adventure for the both of them. After Hamona took his hand, he began to walk down the streets with her, occasionally glancing at the people that passed by them. Cupid paused in his walking when someone called out to him though. He blinked and glanced over to a man stand behind some sort of booth, curious as to what he was selling. Cupid led Hamona to the booth, his eyes still trying to identify what it was he was selling or giving away. “ Yes?” Cupid questioned and in response, the man began to talk in French as he offered Cupid and Hamona a free sample of….some sort of beverage. It was in a tiny, plastic cup. “ Umm, I guess it couldn’t hurt to try it…merci….” he said with a shrug, taking the sample that was offered to him. It definitely would’ve been nice to be able to understand him completely, but alas, Cupid’s French wasn’t all that advanced. He was much better at the other language of love--Italian. Whether Hamona decided to take her sample or not, he resumed his walking with her as he began to take a long sip of….whatever was in the cup. At the taste, he immediately recognized that the beverage was a type of French wine. Thank goodness it was a very tiny cup--if it wasn’t, Hamona would’ve had a drunk god on her hands. “ Oh, it’s wine….it’s not that bad….” Cupid said in a thoughtful manner as he looked over to Hamona, his eyes catching sight of a bread bakery that allowed you to make your own type of bread from scratch. Intriguing.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Hamona understood French and did not take the cup. She walked with Cupid and watched him drink the wine. She says, “They call that wine the wine of passion. They always make it during this time of year. I read about it in a travel magazine. I would have guessed that the god of love would know French since it is labeled the langue of love.” She looks at the bread making store a moment. She says to him before going over to it, “I’ll be right back.” She goes over speaking French to the store keeper. She got a bag of something and got back to his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:30 pm

“ I only know a little, but I’m still working on it--I know more Italian though….it’s the other language of love….” he said casually as he finished up the last bit of his drink and shook his head a little, making his hair swish around slightly. “ This ‘wine of passion’ is rather strong….no wonder they only give out small amounts….” he said with a chuckle, blinking when Hamona walked off to the bread-making store after saying that she’d be right back. He tilted his head to the side, listening to her perfect French. When was she was going to tell him that she knew French?? When she came back over to him, he smirked at her and said, “ I didn’t know you knew French….” He enjoyed listening to the way she spoke in that language. He didn’t know why, but he found it kind of attractive--perhaps this was why French was among the languages of love. His blue eyes suddenly peered down at the bag in her hand. “ What’s in the bag?” he asked her curiously, cocking a brow. The bread store mainly sold bread, but there were of course other items in there to buy, so he asked instead of assuming that it was bread.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:47 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I speak French, Pig Latin, Russian, and Japanese.” She puts her hand in the bag and pulls out a box of creamy chocolates and a necklace with some words in French in graved in the heart charm. She says, “I thought you would enjoy some sweets. Plus I got you some to wear just in case the other gods don’t approve us being together and make you stay away from me. The words that are engraved in your half of the heart charm mean forever yours.” She puts the necklace on him with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Before Cupid was able to respond to all of the languages she was able to speak fluently, he was immediately sidetracked by the box of chocolates she pulled out from her bag. His eyes brightened for a moment, just as he also spotted the necklace in her hands. When he glanced at the French words engraved in the charm, he thought that it meant, ‘ Never yours….’, but then that was when he remembered that his French was kind of impaired. A warm smile crossed his face at her words, which really did mean a lot to him. After she told him the correct meaning behind the French words on the heart-shaped charm, he lowered his head so that she could slip it over his head, then he brought her into a warm hug. “ Thank you, Hamona--I love it….and don’t worry, they can’t make me do anything that I don’t want to do, whether they dislike it or not….the problem is that the other gods always don’t approve of something, so you can never really be sure when they’re seriously disapproving something….” he told her, saying that last part in a joking manner. “ But aside from that, this charm will keep a part of you with me whenever I’m not with you….oh, and why don’t we eat these chocolates together….? I shouldn’t eat these all to myself anyway…..” he said, not wanting to over-do it like he usually did. Plus, it would be kind of interesting to share something as rich as chocolates with her.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:36 am

