The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*For HidanLuver*

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

*For HidanLuver* Empty *For HidanLuver*

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:37 pm

Sora groaned in exhaustion as he neared the Akatsuki's base. He'd been out travelling again, though not as far as usual, and he was visiting more frequently....some how. He normally only visited like....once or twice ever five years, but now, he had visited at least five times these three months. He was exhausted because he had been fighting. Some poor, stupid nin thought he could take him on alone, boy, had that been the biggest, not to mention the last mistake that he'd ever be able to make. He almost felt bad for the guy. Almost. He didn't completely care. Entering, he though he'd hear the constant bickering of Ryota and maybe Hidan, but it was.....rather quiet around here. It was odd. Ryota could almost always be heard during the day, and most of the night. Ryota didn't have an off-switch. Everybody had checked, too. Walking in and throwing his stuff down in the entrance for him to pick up when he felt like it later, he walked into the living room, looking for the reason as to the base's quietness. When he walked in, he saw someone he'd never come across before in his life. The guy looked.....a little like Hidan....but younger. And he also weilded guns, not to mention his strange attire. Moving cautiously, Sora approached him, wondering who he was and why he was here. Maybe a new member or something? He didn't think they needed any new members. Nobody had died. Maybe Ryota did, and that was why it was so quiet.....
"Hey...." he said, eyeing the stranger suspicously. "Who're you and why're you here?" He had to admit...the guy did look mysteriously.....hot...
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

*For HidanLuver* Empty Re: *For HidanLuver*

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Revelation looked up at the person who had approached and spoke to him. He had to blink a couple times to try and understand who this was. He looked like Sasori, but he had never seen him before. His confused gaze slowly turned into a glare. His flicked his head to the side slightly to get some of the hair out of his eyes, his pink hues examining the teen in front of him, "I believe I could ask you the same thing." He said in his smooth deep voice. Revelation racked his brain trying to remember if he had ever been told about this guy. He couldn't recall any times, but things had been hectic lately, now that his brother was here, and Ryota was gone...but now this guy showing up. Revelation was a bit overwhelmed. "You're a member of this god damn organization, that I've been forced to join?" He asked raising an eyebrow, but his eyes were still set in a glare.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:48 pm

"A member? No, can't say I'm planning on ever joining here," Sora responded, wary of this person all the same, even though a slight introduction had been sort of half given... "I....just stop here once in a while to visit some family, is all," he said, looking the guy over, trying to get why they'd force him into the Akatsuki. Maybe he was skilled with those guns of his. Pein would only let him if he was special. He really did look a lot like Hidan, and he wondered if....they were possibly some how related? It was possible, deffinetly. He just...never saw him once in his life. He would have back then, too, because he didn't start travelling until he was thirteen.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Revelation smirked. "So I'm guessing your father is in this group as well...Sasori?" He ended with the question. "It's all my damn father's fault I'm here in the first place, his and that damn blond's." He said with a frown. Physically he had relaxed slightly but he still glared at the red head. He hoped Teioh wouldn't come in right now, he didn't want to deal with his slightly obnoxious brother right now, he was getting information on someone.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:00 pm

"Yeah, good guess. Gee, I wonder what gave it away," he replied as he ran a hand through his red hair. When he said it was his father's fault, and the blonde's, he could only assume that his father was Hidan, in some way he didn't understand why he didn;'t know, and that the blonde was either Ryota or Deidara. Could have been either, since the two were both kind of the type who would drag someone into this organization. Sora relaxed slightly, now that he knew, or rather was mostly sure of; that this guy's father was Hidan, it didn't seem so bad. Maybe. He didn't...really seem or act like that Jashinist, but....he didn't know him at all yet. "And...why did they make you join? he asked, trying to keep the conversation going so he could pick up some information.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:11 pm

Revelation laughed slightly. "Because of my amazing endurance, deadly accuracy and the fact the first thing I did when i got here was beat the fucking shit out of Hidan and almost killed both the blond's before I was stopped by Kakuzu." He decided to leave the fact that he was immortal like his father out of his description though. He heard someone in the hall and sighed, immediately knowing who it was.