Hamona smiled as she saw his eyes light up at the sight of the chocolates she bought for them to share. “Why don’t we eat these chocolates together? I shouldn’t eat these all to myself anyway…” Cupid said sounding like he did not wanting to over-do it like he usually did. She says leading them to what looked like a small picnic area. She bought quite a few things of chocolates for them to share while they were here, knowing how much they both enjoyed sweets. She opens a few boxes and sets them in front of them. One was filled with original milk chocolates; the next was a mix of flavors, and the last one that she opened was filled with white chocolates.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:32 pm

When Hamona began to lead him away from where they were standing, Cupid started to wonder where she was taking him until they suddenly came upon a nice picnic area. It was then that he realized how much chocolate she had bought for the both of them because that was when she revealed most of the boxes to him and their flavors. “ Wow….” Cupid mumbled, his eyes widened out of surprise. He didn’t usually get to see this much chocolate in one sitting, so it was quite pleasing. Surprisingly, he dive in head-first into the sweets. Instead, he gave Hamona a smile and moved closer to her before he picked up a random piece of chocolate. Then, as he slowly brought it up to her mouth, he asked her in a soft voice, “ May I?” and waited for her to open her mouth so that he could gently pop the chocolate into her mouth. He thought that feeding her the first piece of chocolate would be a good start to sharing the sweets instead of eating one for himself.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:31 am

Hamona looked at him as he fed her the chocolate. She smiles and slowly chews it for a moment. She then took a piece of chocolate and did the same for him. When he opened his mouth, she gently popped the chocolate in his mouth. The chocolates were soft and well presented in the boxes. She says, “Must be the people here take a lot of pride in their chocolates. They are definitely better than the ones you can buy back home.” She took another chocolate from the box with the white chocolates in it and put it in her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:50 pm

When Hamona took the chocolate into his mouth, his optics dilated slightly with interest as he watched her chew the chocolate slowly. If he hadn’t placed it into her mouth, he probably wouldn’t have been as ‘interested’ in watching her, but perhaps this was why some people considered feeding one another to be intimate. It was just so....appealing to watch someone eat something that you fed to them for some reason. He blinked when she took a piece of chocolate in to her own hand and did the same to him, holding it to his mouth. He opened his mouth to take it in, smirking a little now. “ It tastes even better when you feed it to me….” he said through a chuckle as he licked his lips and looked down at the boxes. “ Yes, they must indeed take pride in their chocolates--they’re so good!” he stated brightly while he picked up two more pieces of chocolate and popped them into his mouth at the same time. He beamed at her, delighted that he was able to share such an enlightening treat with her.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Hamona smiles as he took more chocolate from the boxes. She could not help but laugh as he told her they tasted better when she fed them to him. She says, “I don’t see how me feeding it to you makes it taste better.” She kisses him softly as he ate his chocolates. She jumped a bit as she heard a booming sound from down the street. It sounded like something had exploded. She clings to his arm gently as she could see the flames from the explosion. She turned pale and fainted.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:37 pm