"Hey, Revey." The brunette started as he swung into the room. "Do you know where Ryota stashes his good junk?" He asked, though his voice started to trail off as he saw the person his brother was talking to. Teioh smiled and walked over to him he put out his hand, offering a hand shake, "Uh. Hey there, I'm Teioh. I'm gunna guess you're Sasori's kid?" He asked tilting his head to the side. He could tell Revelation now had his head in his hands, obviously not liking how Teioh handled anything. Teioh didn't look like Hidan much at all, his features were identical to Revelation, other then the fact that Teioh had brown hair and blue eyes, but you'd have to be real clever to see how he looked like Hidan at all.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:26 pm

The language was exactly like Hidan's. Apparently he just didn't care who he beat up and or killed....how pleasent....All he said to his explanation was, "Ah, I see." Sora turned and looked as someone else he didn't know enter the room. He looked nearly identical to the guy in front of him, other than the hair color and the attitudes. He introduced himself as Teioh, though he wasn't sure what kind of name that was.
"Yep, I'm Sasori's kid," he said, taking Teioh's hand and shaking. These two were.....either an odd couple of friends.....or with the way they treated each other....brothers? Maybe?
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Teioh laughed slightly, "I wouldn't bother talking to Revelation here, he's kinda rude, and uh..." He looked over his shoulder at the albino, "What else are you?" He asked with a smile. He laughed at the glare he was given then turned back to the red head, "So, you got a name?" He asked, putting his hands behind his head.

Revelation didn't say anything he just kept switching his glares between his brother and Sasori's kid. He had to be about the same age as Revelation and Teioh themselves, but he had no real way of being sure. Revelation gaze ended up back on this guy when Teioh asked what his name was. Revelation's eyes went up and down his body a few time, scrutinizing every inch of him, though through his bangs which had fallen back in front of his face he wondered if this guy would be able to tell he was being stared at like this.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:48 pm

"Well, that's nice to know," Sora said, trying to keep a straight face. The way he acted and spoke to Revelation, as he know just learned and also questioned what kind of name it was; because it was rather the opposite. "Oh, right, I'm Sora, nice to meet you, I think? I'm going to go ahead here and guess that you've been forced into the Akatsuki like Revelation has, right?" he asked, wondering what this seemingly happier-than-Revelation person could do. Revelation looked threatening at least. And his weapons showed since he didn't look like he cared about hiding them. He could feel eyes on him, but it could have been both of them. He had already inspected Revelation, and Teioh wasn't that much different, save for several apperances between him and Revelation. He couldn't tell too much just from looking, unfortunatly.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:57 pm

Teioh smiled, "Nope, I can leave whenever I want, but i know my dear brother would just die if I left. Seriously." He turned to look to the side and sniffled mockingly putting the back of his hand against his forehead rather dramatically, "I'm the only thing he has to live for." He said. He should have been expecting what came next as he fell forward, hitting the ground hard after being hit hard in the back of the head. He groaned slightly as he squirmed slightly before rolling onto his back and propping himself on his elbows and frowning up at Revelation. "That wasn't very nice." He found the look his brother was giving him quite amusing though. His little brother, by a few minutes, glare down at him but also looked disappointed and amused, how he managed all those emotions in one look was beyond Teioh though.

Revelation smacked his brother hard in the head at his words and he glared down at his brother, "Ya, I know it's not fucking nice, deal with it." He said, though he had to admit he loved his brother more then anything, and he really was the only person Revelation cared about in his life, sometimes he was a pain in the ass. Revelation sighed as he looked at Sora, "I'm sorry...He's the one you shouldn't pay any mind...he's an idiot."

"Respect your elders." Teioh said mockingly.

"A few minutes means nothing!" Revelation spat down at the brunette. Before turning back to Sora taking a deep breath.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:04 pm

The corners of Sora's mouth twitched upwards as he watched the two brothers 'fight.' It was a cute kind of brotherly thing. He hadn't expected Revelation to be the younger of the two, even if by a couple minutes. He acted like the older of the two, more mature and such. Revelation looked frustratedly amused by the bickering he and his brother did, like he was annoyed by it, and by Teioh, but at the same time he looked as if he enjoyed it, and it was no more than a fond argument that was bound to never get any progress.
"Yeah, I can see he's the idiot," Sora said, no longer fighting the smile and laugh coming up. He didn't have a brother, he had his sister, Nami, whom he was protecting from Ryota. She wasn't interested in hanging with him because she was so wrapped up in her art and puppets and all. It looked like fun, though.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:12 pm

Teioh sat up his legs crossed and his hands in his lap, "HEY!" he exclaimed in a huff, glaring up at the laughing Sora who had just insulted him, "I'm not an idiot! Where do either of you get off calling me one!" He said loudly, he didn't notice the fact that he sounded, acted and looked like a whining little boy right now, and he didn't really care, it was just the way he was.

"Shut up. You are an idiot." Revelation said looking down at his brother, who stuck his tongue out at Revelation and got himself a kick in the face sprawling him backwards clutching his nose. Revelation just sighed and rolled his eyes, Teioh was always asking for this sort of stuff. He looked back at Sora, completely ignoring all of Teioh whining and complaining now,"So why haven't I ever even heard of you?" He asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"REVELATION! I think you broke my nose." Teioh complained clutching his bleeding nose, but this just got him a kick in the gut from his brother and he curled himself into a ball on the floor and groaned loudly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Sora winced as Teioh was kicked by Revelation mercilessly. Revelation didn't even blink as he kicked Teioh. He looked at Teioh on the floor, who clutched his possibly-broken-nose and was curled into a tight, protective ball. He turned back to Revelation. "Umm, I'm not sure, could be because I only stop here once every couple of years, or maybe just because I'm not really into the group here, y'know? I don't join up with the Akatsuki, and I rarely stay longer than a week or two, that might be why." He thought about it and concluded that this was a pretty good reason that they didn't mention him often. "And why haven't I seen you around? I was here for most of my time as a child, and I'd have seen you around here as I've seen Ryota as a child."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:25 pm

Revelation nodded, understanding. He thought about the question for all of five seconds, "You wouldn't have seen me because I've only been a member for a couple weeks." He said with a sigh. He flicked his head to get rid of some of the hair in front of his face again.

Teioh sat up again, still holding his bleeding nose, "I've only been here for a couple days." He said with a smile. He had been there for about half a week and already he and Revelation act like they had never been separated it was weird but Teioh wasn't complaining, he sort of guessed it would end up like this anyway, it was just some sort of twin thing, right? He let go of his nose which still trickled blood and frowned, going cross eyed trying to look at his nose, "Does it look broken?" he asked. He doubted it really was but it sure did hurt. And he wasn't expecting Revelation to answer.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:30 pm

"I hadn't even planned on coming here, since I visited some time last month for a couple days....I'm not even sure why, actually," he mused. WHen Teioh asked if his nose looked broken, Revelation didn't look like he cared at all. So Sora checked it out. Moving closer to see if there was a bend in the bridge of his nose, not seeing any. "It doesn't really look like it, I mean it is kind of red, but I'd suspect that from the force he hit you with. Can't be anything serious, I think," Sora said when he thought he had inspected it well enough. He stood back up, looking at Revelation and pondering whether or not he really would break Teioh's nose. He had said he had beaten up his dad....so maybe he would,
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:41 pm

Teioh smiled and held his hand under his nose, "Good, I don't wanna end up looking like Revelation." He covered his mouth in a fake gasp, "Oops sorry, didn't mean that." He said grinning up at his brother. He was surprised when he wasn't hit again, but didn't complain. Teioh stood up and threw his arms around his brother's neck and hugged him tight, "Aww, look you're learning!" He said happily.

Revelation just crossed his arms at the statement. Then Teioh hugged him, he stayed standing with his arms crossed though he tilted his head down slightly and glared at the floor trying to hold back the murderous intent flowing through him. "And what exactly am I learning?" He asked in a rather pissed off tone of voice.