“ I’m not sure how that can be either, but it really does taste better….” Cupid said just before she delivered a soft kiss to him. He gently closed his eyes and wrapped his around her, pulling her a little closer, but just when he deepened the kiss, the explosion erupted from down the street. Oddly enough though, he didn’t jumped or looked shocked because he knew it was coming before the booming sound came. Why? Well, that was because a few seconds before the actual explosion, he sensed….someone’s presence--a familiar one at that. He frowned slightly and held Hamona close as he felt her cling to his arm, but the shocked the expression finally crossed his face when she suddenly fainted. “ Hamona…..?” Cupid called out to her rather softly at first, but when she wasn’t waking up, he spoke her name out a little louder. “ Hamona!” He kept her in his arms as he sat there on the ground, wondering why she had fainted until the presence he sensed from earlier came. He looked up at the sky, instantly spotting Eris, the Goddess of Chaos, a good distance away from them, which only made his frown deepen. The gods and goddesses had one ability in common: they were able sense one another presences when they were nearby, so Eris easily caught Cupid’s essence. When she locked eyes with him, she smirked, but suddenly disappeared from Cupid’s sight. “ Eris….” he muttered through a sigh, knowing that she was the cause of the explosion. It was odd that the God of Love and the Goddess of Chaos knew each other all too well, but obviously, neither of them cared for each other. Quickly, he dismissed everything from his mind and turned back to Hamona, who was still unconscious. “ Please wake up….” he said to her, unsure as to whether she could hear him or not. He shook her gently at first, then kissed her, hoping that either actions would bring back some sort of consciousness to her.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Hamona did not hear him calling out to her or anything. After a few hours, she began to talk unable to wake up. She says, “Go away, I did not do anything. Leave me alone…” She was being locked in a room in the old orphanage that was being lit on fire. The guy says to her laughing, “Mistakes like you deserve to die.” Tears goes her face as she says softly, “Mistakes like me deserve to die.”

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Since she wasn’t waking up, Cupid gathered up their belongings in the bag and carried her back to a hotel, in which he quickly rented out a hotel room for the two of them. After resting her on the bed, he walked over to the window with a frown still on his face. He was still thinking about why Eris was on Earth again and why Hamona had passed out. For all he knew, Hamona could’ve been dying and not knowing mentally drove him crazy. She was still breathing and whatnot, so hopefully, she would be fine. When she started talking in her sleep, he blinked and turned around to face her, standing up to walk over to the bedside. Was she…awake? No, she wasn’t, but she was talking in her sleep. What was she talking about though? Whatever the case was, Cupid’s gaze upon her saddened when she said that mistakes like her deserved to die. The thought of her dying was horrible, first of all, and to think of yourself as a mistake was just….and the tears--that just made it even worse. He had never felt saddened before, not in a long time, so it was strange when you experienced feelings that you hardly ever felt. Hamona must’ve been feeling like that right now. Cupid sat down beside her and gently scooped her up into his arms, holding her close him as he wiped the tears from her cheeks. “ No one is a mistake and I….I do not want you to die--I love you too mu--,” He stopped right there and blinked softly as he stared down at her. He doubted that she would be able to hear him, but still….did he just say that he loved her?? He barely realized he was even thinking that until he began to say it. Had he really fallen in love again? Amazingly, he was.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:54 pm

Hamona was lost in her dreams as he held her. The flames closing in her as the smoke made her cough. She was about to give into death, when she heard him say, “No one is a mistake and I….I do not want you to die--I love you too mu-.” She knew he could not finish the last word. She slowly opened her eyes and asked, “You love me?” Her voice was weak and tired as though she had been breathing in smoke for too long. Her eyes looked at him as though her very soul had been broken by the dreams she had just seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Cupid gave out a sigh and looked away to stare out the window after he basically stated that he loved her, jumping when he heard Hamona’s weak voice. He jumped because he wasn’t expecting her to wake up right now, especially not after what he had said. Slowly, the blonde boy turned back to her, hoping that she hadn’t heard him. Unfortunately, she did though, according to her question. At first, he just stared at her with a surprised look on his face, then as her question registered through his mind, his entire face began to flush into a crimson red color. “ H-Hamona, you’re awake…! I, umm….” Cupid was actually at a loss of words for a moment while trying to hide his red face from her. Never had he said that he loved anyone before, especially not to their face, so it all felt rather strange. Yes, it was even strange to someone who seemed like such a charmer all of the time. When most of the redness subsided from his face, he quickly asked, “ Hamona, what happened? Are you alright? Why did you pass out so suddenly….? And….” He stopped right there because if he continued, he would’ve been going on and on with questions. Right now, he just wanted to know what happened. Okay, he was slightly trying to change the subject with the ‘I love you’ thing, but for the most part, his worry for her made him ask all of those questions. Taking note of her heavy breathing and the look in her optics just increased his concern by the second.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next