"That you don't have to beat up everyone that says something mean to you." Teioh responded with a smile. "You're such a good boy." He said kissing his brother on the cheek before letting go of him completely. He looked at his brother silver hair and frowned, "Woops...got blood in your hair, sorry bout that."

Revelation's trigger finger twitched a couple time as his brother kissed him on the cheek. He felt his hair when Teioh said there was blood in it. Glared at the brunette before storming out of the room to the bathroom to try and get it out quickly, blood stains didn't come out quickly or easily.

Teioh sat down as Revelation left and he sighed. He looked up at Sora with a mischievous grin, "You think my brother's hot." he said, with a rather evil glint in his eyes, and what he said was not a question.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Azumi assumed it was a brotherly affection kind of thing the way the played with each other, but the kiss on the cheek from Teioh to Revelation felt slightly off. Very slightly. Almost undectable. Maybe he was imagining things. When Teioh commented on what he had actually thought about Revelation, something he had hoped not even he thought about anymore. "What? Where'd you get that? I didn't say anything to him like that. Or to you, for that matter. I didn't say anything," Sora said quickly, trying to control how fast the words tumbled out of his mouth. He sighed. That had failed epically. "Okay, yeah, so just a little bit."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Teioh smiled brightly, "Wow. I was right." he sad happily. "Oh well I don't mind, but you have to tell me if you're going to try anything with him." He said with a laugh. Revelation and this guy, it would be pretty funny, and Teioh didn't know if he could approve, "he is my little brother after all and I only care about what's best for him, because I love him." He said with another laugh and a smile spread from ear to ear.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:41 am

"I dunno. Probably can't try anything because I'm not here very long, or all that often. The reason I never hooked up with anyone is because I'm always on the move," Sora said with a shrug. "And he said it was only a couple minutes between you two, you like teasing him that much with it, huh?" Teioh's smile looked like he was intentionally putting some kiind of message or something in to it.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:45 am

Teioh shrugged but still smiled, "Alright. And ya bugging him is a great fun pastime of mine. The fact that I'm the older of us two drives him absolutely mad, it's hilarious." He stopped and thought for a second. "If you think my brother is hot...then what about me? Am I hot to?" He said with a smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:55 am

"Hmm, lemme think about that for a sec," Sora said with false curiousity. He looked Teioh over, pretty much seeing most of the same features as Revelation, except for the blue eyes and brown hair. He was, in a way, a sweeter version of Revelation, even though he liked to mess around with his brother and be a little bit mischevious and kid-ish, he just kind of looked like a not-as-hard-core as Revelation. Revelation's opposite, basically. "Yeah, you're pretty hot yourself," Sora answered, smirking at him. "You're both pretty hot, you two got boyfriends of girlfriends already? You could score easy with your looks."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:21 am

Teioh laughed and smiled brightly at the compliment. "Naw, neither of us have anyone. Revelation's here and I don't really want to be held back in a relationship." He said with a shrug, "doesn't mean I don't score though, hot girls and guys are all over me when I go out." He said puffing out his chest. He sighed, "You're not that bad looking either, just so you know."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:27 am

"Hmm, thanks," he said when his looks were complimented. "I'm sure you could score people, and your brother doesn't look so interested in people, so I'm guessing he wouldn't really want a relationship anyways?" Sora guessed, wondering how someone could handle someone as serious as Revelation. Someone like Teioh could. The kind of person who knows what buttons to press on him, and can take a couple hits from him and still laugh about it.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:31 am

Teioh nodded, "Doubt it. I'm sure if he could find the right person...but that is a big if." He said with a laugh. "I always offer to take him out and try and get him someone, but he always just looks at me and turns away, and anyway he's the sort of person most people would avoid." Teioh said scratching he back of his head, wondering when Revelation would get back.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:36 am

"That makes sense," Sora said, thinking of how hard it would be to hook Revelation up with someone. Sure, he was the kind of person who'd have dozens of fangirls because he was eyecandy to them, but personality-wise, despite them thinking it was cool or something, they couldn't handle it. "You don't know his type then? Who he perfers?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next